F Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Boys, you are probably wondering what happens next.” I think we both smiled at her as she added “Next we freshen up and order some food from room service. In the meantime, help yourselves to a drink and I’d like a glass of champagne please.” I moved to pour it but Cal interrupted “Allow me.” He walked around comfortably naked and served Ellie her champagne with a white linen draped over his arm “I’ll need to take a dip in this ice bucket if we keep this up.” He said.

“Not your cock I hope, it’ll shrivel up and die.” Ellie joked, we all laughed.

She took a long pull on her champagne and slipped off the bed and into the bathroom. We heard the shower running but waited until Ellie called “Soap please.” Before joining her there. “First I’m going to make sure you are both squeaky clean one at a time, you both have to shave again and Cal, the goatee thing has to go, who’s first?” she asked.

I gestured to Cal and he stepped into the shower.

The space was huge and open, eight shower heads cascaded at all angles. Ellie pushed Cal back into the corner and soaped him all over, she slapped his wrists away when he reached for her. She paid attention to his cock, getting him semi-hard as she soaped him. She had him turn around while she did his back and ass. She wrapped her arms around him in a tit flattening hug before reaching for the shampoo. She lathered and rinsed him, backed away to make sure there was no soap residue and she slapped his ass “On your way Cal, get shaved in the spare bathroom, there’s a razor in there, wait in the bedroom, but don’t fall asleep”. I tossed Cal a towel as he stepped over the marble ledge and Ellie wiggled a finger in my direction.

We started with a long kiss and hug. As we broke the kiss, Ellie asked me if everything was ok “Couldn’t be better.” I answered. “I love you Ellie, are you ok?” “Perfect.” she answered. We bathed each other with a lot of touching and caressing but no sex. “I want you to tie me to the bed.” she said, “Ok my love, your wish is my command.” We dried off and ventured out to the master bedroom wrapped in towels. Ellie dropped hers as she bent down to retrieve a bag, she tossed a bundle of nylon straps to me, she lay on her back, legs over one another and crossed but arms outstretched. I tossed a strap to Cal and motioned for him to take her left arm, we soon had her arms tied then proceeded to tie her legs, leaving just a bit of wiggle room.

“Now boys, in 30 minutes you have to untie me, until then it’s your playtime. There’s a blind fold in the top drawer, put it on me. Whatever you do to me, and you can do anything, do it quietly, I don’t want to know who is doing what.”

I put the blindfold on Ellie, she squealed as she was plunged in to darkness, Cal and I moved to the other side of the room and left her there wondering and waiting. I picked up the telephone and faked a call to room service. I turned up the volume of the porn channel. I slipped back into the bathroom and grabbed a bottle of Lalique cologne, I sprayed it on Cal and myself, almost too much but it was Ellie’s favorite.

We each moved to one side of the bed and almost symmetrically began to caress her. She squirmed and wiggled with a perpetual expression of lustful desire displayed on the lower half of her face. Signaling each other Cal moved one way and I moved the other, she eagerly sucked his cock while I concentrated on eating her pussy in ways that would keep her guessing, I figured that was the point. She came quietly as I simultaneously sucked her clit and fingered her G spot. She took all of Cal’s cock smoothly into her throat until she stretched against the ties and writhed in ecstasy, holding just the head of his cock in hollow cheeks, she sucked hard. Her mouth slowed as her body tightened. She sucked Cal through his orgasm and swallowed contentedly as her own rippled through her. A rivulet of his cum escaped the corner of her mouth and her tongue snaked out to pull it all back in.

Cal and I stepped slowly away from the bed. I opened the door silently, Cal slipped outside wrapped in a towel. I sprayed Cal’s cologne on myself. There was a knock at the door and the muffled call of “Room service.” I opened the door and had a conversation that Ellie couldn’t make out except for the last line “Please, go ahead, feel free to fuck her.”

With that and smelling like a new man, I fucked Ellie as Cal sat down to watch. In no time I was cumming inside her and she was screaming her delightful orgasmic screams of utter sexual depravity and encouragement. I slow stroked her through the final throes of her orgasm and moved back from the bed thanking our visitor, waiting for him to dress before I opened and closed the door.

