Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I can make them agree to let you and Anna go alone, but I need to be closer to Larry's and Liz's parents." Says Ezzie.

"We can take a ride later Ezzie." I say, and I go downstairs and come right out and state my case for us going alone. Anna is shocked they say yes. I knew it would happen but I get excited with her.

Later on Ezzie and I take a quick ride. I don't even have to put the car in park. I stop in front of the house and it's done. Later that night Anna knocks at my door, and comes in. Like we used to do when we were younger she gets into bed with me.

"Can we talk?" Asks Anna.

"Of course." I say.

"I don't know what to do." She says.

"About what?"

"Larry." She says.

Now Larry really is a nice guy, and he is a big guy. Like 6'6", big broad shoulders, and big muscular legs. He looks like he could squash most people, but he is a sweet, gentle guy. He doesn't play any school sports, and is a really smart guy. I already had Ezzie give him the once over. He thinks Anna is smart and pretty, and doesn't want just sex.

Anna gets shy for a moment. "I don't know what to do." She says softly.

"About what?" I ask.

"Me and Larry." Says Anna, but I am still not getting it. "We haven't had sex yet." She sighs.

"Oohh. Do you want to?" I ask.

"Absolutely! I just refuse to do it in a car, and we can never find any alone time." Sighs Anna.

"Why didn't you say something?" I ask. "What hotel do you want a room in for your birthday?"

"What?" Anna asks, looking surprised.

I open my purse and hold up the bank card. "I don't go crazy, and Mike doesn't look at the spending. A hotel room, and some sexy lingerie for my cousin, is not going crazy." Her eyes go wide and she smiles. "Your birthday is next Thursday. So family cake Thursday night. Do you want a room for Friday or Saturday night?" I ask.

"Mary, we can't stay overnight." Anna says.

"Make it an early dinner and a movie date, and skip dinner and the movie." I say giggling. "Go right to the room and order room service. I don't care. Just be home for our curfew."

Anna's eyes are wide, imaging it. "Friday." She says with a smile.

"We are going shopping for some sexy lingerie. I think I might like some for our college visit too." I giggle.

After school we go to the mall. There are two lingerie stores. One has really pretty stuff, the other is sexier stuff. I decide we should each get one of each. We start in the pretty store. We walk in and are just looking around. A woman old enough to be our Mom walks up with a big smile. "First time?" She asks.

I am embarrassed all of a sudden when I say. "Yes."

She giggles. "It's ok. So who is getting something pretty today?"

Anna finally speaks up. "Both of us."

She smiles. "So there will be two lucky guys." She says.

I speak up. "Well she will have a lucky guy. I will have a lucky girl."

"Good for you Sweetie. Let's find you both something pretty." She says. She goes on to explain what we both should and should not wear. Anna is a little bit bustier than me and a little bit curvier in her hips and bum. Before too long we are both in the fitting room trying on the lingerie. For obvious reasons we were told not to try on the underwear part of it on.

I strip and try mine on with no panties on. I want to see what it looks like without my regular underwear showing through. Mine is a lilac color while Anna's is a soft pink. Both Anna's and mine are basically see through. Hers has a slightly bigger top, and is gathered in the body a little bit differently than mine. My top is a little smaller covering my boobs. I reach up and run my hands over my boobs. I tease my nipples through the silky fabric that just covers my nipples. The rest of the top is shear, and I love the feeling of the silk on my nipples. My nipples pop right up. I have to stop. I don't want to be all excited while shopping.

I call out to Anna quietly. "Are you changed?"

I can hear the smile in her voice. "Yes, are you?"

"I am coming over. I want to see." I say as I peek out the curtain. No one is there. I slip out of mine and into Anna's dressing room..

She is grinning in the mirror. "Larry is going to love this."

I walk up behind her and hold her shoulders. "Do you like it?" I ask.

She looks at me in the mirror. "I do. It's beautiful."

"No, you are beautiful." I say and I kiss her cheek. I rest my head on her shoulder and look at her in the mirror. "There is just one thing wrong." I say as I reach under the hem of it and pull on her panties. She still has her dark panties on and they look horrible underneath it.

"Mary!" She hisses. "She said don't try on the underwear."

"You think Larry will leave your underwear on long? Let's see how you will look without it." I say as I push her panties down over her hips. Just like mine the front of hers has some fancy embroidery in just the right spots to blur out the details, but you can see she is naked.

Anna turns and looks at her bum in the mirror. "Larry's head will explode."

"Isn't that the point?" I ask giggling.

