Eyes Like Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she gently pushed Rayne back, covered her again with the thick blanket, and kissed Rayne's forehead.

"You, go scrape that stuff off your face and shower," she ordered Julian.

*.*.*

Dennis Bowman finally concluded that his search for Rayne Woodley was futile. He'd looked behind nearly every restaurant, inside every church, in and around dumpsters but there had been no sight of the beautiful girl.

Dennis had resented his older brother for stealing the beautiful girl right out from in front of him. He and Rayne had shared the same classes, even talked and laughed together. But Rayne had been hopelessly in love with his stupid brother, had regarded Dennis as nothing more than a friend.

At first, the Bowman family had taken the news of Derek's murder very hard. To find out that their son, their brother, had been a drug addict had further devastated the family.

"What about Rayne?" Dennis finally asked.

"Who? Oh, that little slut he was running around with?" his mother had snapped. "She's probably one got him hooked on the stuff in the first place, knowing her."

Knowing her as he did, Dennis doubted very seriously that it had been Rayne that had gotten Derek hooked. Quite possibly, it had been the other way around.

Putting together the pieces of the puzzle, finding out what had happened that last day of his older brother's life had angered Dennis. Finding out what had happened to Rayne, the sweet, pretty girl with the gorgeous eyes of honey had enraged Dennis.

But his search for her had come up empty, so he got back into his bright red SUV and drove south on Highway 467, drove back to Stepping Stone, Louisiana.

Chapter 10

"Come on, Miss Stinky," Wendy playfully ordered Rayne. "Time for you to get up and take a bath."

To Julian, she ordered him to take the sweat soaked blanket and pillow to the wash room and give them a good washing.

"God, she is bossy," isn't she?" Julian asked Rayne.

But he did gather up the blanket and pillow and hustled down to the laundry room.

"Come on," Wendy said as she assisted Rayne out of her sweaty clothes, then eased the girl into the sudsy water.

"I can bathe myself," Rayne protested as Wendy soaped up a rag.

"I'm sure you can, but isn't it nicer to have someone else do it for you?" Wendy asked and gave Rayne a soft kiss.

She grabbed Rayne's foot and scrubbed that foot.

"Need to do your nails; they're looking a little ragged," she commented and scrubbed her way up the leg.

"Wendy!" Rayne giggled when Wendy ran the wash cloth over her crotch.

"What?" Wendy smiled and kissed Rayne again. "That needs to be washed too."

She did the other foot and leg and again sponged Rayne's crotch.

"Now, let's see," Wendy said, feeling Rayne's leg. "Hmm, need to run a razor over them, huh?"

She again rubbed Rayne's pussy with the face cloth, then scrubbed Rayne's belly, then large breasts. A check of Rayne's under arms and Wendy decided that they too needed the razor.

"Y'all about done in there? I need pee," Julian called through the door.

"Come on in," Wendy called out as she used the cloth to remove the suds from Rayne's torso.

"Y'all are about done?" Julian asked, peeking in.

"No; still got to wash her hair, shave her legs," Wendy said. "But go ahead; we won't look."

"Much," Rayne suggested and both she and Wendy giggled.

Julian pulled out his cock, lifted the toilet seat and tried to relax his bladder muscles. He tried, but he just could not urinate with the two girls in the room.

"I'll go later," he finally decided, leaving the bathroom.

"He always so shy?" Wendy asked Rayne as she filled her hand with shave gel.

"Don't know; I guess so," Rayne said. "I mean, we seen each other naked all the time, but we don't really pee in front of each other, you know?"

"I thought he was in the military?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah, but we didn't pee in front of girls," Julian yelled through the door.

As the water drained from the tub, Wendy shaved Rayne's arms and legs. She then turned on the taps again.

"You ever think of shaving..." she asked, lightly tugging on Rayne's pubic hair.

"Yeah, but Julian says he likes it," Rayne admitted.

"Then how 'bout we just trim it a little then?" Wendy asked, deftly whisking the blade through the thick crop of hair, thinning the profusion down to a manageable mop of curls.

She then shrugged out of her robe, pulled the shower nozzle, then stepped into the tub. She pulled Rayne to her feet, held the girl under the warm spray, lightly rubbing her fingers through Rayne's mane of hair.

"Put your arms around me; hold onto me," Wendy ordered.

Rayne did so, smiling at Wendy.

"You really, those eyes are so beautiful," Wendy said and kissed Rayne softly.

"Love your eyes too," Rayne admitted.

Wendy lathered up Rayne's long strawberry blonde hair, using her fingernails to work Rayne's scalp, then rinsed Rayne clean.

"Julian," Wendy called out.

"Yeah?" Julian asked, voice a little tense.