As she came down again, Cal and I slipped into the shower, we washed and returned to the master bedroom again wrapped in towels. I lowered the volume and poured Ellie some champagne. The 30 minutes were up, we removed the blindfold to be greeted by a huge smile. We undid the ties, she sipped the champagne and held the glass out towards my cock, I dropped the towel. I dipped my cock in there and brought it to her mouth, she sucked it lovingly and then repeated the process on the other side of the bed and on Cal’s cock. It looked extremely sexy as she did this and I wanted to try it. As the thought crossed my mind she looked at me, still she was sucking on Cal. Her eyes asked me the question and I nodded as I slid across the bed to lay face down alongside her. She dipped his cock and moved to the side as I took his shaft in my hand and the head between my lips, I sucked the head while licking his slit. I took him out and Ellie held the glass again while he dipped in. This time I took more of his cock into my mouth and felt him responding to the sensations. Ellie slid behind me. She knelt between my legs, pushing my thighs apart with her knees, I felt the cold drips of champagne hit my lower back and drizzle down over my butt and onto my balls. Her tongue was soon there, licking and poking my ass, then more cold drips. Her licking and sucking tongue fuck had my mind spinning and unwittingly I was eagerly taking more and more of Cal’s cock into my mouth on each stroke. What Ellie was doing was driving me crazy and she knew it. I was lifting my ass to her, I swear if she’d had a cock right then I would have begged her to fuck me, she anticipated this “You want me to fuck you?” she asked

I managed to utter a few stifled words between sucking Cal’s cock “Yes.”

“You want me to fuck your ass John?”

“Yes.”

“You sure.”

“Uhuhhhhh.”

She moved right behind me, pushing my thighs further apart with her knees, I felt her finger slip in slowly and then gradually faster as she matched my pace on Cal’s cock. She opened me up, her finger stretched me, I felt lubricant, cold and squishy, “You want a bigger cock in your ass John.”

It was all I could do to speak, my mind was completely spinning, orbiting another planet in another galaxy and it was inside me before I knew what was coming. She had strapped on a soft, small cock and was pounding my ass, it was heaven and as her hands reached round and started stroking and pulling on my cock I just hoped I wouldn’t pass out. Ellie realized that I was lost someplace else and losing control over what was happening with Cal’s dick, she had him kneel up on the bed and feed his cock into her mouth. Between tight eyed abandon and foggy glimpses I saw his reflection in the mirror, he was holding the back of her head as he fucked her face, I lost all thought of it as my own orgasm came to me. I collapsed on the bed and Ellie’s little dick fell out of me, her cum covered fingers released me and she finished blowing Cal’s brains out, wiping my cum on his butt as she pulled him and sucked him in. I was coming back to consciousness as she sucked the last of Cal’s cum from his cock. Cal was equally spent and he slowly released Ellie’s head as he sank back into the pillows. Ellie came over to me and dragged the comforter with her, pulling it over us, she kissed me and we drifted to sleep like that.

I was first to stir at about 9 p.m. We were in a mild tangle, Ellie in the middle, she looked utterly beautiful, there were cum spots on her cheek and throat. I leaned over and kissed her face, she stirred and slowly opened her eyes, She reached her arms out to me and offered a very loving hug, her head rested on my shoulder and for a moment I thought she would fall back to sleep there. She didn’t. With a yawn and a long stretch she was up and off the bed, stepping towards the bathroom. I heard the shower begin and followed her in. We showered in silence for a while, she leaned into my chest and whispered “Thank-you.”

“You were amazing El, you always amaze me. I love you El.” She smiled as I pulled her close.

“I love you too John.”

“You ok?” I asked.

“Better than ok, how about you?”

“I’m co-dependent, if you’re ok, I’m ok.”

“No really, are you ok?”

“Ellie that was the most amazing experience and I am totally ok because I’m holding you and loving you like I always did and always will.”

She smiled again, almost a tear in her eyes. “Grab our things, let’s go to the other room.”

“You done playing?” I asked her.

“No, I just wanna play with you now.” She said.

We quietly gathered all our things and covered up with Terri robes from the bathroom.

Ellie wrote a note for Cal;

Dear Cal,

Thanks for sharing our Fantasy Day. You made it very special for us, we just hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. E & J. xox

We made our way back to our other room on another floor where nobody would find us.

We placed our bags down and flopped on the bed. Ellie mentioned that we hadn’t used the camera. We agreed that it wasn’t important, the images could never replace the reality just like the fantasy could never have been the reality.

We ordered room service and cuddled, we ate and chatted, we offered reassurance in every way we could and then we recounted the thoughts and feelings of the day, the incredible sensations we’d experienced in ourselves and with each other and Cal. There was no jealousy in the discussion. We were both thrilled with the outcome of F Day which has since become known as Fulfillment Day, she was happy I’d made it happen and shared it. I was happy that she’d made it happen, what a woman!

We made love beautifully, close and together at some time during that night and slept in late on Sunday morning. She leaned close to me on the way home. I think we were both still tingling. She told me that she was going away again in a few weeks time and asked me if I’d write her a story while she was gone. How could I refuse?