Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me wants to get up and hold it tight to her, but my legs feel like rubber. I need a minute. Sylvie and I are looking right at each other.

CLICK

She turns it up on herself. "OOOHHH!" She gasps loudly. I keep looking at her face, and then at the toy on her clit. I can't believe how fast the toy is buzzing away. She is panting now, but is holding to toy in place.

CLICK

"FUCCKK!" She gasps and then 10 seconds later yells out. "FFFUUUCCCKKKKK!" And she drops the toy as she flops over on the bed. Her body shivers two or three times as she lays there.

I move over to her. I click the power button on the toy to shut it up, and cuddle up behind her.

She turns her head and smiles at me. "Did you like watching me?" She asks.

"I did. You are very sexy, and your potty mouth when you orgasm reminds me of Karen." I say, and then I realize what I said. "Sylvie, I shouldn't have said that. Please don't ever repeat that." I almost beg.

"Sshh, it's ok." She says as she caresses my cheek. "I kind of thought you and Karen were...very close girlfriends. Things started to click tonight for me. Mary told me about you talking to her about her dating a girl. And then earlier when you were saying you hadn't been with a woman in a very long time. There was a look in your eyes. You were thinking of and missing Karen weren't you?" She asks.

I just nod my head yes. "She has been on my mind a lot this weekend. Probably because it's a girls weekend. I haven't done one since before she died, and for the first time I am not doing it with my BFF." I sigh.

Sylvie smiles as she gets comfortable on the bed beside me. "Would you tell me about her? I would love to hear about Mary's other Mom." Then she gets a little stern with me. "And don't you dare not take credit for raising her too. Her Mom & Auntie both did a great job raising such a caring young woman." She says.

I hug her tight and sniffle. "Thank-you." I sigh. We lay there for a little while. I tell her all about Karen & I meeting in college. Going to her Uncle's cabin. Meeting Ben's best friend Joe, and the four of us becoming inseparable. Taking vacations together. How Karen and I would sit and just watch the girls play together and hope they would have a friendship and bond like we did.

She just sits and listens and smiles. "Ben and Karen both sound like they were lovely people. I am sorry you and Joe lost your best friends."

"Thank you." I sigh. "It hit both Joe & I hard, but we couldn't let Anna & Mary see it. If I was having a hard time Joe handled the girls while I went to our bedroom and cried. If Joe was having a hard time he would leave to run an errand, or stay late at work. It was a hard time.

"Well you should be proud of the two lovely young ladies you and Joe raised." Sylvie says and she gives me a hug. We hold each other for a moment. I can feel her nipples against me, and that seems to be enough. We both lean back and smile at each other. Just holding her to me is enough for the pill to wake my desires back up. We both know what the other is feeling. We lean into each other and kiss.

I don't know if it's the pill starting to wane, or maybe the emotional connection we just shared as I poured my heart out to her about Karen. Sylvie and I are being soft and gentle with each other.

For the next half hour or so we make love to each other. It's gentle touches and soft caresses. She climbs on top of me so we can 69. We bring each other to beautiful orgasms. They aren't screaming orgasms, they are wonderfully emotional orgasms.

We kind of get the feeling that the pills are wearing off, and to be honest I am getting tired. "There is one last thing I would like to do." Says Sylvie.

"And what would that be?" I ask, smiling at her. She shuffles on the bed so our legs are together. I smile as I realize what she is doing. She slides one leg under mine, and one leg over. I smile as in my head I see Karen doing the very same thing to me, while the boys watch us. Then I am brought back to the here and now as Sylvie's pussy grinds against mine. "Mmmm, that's nice." I sigh as I roll my hips a little against her.

After a moment there is no doubt Sylvie is fucking me. She is humping so hard against me, she has pushed me away and has to scoot forward. After the second time doing this the headboard is in reach. I hold my arms up and brace against it. It feels so good having her grind against my sensitive pussy. I look at Sylvie. She is so sexy. I watch as her red and swollen pussy lips get pulled back and forth as she grinds against me. I look up her body and can see her abs flexing. I haven't seen my abs since Anna was born. Her boobs are swaying back and forth. Her long thick nipples are hard. I want to reach out and tease them, but if I don't brace against the headboard she will have my head banging against it soon.

I finally look up at her face. Her eyes meet mine and I can see the lust in them. Seeing her so turned on flips a switch in me. All of a sudden I can feel my orgasm building. I think Sylvie sees it in my face. "It looks like someone likes this. Do you like me rubbing my pussy against your pussy, Beth?" Sylvie asks.

I let out a sigh. "I do. I don't want you to stop. It feels amazing." I say.

"Oh I am not stopping until I cover your pussy in my juices as I cum." Sylvie says with a lusty smile. She turns her hips just a bit so it's really more clit to clit.

I moan. The different angle is right on my clit. It takes me from, I can feel my orgasm building, to I am about to cum in thirty seconds. "AAHH. AAHH. AAHH. Oh Shit. Please!" I beg as I do my best to hump up against Sylvie. "I am right there...I just...AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" I scream.

My body shudders as I cum. But Sylvie isn't stopping. I am trapped between her and the headboard. When I came my arms relaxed, and Sylvie has me jammed against the headboard. "Sylvie...Please!" I gasp, but she doesn't stop. She just stares at me. I can see it in her eyes. She is close and wants to cum. I can't help it. My body tries to jerk away. I am too sensitive.

Sylvie grabs my thigh and holds me to her. "So close." She gasps, and keeps grinding.

