Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawl between her legs, and get comfortable as I kiss her thigh. "I should check and make sure you are ready for the toy." I say, as I run my fingers through her pussy lips.

She sighs as I do. "Oohh, I am ready. AAHH." She sighs as I slip a finger inside her.

As I slide my finger in and out I say. "You feel wet, but I should really make sure." As I run my tongue over her clit before sucking it into my mouth.

"Ooohhhh, Marrrryy." She moans as I add a second finger inside of her.

I know she is extremely frustrated right now. I just want to make her orgasm over and over again. I know what she likes. As I finger her I lick and suck on her clit. In what is probably record time for her. She lets out a small scream and cums. She squeezes my fingers, her juices drool out of her making a louder sloshing noise, and coating my taste buds in her pussy juice.

I sit up a bit and smile as you can see the pleasure of her orgasm still on her face. I reach for her new toy. I take the dildo end and slip it right inside her wet pussy. She lets out a soft moan. Her moan gets louder as I randomly click the vibration button a few times. I can feel it buzzing in my hand. Buzz...BBUUZZZZ...Buzz and repeat. I nudge it in the last little bit so the mouth covers her clit. I hit the suction button twice and smile as her eyes shoot open wide at the sensation. "SHITTT!" She gasps as I can hear the suction.

"You picked this toy out." I say as I hold it against her rolling hips. It feels like it's moving in my hand. It's hard to describe.

Anna smiles at me. "I picked a good onnnne." She gasps at the end, as I double click the tongue button. I feel her body shudder slightly. She just stares at me. I can tell she is going to orgasm again very soon. She has her boobs in her hands, pulling and pinching on her nipples. She looks so sexy and beautiful. You can see the raw pleasure on her face. Then she screams as she orgasms.

Her body shivers and she tries to push my arm and the toy away, but I won't let her. I know it's not the same as fucking Larry, but I want to Rock Her World tonight. She surprises me by jerking her hips away from the toy.

Anna just stares at me as she is half rolled up on her side in the fetal position. "That was mean." She says softly with a small smile.

I shut off the toy and drop it on the bed as a lay behind her and wrap my arm around her, holding her to me. I kiss her neck, and whisper. "Did someone get too sensitive?"

Anna lets out a deep breath. "The vibrator was nice, but when you turned on the suction part, the vibrator started wiggling inside me. It was bouncing around inside me. It was touching me everywhere. I have never felt anything like it." She says. "It was too much at the end. I just couldn't."

"Sshhh." I whisper in her ear. "I have you. Just relax."

Her hand grabs my arm and holds it to her. We lay like this for a bit, just holding each other. Until she pulls my hand up to her face and kisses it. She rolls around to face me and smiles at me as we lay face to face. She leans in and gives me soft sensual kisses, over and over again. She pushes on my shoulder so I lay on my back. She kisses down my neck, giving me chills.

She moves to my nipples and attacks them. She is not being gentle as she bites and pulls on them. I lay there moaning in pleasure. It feels so nice. She reaches down with one hand. She starts rubbing my pussy, and I suddenly realize just how wet I am. She notices too and pushes two fingers inside me and instantly starts finger fucking me.

"Oohh, Anna!" I sigh.

Her only response is to almost shove my legs apart and clamp her mouth down on my clit. I gasp at the sudden rough treatment she is giving me. Her fingers are squishing in and out of me as she fingers me hard and fast. She has my clit between her teeth as she pulls, licks and sucks on it hard. She is definitely being rough, but Wow it feels good. Anna lifts her mouth off me and rubs me hard with her thumb. I feel my body shudder as she does.

"I thought you might like it rough." Anna says, giving me an evil smile. "The way you were looking around the bondage section of the store."

"I was?" I gasp.

Anna chuckles. "You sure were. Wait until it's time for your new toy. I am going to make sure to fuck you nice and hard." My only response is to moan. Anna bends back down and bites me a little hard.

I gasp out in surprise. "FUUCCKK!" As a jolt of pleasure and pain that shoots through my body. Then I yell out. "AAAHHHHH!" Anna pulled her fingers out of my pussy and pushes them in my ass.

She pulls her mouth off me. "Quiet! Tell me you don't like it and I will stop." She says. I just moan. "I thought so. Let's see how you like this." She picks up her new toy, pushes it in my pussy. I gasp in a quick deep breath in surprise, and then yell again. I can hear her clicking the buttons one after the other. The vibrator jumps inside of me. The sucking part sucks my clit hard, and then the little tongue goes crazy, along with the vibrator inside me. Anna was right. It's like a dog's tail wagging inside me, but it's up and down rather than side to side.

Everything is going nuts at once. I can't think and then my orgasm explodes. "AAAAAHHHHHH!" I Scream.

Next thing I realize Anna is holding me. "It's ok." She says softly pulling my hair back. "I have you." She says holding me. "Who is Izzy?" Anna asks.

"What?" I ask, feeling my heart almost stop.

"You said Izzy Please!" Says Anna. "I thought if you were pleading with someone like that I should stop. Who is Izzy?"

I let out a breath. "I have no idea." I say.

