Fabulous Bitch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a move which surprised most involved, Carmella ordered, "Get in the centre of the bed, bitch! Mmmmmmmmm, it's high time I lay claim to this big fat ass of yours."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Naomi cautiously replied and obeyed.

"You're going straight to the anal?" Asuka questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Why not?" Carmella questioned with a chuckle, then pointed out, "This little slut has munched on my muff plenty of times. In fact, she's tongued every single girl's twat, and especially butt hole. So what's the point? Mmmmmmmmm, admittedly, everyone has fucked this fat booty before, including me, but the way to Naomi's heart, is definitely through her slutty little ass hole. Here, let me show you..."

With that, Carmella snapped her fingers, prompting Alexa to quickly retrieve a strap-on and some lube, attaching the dildo around the waist of her Fabulous Mistress, before she started stroking the lube into the shaft. The entire time that was happening the two tops stared at each other, Asuka desperately trying to not think about how it felt to have Mistress Carmella inside her ass, and instead think of the reverse.

And more importantly, remind the bitch the reverse was more common. Oh yes, The Empress had sodomized The Princess many, many times. And yet, Asuka just couldn't help think of the one time it had been the reverse. And what Mistress Charlotte had been different. And, oh God, she found herself looking down at the strap-on which had violated her butt, and was about to violate another.

"Spread your cheeks, bitch." Carmella then ordered, cheekily looking at Asuka while doing it, before turning to her current target, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, spread those big black butt cheeks, Naomi. Give me that big fat slutty ass of yours, and I swear I'll fuck it real good. Gape your shit hole nice and wide, just like I did to Alexa Bliss. And others."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Naomi quickly replied and obeyed.

Then Carmella got onto the bed behind the black woman, grabbed onto the butt-plug, keeping Naomi's back door nice and loose for her, and then she turned back to her audience with another wicked grin. Mostly Asuka, restarting the staring contest, as she slowly slid that plug all the way out of Naomi's butt, only to push it right back in again, and then repeat the process. Oh yes, she gave this little anal slut a little taste of what she craved, but not the full thing.

Not nearly enough for this calibre of ass whore, but it was enough to tease all involved, before she pulled out the plug completely, and offered it to her audience. God, Asuka even found herself craving to wrap her lips around it, and then hating herself for it when the next order snapped her out of it.

"Alexa, suck this clean for me." Carmella ordered, while again continuing to stare at Asuka.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Alexa quickly replied and obeyed, scurrying over, wrapping her lips around the toy, and then moaning loudly and happily at the taste of Naomi's ass.

Carmella broke the eye contact with Asuka, so she could enjoy that show for a few long seconds, before letting go of the plug and leaving Alexa to it, while turning her attention to the real prize in front of her. Which was of course, Naomi's ridiculously big booty. Something she had enjoyed a lot over the years. In fact, it was one of the first asses she'd ever fucked, because Naomi was such a shameless anal whore that she would let literally anyone use her slutty little ass.

But it was always a treat, and if somehow she could get this desperate anal addict too only give up her fat ass when her Fabulous Mistress allowed it, that would be an achievement on the level of breaking an Alpha, Carmella thought with a grin. Maybe not on the same level as breaking Asuka, and especially not breaking Charlotte, but it would still be pretty impressive.

Just then, a whimper from the pathetic butt slut awoke Carmella from her thoughts, and after cursing herself for becoming too distracted, she began stretching Naomi's slutty little ass hole. Her cock had been pressed against it for the last few long seconds, meaning it could be mistaken as a deliberate tease. Not that it really mattered in that moment.

No, in that moment Carmella was in total control of the situation, and definitely the centre of attention, as she stretched that whore hole wider, and wider, and wider until the head of her cock slid through it and into Naomi's butt hole. Which resulted in pathetic whimpers from the needy anal slut, followed by a loud cry of joy as she was finally anally penetrated.

Something which made Carmella chuckle wickedly, especially as she got similar reactions from pushing the rest of her cock up that big fat ass. Oh yes, Naomi whimpered, gasped, cried out and even moaned in pleasure from getting her whore butt stuffed full of strap-on dick. Hell, she knew from experience that the shameless anal slut would've probably liked a faster shitter stuffing, if she could get it.