"Grab me one of your tee shirts, please," Wendy asked as she grabbed one of the two towels she'd put on the bathroom floor by the tub.

Julian returned a moment later, holding a clean tee shirt.

Then, deciding modesty be damned, he unzipped and let loose with a torrent of urine.

Guess someone's not shy anymore," Wendy commented to Rayne as she toweled Rayne's long hair.

Julian watched as a nude Wendy pulled his tee shirt on over Rayne's head.

Then she pulled Rayne into the bedroom, pushed her to sit on the bed, and sat behind Rayne.

Wendy spread her legs on either side of Rayne, then began to brush Rayne's hair.

After she'd run the brush through Rayne's hair several times, Wendy wiggled out from behind Rayne, grabbed the hair dryer and bent over to plug it in. Rayne could see Wendy's light purple-pink pussy lips and light purple-pink anus when the girl bent over. And the pussy lips shone with moisture.

Wendy smiled at Rayne, bent and kissed Rayne again, then scrambled back onto the bed and turned the dryer on to low.

"Going check on her blanket now," Julian called out.

"Next time he pees, I'm going to hold his Mr. Happy for him," Wendy confided to Rayne when they heard the door slam.

"Wendy! You will not!" Rayne giggled, shocked. "And uh, hey, uh, he's my man, girlfriend."

Wendy nibbled lightly on Rayne's earlobe.

"And mine," Wendy declared.

She then kissed Rayne on her neck.

"And you my woman," she said, gave Rayne's hair one final brush, then shut the dryer off.

When she bent to unplug the appliance, Rayne could see that Wendy's pussy was quite wet with excitement.

"Thank you," Rayne said and Wendy smiled happily.

"Anything for you," she said.

She then returned to the bathroom and retrieved her robe.

"There; blanket's back on the couch," Julian called out. "Pillow's got about another ten minutes.

"Good; that'll give us time do her nails," Wendy called back as she dug nail polish remover from her purse.

She knelt on the floor at Rayne's feet and used a tissue dipped in the polish remover to clean Rayne's toes. Rayne fidgeted.

"Yeah, my feet are really sensitive too," Wendy said. "Told my last girlfriend, key to my pussy is my feet."

"You, you've had girlfriends?" Rayne whispered, glancing at the bedroom door.

"Just one," Wendy smiled and inspected her handiwork.

She smiled up at Rayne.

"And just one boyfriend," she said.

She glanced at the door, determined that they were alone, and leaned close to Rayne.

"They were both black," she confided.

"Really!" Rayne squealed, then clapped her hand over her mouth.

"But they did not have eyes like yours," Wendy said and kissed Rayne's hand.

The door slammed again.

"I've never, I've only, I've just had Derek and Julian," Rayne admitted.

She glanced at the door, even though they'd just heard Julian leave the apartment.

"What, what's it like, you know, uh, with a girl?" Rayne whispered.

"It is beautiful, it is wonderful," Wendy admitted.

She began to lightly brush a light pink polish to Rayne's toenails.

"What's it like with Julian?" she asked and playfully drew a heart onto Rayne's big toenail.

"Leave that!" Rayne giggled, looking at the heart.

"Julian, Julian's a wonderful, strong lover," Rayne confessed.

Both girls looked when the apartment's front door slammed again.

"And there, pillow's dry now," Julian announced. "It's on the couch."

"And is she punished? She can't sleep in here?" Wendy called back.

"Well no but..." Julian said, carrying both pillow and blanket to the bedroom.

"I mean, really, what'd I do?" Rayne teased.

"And where's her pillow supposed to go?" Julian asked, looking at the full sized bed, and the two pillows already on the bed.

"Uh, in the middle, between her two lovers," Wendy said.

She looked at Rayne and shook her head.

Men, huh? Got to tell them everything," she mocked and Rayne giggled.

"Hey, uh, Wendy? Uh, blow it out your ass, huh?" Julian said.

"He really seems to like my ass," Wendy said to Rayne.

"It is a very nice ass," Rayne agreed.

"Oh thank you," Wendy beamed.

She blew her breath onto Rayne's toes.

"Oh," Rayne moaned slightly.

"Like that, huh?" Wendy asked and blew again.

"Yes; I'm doing your nails next," Rayne agreed.

"Do this..." Wendy said and blew on Rayne's toes again. "Or this..."

She took Rayne's big toe into her mouth and gave it a noisy slurp.

"And my pussy is yours," Wendy concluded as Rayne shuddered in pleasure.

"And your ass?" Rayne asked and both girls smiled at each other.

Wendy finished her ministrations, gave Rayne a soft kiss, which turned into a very passionate kiss.

Rayne had never kissed another girl, other than a quick peck to the lips. Wendy aggressively sucked Rayne's tongue into her mouth and nibbled lightly on Rayne's tongue. Then she shoved her own tongue into Rayne's mouth, tasting Rayne's mouth.

