Fabulous Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And also, for the rest of the WWE female superstars to arrive. Oh yes, one by one they walked through the door and... completely ignored them. Which was hardly surprising, given that seeing Natalya getting topped was business as usual, and Carmella topping was becoming just as natural. Not as natural as Carmella would like it to be, but these things took time.

In the meantime, she was quite happy to smirk at her future targets, while very much focusing on the bitch she was currently turning into her pussy loving sub. Again, that was hardly a challenge, but it was always nice to get an easy win. Of course, there was a certain level of skill to it eventually, namely not cumming too quickly when she finally gave this total bottom what she really wanted.

Because Nattie Neidhart wasn't about to increase the pace without permission. No, she was too well trained for that. And Carmella was too good to let her off easy. Oh yes, Carmella effortlessly proved her superiority, by leaving this bigger, stronger woman to eat her pussy for as long as she could possibly stand, without demanding more.

Natalya was aching for more. More of Carmella's delicious cunt cream. God, she tried to be a strong, confident top, but that was so hard when she was addicted to the taste of pussy. Also girl cum, which she really, really wanted right now. Oh yes, she wanted Carmella to cum in her mouth and all over her face, or at least get more of this tasty liquid she was currently enjoying.

However, also she wanted for this to last as long as possible, like the good little rug muncher that she was. Because sure, it wasn't the same as tonguing Beth's twat, but Natalya still loved every second of savouring this tasty treat, even as more and more people arrived to witness her humiliation.

Honestly, if anything that was a bonus, as it allowed everyone to see what she was, a muff diving dyke bottom. She almost never admitted it when she wasn't getting fucked, but Nattie Neidhart felt more comfortable on the bottom. Because she was an natural bottom? Or just because she been forced to bottom so much? At this point, it was honestly a case of the chicken and the egg.

Nattie wasn't sure which came first, all she knew for sure was that she loved every second of it, especially when there was an audience. Because sure, everyone knew of her secret shame, but having witnesses to it never got old, especially when there were real tops, like Asuka and Kairi.

"Cute..." Asuka said dismissively, as she walked past Carmella and Natalya, making her way to the ring for her match.

"You want a piece of this?" Carmella taunted, "Mmmmmmmm, because if you ask nicely... maybe I'll think about it."

"And waste my time on Natalya? Please!" Asuka scoffed, her eyes turning to her precious Ember, "I have better things to do. Better toys to play with."

"We'll see about that." Carmella grumbled, initially under her breath, and after Asuka had left. But that was just because she'd made up her mind not to deal with Asuka tonight, so she instead ordered, "More. Mmmmmmmm, give me more. Oh yeah, this is what you've been waiting for Nattie. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, give me more, and prove just what a giant cunt loving bottom Natalya Neidhart really is. No! No, mmmmmmmm, don't make me cum. Not yet. Don't worry bitch, mmmmmmmm, you'll get your chance. Yes you will, yes you will, mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, lick my clit just like that, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, just like that, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fucking lick me!"

The little battle of wills between Asuka and Carmella was way above Natalya's head, although she couldn't imagine it ending well for her temporary top. She might even tell her as much, if only to get fucked hard, but her mouth was busy. Oh yes, her mouth was so, so busy doing exactly as she was told, increasing the pace of the licking, and more importantly, focusing on Carmella's clit.

Despite what the Princess of Staten Island had said, Natalya never tried to make her cum. She had been trained better than that. No, right from the get go she was doing as she was trained to do, brushing her tongue more forcefully against that tasty treat, especially lingering on Carmella's clit and entrance.

At first that just meant the occasional touch, but she lingered on those sensitive areas an ever-increasing amount, until Natalya was sure she was on the edge of making Carmella cum. And God, did she ever want to do it. Oh yes, Natalya Neidhart desperately wanted to push the other woman over the edge of orgasm.

Not to get this over with, but so that she would be able to swallow girl cum, and for it to cover her face. God, she wanted to know the mental high of pleasing another woman. Of pleasing the superior woman? In the ring, no, but in general, it was hard to deny that, at least in that moment, that the answer was yes. Which again, in a really twisted way, just added to her enjoyment.

