Face Down And Fat Ass Up!

Story Info
BBW finally experiences Anal Pleasure.
1.5k words
2.76
100.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,106 Followers

My name is Sean Patterson Brown. I'm a big and tall young black man living in the city of Denver, Colorado. Many people can only dream of being wicked and getting away with it. I've done that. The bad stuff is addictive. And I got it all out of my system. Ever heard of focusing on the future? Well, that's what I'm doing right now. Where am I doing it? At the Denver Institute of Technology, the school which I happen to attend. It's the place where a sexy, cheerful and intelligent man like myself calls both home and workplace.

The Denver Institute of Technology was founded in the year 1987 by a wealthy philanthropic organization. It was supposed to be a small private school. Twenty years later, the school has really changed and expanded beyond the founders wildest dreams. Denver Tech has twenty thousand students, most of which come from the state of Colorado. It has outstanding programs in computer science, engineering and architecture. Recently, Denver Tech diversified by creating a liberal arts program and also beefing up its sports programs. This resulted in a dramatic increase in student enrollment and overall athletic participation. So much that this once-unknown school was recently welcomed into the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One.

The Denver Institute of Technology Department of Athletics currently sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Golf, Football, Lacrosse, Gymnastics, Volleyball, Fencing, Nordic Skiing, Rugby, Ice Hockey, Wrestling and Tennis along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Fencing, Nordic Skiing, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Golf, Rugby, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Wrestling and Tennis. Our sports teams are collectively known as the Denver Tech Black Hawks and Lady Hawks. I enrolled at Denver Tech three years ago and joined the Men's Varsity Wrestling team. I've always been into wrestling. Back in high school, I was one of the best wrestlers in the state of Massachusetts. At six-foot-four and 209 pounds, I won the state title in the 215-pound weight class. How about that?

Anyhow, collegiate athletics isn't what this story is about, believe it or not. Nah, it's about all the mean, sexy and fun things I've done at my college campus. I am a big and tall black stud with an occasional penchant for big women with fat asses. Lately, I've become kind of addicted to them. So, I went about indulging myself. It's not easy to find a big woman who's down with raunchy anal sex. I don't care what you've read before. Especially the rantings and ravings of a certain Internet erotica addict. Take my word for it. The big woman who loves anal sex is a rare gem. Something a man ought to treasure. Luckily, I have a knack for finding them. How else could you explain how it seems to be raining anal sex-adicted plump beauties wherever I go?

I was sitting at a large table in the back of the campus library when I had one of these special encounters. I was just studying my Criminology textbook prior to a big exam when I was approached by this alluring lady. I looked up to see a vision of beauty. A big and tall, blonde-haired, green-eyed and dangerously curvy beauty. She smiled at me and introduced herself as Emily Rosen. She was a Psychology student here at Denver Tech. I looked her up and down and smiled. I definitely liked what I saw. Emily asked me if she could sit down next to me. I nodded.

She sat down, and we began to talk. She revealed to me that she was a big-time fan of mine, both on and off the wrestling mat. Also, she found me very sexy. I was flattered. Also, I was kind of surprised by how bold she was. I mean, I had just met the woman and she seemed all over me. She asked me to go back to her dormitory with her for some fun. I hesitated. These days, crazy females are everywhere. They use sex to lure men into all kinds of traps. I politely declined. I didn't go to bed with random women I had just met. Emily seemed puzzled. See what I mean? Women say no to sex with men all the time. Whenever a man says no to them, they're stunned. It's inconceivable to them that a man might not want what's between their legs. And they say we're the ones who constantly make costly mistakes because of sex. Don't buy into it. There's a lot of dumb women out there.

Now, you might be surprised by my actions too. You're thinking : What is this man doing? A big and sexy woman with a pretty face, thick body and plump ass is offering herself and he turns her down? Is this man gay or something? No, folks. I am not gay. I am not impotent. I am not crazy. And I am not simply turned off. It's just that I'm a smart man and smart men don't just hop into bed with every random woman they meet. That's how diseases get spread. That's how a man's earnings get swallowed up by brat support. That's how a man finds himself falsely accused of a heinous crime. That's how a man's reputation goes down the drain. That's how a man's life gets ruined. No, thank you. I wasn't about to risk it all over a piece of ass. Not even a fine piece of plump white female ass like Emily Rosen.

Emily Rosen nodded, and smiled. She told me that I had no idea what I was missing out on. I smiled as I watched her walk away. There was a time when I would have been all over Emily Rosen and that fat white ass of hers. Hell, yeah. I could see the old me in action, even as I forced myself to go back to reading the Criminology textbook. The scenario would have gone something like this. Emily and I leave the library together. We rush into her dorm. Once there, I sit on her bed and watch as the big and sexy chubby white woman strips. I like a big woman with a cute face, large tits, thick body and a huge, fat ass. I tell Emily to come over and suck on my ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised Black Man Power. It's what I use to tame bitches, you know.

I tell Emily to get on her hands and knees and she obeys me. I open her mouth and stuff my cock in there. I watch the big and plump white slut as her head bobs up and down on my manly tool. Now, that's what's up. What a wonderful way to start the day. Emily sucked my dick until I got hard as steel, then came all over her face. I love blasting my hot cum all over a big woman's face. There's something so frigging hot about it. I told Emily to lick up all of my seed and she did. She cleaned it all up without spilling a drop. Is she a good slut or what? I sure know how to pick them!

Next, it was time for this big white woman to get fucked in her fat ass. I made Emily get on all fours. Face down and ass up. How every woman should be once in a while. I stood behind her, admiring her plump white booty. I spread her plump white butt cheeks wide open, and pressed my hard black cock against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. Gentlemen, if you haven't fucked a big woman in the ass, make sure to do so before you die or you'll miss out on tons of fun. Ladies, bend over and say yes to anal, because it's good for your overall emotional, physical and sexual health. Don't take my word for it. Ask your more sexually adventurous girlfriends. They'll back me up.

I placed my hands on Emily Rosen's wide hips and pushed my ccok into the big white woman's tight asshole. I love fucking big women in the ass. It's a pleasure which very few men experience. Why? Simply because they're out there chasing skinny broads who are lousy in bed. Emily screams as I thrust my dick into the depths of her asshole. It's been said many times that big women have tight assholes. Well, I got news for you. This statement is absolutely right, though few people know who first made the great discovery. Oh, well. To hell with that. I'm having myself some fun. Treating a big white woman's fat ass to some deep anal probing with my long and thick black cock. We go at it until I finally get my nut. I come, blasting my hot cum deep inside Emily's asshole. The big white woman screamed. I laughed. Now, that's what's up! Holler!

Yeah, that's the kind of thing the person I used to be would do. But I'm not that man anymore. I'm a better man. I'm going to get a bachelors of science degree in Criminal Justice soon, then I'm heading to the Colorado State Police Academy. It's my life and I'm taking it more seriously. To hell with those horny hussies who lust after me. I'm not swinging that way anymore. I'm Mister Law and Order now!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,106 Followers