"Mary!" She says trying to admonish me, but just ends up laughing. She then gives me a good look. "Oh Mary, you look gorgeous." She sees my hard nipples. "Someone really likes it." She giggles.

"Tell me you don't like the silky feel on your nipples." I say and I don't even think. I reach out and rub her nipples under the silky material.

They pop right up, and Anna gasps. "Mary."

I pull my hands away. "It felt nice didn't it? The silky feel like that." Anna's eyes look odd then it really dawns on me what just happened. I played with her nipples and she liked it, and if I am being honest so did I.

"Ok. Let's get dressed." I say and I slip out of her changing room back into mine. We meet outside the changing room, and neither of us talks about it. We both leave with our lingerie in a pretty box, inside a pretty bag.

Our next stop is different. It's staffed with two girls a little older than us. Both of them in shorter skirts and very snug shirts. The blond haired girl comes over to us smiling. "Let me guess you got beautiful, but now you want something slutty & sexy?

I can see Anna blush. "We were thinking sexy." She says.

The blond laughs. "Follow me." As she walks us towards some displays, and stops in front of one. All of them have open tops, with lace around them for the boobs, and all of them have an open crotch. Anna almost gasps. "We would be basically naked."

The salesgirl laughs. "At least your man won't be ripping it off you." She says as she hands us ones to try on. There must be something about hair color or skin tone, and lingerie. Again Anna gets a pink color and I get a purple one. The girl sends us in to try them on again warning us. Our underwear must stay on

Mine has some straps I am fighting with in the back and around my hips. I start swearing softly in frustration. Next thing I know Anna is popping into my room. "What's wrong? Wow." She says.

I look at her in the mirror. "Wow yourself there Cous."

She looks down at my bum and giggles. "You are all twisted up. Hang on." She says as she crouches behind me. I can feel her straightening things out. "If you didn't have panties on this wouldn't be as bad." She says as she runs her finger under the thong strap and down. She runs it along my pussy and I suck in a small breath. "Sorry. You can um untwist the rest." Anna says and stands up.

She looks at me a little uncomfortable. We have seen each other naked plenty of times when getting changed, but it wasn't showing off like this. She is uncomfortable. I grab her and hug her. I hold her tight, and I can feel her nipples against me. I surprise her and she gasps a little. "I am sorry Anna. I didn't mean for this to make you uncomfortable. I just wanted to do something nice for you. I turn to kiss her cheek, and I guess she was doing the same because we end up kissing each other right on the lips. For just a moment we kiss.

We stare into each other's eyes and then we giggle. I can feel my cheeks blushing and I can see Anna's red cheeks. "I should go get dressed." She mumbles and walks back to her cube. I hold my hand to my lips. "Did Anna just kiss me? Ezzie, at the end did Anna actually kiss me?"

"She did Mary, and a split second later she realized she was kissing you. Since you told her about you and Liz dating she has wondered what it would be like to be with a girl. She likes guys. In fact she really likes Larry, but is curious." Says Ezzie.

"Wow!" Is all I have, while I stand there in my lingerie and underwear. I get dressed and head out of the dressing room.

The sales girl takes our lingeries and says. "We have an assortment of accessories on sale. Buy one get one half off, if you would like?"

Anna and I look around the corner. "Oh!" Anna and I both say. I look at Anna and giggle. "I don't have one." I say.

"Don't look at me. I don't have a vibrator." Says Anna.

"So let's get one." I say.

"Um, one each right? Sharing might be awkward." She giggles.

"Anna!" I gasp. Anna reaches out and picks up the big one. "Dream on." I say.

"Well I have dreamed of doing more than holding it in my hand." She sighs.

"Wait. What? Are you saying Larry is that size?" I ask in disbelief.

Anna blushes and smiles. "I jerked him off last Friday after school. We were making out in his living room. His parents weren't home yet. I was sitting on his lap. It felt huge under me."

When the salesgirl says. "Ladies?"

I grab one of each size in pink for Anna and purple for me. "Mary?" Laughs Anna.

"We can't decide." I say to the salesgirl.

"Ok then." She says as she rings things up.

I pay and we walk out. I grab Anna's arm as we walk out. "You are Not getting out of finishing that story." I say to her as I steer her to the food court and our favorite ice cream shop.

We are sitting across the table from each other with an ice cream sundae. "So you were sitting in Larry's lap making out." I say

Anna looks up at me and smiles. "I love sitting in his lap, especially like that. He is so big, strong and gentle. His arms wrapped around me. It just feels so nice." Anna sighs. "I have been wanting to do it, but we just can't be alone."