But that was just one of the benefits of doing it slowly. Oh yes, Carmella got to torture this little ass whore with a nice, slow rectum stuffing. And of course, more importantly, she got to savour watching inch after inch of her big dick disappearing into that cute little back door, and deep into the back passage of the inferior woman.

Of course, no matter how slowly she went, Naomi's cock hungry little booty just about devoured that dick with ease, so it kind of felt like no time at all between the beginning of the butt stuffing, and the end of it. Oh fuck yeah, in what seemed like no time at all, Carmella's thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of that big strap-on dildo had been buried deep within the other woman's bowels.

That Carmella had once again anally skewered another female wrestler on her cock, proving that she was everything she said she was. And proving everyone else was what she said they were. Something which of course, she just had to gloat about, even as she began thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus officially beginning the sodomy.

"Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch! Take it up your big fat ass!" Carmella moaned happily, adding with a chuckle, "Take my big Fabulous dick like the bitch you are! The Fabulous Bitch! Oh fuck yeah, you, and everyone else in this division, are mine! I own you! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm so much better than you. I'm a real woman, superior in every way, mmmmmmmm, and you're just a piece of ass for me to use as I please. And you love it, don't you? Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, bitches love me. And my big fucking dick. Ohhhhhhhhhh, and you are one great little piece, aren't you, Naomi? Yessssssssss, you love it! You love it up your big fat booty! Oh yeah, oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck!"

Asuka's ass hole had been quivering with fear and anticipation, at pretty much everything Carmella did, but especially when she anally took Naomi right in front of her. Which was true whenever Mella butt fucked one of her own conquests right in front of her, but to use Asuka's? Oh, that was an insult which couldn't stand. At least if she wanted to avoid getting ass fucked herself.

Unfortunately, this was not the time to strike, and at first, all the poor Empress could do was watch as the uppity Princess once again threw her weight around. Then she remembered the room contained a second butt slut, who would be only too happy to allow the annoyed Alpha and champion to take her frustrations out on her.

So without any warning Asuka reached out, grabbed Alexa Bliss by the hair, and then roughly, pulled her over towards the bed, deliberately twisting that pretty little blonde hair in a way that would ensure the tiny bitch would cry out in pain. Asuka then yanked down the poor girl's shorts and underwear, and shoved her strap-on up that recently battered butt hole.

Something that would cause most women to cry out in protest, or at least in pain. But not a WWE butt slut. No, this shameless bottom not only allowed herself to be manhandled in this way, but then she cried out in pure pleasure as her poor little ass hole was violated by the second strap-on of the night. Or at least, in the last few hours.

This was a multiple times former Alpha female, and champion, and yet she had been reduced to a total anal whore, who enjoyed getting her butt hole penetrated with basically no warning. Yes, it was still gaping from the previous pounding, and Asuka had actually covered her strap-on in lube, preparing for a turn with Naomi.

However, it proved just how far Alexa had fallen, and Asuka had to fear, and even wonder, whether this would be her fate? If she couldn't regain her composure around Mistress Carmella, would she become the kind of ass whore who enjoyed being anally penetrated hard and rough at a moments notice? So much so, that she would actually cry out in pure pleasure from the violation itself?

Deeply insulted, and terrified, by that kind of reaction Asuka made it her mission to get a cry of pure pain out of this mindless butt slut. Something which should have been easy, given the circumstances, and yet, somehow, she failed. Oh God, she gave a series of hard thrusts, which jack-hammered the entire length of the dildo up that whore butt in under a minute, and yet, the once proud Alexa Bliss enjoyed every single moment of it.

She continued crying out, whimpering, and even moaning as the superior woman started sodomizing her with the full length of the dildo, quickly catching up to Mistress Carmella in the process. Which Asuka punished Alexa for, with a series of hard strikes to her bubble butt, and some insulting words.