"AAAAHHHHHH!" I scream again and my whole body shudders hard. Another orgasm hits me. It's overwhelming. It's pleasure and pain.

"FFFUUUCCKKK!" Yells Sylvie as she holds herself tight against me and cums. She stays like that for a moment, hugging my thigh to her. Her grip loosens on my leg, and Sylvie pulls back as she untangles our legs and then lays down beside me. My head is at an angle against the headboard, but I am unable to move as the afterglow of my orgasms ripple through me.

We lay side by side in silence for a few, as we both recover from our orgasms. Sylvie is the first to talk. "So any regrets?" She asks.

"About having sex with you? No!" I say surprised she would even ask.

She giggles. "Well I am certainly glad to hear that, but I meant taking E." She says.

"None. It was amazing how horny I felt. How sensitive I got, and how nice the orgasms were." I say smiling.

"Ok so in my head I heard, Sylvie you are an amazing lover and you gave me so many amazing orgasms." She says.

I laugh and hug her. I pull back and hold her pretty face in my hands. "Sylvie, this was an amazing night. I haven't let loose like this in a longtime, and yes you are an Amazing Lover."

"You are amazing too, and I Love making you actually scream." She says with a big smile. We give each other a gentle kiss, and lay back.

"I can't." I sigh.

"You can't what?" Asks Sylvie.

"I can't lay back. I am exhausted. I will fall asleep. I have to go back down to my room and the girls." I say with a sigh, and I then get up. I walk past the mirror. "Oh my God! I am a mess." I say looking at my face and hair.

Sylvie hops up. "Sshh. It's ok. We got this." She grabs her hairbrush and starts brushing out my hair. Once that's done I step into my dress, and Sylvie takes a wet washcloth to my face. She gives me a few swipes, steps back and smiles. "Beautiful." She says as she stands in front of me naked.

I hug her tight. "Thank you for tonight, and I don't just mean the sex. It was nice to talk about Karen too." I say.

"Thank you." Sylvie says. "I really enjoyed tonight." She says, stepping back. "And I don't mean just the sex. It was nice getting to know you. Maybe you and Joe could come to the Coyote's game. Johnnie and I could take you to dinner after the game. There is this steakhouse Johnnie loves to go to."

"Oh say no more. If I tell Joe dinner is at a steakhouse he will definitely say yes." I giggle.

"Oh wait." Says Sylvie as she steps into the bathroom. She comes out hold two bubble packs of V&E. "A parting gift." She says with a smile. "Maybe Joe would like doing drugs with you." She giggles.

"You are such a brat." I laugh as I take the pills.

Sylvie steps to the door and opens it half hiding behind it. "Go give your girls a hug, and go to bed." She says.

"I will." I say as I walk by her and give her one last kiss as I walk out, and I hear the door close behind me.

I get back to my room and try to quietly open my door. It's late and the girls could be asleep. Then I hear Anna say sternly. "Young lady, you were out past your curfew. Do you care to explain where you have been?"

I stand in the adjoining doorway and play along. "Sorry I am late Mom. I must have lost track of time." I say with a big smile, and we all laugh.

"So tell us all about it." Says Anna.

I pause for a minute. "I'll tell you what. Let me go get changed, and call your Dad. I promised him I would call him when I got back to the room so he isn't worried. Then I will come over and I will tell you all about my night. Can you guys stay up long enough?" I ask.

"I can't wait to hear all about it." Says Mary.

I drop my purse on the dresser and turn back for my room. "Ok, I will be back in a bit." I say as I close the door.

I FaceTime Joe for a change, after I pull off my dress and put on some shorts & a tee shirt that I normally wear at night.

"Well Hello!" Joe says, smiling.

"Hi, Honey." I say with a smile.

He looks at me funny. "That's not your I am happy/drunk face. What are you smiling about?" He asks, teasing me.

"I just Really enjoyed myself tonight. I wish you were here right now." I say smiling at him. I don't know if it's still the pill, the fact the I can still feel my nipples and pussy, or if I just miss my husband. But I want him.

"That's your I am horny smile." He says with a smile. "What did you do tonight?" He asks. "Did you go to a male strip show?"

"No, I didn't go to any strip show, but I did see a naked woman." I say. "I did something we haven't even talked about doing in a long time."

I can see Joe thinking. Then it dawns on him. "Were you alone with this woman when she was naked?" He asks, and I just nod my head yes. "Wait A Minute! You and Sylvie?" He asks.

"It just sort of happened." I say.

I look at his face. I am just a little nervous he will be mad or hurt until he sighs. "Fuck, and I wasn't there."

"You could be next time." I say with a smile.

"Wait next time? What next time?" He asks rapid fire.

"Sylvie said you and I should come to the Coyote's game in August. She and Johnnie would like to take us out to dinner and maybe have some desert afterwards." I say with a smile.

"Oh Shit!" Joe sighs, pauses for a minute and gives me a lusty glare I haven't seen in a while. "Wanna tell me more about your night?" He asks.

"I would love to, but the girls are waiting for me to tell them about my night. I already told Sylvie I would tell them after dinner we went to the casino and gambled. I lost about $200 by the way." I say smiling.

"I don't care if you lost $200,000. You and I are getting some alone time when you girls get home, and you are telling me all about it." Joe says.

I smile at him. "I can't wait. I Love You!" I say and we hang up so I can go talk to the girls. I just want to lay here for a minute...