Carmella couldn't believe that after everything she'd done, she was still getting disrespected around here. Correction, she could totally believe it, because the WWE women's division had always been filled with delusional bottoms, desperately trying to hold her down and stop her from getting what she so richly deserved. But that didn't make it any less baffling. Oh well, she would show them.

She would show them all, including the mighty Asuka, who's time was coming faster than anyone thought, including The Empress. Although she tried not to think about how satisfying her revenge would be, and concentrate on the anger she felt at being disrespected, because it made it easier to ignore her growing need to cum.

Because unsurprisingly, Natalya was totally living up to her reputation as a shameless little cunt craving lezzie bitch, doing a wonderful job pleasing her pussy with a nice slow licking, waiting for permission to do more. Then, when she had that permission, she effortlessly brought Carmella to the edge of orgasm, and then kept her there for what felt like an eternity.

One which Carmella actually wanted to last an eternity, and yet at the same time, for it to end as quickly as possible. Of course, because there were witnesses, it was more the former than the latter, however, at the same time, she also needed to leave herself enough energy for the butt fucking. It was quite the tightrope to walk on, but luckily The Princess had plenty of experience with it.

Inevitably though Carmella cried out, "Make me cum, mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, make me fucking cum! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh fuck yeah, tongue fuck me, you bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck my hot little cunt! Oh Nattie, mmmmmmmmmm, imagine what you could achieve if you put this kind of effort into actually winning your matches? Yeahhhhhhhhhh, you'd be a multiple time champion, and Alpha female, like you should be, for sure, if only you loved wrestling as much as you loved eating pussy and swallowing girl cum. Yes you would, yes you would, oooooooooooh, fuck yeah, but because you're a complete disgrace, just concentrate on making me cum! Oh yes, make me cum make me cum make me cum ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, TONGUE FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

Just as she was getting into her stride, breaking down what little shred of dignity and self respect Natalya might have left the bitch shoved her tongue as deep into Carmella's cunt as it would go, almost instantly triggering a powerful climax which left her completely incoherent.

Well, she was still very much made incoherent, but after a lot of practice, like a lot a lot, she was just about able to hold back for a few precious seconds. It probably didn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, especially not to a total bottom like Natalya, but it was good progress, and more importantly good practice, for what was to come. Which just made Carmella's inevitable orgasm that much more satisfying.

Another thing which helped was that it was multiple orgasms. Oh yes, Nattie Neidhart was again proving that she belonged with her face buried in between another woman's legs by making Carmella cum over, and over, and over again, to the point that the only reason the Princess was still standing was the fact that she had her back against the lockers, helping her to remain upright.

But even if she was to fall, she had probably made her point. By now, right? And if not, what happened next should. At least to this bitch. Oh God yes, Carmella was about to make this lezzie bitch her anal bitch. Which was the thing which made her orgasms that much more satisfying.

Natalya was pretty much rendered mindless as soon as the taste of girl cum hit her tongue, setting her taste-buds on fire. Oh yes, this was the kind of flavour that she lived for, and it made her cry out with joy at getting to taste it again. And instantly, she needed more.

Luckily, she was a well-trained muff diver, who automatically wrapped her mouth firmly around Carmella's cunt and pretty much swallowed every drop of that first orgasm, before shoving her tongue inside that hot little fuck hole, and then slamming it in and out until she could get some more of that heavenly liquid. And then, she just kept repeating the process over and over again, keeping both women in a state of bliss.

Of course, while she probably continued swallowing at least the majority of that precious liquid, she couldn't get all of it. And Natalya wasn't even sure she would, if she wanted too. Why? Simply because as a result, her face became covered in girl cum, marking her as what she was. What she'd always known she was, deep down.

Which of course, was a pussy loving bottom. Oh yes, Natalya Neidhart loved pussy. She loved pleasing another woman with her mouth, tongue, and every other part of her body. With her big fat ass. But maybe most of all, her mouth and tongue, as it meant her sole focus was on pleasing another woman, a superior woman, with poor little Nattie receiving no pleasure in return.

