Fabulous Bitch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of that Mandy did her best to ignore whatever nervousness she was feeling, and eventually pick up the pace of the rimming, swirling her tongue around Peyton's ass hole, and then slowly pushing her way inside. Something which wasn't as easy with one of her fellow Fabulous Bitches, but still pretty easy.

And it was probably the same thing with Sonya pushing her tongue into Billie's backside. Which she did sooner than Mandy from the sounds of it, but Mandy did her best to catch up, and deliver a nice deep tongue fucking. Something which she only got to do for a minute or two, before she was being ordered to move aside, so that her Fabulous Mistress could have her fun. Not that Mandy complained, of course.

"Okay, move aside, my Fabulous Bitches. Mmmmmmmm, it's my turn." Carmella ordered.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sonya replied and obeyed.

"As for you two? Spread your cheeks." Carmella turned her attention to Billie and Peyton, which she made clear by adding, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I want The IIconics offering up their asses for me to fuck. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, give me those butt holes, so I can turn them into fuck holes. My own personal fuck holes! Ah fuck yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, good girls. Good little anal bitches."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Peyton whimpered softly and slowly obeyed, when she got the chance.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Billie whimpered softly and slowly obeyed, when she got the chance.

Carmella initially just admired the sight in front of her, especially as Billie and Peyton simultaneously reached back, and slowly spread their cheeks wide apart, giving her the perfect look at those freshly licked butt holes. God, she wanted to lick them herself, but she felt as she was on a roll, she didn't want to spoil it.

So she fought against that urge, and instead went with her original plan, which involved providing what initially appeared to be additional in preparation, in the form of sliding the index finger of each of her hands into the cute little ass holes being presented to her. Which was something she did nice and slowly, before beginning to pump those fingers in and out just as slowly.

Which was a process she then repeated with her middle fingers, and then her wedding fingers. Something that The IIconics, and her audience, clearly didn't think much of. And why should they? This kind of thing happened all the time as preparation, and while normally two fingers was enough, three wasn't uncommon.

What got everyone's attention, however was Carmella pushing her pinkie fingers, and then thumbs into those welcoming whore holes. Oh yes, she could feel interest from the audience picking up, while Billie and Peyton cried out with pain and pleasure at the extra wide stretching, and then trembled with fear, and anticipation, at what they suspected was about to happen.

Not wanting to disappoint Carmella questioned, "Are you both ready to become my hand puppets?"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Peyton whimpered softly.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Billie whimpered softly.

"Well then, beg for it." Carmella pushed, with a wicked grin on her face.

The IIconics looked at each other for a second, and then Peyton began softly begging, "Please... please, my Fabulous Mistress, fist me. Fist fuck our slutty little asses. Turn us into your fucking hand puppets! Oh my God, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck us. Fuck us hard and deep with your whole fucking hands! Please? Oh please, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Pretty much at the same time Billie whimpered, "Please... please, my Fabulous Mistress, fist me. Fist fuck our slutty little butts. Butt fuck us! Butt fuck us like the sluts we are, and turn us into your fucking hand puppets! Ah fuck! Fuck us, fuck us hard and deep, mmmmmmnmm yessssssssssss, oh please, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

It was kind of adorable the way that The IIconics spoke over each other like that, only really being audible when they were saying the same thing. Something that Carmella was tempted to listen too for longer than she did, but ultimately it wasn't really that long before she started pushing forwards, unsurprisingly causing Billie and Peyton to cry out loudly in a mixture of pain and pleasure, and completely forget what they were saying.

They tried, but from that point on, they were completely incoherent. And they continued to be as Carmella caused the back doors of the former WWE women's tag team champions to start stretching for her knuckles. Only a small part at first, but more and more until the knuckles were stretching those poor little holes around the widest part of them.

She more or less held that position for a few long minutes so she could treat her latest conquests to the maximum amount of pain and humiliation possible, before pushing a little bit forward, until the ass holes of Billie and Peyton closed around those knuckles. From there, the rest of Carmella's hands slid in pretty easily, causing the former champions to cry out in relief as their most private holes were finally able to relax a little.