At first they were all in Japanese, Asuka's anger getting the better of her, before she forced herself to translate, "Take it! Take it, you nasty little butt slut! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, take it! Take it, and fucking moan! Yessssssssssss, oooooooooooh mmmmmmmm, moan for me! Moan while I violate your shit hole! Oh God, I can't believe how much you're loving this. Aren't you ashamed? You're a former champion, a former Alpha, and yet here you are, fucking moaning from taking a dick in your ass. I haven't even started yet, and you're already loving it. Oh God, it is so shameful. I'm ashamed for you, mmmmmmmm, even if you are no longer capable of it. Oh yes Alexa, mmmmmmmmm, you're a disgrace to our entire gender."

"I agree." Carmella chimed in gleefully, with a not so subtle jab of, "I mean, can you imagine it? An Alpha, taking it in the ass, and loving it? God, they'd have to be like, a totally delusional bottom."

Alexa smirked wickedly at those words. Given that she had been there when Mistress Asuka last bottomed, or at least as far as she was aware, she definitely got that reference. Given the blissful look on her face, it probably went over Naomi's head, but then, that was kind of the point. To tease Mistress Asuka, while not giving the game away. At least not yet. No, that would come later, but for now, the name of the game was poke the bear.

And while The Princess was probably safe, The Empress was only too happy to take it out on The Goddess. And she probably correctly guessed about the grin which crossed Alexa's face, which probably didn't help matters. Either way, the result was the same, the blonde butt slut crying out with disappointment, as her ass was deprived of cock.

"Yes, the WWE is full of delusional bottoms who need to be put in their place, otherwise they get ideas above their station." Asuka finally fired back, after a few long minutes of just staring at Mistress Carmella. Then without any further warning she pulled her cock out of Alexa's butt, moved around and pressed it against Naomi's lips, "Speaking of which, suck this."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Naomi eagerly replied and obeyed.

Which of course, involved the bitch wrapping her lips around the ass flavoured cock and beginning to greedily suck it. That was Alexa's ass she was tasting, and it should be Alexa's to clean, dammit. Admittedly, the tiny blonde was biased, and things would be very different when inevitably Mistress Carmella removed her Fabulous dick from Naomi's fat booty.

But it still felt like punishment, considering her minor crime. Especially as there wasn't a cock which immediately replaced Mistress Asuka's, meaning that poor little Alexa was left feeling empty and unloved, while greedy little Naomi got two cocks at once. Sure, chances are Alexa would be treated to the same things sooner or later, but that didn't stop the feeling of emptiness now.

"Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, suck it bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm, suck Alexa's bitch butt off of that dick, while you're taking mine up your fat ass!" Carmella eagerly encouraged this turn of events, jumping in before poor Asuka could utter a word, "Mmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, that's so hot! I love it when bitches take it in both ends. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, especially when they're tasting girl butt while doing it. Mmmmmmmmm fuck, and Alexa has a tasty little booty, doesn't she? Yeah she does, ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, take it in your throat! Deep into your fucking throat, bitch. Get every drop of that butt cream, like the good little ass to mouth slut you are! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fucking suck it!"

Thankfully Naomi seemed to be enjoying herself too much, meaning that eventually Mistress Carmella pulled her Fabulous dick out of that big black booty, and presented it to Alexa's cock hungry lips. So of course, the well-trained bottom was quick to wrap her lips around it and then moan loudly and happily as she got to taste the deepest part of Naomi's butt.

Just like the other bottom, Alexa took a few long moments to savour that wonderful flavour, before greedily sucking the head of the dildo clean, and then moving lower to get more of that yummy butt cream. And she then repeated the process, then going lower, eventually getting every drop of that precious liquid.

She was vaguely aware that Mistress Carmella continued to dish out verbal encouragement throughout this, but Alexa was too focused on the taste of Naomi's ass to really register it. However, she was vaguely aware that Mistress Asuka pulled her cock out of Naomi's mouth and moved around until she would behind the submissive blonde again.

It took longer than Alexa would've liked, and the dick was removed from her mouth shortly afterwards, but one was once again shoved into her slutty little bubble butt, and that was all she really cared about at that moment. Although she definitely hoped it wouldn't be the last time she got spit-roasted tonight. And thankfully, it wasn't, the two tops going back and forth between the asses and mouths of the bottoms, which was pure heaven. The kind of which she now lived for.