Anna giggles. "I have never seen someone's eyes roll up in there head like yours did."

"What?"

"Oh yeah. You were out of it. I made you cum hard, and then held the toy to you, like you did to me" Says Anna as she holds me and rubs my arm.

"Ezzie, did I actually call out loud to you?" I ask.

"I think so." She says, sounding tired.

"Ezzie, are you ok?" I ask.

"I will be. That felt Really good. I am sorry it might have taken me a minute to make Anna stop." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself. I sometimes forget she enjoys strong orgasms too. "It's ok Ezzie. All is good. Just relax for a bit." I say, and then get concerned. "Ezzie, Auntie isn't nearby is she. She didn't sneak up on us, did she?" I ask.

Ezzie pauses for just a moment. "No, Mary. I can not sense her nearby."

I just smile and look up at Anna. "What were you trying to do, kill me?" I ask.

"No. I was trying to prove that you like it a little rough sometimes." She says, as she smiles at me. "It's ok to like it. Larry and I took those pills one night." She says with a big smile. "And I couldn't get enough. I kept screaming at him harder. He Pounded me so hard I was a little sore in the morning, but Wow was it an Amazing night."

I try to imagine Larry going really hard with his big dick. I just can't. I look at Anna. "You can take him hard like that? He is so big." I say.

Anna smiles. "Yeah he is. I Love feeling him fill me up. I couldn't have at first, but now. Oh Mary, he was made for me. My sorority sisters call me a size queen." She laughs at my confused face. "Someone that likes big dicks." She laughs.

"Well he is big." I say laughing. The two of us just lay side by side laughing.

After a moment Anna looks at me. "There is one more toy to try." She says.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. Since you picked it up I have been wanting to try it." See wiggles her eyebrows. "I want to fuck you."

In my head I am imagining Anna with a dick like Liz. "I can't wait." I say.

Anna jumps up and grabs the toy out of the bag. "Oh that's different." She says as she pulls the plastic package apart.

"What's different?" I ask.

Anna laughs. "You didn't see it?"

"See what?" I ask as she holds up the dildo, now out of the package. In the middle is a molded hand hold, with ridges for your fingers. Then on each side of that is a thumb sized tab, pointing towards the end with nubs on it. I am sure it's there to rub against your clit as it pushes all the way in. "Oh." Is all I can say.

Anna jumps on the bed. She spreads my legs and sits between them putting her legs over mine. "Mmmmm." She sighs as she pushes the toy inside herself. She wiggles her bum a little closer. "I can't wait to fuck you." She says as she rubs the toy between my lips and pushes it in.

I let out a small moan. It feels nice. Anna nudges forward again and smiles. "There we go." She says reaching down and grabbing the hand hold.

She starts pushing and pulling on it. I have to admit. It's a nice size, and the thing banging into my clit is nice. I just watch Anna for a moment and then start laughing.

"What's so funny?" Asks Anna.

"You look like a guy jerking off." I say laughing harder.

She looks down and starts laughing too. "I do!" We calm down a bit and Anna starts jerking it harder between us. "Do you think this is funny?" She asks.

I moan. "No. That's nice."

Both of us lay there enjoying getting fucked. I look up as I feel Anna move on the bed. "I wonder." She says as she nudges closer, and then leans back on both arms with her body propped up some. She humps her hips forward. She is fucking me. As she gets close the thumb pushes against both of us and we sigh and moan. She pulls back, and then pushes back in.

She starts going harder. Both of us are enjoying the fucking. All you can hear in the room is the two of us moaning and sighing, and Anna starting to breathe heavily. "Shit!" She pants. "This is harder than bouncing on Larry." She says laying back on the bed. I prop myself up and take over the fucking. Anna's head pops up as she feels the toy move as I try to get into position. "I thought I was fucking you?" She says with a smile.

"How about we Fuck each other?" I ask.

"I think I would like that." She sighs as I start trying to find my rhythm. It takes a few tries but I am pretty much matching the rhythm Anna had. The thicker veiny shaft feels nice inside me. The ridge of the head is a little exaggerated and feels nice rubbing along inside of me as it pulls in and out.

After a bit Anna starts panting. I smile knowing she is going to cum, but my muscles are giving out. I collapse back on the bed, and Anna lets out a moan of disappointment. I reach down and grab the toy by the hand hold, and laugh to myself. I am going to jerk us both off.

I know Anna's noises. She is right there. I start pushing it harder into her, and just a moment later she lets out a small scream and cums. As she cums I hold the toy against her clit and grind it a little. I watch her stomach flutter and then she gasps. "Ok. Ok. I give." She says reaching down for my hand to hold it still. I lay back flat, and we lay like that for a minute or two. The dildo still in each of us.

Anna moves first. She pulls back some, pulling off the dildo. I reach down to pull the dildo out of me, and her hand stops me before I can. "Oh no you don't." Anna says pushing it back in. She rubs the end against my clit. "Now, I bet you are going to Love a nice hard fucking." Anna says, giving me an evil, lusty smile.

She shuffles into place, gets a good grip on the dildo, and starts giving me a fast hard fucking. I roll my head back and moan. I start rolling my hips and Anna giggles. "See. You want more. You like it too."

