Eyes Wide Open

Story Info
Darcy wants to make sure Lia knows she can be hypnotized.
3.1k words
55k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,775 Followers

"You're sure about this?" Darcy asked, a dubious expression on her face. Her big hazel eyes were framed by dark bangs, and anyone looking at her would have thought that she was the kindest, most generous, most friendly and concerned person they'd ever met. "Because I really will understand if you want to back out. A bet's a bet and all, but I'm willing to call it off if you are. The other sisters probably won't even remember this by tomorrow morning."

Lia knew better. She fixed Darcy with a challenging stare, her own deep blue eyes gleaming with determination. "You're only saying that because you don't want to follow through if you lose." She let her mouth crook into a confident smirk, already picturing the way those Armani shoes were going to look on her feet. She had no intention of letting Darcy wriggle out of this one, not with unlimited access to Darcy's extensive (and expensive) wardrobe for the rest of their college career on the line. She wouldn't be able to wear everything, of course-they were the same size, but Lia's blonde hair and fair complexion made her more of a spring than an autumn, but still. ARMANI.

"No, I'm saying that because I know I can win," Darcy said, layering on the mock sincerity so thick that Lia felt her eyes practically twisting in their sockets from all the rolling they wanted to do. "Seriously, Lee, I want to make sure you really understand what you're getting into here. I'm going to hypnotize you into becoming my obedient sex slave. For the rest of your life. We're not talking about a few drunken fumbles in the coat closet with Mindy Calabrese, here. This is spending every night in bed with me, eating my pussy until I can't see straight and only getting to orgasm when I feel like it. I want to make it completely clear before we start that this is the real deal. If you don't want that, you can back out now. No harm, no foul."

Lia made a show of checking her watch. "That little speech took up almost a full minute, Dars. You've only got fifty-seven left. If you want to get me to walk out of your bedroom naked, you better get started now." Lia knew when she made the bet that it was never going to happen-Darcy could make all the claims she wanted to about her 'hypnotic skills', but there was no way on God's green earth that Lia was going to parade her naked butt around a whole room full of her sorority sisters. Especially not with Darcy leading her around on a leash, like she claimed she would. Lia didn't go for that whole 'alpha bitch' thing some girls did, but she also didn't bottom for anyone. Especially for another woman.

(Mindy Calabrese was on the bottom that night in the coat closet. And Lia knew from the looks Mindy gave her that she'd be happy to be there all over again.)

But Darcy kept going with her bullshit fake concern act, giving Lia the biggest puppy dog eyes in the world. "I'm not going to start anything until I'm sure you understand what you're getting into," she said, putting a little urgency in her voice. "In a few minutes, Lia, I'm going to ask you to look into my eyes. And once that happens, you're going to find that you won't be able to look away. You'll think you can stop any time you want to, but you'll always decide that you don't want to just yet. You're going to want to stare into my eyes just a little bit longer, Lia. There's no need to hurry, no need to even blink, because you can always look away just a little bit later."

Lia sighed. Darcy was really carrying the whole act through, wasn't she? "Bullshit," she countered. "I'll tell you what's going to happen. In a few minutes, you're going to tell me to look into your eyes, and I'll just close them." She locked stares with Darcy, daring the other girl to try to make her look anywhere she didn't want to look. Darcy just gave her a big, soulful look back, almost like she pitied Lia for being put into such an impossible position.

"No," Darcy said, sounding almost resigned to the outcome, "that comes later. At first, you're going to simply find yourself fascinated by the tiny details of my eyes. You'll look at the little flecks of gold and green, in among the hazel, and you'll start trying to spot each and every one. You won't even dare to blink, because if you blink you might lose track and have to start over. But that kind of focus is tiring, Lia. It takes energy. You're going to focus so intently that your eyelids will get heavy from the strain. Once you start to notice how heavy they're becoming, you won't be able to think about anything else anymore except how good it would feel to let them slip shut and relax."

Lia snorted derisively. "Is this really your plan? You're just going to tell me, 'Look into my eyes, you are getting sleepy'? Because if it is, you'd better just get it over with. I've got clothes to try on once we're done in here." She knew they had to have spent at least five minutes now just discussing the preliminaries; at this rate, Darcy was going to spend so long talking about how she was going to hypnotize Lia that she was never going to get around to doing it.

"It is my plan, Lia," Darcy said, leaning in just a little to give Lia a better look at those big hazel eyes of hers, "and it's going to work. That's why I want to tell you about it now, so you're not surprised when your eyelids get so heavy, so exhausted from the effort of meeting my gaze and chasing down all the warm, beautiful gold in my irises. I don't want you to think that you can resist, Lia. If you think you can resist me, you'll just keep staring as your whole body struggles against the strain of blinking. But if you blink, you'll find that you won't be able to open those sleepy eyes again, Lia. That's why it's so important for you to decide now whether you want to be my sex slave, because once you close your heavy, tired eyes then your body will make the decision for you."