Naomi lived for it too. In fact, she always had, ever since her debut in the WWE, where her fellow divas had immediately descended upon her like wolves. After that orgasm filled night, she had never looked back. No, she wasn't like Alexa or any of the other wannabes. She was the real deal. A pure, anal loving bottom, who deserved every ounce of attention she got. And deserved even more of it.

So she thought it was only right that she was jealous of this second rate bottom, who spent half her career trying to be a top, now getting the double fucking she deserved. Especially when she was just left there, lonely and unloved, with her slutty little ass hole already gaping wide open, and pleading for a cock to be returned to it.

Which took far longer than she would've liked, but eventually Mistress Carmella returned her big dick to that cock hungry booty, and gave her more of the anal fun that she craved 24/7. Of course, she really didn't have the time, as this process was repeated over and over again. On the bright side, this meant that she got to taste both her own and Alexa's butt cream, and both of the tops took turns with her slutty little ass hole.

But it also meant that she was left alone, more than once, which was torture for a bottom of her calibre. It was torturous enough that she had to walk around at the time not being fucked, but this? This was torture. One that she had to suffer through for a long time, as she knew she wouldn't be allowed to beg for more too soon.

"Asuka, come lay down with me." Carmella suddenly ordered, casually telling the Alpha what to do, and then adding, "Naomi, come ride me. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ride me with your slutty little ass hole. Mmmmmmmmmmm, we all know just how badly you want to cum, so do it. Oh yeah, cum on my big, Fabulous Dick. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, just be sure to make those big, meaty cheeks jiggle for me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I want to feel that big black booty jiggling like a big bowl of jelly. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, show me just how much of an anal whore you are, and maybe, if you're lucky, I'll give you the privilege of being my Fabulous Bitch."

"Yes, my... Fabulous Mistress." Naomi cautiously replied, and obeyed.

"You too, Alexa. Ride my cock." Asuka slipped in, when she got the chance.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Alexa beamed happily, and quickly did as she was told.

Honestly Naomi was really taken by surprise by this turn of events. She almost never got permission to cum without begging before. Same for Alexa, who looked just as surprised. Of course, the two bottoms weren't about to argue. No, they quickly closed the short distance, lined up their cock hungry butt holes with those big strap-on dicks, and slammed themself downwards, pretty much burying the full length back inside them in one hard thrust.

Which was enough to cause even Naomi to cry out in pain, although it was the type which only added to her amazing pleasure. In fact, she very nearly came as a result of it, and she only really hold back, and the sheer instinct. And again, it was probably the same for her fellow butt slut.

The two bottoms then started bouncing up and down frantically, quickly building up to using every ounce of their strength to brutalizing their whore holes as hard as they possibly could. Of course they both came long before that, which again, pushed them forwards. Something that probably didn't impress the two tops, as it was pretty much an everyday occurrence for them, but it impressed Naomi.

Maybe Alexa had what it took to be on her level of anal addiction after all. Mistress Carmella definitely impressed her, because while she didn't thrust upwards into that big black booty with the same power as Mistress Asuka, she still did it, and pleasantly hard, and used verbal humiliation, which quickly pushed her into being a completely mindless anal whore. That, and all the orgasms she was receiving.

Carmella was again cackling with delight as she once again reduced another female wrestler into a completely mindless anal whore. Admittedly it wasn't much of an achievement this time, given her latest victim was Naomi, and worse the already thoroughly broken Alexa Bliss. But she still had a lot of fun doing it, especially as the mighty Asuka wasn't merely her accomplice, and she certainly wasn't her partner.

No, she was her little puppet. Oh yes, this once unstoppable butt buster was just like the two anal sluts now destroying their asses, given she was in perfect control of all three of them. And it was any matter of time before the so-called Empress joined her fellow butt sluts in anally riding her cock.

It was really, really tempting to just push Naomi and Alexa aside, and demand that Asuka take the place of one of her favourite bitches. Anally ride the great Carmella, right in front of two complete bottoms, who would no doubt look at her with pure jealousy in their eyes. But no, she was having way too much fun for that. Besides, Asuka would get hers soon enough.