However, instead of being allowed to fully close, they closed around the wrists of their new Mistress, and it was Fabulous! Oh yes, Carmella had both her hands up the asses of The IIconics! Which of course, she just had to gloat about.

"Oh my God, you did it! You really did it! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, I really did it. Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmm, both those fucking hands up your whore asses! Ah fuck!" Carmella gleefully celebrated her achievement, while making it clear it wasn't an achievement of The IIconics, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's so money I was able to get my hands inside you. And for you, too. Not that I ever doubted it. No, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I knew a couple of anal whores like you two could take an anal fisting. And now? Now you get rewarded. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you get rewarded by having both my Fabulous hands fuck your slutty little bottoms! Oh fuck yeah you do, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Peyton and Billie weren't exactly able to offer up much of a retort, but that was okay, because it was pretty clear that Mistress Carmella wasn't looking for one. No, she was just looking to gloat about her victory, and why wouldn't she, considering what she had been able to force The IIconics to take. And to be fair, if the roles were reversed, they would be doing the same.

And with any luck, they would be. Oh yes, in that moment Peyton really, really, really wanted to return the favour, and shoved her hand up this annoying bitch's butt. Ideally while she was holding Billie's hand, so they could give the mighty Mistress Carmella a double anal fisting. Oh yes, that would be perfect payback for this.

That idea was maybe a little too enjoyable, because when Mistress Carmella officially started the anal fist fucking Peyton cried out in pure joy. Even worse, Billie did the exact same thing, suggesting both members of The IIconics had become so lost in thinking about their revenge, that it allowed their back passages to relax, so they were enjoying this twisted act in record time.

Or worse, they were just loving this anal abuse right from the start. And as much as she wanted to claim otherwise, Peyton couldn't be sure that wasn't the case. Not even for her. Because God help her, she did love this. God, she had lost so frequently she and Billy had become a little bit slutty for dicks in their asses. Oh who was she kidding? They were both total butt sluts, completely addicted to anal sex. Specifically, lesbian anal sex.

Effortlessly proving that was the case, Mistress Carmella continued to gently sodomize both members of The IIconics with her hands, squeezing gasps, whimpers, cries and even moans of pure pleasure just from the smallest of movements. And it got even worse, when she gave them more than that. Oh God, eventually she was pulling out her hand to the widest part again, and then shoving the whole thing back in, while Billie and Peyton let out hysterical sounds of pleasure.

And the worst part was that Peyton wanted more than even this. Fuck, she wanted to cum, just from this, and deep down she knew that the anal abuse had only just started. And they were probably in for much worse tonight.

Looking over at Billie it was clear that they were having the same thoughts, but there wasn't much they could do about it. Only give the occasional supportive look, while squeezing the other's hand. Because somewhere along the way, they had removed their hands from their cheeks, and started holding hands.

Something that Mistress Carmella either didn't care about, or far more likely, she simply didn't notice, because she was so enthralled with brutalizing those back doors. Of course, there was only so much anyone could take. Something had to give, and for better or for worse, it was Billie. Not that she begged for mercy, at least not in the traditional sense. No, instead she suffered the humiliation of begging for what they really wanted, and to her shame, Peyton was quick to join her.

"Make me cum. Oooooooooooooh please, please make me cum!" Billie whimpered pathetically and softly, before picking up her volume as she became more desperate, "Oh yes, fuck me Mistress Carmella! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss, fist fuck me like the anal bitch I am! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, fucking pound me! Pound fuck my fucking butt with your whole fucking hand! Oh Mistress Carmella... my Fabulous Mistress, please make me cum! Please, please, please, please, pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee, ah fuck! Fuck me harder! Please?"

