Fabulous Bitch Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, she had been in Carmella's exact position plenty of times, so she knew what it was like. Of course, she wasn't just jealous of the Fabulous Dom in that moment. No, to her shame, she was also jealous that it wasn't her own ass hole gaping obscenely widely. Especially given just how hard and frequently Bayley had cum. So much so, she found herself biting her lip, to prevent herself from begging for the same treatment.

"Oh fuck." Carmella groaned softly when those dildos came all the way out, followed by an evil laugh, "Oh shit, Sasha, get over here. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, I want to see the jealousy on your face, when you see exactly what I've done to your girl. And by that, of course I mean being jealous of her! Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm, yes, I do. God, you're such a fucking bottom."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Sasha replied and obeyed weakly again, still without hesitation.

Without having to be asked, Bayley took over spreading her cheeks as soon as Sasha stopped, so by the time The Boss repositioned herself, she was looking deep into The Hugger's bowels. It was a twisted sight Sasha had been fascinated by since day one, especially when it came to that particular big booty. Hell, normally it filled her with pride, and to be fair, she had contributed.

Even if she had remained still, not daring to move without permission. Something she really should point out, just to try and save face. But again, she didn't dare try talking in that moment. Hell, even the words she had to utter were embarrassing, both the words themselves, and from how she was delivering them. Of course, this nightmare wasn't over yet.

"See Sasha, mmmmmmm, your Fabulous Mistress knows how to gape a bitch. Which yes, you know from experience. But trust me, sweetie, you haven't felt anything yet. But you will." Carmella promised her next target, "Until then Bayley? Who fucks you better? You're weak, pathetic, delusional bottom of a girlfriend Sasha Banks? Or, your oh so money Fabulous Mistress?"

"My Fabulous Mistress, my Fabulous Mistress fucks me better." Bayley answered quickly, and without hesitation. Even if she then added somewhat apologetically, "I'm sorry, Sasha. I love you, I really do. But there really is no comparison. My Fabulous Mistress... I mean, our Fabulous Mistress, is a real woman. You? You're as big a butt slut as me, you just can't admit it."

There was a deafening silence, literally everyone expecting Sasha to snapped angrily, before Carmella excitedly exclaimed, "OMG, this is so FUCKING MONEY! You know it's true, don't you, huh? But your stupid pride won't let you say it. That's hilarious. God Sasha, you're so pathetic, you're barely worth cucking. But I'm gonna. Oooooooooh yessssssssss, get over here, Bayley.

Get the reward that you've been dying for. Suck my cock clean of all of your butt cream. Do it now, before your girlfriend beats you to it. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it, cock sucker. Oh yes, take it deep down your fucking throat, while this jealous bitch watches. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, suck it!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Bayley replied when she got the chance, and immediately obeyed.

Poor Sasha was sure that her cheeks were red from shame, as she was once again verbally humiliated by a tall blonde. Which obviously, was absolutely nothing new for her, but for some reason, it was hitting her harder than ever before in that moment. There was just something about her favourite bitch wearing a symbol of ownership of someone else, while wrapping her lips around the strap-on of that Dom, combined with those weird words, which just really got to her.

It didn't matter that Bayley was given the same treatment, eventually even gagging on her dick. Because it wasn't for her benefit. No, it was for the benefit of Bayley's new owner. Her Fabulous Mistress, and maybe at that point, their Fabulous Mistress.

It was a truly horrifying realization, but Sasha Banks truly wanted to be a Fabulous Bitch in that moment. To abandon her long, long fight to prevent herself from becoming a pure bottom, and just embrace it. Become The Bitch. The anal loving whore of Mistress Carmella. Just like pretty much everyone was at that point, including her beloved Bayley. At least that way, they could still be together.

And experiencing bowel bliss, at that. But after all this time, could Sasha really do it? Allow herself to be collared? Broken beyond repair? Or would this feeling eventually go away, like it had always done before? Or at least, to the point that she could ignore it? Because she was terrified and excited what would happen if it didn't, and in the morning, she still wanted to join Bayley in submission to Mistress Carmella.