"It doesn't work that way, Dars," Lia said, fighting the urge to blink. She was determined not to let the other girl think that she was worried about this hypnosis crap actually working on her, even if it meant staring at Darcy's eyes all night long. She could always look away later, once Darcy got through with her ludicrous attempts to intimidate her and actually started trying to hypnotize her for real. She wasn't in any hurry.

Darcy let out a worried sigh. "See, Lia, when you say things like that it only makes me worry that I'm not being clear enough with you. Because that's exactly how it's going to work. When your eyes slip shut, when that exhaustion finally kicks in and you can't fight the inexorable, irresistible pull of sleep any longer...when the beautiful sparkles of gold and green in my eyes have worked their magic and made you all weak and helpless and oh so very tired...that feeling of relief when you finally close your heavy, heavy eyelids and slump onto the bed is going to feel almost sexual. It's going to be like a wave of heat washing through your drowsy, dreamy body, and it's going to feel so good, Lia. So hot. And part of you will know that all the pleasure you're going to feel came from listening to me and obeying me. Once that happens, it's going to be all over for you."

Lia wanted to argue, but it was clearly pointless. Darcy was never going to stop her little hypnosis filibuster, and Lia had better things to do than rebut every little big of wrong in the vast tapestry of wrongness she was weaving. She decided to let Darcy ramble on, and just wait for her to get to the hypnosis so that she could pointedly not look into Darcy's eyes and hunt for the flecks of gold. It wasn't like they were hard to find, anyway. Lia found one, and then another, and then another and another in almost no time at all. She leaned in so close she was almost touching the other girl, looking as close as she could to spot them all.

But Darcy wouldn't let up. She said, "Do you understand what's going to happen, Lia? You're going to feel your body sink onto the mattress, and that wave of sensual heat will leave you whimpering with sudden arousal. And your mind will know, deep down, that obedience caused that pleasure. Your conscious mind might try to pretend that something else is turning you on, but your pussy is going to know that being in my control brings you a deep, erotic thrill. You're going to spread your legs for me, Lia, helplessly spread them wide apart until your skirt slides up your hips and I can see your wet panties. Until you're totally exposed to me. It's very important that you understand just how deep you're going to sink into my power, Lia, if you decide to keep going with this. Do you understand?"

Lia didn't want to understand any of it. She just wanted to ignore Darcy's endless monologue and keep looking for the little sparkles of gold and green in among the hazel. But Darcy clearly wasn't going to stop asking until she got an answer, so Lia just humored her with a muttered, "Yes," and went back to her study of Darcy's irises. It was tiring, but Lia felt like she would lose track of everything if she blinked. She felt impossibly certain about it, as if she was remembering a lesson she'd learned in some long forgotten freshman classroom.

"And you understand that once I touch your pussy, it's going to feel so good, Lia." Lia could hear the desire in Darcy's voice, practically burning as she described Lia's surrender, but Lia didn't care. It wasn't going to happen. She could just push all of Darcy's words to the back of her head and focus on the beautiful dusting of gold in Darcy's eyes. "Better than anything you've ever felt, anything you've even imagined. Your body is going to melt into obedience under my touch, Lia, you're going to beg me for more. You're not going to care about losing the bet, you're not going to care about losing your independence forever, you're only going to care about how good I make you feel. I want you to understand that now, Lia, so that when I begin to try to hypnotize you, you'll know exactly what you're getting into. Do you understand that I'm going to make you my sex slave, Lia?"

Lia sighed in frustration, wishing she didn't have to talk at all. It took so much energy to pay attention to Darcy's stupid speeches, so much effort to try to figure out what she should be saying each time, and her eyes were so tired already from staring that all she could think about now was how nice it would be to close them. But she couldn't, not until Darcy tried to hypnotize her. So she just muttered another, "yes," without even really caring what she was agreeing to, and devoted her attention to trying to keep her eyelids from fluttering.

"And you understand how good that's going to feel?" Darcy asked, sounding like a cop who's just finished reading the Miranda warning to a suspect begging to confess. "Because once I start playing with your pussy, Lia, you're going to be so desperate for me to fuck you. You won't be able to get naked fast enough. You'll do anything I ask, not just tonight but for the rest of your life, because the pleasure of obedience will be too strong to ever resist. Do you understand that, Lia?"

"Yes!" Lia snapped out, irritated beyond belief by the constant nagging disruptions to her concentration. She was worn out by all of it-by Darcy's constant disclaimers about the hypnosis she never seemed to get around to actually doing, by the exhausting effort of keeping her eyelids even half-open now, by the need to stare and stare and stare when she could close her heavy eyes and let all the tension out of her weary body. But she couldn't close her eyes. She was waiting to show Darcy just how easy it was to resist hypnosis. As long as she thought she could resist, she had to keep staring. Lia knew how important that was.

"Okay," Darcy said, finally admitting defeat. "If you haven't given up on the bet by now, you're at least walking into it with your eyes wide open." Through the narrow, fluttering band of vision she had remaining, Lia saw Darcy smirk. "So to speak." There was a long moment of silence, and Lia almost hoped that Darcy had given up on the whole idea, but then the other girl spoke once more. "Lia...look into my eyes."