"Me too." Peyton whimpered softly, her words eventually syncing up with Billie's as she became more desperate and pathetic, "Yessssssssssssssss, fuck me, oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Please? Ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmmm, fucking wreck me! Fucking wreck my fucking ass hole with your whole fucking hand! Oh please Mistress Carmella... my Fabulous Mistress, please make me cum! Please, please, please, please, pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee, ah fuck! Fuck me harder! Please?"

"Oh, you wanna cum, huh?" Carmella questioned with an evil chuckle.

"YES!" Peyton and Billie blurted out simultaneously.

"Well... TOO FUCKING BAD!" Carmella yelled, yanking both hands out of those butts, and smacking them as hard as she could, "Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm just getting started with the two of you. And do you know what I want? I want the two of you, to anally ride the tag team which just beat you. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I want to see The IIconics riding Fire and Desire with their slutty little ass holes, which I've just made nice and loose for them. Or more accurately, looser, Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, I want to see bottoms riding bottoms. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, That's so fucking money."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Peyton whimpered softly.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Billie whimpered softly.

Sonya wasn't sure whether she and Mandy should echo those words, given they were already in position, awaiting this command. For better or for worse she and her tag team partner decided not too, mostly because they forgot all about speaking when a member of the other tag team straddled their waists.

Oh yes, they became consumed with the look on the faces of The IIconics, as they lined their slutty little butt holes up with those strap-ons, which Fire and Desire were wearing, and then press themselves downwards, anally penetrating themselves. Which of course, caused them to cry out loudly in pleasure, those pretty faces awash with ecstasy.

Which continued to be the case as The IIconics savoured the moment for a few long seconds, and then started slowly pushing themselves downwards, burying every single inch of those big dicks in their tailpipes. Of course, they then savoured the moment they were sitting on the laps of Fire and Desire, with their asses fully stuffed, before bouncing up and down those dildos, and thus making it official, Billie and Peyton were anally riding Mandy and Sonya.

The IIconics were riding Fire and Desire with their slutty little asses, just like their Fabulous Mistress wanted. And from the looks of it, they weren't the only ones who wanted this, given that everyone else in the room gathered around to watch those butts bounce up and down. And those butt holes stretch around those strap-ons.

Part of Sonya would have like to join them, as it had to be one hell of a sight. Especially for Billie bouncing up and down Mandy's dick. At least for Peyton, she was anally riding a former MMA competitor, who up until recently had been a top. But Billie? Oh, Billie was fucking her own ass on a dick being worn by one of the biggest bottoms in the WWE today. Maybe ever.

Although from the looks of it, and the sounds of it, she was enjoying that extra level of humiliation. Which of course, just made her an easier target, and everyone knew it. Including Peyton, who was totally worried about her girlfriend. Although she should be more worried about herself, considering what was about to happen.

Given the looks on their faces, The IIconics had to at least expect what their new Fabulous Mistress had in store for them. So if anything, they very much welcomed the humiliation of ass to mouth, as it definitely beat the alternative. Fire and Desire also welcomed it, as their wonderful Dom allowed them to join Billie and Peyton in licking those hands clean, all four of them moaning happily at the taste of girl butt.

Sonya wasn't sure whose ass she was tasting, and honestly, in that moment, she really didn't care. No, all that mattered to her was pleasing her Fabulous Mistress. And of course, to get as much of that tasty liquid as possible, before the real fun began, and she and her girl got to help break these bitches.

"So, who's up for a nice hard double butt fucking?" Carmella asked with a wicked grin, after her hands were well and truly cleaned. She then pulled those hands away, so she could get the best possible look at the expressions on the faces of The IIconics, before she chuckled and pointed out, "What? It's nothing the two of you haven't done before. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, the way I heard it, the two of you got double ass fucked in NXT all the time. Mmmmmmmmmm, and on the main roster. I've seen it. So you should be fighting over this privilege. Oh yeah, beg for it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I want to hear The IIconics beg their new Fabulous Mistress for the privilege of getting their slutty little back doors double stuffed."