That wasn't entirely true, as getting that delicious reward was so wonderful that Nattie knew that all it would take was a little rub or two to her cunt, and she would cum for sure. In fact, she had done it before, and rightly received a spanking for her audacity. But she really didn't want another spanking, right after the first one, and she knew if she waited her climax, or more likely climaxes, would be that much more satisfying.

Because Mistress Carmella had made it very clear what was happening next, and even if she didn't follow through, Natalya was sure there was someone else who would be happy to do it. Hell, at this point, if there wasn't Natalya might be forced to do it herself, or find a bottom willing to let her ride them.

She was pretty sure it wouldn't come to that, especially as Carmella shoved Natalya's head deep into her pussy, and then grinded her crotch against her face. Which unfortunately made it really hard to swallow that yummy cum, but it was so worth it, for the twisted thrill of being face fucked.

Of her entire world becoming nothing but Carmella's cunt. Oh God, all she could see, taste, and smell was the other woman. This bitch was actually using her to get off, and to her shame, the only female graduate of the Hart Dungeon Natalya Neidhart loved every second of it. Then, just as she was becoming faint, she was pushed away, and her fears about not getting fucked were put to rest.

"Not bad." Carmella panted, and then despite having to catch her breath, she taunted, "But honestly, after all these years of being past around, I was expecting better."

"Like you deserve better." Natalya grumbled.

"I do." Carmella said proudly, and then boasted, "I'm the Princess of Staten Island, and I deserve to be worshiped by only the best cunt craving dykes. But I suppose you'll do, in a pinch."

"Whatever." Natalya dismissed, before gently pushing, "Can I go now?"

"Do you want too?" Carmella countered, and then laughed when there was a telling silence, "Yeah, that's what I thought. So quit your bitching, and bend over bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, give me that big fat ass of yours. Yessssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, give it to me, so I can make Natalya Neidhart mine! All mine! Ooooooooooh, fuck yeah, just another Fabulous Bitch. Isn't that right, Nattie?"

There was a brief pause, then Natalya replied softly, "Yes... my Fabulous Mistress."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Carmella laughed again, very much loving the beautiful sight before her, namely Natalya Neidhart turning around, and bending over for her. She then ordered, "Zelina, grabbed my strap-on, put it on me, and then lube me up. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, get me nice and ready to butt fuck this bitch and turn her into just another Fabulous Bitch."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina eagerly replied and obeyed, before cautiously asking, "Would you like me to lube it with my mouth?"

"Or mine?" Liv Morgan asked hopefully.

"Na, just use the lube in there." Carmella ordered, pointing to her bag, "And before you ask, no, you can't eat Nattie's fat ass. No, mmmmmmmmm, that big booty is all mine tonight. But don't worry, mmmmmmmmm, you'll be getting to taste that big booty later. You, and anyone else who wants a piece of my butt flavoured dick."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Liv replied.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina replied, just in case.

Carmella was too busy giving Asuka some side eye, which turned into a straight up staring competition as their eyes locked for a few long seconds. However, Carmella had an easy piece of meat right in front of her, and she couldn't look away from it for too long. Especially given Zelina was quick to retrieve her strap-on, and hold it out so that she could step into it, which in turn allowed the broken bitch to pull that harness up her thighs, and tighten it around her waist.

Admittedly, she wasn't ready to get into it with Asuka, and unsurprisingly the formally terrifying Empress felt the same way, as she didn't exactly push her luck. Far from it, the once unstoppable Asuka showed weakness by hanging back, and continuing to allow Carmella to take centre stage.

Even if that involved something some would argue was submissive. Admittedly, Carmella had required the taste for ass while getting past around like a piece of meat in NXT, and shamefully, even after that. But plenty of tops willingly ate ass, and Carmella wasn't about to stop anytime soon. Especially not to impress the likes of The Empress.

No, The Princess was only too happy to kneeled down behind The Queen of Hearts, spread those big meaty cheeks, and spit on to her target. She then rubbed that saliva in with her tongue, and then repeated the process, getting this wonderfully nasty act started in a wonderfully nasty way. Something which of course, had this total anal whore crying out in pure pleasure.