Lia remembered exactly what she had to do when she heard that. She closed her eyes.

It felt amazing. Lia couldn't remember why she'd waited so long to let them slip shut before now. She felt like a whole world of stress and exhaustion had been lifted from her shoulders, and her muscles suddenly felt limp and loose and lazy with dreamy peace. Lia toppled sideways onto the bed, not even caring about the wave of dizziness that passed through her. It just felt so nice to relax her whole body.

Darcy was saying something, but Lia was too contented to listen. She felt like she could just lie here forever, luxuriating in the dreamy warmth that suffused her whole body. It felt like lying in a warm bubble bath, the heat soaking into every single muscle and leaving them completely relaxed. It had been too long since Lia had enjoyed a really nice hot soak; the last time she could remember really pampering herself with a good bath was on Spring Break, when she was staying at the hotel in Daytona. She spent something like two hours in the warm water, floating in the bubbles and thinking about the cute boy two floors down while she fingered herself.

The memory sparked a wave of arousal that seemed to wash through Lia's whole body until she was practically whimpering. She squirmed gently on the bed, her mind drifting into a reverie of desire until she couldn't quite be sure whether she was in Darcy's room or back in the bath with her legs spread as far as the tub would allow. Through it all, she felt Darcy's fingers teasing her breasts through her dress, and Lia found herself nodding in agreement to words she didn't consciously catch.

Lia's legs were spreading just like they had back in the tub, but this time there was nothing to keep them from opening all the way to display her soaking panties to Darcy's gaze. Lia didn't care, though. Darcy could think whatever she wanted, she could let herself believe that her hypnosis was working and Lia was becoming her sex slave. Lia didn't mind, not so long as her pussy could keep feeling this hot, this wet, this good.

And then Darcy reached down and rubbed Lia's clit through her panties.

Lia's eyes flew open, wide and staring and mindless with sudden bliss. She felt a gush of liquid arousal flooding the already-soaked fabric, dripping onto the bedspread as she whimpered and moaned under Darcy's touch. She bucked her hips upward again and again, desperate to feel more of that perfect pleasure, that utter blank ecstasy that was like nothing she'd even imagined before. "Please," she whispered, her voice strained with arousal, "please more please touch please..."

Darcy looked down into her glassy stare, a triumphant smile on her face. "You want me to make you cum, slave? You want me to play with your obedient pussy until your mind shuts down and you become my empty, vacant fucktoy?"

There was an instant, barely measurable, where Lia understood what happened and tried to resist. She tried to tell herself that she couldn't let it happen, that she wasn't just losing a bet, that she was going to become Darcy's sex slave forever and she was never going to be free and she was going to spend the rest of her life between Darcy's thighs whenever Darcy wanted it and she would cum whenever Darcy commanded it and she would always be this horny, this aroused, this wet and mindless and obedient and-

"PLEASE!" she screamed, no longer caring about any of it.

"Good girl," Darcy said, kissing Lia fiercely as she pulled Lia's wet panties aside and sank her fingers deep into Lia's sopping cunt.

Lia lost track of everything after that. She remembered cumming, three fingers deep inside her pussy and Darcy's thumb dancing on her clit through one orgasm after another. She remembered desperately struggling out of her clothes, flinging them aside with wild abandon so that Darcy could see her beautiful slave body. She remembered kneeling between Darcy's legs, licking helplessly at Darcy's wet pussy, inhaling Darcy's scent as it smeared all over her cheeks as she spiked her tongue over and over and over again into Darcy's wet slit. But it all blurred together into a haze of sex and mindless obedience.

It wasn't until Darcy finally clipped the collar around her neck and attached the leash that everything became crystal clear to Lia once and for all.

*****

"Jeez, the two of you were up there forever!" May shouted as Darcy and Lia descended into the common room. "That was way more than an hour!"

Lia shrugged. "I took pity on her, gave her a few extra tries." She twirled, showing off the Armani dress she wore. "As you can see, it didn't help."

The common room erupted into laughter. "Dang, now I wish I'd gone!" Loralee said, her eyes twinkling with mirth. "We're about the same size-I could have gotten a whole new wardrobe!"

Darcy didn't seem bothered by the other sisters' mockery. "You can come by any time," she said. "Who knows, maybe I'll have better luck with you. In the meanwhile..." She laid a gentle hand on Lia's shoulder. "Stop by my room any time you need to change outfits."

Lia's eyes were soft and misty as she replied, but the sounds of the common room prevented anyone from hearing her words.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,775 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Under Control Delfina tries to help out a friend's daughter.in Mind Control
Can I Trust You? Cynthia finally explains to Alice why she avoids men.in Mind Control
Back and Forth Philip is all alone with Caitlyn...and her necklace.in Mind Control
Narrow Escape Julieta rescues Martina from a sinister hypnotist.in Mind Control
Five-Finger Discount Taylor comes to regret her shoplifting.in Mind Control
More Stories