"Damn," Rayne whispered when Wendy pulled her wet mouth away.

Her pussy was soaked, her nipples were so hard they actually hurt and she wanted to rub her pussy to orgasm.

"Get under the covers; I need to go do lunch," Wendy smiled.

She kissed Rayne again, but pulled away before their kiss grew in intensity again.

"Love you," Rayne called out as she wiggled under the covers of the bed.

"Love you more," Wendy called back.

Rayne settled back into the three pillows that were on the bed. She smiled as she could hear Wendy and Julian playfully arguing about whether or not Wendy put 'Leg Quarters' or just 'Chicken' on her grocery list.

She reached her hand under the blanket and worked the hem of Julian's tee shirt up. Lightly, she rubbed her pussy lips, then spread her legs and wormed her finger into her wet pussy.

While Rayne lay in bed, pleasuring herself, Wendy and Julian were standing, nose to nose in the dining room.

"I know what I wrote, Julian," Wendy said.

"Then why would I get chicken breasts if you'd put leg quarters? Breasts cost ten times as much as quarters," Julian said.

"I swear, if you didn't have such a cute cock, you'd be useless," Wendy said. "Where's the list? Huh? Get it."

"Threw it away," Julian said.

"No you did not; it's right there in your coat pocket," Wendy laughed. "I see it sticking out!"

She went to grab his coat, which he'd draped over a dining room chair. Julian wrestled lightly with Wendy, trying to prevent her from getting the list.

Her robe fluttered open and he had his large hand on her hard breast and his other hand on her hip.

She quickly put her hand over his, pressing it into her breast. She then put her lips to his and kissed him aggressively.

"Oh damn," Julian moaned, his cock growing rapidly.

"Uh huh," Wendy agreed, taking his other hand from her hip and putting it between her legs.

He fingered her to a rapid orgasm; she was very wet, very excited.

"Oh baby, that was good," Wendy leaned against him.

She smiled up into his face as she pulled his hand away from her pussy. She brought the hand up to her mouth and slowly, seductively sucked the finger into her mouth. She never broke eye contact with Julian as she sucked and nibbled on his finger.

"Oh," he moaned again.

"And... Ha!" Wendy said, pulling the scrap of paper from Julian's coat.

"Oh you bitch!" Julian laughed.

"Fuck me, it does say 'chicken,'" Wendy conceded.

She kissed Julian again and returned to the kitchen.

Well, from now on, when I write 'chicken,' I mean 'leg quarters,' okay?" she said as she bent to retrieve a skillet from a cabinet.

Her bent over position afforded Julian an excellent view of her pussy and anus.

She was quick and methodical as she separated chicken meat from bone, then sliced the meat into thin strips. The skillet sizzled merrily as Wendy diced onion and bell pepper into the hot pan.

Then she minced garlic and finally added the strips of chicken meat.

In a separate pot, she boiled noodles. Julian winced as Wendy salted the water with what he thought was an excessive amount of salt. When the chicken was done, she dumped two tablespoons of flour into the skillet.

Then, she ladled some of the water from the noodles into the skillet and scraped all around as the water hissed and sizzled.

Her final act was to transfer the noodles from pot into skillet.

"And that's it," she smiled at Julian.

She kissed him softly, then waltzed, robe still fluttering open, into the bedroom.

"No, no, I can eat out there," he heard Rayne argue.

"Okay, but put something on them feet," Wendy ordered.

"Good God, she is super bossy, isn't she?" Rayne smiled as she walked into the living room, fuzzy slippers on her feet.

"Yeah, remind me again why we brought her," Julian agreed.

"Because she's gorgeous," Rayne said.

"Aw, you're so sweet," Wendy said and put three heaping plates onto the table.

Chapter 11

Rayne woke up, her brother's hand cupping her breast, his erection pushing against her panty covered ass.

And she was pressed against Wendy's smooth back, her face in Wendy's soft hair.

"One of y'all has got to move; I got to potty," she whispered.

"Okay," Wendy whispered, wiggling out of the bed.

Julian roused when Rayne wiggled out of his grasp.

"Hurry; now I got to go," Wendy smiled.

"Then me," Julian agreed.

A moment later, Rayne flushed and scurried back to the bedroom.

Wendy made it as quickly as she could, then also scurried back into the bedroom.

"Your turn," she announced to Julian.

"Oh my God, I'd be too afraid to sleep in the nude like that," Rayne whispered as she and Wendy settled down under the blankets, facing each other. "I mean, suppose there's a fire?"

"There's a fire, last thing they'll be looking at is my itty bitty titties," Wendy laughed.

"They're not itty bitty," Rayne said. "I think they're perfect."

