Fabienne and June Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could also see that it suited his purposes.

We had more refreshments early evening, courtesy of Wolfie, and I could see how the night would pan out. Leon was paying court to Anne, who was clearly going to be spending intimate time with him. Elle was indulging herself with Didier. It was not hard, as June pointed out, to see where they would be going.

Hélène seemed supremely unworried, and having put Leo and Mathilde to bed, she seemed happy to chat with Mum and June's Mum and Penny. She came over to where June and I were watching.

"Darlings, you two look radiant - why don't you slip away - I am happy holding the fort!"

June smiled.

"We owe you!"

And so it was, thanks to my darling sister, that we were able to slip away to our bedroom.

"Wedding night nerves?" June asked.

"No, we were right not to go tonight, but before I can sleep, I need you."

"Good," she smiled, as I pulled her to me.

I helped her get her top off, and unclasped her bra, letting those beautiful tits I adored so much go free - well, as free as my hands caressing and playing with them would allow.

Pushing June back on the bed, I found the time to lose everything except my knickers, and once on the bed, they went, as did June's.

"How do you want me?" She asked.

"With love," I said, as I laid her back and began kissing her. Her lips tasted sweeter than ever, and my hands slid, gently, down her body as we kissed.

"Want!" She gasped, breaking free for a second.

What she wanted she was going to get.

I kissed her neck, leaving little bites as she gripped my bottom, so I manoeuvred so that I was able to slip my leg between hers and slowly slide up until, with a great frisson, our wet and swollen lips met. I leaned in to suck her nipples. Then she pulled herself up, shifting position again so we could see each other.

"I love you June!"

"Good, because I love you more!"

"I know," I smiled.

I shifted slightly onto my side, which allowed her to grip my knee and adjust me so that our clits touched, which sent shivers through me. The room was filled with our scent.

I could see that her nipples were as hard as mine, and as we moved in time with each other, pressing harder, I could feel her wetness mingle with mine. We were one. And when we came, it was as one!

I felt myself fall back, and she followed, hugging me to her.

"That was wonderful!" She declared.

"That," I said "was just the start!"

And so it was. But that, as they say, is another tale.

12