The IIconics briefly looked at each other nervously, then Peyton whimpered, "Please, my Fabulous Mistress, double butt fuck me. Mmmmmmmmmm fuck! Double butt fuck us nice and hard! I, I want it. We both do. So please give it to us. Fucking give it to us now! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, double stuff us! Double stuff those slutty little back doors. Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, bum us. We need to be double bummed! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please, oh please my Fabulous Mistress pound our slutty little arses with two big dicks! Please, please, please, double fuck us! Double fuck me. Oh yes! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss! Ah fuck!"

Quickly followed by Billie, "Please, my Fabulous Mistress, double butt fuck me. Ah fuck yes, fucking do it! Double butt fuck us nice and hard! I want it too. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, I need it! Please give it to us. Give us it good. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Double stuff those slutty little back doors. Oh yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fucking bum us. We need to be double bummed! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, ah fuck! Please, my Fabulous Mistress pound our slutty little arses with two big dicks! Oh my God, oh my God, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy Gooooooooooooodddddddddddd, fuck us!"

"I suppose that will do." Carmella said dismissively, finally walking around and positioning herself behind her prey, before ordering, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that will do, so Mandy, Sonya, spread those cheeks. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, spread them nice and wide so that your Fabulous Mistress can double fuck the slutty little bottoms of these slutty little bottoms."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sonya replied and obeyed.

Carmella wasn't entirely sure who she wanted to start with, and ultimately it wouldn't matter, because she was confident that they would both break. But ultimately, she chose Peyton, simply because it would give Billie a little bit longer to wallow in the humiliation of being sodomized by one of the biggest bottoms in the history of the WWE.

Not that she made her decision obvious right away. No, Carmella chose to tease her latest conquests by pressing the tip of her dick against one already cock stretched ass hole, and then moved it over to the other. Hell, a couple of times she even pushed slowly forwards, indicating that she had made a decision, only to pull back at the last second.

In the end she did that with Peyton, before ramming forwards and forcing the head of that second dildo in alongside the first, causing poor Peyton to let out a loud cry of agony. Which honestly made Carmella feel a little bad, as that was a little rough, even by her standards.

So she gave the other woman a few long seconds to adjust to this obscene violation, or at least as much as anyone could, and then began pushing forwards again, only this time, nice and slowly. Although admittedly, this had a lot to do with Carmella savouring this wonderful moment. And allowing everyone else to savour it. But maybe especially, both members of the now former women's tag team champions.

That was maybe the best part of this for Carmella. Oh yes, she could tell the entire time Billie was staring at them, worrying about her precious tag team partner/girlfriend, while also contemplating the fact that this was her future. God, it was so sweet that, regardless of the heavenly sight in front of her, Carmella just couldn't resist looking over at Billie so she could see first-hand that worried look on her pretty little face.

Of course, she spent most of her time watching as the second strap-on slipped through Peyton's poor little butt hole, and deep into her bowels. Something which should make anyone beg for mercy, but at this point in the WWE's women's division, it was just another working day.

Admittedly The IIconics had been taking a lot of double ass fuckings lately. Oh yes, they were a pair of losers, who were constantly getting their slutty little back doors hammered while kneeling side by side. Which they were kind of doing now, albeit with one taking so much more than the other up her butt.

Point being, that instead of constant begging for mercy, or at least cries of agony, the sounds which Peyton was letting out was a mixture of pain and pleasure. And for better or for worse, Carmella knew that whatever pain Peyton was feeling right now, it was probably only adding to the pleasure. And of course, most of all, her latest conquest was whimpering in anticipation of the pleasure, and even the pain, to come.

Peyton hated how easily she was taking this, and how good it felt. Admittedly, she didn't exactly want her ass literally ripped apart, but did she really have to be broken? Again? And for Billie to suffer the same fate? And for it to happen in front of each other? Oh yes, the two childhood best friends had both had such big dreams about making it to the WWE side by side, winning multiple championships and becoming world-famous.