"Uh huh, says the girl with the beautiful knockers," Wendy said, softly jiggling one of Rayne's breasts through the tee shirt.

"Knockers? KNOCKERS! What kind of girl calls another girl's boobs knockers?" Rayne laughed.

"Y'all, I got work in the morning," Julian said when he came back to bed.

"Oh, poor baby," both Wendy and Rayne taunted him.

"So, try to keep it down, huh?" Julian ordered as he plumped up the pillow and lay back down, his back to the girls.

"Really, what kind of girl calls another girl's boobs knockers?" Rayne whispered to Wendy.

"Kind that likes the other girl's knockers," Wendy whispered and kissed Rayne's lips softly.

"But I hate them; they're too big and that's all guys ever look at," Rayne softly admitted.

"Over those gorgeous eyes?" Wendy asked, then nibbled on Rayne's bottom lip.

"Your beautiful eyes are the first thing I see when I look at you," Wendy whispered, then softly sucked Rayne's tongue.

Rayne lightly pinched one of Wendy's nipples as they kissed.

When she awoke again, Rayne noticed that Julian again was cupping her breast in his hand, and again was grinding his cotton covered cock against her backside.

And she was again snuggled against Wendy's back, her own small hand cupping one of Wendy's firm breasts.

"Damn, five o'clock comes mighty early," Julian muttered as his alarm clock sprang to life.

He gave Rayne's breast one more squeeze, then rolled and shut his alarm off.

"What time you got to be at the office?" Rayne asked sleepily.

"Six," Julian said.

The next time she came to, Julian was gone, and Wendy was awake. Wendy was masturbating while Rayne snuggled against her back.

"Let me," Rayne whispered and reached down.

She found Wendy's pussy, quite wet with excitement, and deftly ran her fingers up and down the wet slit.

Then she located Wendy's hard little clitoris and pinched the sensitive organ lightly.

"Oh!" Wendy shuddered in orgasm.

She then brought Rayne's wet fingers up to her mouth and sucked them clean of her own juices.

"Julian, that little pig, he ate all the bacon," Wendy said, wiggling around to kiss Rayne. "But I can make you an omelet."

"That sounds wonderful," Rayne said.

Wendy did not bother to dress as she slithered out of the bed.

Rayne reached down the front of her panties, gave her soaked pussy a quick diddle and tensed in pleasure.

Then she too wiggled out of bed and went into the kitchen.

"Saw this somewhere; really fluffs the eggs up," Wendy said as she placed a plate over the skillet.

Silently, she counted to sixty, then used a pot holder to hold the plate in place as she flipped the skillet over, dropping the omelet onto the plate. Then she brought the sizzling plate to the table.

"We got juice, milk, or Dr. Pepper," she said, kissing Rayne.

While Wendy and Rayne ate their breakfast, Julian was going over the mind-numbing paperwork of a new employee. Then he had to sit through a boring series of Web-X presentations.

"About to lose your mind?" Sweet William asked, just as Julian was considering running screaming into traffic on I-10.

"Yeah, just about," Julian admitted.

"Uh huh; fixing go to Dead End; best red beans and rice you ever stuffed in your face," Sweet William said.

"Sweet Pea's is better," Chris Dumas, the president of the DeGarde location argued.

"Might be but Sweet Pea's don't have them gorgeous women," Sweet William said.

"His wife's pregnant with kid number three and she's all like 'Don't you touch me, you bastard' so he likes going to Dead End so he can look," Chris taunted.

While at the lounge, Julian had to admit, the red beans and rice was great, and the Dead End was not stingy with it, or with the chunks of ham and spicy sausage in the simple fare.

And the women at Dead End that gyrated on the small stage were certainly pleasing to the eye.

But, Julian smiled, he had two gorgeous women at home, and he didn't have to slip them a five or ten to get them to wiggle and waggle for him.

"Said you got a third one on the way?" Julian asked as their waitress took their empty plates away.

"Uh huh, trying to keep up with the Joneses there," the large black man smiled, pointing to Chris.

"My wife and I have five, six if you count Nicole," their boss smiled.

"And we count Nicole," Sweet William smiled.

"Why wouldn't we count Nicole?" Julian asked.

"She's my daughter from my first marriage," Chris smiled and let out a good belch.

The afternoon passed by quickly enough, and finally, Julian returned to his apartment.

"And there's our man," Wendy said as Julian hustled into the apartment.

"Julian, make her put some clothes on," Rayne playfully whined.

"What? Now why would I do that?" Julian smiled as Rayne kissed him.

"Ha!" Wendy taunted and kissed Julian.

"In fact," Julian said, lightly swatting Rayne's backside. "Ought to make you walk around like that."

"Ha!" Wendy said again, also lightly slapping Rayne's backside.