"Mom is almost always home, His Mom works some afternoons, but his sister is always around. It's so frustrating. I have let him feel me up. He did it a week ago while we were watching a movie downstairs." Anna sighs. "Mary, I couldn't pay attention to the movie. It felt so nice. I got so excited. I wanted to turn around and climb on top of him. Then of course Mom made some noise coming downstairs for a drink." Anna says.

"I am happy you like Larry so much, but you have a story to finish." I say, and Anna smiles at me.

"I thought you liked girls?" She says. I just raise my eyebrows at her. She sighs and giggles. "Fine the dirty details. We were making out. I was straddling his lap facing him, and I swear I felt him get hard under me. He felt huge. He started moaning. We are both frustrated having to wait. I know he isn't thrilled that I won't do anything in the car, but he has been so sweet and understanding. I am not sure what came over me. I had to see it. I had to feel it. I sat back some on him and reached down for his pants. I remember he said my name. I looked up, smiled and said Ssshhh."

Anna looks up at me. Her eyes are wide. "Mary, he is as thick as the toy, and I don't mean the small one. He felt amazing. He was hot and hard. I could feel his pulse as I squeezed him. I couldn't stop myself. I did the best I could to wrap my hand around him, and I stroked him up and down. I was slow at first, and he just moaned. Then he started leaking a little, and it made him slippery while I stroked him. It was amazing watching him. I made him feel so good. His eyes rolled up a little, and his mouth hung open as he moaned.

"His eyes focused on me, he smiled and said, "It feels so good." He then put his hand down over mine. He moved my hand up so I was rubbing up and down, up and over the head. I actually felt him shiver as my hand rubbed over the fleshy edge of the tip. After a minute of that his hips started rolling under me, and he started breathing faster." Anna says with her eyes a little unfocused like she is reliving it. "I should have realized what was about to happen, but I was too caught up in the moment. I was so excited, that I was making him feel so good. Then he groaned and bumped his hips up, and he exploded." Anna looks at me. "Why didn't you tell me guys make such a mess after you had sex with Roger?"

"What?" I ask. "I did. I told you, when they cum, some shoots out and then they dribble some out. That's why I told you to keep a pack of tissues in your purse."

Anna giggles. "More like a roll of paper towels. He shot three big...I don't know, shots of cum up in the air. Two landed all over his shirt, and one landed all over my arm just above my elbow. And your dribbles! My hand was covered in the cum that oozed out after that."

What. No way. She has to be exaggerating. "Ezzie, is she exaggerating. Was it that much?"

"She is not exaggerating, Mary." Says Ezzie and I get a picture in my head. It must be Anna's hand holding Larry. She is right on both counts. He is much thicker than Roger was, and a little longer, and her hand is Covered in cum.

"Oh my." I say out loud.

Anna laughs. "Oh my, is right. I am sitting in his lap still just holding him. I was actually feeling his pulse slow down when we heard a noise. He pushed me off his lap and just said, "Bathroom". As he headed for the basement." Anna looks up at me with a strange look in her eyes. "I tasted it."

I giggle. "And?" I ask her.

"I kind of like it." Then she laughs. "I am afraid if I let him do that in my mouth I will drown though."

Now we are both laughing. We stop laughing and Anna says. "I came out of the bathroom and his sister was in the kitchen asking him why he had a different shirt on. He told her he spilled some coke on it."

I reach out and hold her hands. "I am so happy for you, but a little worried." I say.

"Why are you worried?" Asks Anna. "Larry is always so gentle with me. He would never hurt me."

"If he is really that big you better practice with the toy. It really hurt that first time with Roger. I can only imagine what it would have been like if he were bigger. All the magazines would say you are a lucky girl, but maybe not for the first time without some practice. Think of it like stretching in the gym." I say.

"I think I might enjoy stretching out." She says giggling and using air quotes.

I look at her with a serious look. "You need to be on the pill." I say.

"No way am I asking Mom. I have to wait until I am 18 to get it on my own. We will use a condom." Anna almost gasps.

"You can't, not be on the pill." I say. "If Larry shoots that much, the condom might break. It used to look really full when Roger would finish in the condom. Larry sounds like he is firing a fire hose compared to Roger's little garden hose." I say laughing.

Anna and I start laughing again. "Ezzie, if we go to the Woman's Clinic can you make them give me the pill?"

"Of course." Says Ezzie.

"After this we are stopping at the Clinic on Main St. I will go in and get the pill for you." I say.

She squeezes my hand, and smiles at me. "Thank You."