Poor Nattie Neidhart continued crying out, whimpering and moaning as Carmella settled into giving her a nice, long, drawn-out rim job. Oh yes, Carmella shamelessly ate that big ass for what felt like an eternity, at one point even pushing her face between those meaty cheeks, and motor-boating them like a pair of tits.

Mostly though, she kept those big cheeks as widely spread as possible, so everyone got the best possible look at her tongue sliding first up and down that butt hole, then sliding all around it, and eventually she even pushed her tongue through it. Which caused herself, and others, to chuckle, as she had no problem burying the full length of her tongue inside the whore hole Nattie called her butt hole, serving as a reminder of just want a well-used anal whore Natalya Neidhart truly was.

Further proof of that came when Carmella suddenly replaced her tongue with her finger, crying out joyfully as she did so, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Nattie, you are even more loose and slutty than I thought you would be. I mean, seriously, I knew that a loser of your advanced years would have an easy to open back door, but FUCK! Everybody must have got a piece of this ass! EVERYBODY! Mmmmmmmm, but that's okay, I'm in the mood to wreck an ass whore's whore ass. Which I could be doing right now, oooooooooooh, and I'm sure my cock would slide right in, but honestly, I'm having fun. Oh yeah, I'm having so much fun torturing you, for thinking you could ever be anything other than a cock pocket."

Unsurprisingly, there was no response from the thoroughly humiliated Queen of Hearts, other than the usual soft whimpers, moans and cries that came with ass fucking a total anal bitch like Natalya Neidhart had proven herself to be. Which made Carmella literally laugh out loud, and continue torturing this butt slut by only using one finger on her slutty little hole, for maybe a full minute more, before finally giving this back door whore what she wanted.

What they both wanted. Namely, pulling out that finger, grabbing hold of her cock, and pressing it to her target. Well, she may have teased Nattie a little more by sliding the head of that big dick up and down the other woman's ass crack, but that was only for a few long seconds.

Then Carmella was graciously ordering, after smacking those juicy cheeks roughly to emphasize her words, "Spread your cheeks bitch. Oh fuck yeah, spread 'em! It's time for you to become my Fabulous Bitch. Oh yeah, spread those cheeks nice and wide, and thank me properly for wasting my time on such a loose slut hole as Natalya Neidhart's shit hole."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Thank you, my Fabulous Mistress." Natalya whimpered pathetically, but didn't hesitate to obey.

Natalya found herself continuing to whimper pathetically as the head of that big cock then focused on it's target, and then began slowly pushing forwards, stretching that back door. It stretched wider, and wider, and wider, until the first few inches of the dildo slid through it and into Natalya Neidhart's shit hole.

And to her shame, but certainly not surprise, she cried out in mostly pleasure. Oh God, she cried out in pleasure just from getting her ass hole penetrated! And the worst part was there was barely any reaction to it. She was surrounded by her peers, most of whom were younger and should be looking up to her, and no one was surprised. Hell, Carmella couldn't even be bothered to mock her, other than a laugh in delight.

Then again, maybe Carmella was busy savouring the view. After all, Natalya knew from experience that there was nothing more satisfying than seeing another female wrestler's butt hole stretching for your strap-on, proof that no matter what else happened, in that moment, the other woman was her bitch. Her anal loving little bitch. And that's what she was now for Carmella, of all people. Just another one of her anal loving little bitches. Or as she preferred to call them, her Fabulous Bitches. And if she wasn't careful, Natalya would end up being added to that collection on a permanent basis. Something which to her shame, didn't seem so bad in that moment.

Which continued to be the case as after a long pause Carmella started slowly pushing forwards again, causing inch after inch of that big dildo to slid through Natalya's back door and deep into her back passage. That pause, and the slow butt stuffing, allowed them both to savour this wonderfully twisted moment. Carmella was doing it for her own benefit, no doubt, but Natalya appreciated it nevertheless.

Sure, it meant that she got to wallow in her shame and submission, but at that point it was only adding to her pleasure. As was the feeling of her rectum being stretched wide and filled with seemingly never-ending cock, until the other woman's thighs finally came to rest against her meaty cheeks, announcing that every single inch of that strap-on was buried deep within the bowels of the Queen of Harts.