I can hear the dildo squishing in and out of me, and my gasps and moans as Anna fucks me. "AAHH. AAHH. AAHH." Over and over again.

Anna speaks in a commanding tone. "Mary, Look at Me." She says.

I look up and she is holding her new toy just a few inches above my clit. It's already on and wiggling in her hand. Now that I am looking at it I can hear the sucking. I can see the tip of the tongue flipping up and down, and the dildo wagging like a dog's tail. "NNNOOOO!" I cry out as she pushes the mouth down onto my clit. The dildo has some bend to it and gets shoved between the doubleheader dildo and my thigh. I don't last another minute. My orgasm hits me like a truck. I can hear myself scream out. "AAAAAHHHHHH!" Anna grinds the mouth against me a little harder. "AAARRGGHHHH. PPLLEEAASSSSE!" I yell as my body shakes uncontrollably.

Anna relents and pulls both toys away. I lay there quivering in pleasure, as Anna lays beside me. "See you liked that." She giggles softly to me as she wraps her arm around me.

"I hate you." I gasp.

Anna laughs a little harder and holds me tighter. "I know I hate you too."

It takes a few minutes for me to relax enough to roll over in Anna's arms. We lay there facing each other. I smile at her as I brush some loose hair out of her face. "I know I am not Larry, but I hope tonight helped some." I say. Anna wraps her arms around me and hugs me tight, and just holds me. "I am sorry I have been so busy. We really haven't spent much time together or had one of our bedtime talks in a long time. I am sorry I didn't realize you and Larry were having problems." I say.

"No, Larry and I are good." Anna says.

"Sorry. I meant having trouble finding alone time. I wish you had told me. Not that tonight wasn't fun, but I hate to think you have been so frustrated." I say.

"I know. I am sorry I unloaded on you about being frustrated when you haven't seen Jim in so long." Says Anna.

"How about we hug it out, get cleaned up and have a bedtime chat in this nice big bed." I say.

"Deal." Says Anna as she hugs me tight. "I Love You, Cous."

"I Love You Too." I say. We hold each other for a moment and get up. Anna heads into the bathroom with the toys. When she comes out I have the box ready for hers. I shove mine back in the plastic as best I can, and we put our lingerie and toys in the bottom of our luggage. We put on our nightshirts and get into bed. We stay up talking and watching a movie.

Ezzie warns me first. "Auntie is leaving Sylvie's room now, Mary." She says.

I notice it's almost 12:30AM. "Thank you, Ezzie. Did she have fun?" I ask.

"She enjoyed herself immensely." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself. I am glad Auntie had fun.

Anna puts on her best Mom voice as Auntie opens the door. "Young lady, you were out past your curfew. Do you care to explain where you have been?"

Auntie stands in the adjoining door we opened up after we put the toys in our luggage. She looks good, but her hair looks off. "Sorry I am late Mom. I must have lost track of time." Auntie says with a big smile, and we all laugh.

"So tell us all about it." Says Anna.

Auntie pauses for a minute, and I can see a twinkle in her eyes. "I'll tell you what. Let me go get changed, and call your Dad. I promised him I would call him when I got back to the room so he isn't worried. Then I will come over and I will tell you all about my night. Can you guys stay up long enough?" Auntie asks.

"I can't wait to hear all about it." I say.

She drops her purse on our dresser. "Ok, I will be back in a bit." Auntie says as she steps back into her room and closes her door.

We wait, but Auntie isn't coming back. Anna gets up and lightly knocks on the door. "Mom." She says, and then knocks again. "Mom."

"Ezzie, is Auntie ok?" I ask.

"She is asleep, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I see Auntie's key card near her purse. I grab it and smile at Anna, I am picturing Auntie being asleep, maybe exposed and maybe with obvious signs she had sex. "I bet she is asleep. I will sneak in, check and open the door I say." As I walk to our main door.

I open Auntie's door and peek in. She is passed out on the bed. She is in shorts and a tee shirt. With her phone still in her hand. I open the door and smile at Anna. "Sshh." I say softly.

She looks in and giggles. "We should cover her." Says Anna. Anna takes her phone and puts it on the nightstand. I take a blanket, and lay it over Auntie. We turn off the light and quietly leave the room, leaving the adjoining doors cracked open.

We go back to our room and crawl into bed, and shut off the tv. As I am lying there trying to fall asleep. I think of Auntie. All she has done for me. How much she loved and misses both Mom & Dad I am sure, but Mom was her best friend. "Ezzie, could you make Auntie dream of Mom? Have it be a nice dream. Mom thanks her for taking care of me. Wants to hear all about what she has missed, and maybe have Mom ask about her sex life. It's ok to move on and to be with other women. Do you know what I mean? I don't want Auntie to feel she would be disrespecting Mom by being with a woman or anyone worse for that matter." I say.

"I understand, Mary. Why don't you relax and go to sleep. You are tired too." Says Ezzie.

"I will Ezzie. Goodnight." I say.

"Goodnight, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Next Chapter will be Beth and Sylvie's fun together.