That Saturday night I am in bed after a date with Liz. We snuck a few feels in the theater, but it's a unseasonably cold night, and we didn't want to fool around in the car. So I am a little frustrated. I grab the new vibrators. I look at both of them. I see the big one, and think of poor Anna. I hope she practices like I told her. That one would be downright painful for your first time.

Luckily they come charged and ready to go. I pull off my underwear and lay back in just my tee shirt. I play with the settings a little bit. I have never used one before. I play with the speed button and vibration button. I find one I think is nice in my hand, and I reach down and rub it against my clit. "OH WOW!" I gasp out. Then I giggle and chastise myself. "Shut up! Someone will hear you!"

This is Amazing! I rub it back and forth on my clit, and between my lips. Once I have it wet I angle it and nudge it in. Oohh I should have gotten one of these a long time ago.

Then there is a knock on my door, and Anna whispers. "Mary, are you awake?"

SHIT! I fumble for the power button and whisper back. "Come in." I say as I pull the covers over me.

"Can we talk?" Says Anna softly as she walks in my room.

"Of course."

She gets under the covers, as I try to tuck the vibrator under my leg. "This is so embarrassing." Anna says.

"What is?" I ask, getting concerned.

"Well." She says and pauses. "I am a virgin." She says.

I smile in the dark and wrap my arm around her shoulders. "I know."

"No, I mean I am a Virgin." She says again.

"I heard you, Anna." I say softly.

I hear her sigh. "Nothing has ever been inside me. I still have my hymen."

"Oh." Is all I can say. "Um ok."

"I don't want to bleed with Larry, and have him get concerned, or think he hurt me." Anna says.

"I get that." I say, and Anna is silent for a moment or two.

"Can I ask a favor?" She asks.

"Of course." I say.

"Help me." She says.

"Of course Anna, what can I do?" I ask.

"I can't make myself do it." She says.

"Do what?" I ask confused.

In the dark I see her turn to me. "Help me break it?" She asks.

"What? As in your..". I start to ask and she just blurts it out.

"Yes, help me take my virginity. I can't make myself push it in. I know it's going to hurt, and I can't make myself do it. Please, Mary." She begs.

"You want me to..". I can't say it.

She is pleading with me. "Please Mary. I have been trying since I got home from my date with Larry. I just can't make myself do it."

"Ok." I say. I can't say no to her. "We need something under you. We can't get blood on the sheets." I say as I flip the covers back and get out of bed. I forgot for a moment what I was doing before she knocked until I feel the cool air on me, and of course Anna notices, not only my bare ass, but the purple vibrator under the covers.

"Oh Mary, I am sorry. I interrupted you." She says and gets up.

I stand in front of her feeling a little embarrassed. "Kinda." I giggle. "But I am helping you." I say as I nudge her back. "Get on the bed, while I get an old sweatshirt to put under you.

I get on the bed and tuck the folded sweatshirt under Anna's bum as she lifts up. She has no panties under her night shirt. I pick up the vibrator I was using, and hold it up. "We will start small tonight." I say as I turn it on. "Do you like a certain setting?" I ask.

Anna giggles. "They are all nice."

I turn it on, and look at her in the dark. "First I am just going to rub it around the outside to get you ready."

"Ok." She answers and then hisses as I touch her clit with it. Even in the darkness I can see her pussy. It is so cute. She has a perfect set of lips. Not too big and not too small. I look closely after a few rubs of the vibrator over her clit. Her skin is pulled back as her clit pops up. It too is just perfect. She has just a perfect pussy.

I can't help myself, I say to her. "Anna, you have such a cute pussy." Once I say it I realize how it sounds.

"Thank you." She sighs.

I can hear her, and see her getting shiny and wet in the moonlight coming in my window. She is making just the slightest squishing sound as I rub the vibrator around her. I decide I should check, so I reach down with my fingers and rub her lips. She gasps and her body twitches as I do. "I wanted to be sure you are ready." I say.

"Ok." She gasps.

I angle the vibrator to push it in. I rub it around a little and she moans. "You better put the pillow over your face. Just in case." I say. I watch her put the pillow over her face, and rest her arm over it to hold it in place. "Ok, on the count of three." I say as I rub it around. One. Two, and I push in. She lets out a small scream into the pillow and moans. I hold the vibrator in her, and I rub her thigh. "Sorry. I didn't want you tensing up on three." She just moans keeping the pillow over her face. After a moment I give the vibrator a slow in and out. Anna just moans again, but not as loudly as before. I decide after a couple of minutes to try and distract her a little and I put the speed on high.