Fade to Blink - A Quantum Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated that he called it that. Only I could call it my pussy. But maybe I didn't mean hate because why would I hand him the cucumber and find a spot on the carpet if I hated it so much? I could feel my lips unfurling, the juice starting to flow. My breasts hung down a little. They aren't that big in the first place, but face down, with no support, they formed little upside down volcanos. My nipples were hardening.

"Spread your legs a little, Annie."

I jumped when his fingers touched the sensitive skin inside my thigh and I moved my knees apart. I could feel the moisture building inside me; knowing he was seeing my ass cheeks and my pussy lips exposed in their halo of pubic hair.

"That's a good pet." His tone was encouraging, but I hated it. Hated it so much I opened wider for him.

And then his fingers, gentle and delicate spread my outer lips apart, the cool wetness of the tip of the cucumber pressed into me and then it slowly moved up, bit by bit.

"Fuck, Jimmie!" It wasn't painful, just...I was anxious. I'd never had anything that big in me before. My lips were pulling apart and it wasn't very far into me, pushing at my channel walls. I clenched and it pushed up against the underside of my clit. Pulse. Heartbeat. Pulse. Push. Expand, pulse, heartbeat, throb, fuck fuck fuck god, fuck. I was spread wider than I'd ever felt, and then it started to get smaller, my lips closing around it, my insides filling up.

"Too far. Hold on." His fingers pushing against my inner thighs as he pulled it out until its widest part was stretching me open. "You're doing so well, Annie. You could take something bigger, couldn't you?" He held it there with one hand, the fingers of his other hand drifting to my clit, pushing against me, sliding across my lips, feeling how stretched they were.

"God Jimmie. Yes! Fuck. Oh god, not too hard, shit. Mmmmmm....." I moaned, pushing down against his fingers, the cucumber pushing up into me. I was so fucked. I wanted to cum soooo badly.

"You want to cum, pet?" He teased me. The syrupy blob melted into a thin pale stream flowing around the cucumber.

I heard myself begging him. Begging him. When did I ever beg a guy? Fuck. Yes. Yes. Aaron. I had begged Aaron that one time. "Yes, Jimmie...yesssss, please...I'm so close." And the cucumber slipped out of me, juices trailing it, dripping from my opening.

I moaned, turning to see what he was doing and saw him mark the vegetable with his fingernail, bringing it around to my mouth.

"Fuck, Jimmie, fuckkkk." But I opened my mouth like the obedient little submissive I'd become and let him push it in as far as I could take it, my juices scraping across my lips, my smell combining with the cucumber's bitter skin, my tongue and cheek sucking on it to clean it off. I watched his face, the lust in his eyes as he studied me, the sounds of my sucking filling my ears, filling me with...I didn't have a name for the feeling. I so fucking loved this! FUCK!

"Okay. Hold it there a minute." He pulled the cucumber away and gestured for me to sit back, having me hold the cucumber in my hands while he measured it where he'd marked it. "Alright. That will make a big difference. Now, about the peeing thing. Let's go to the toilet."

I looked at him not really believing what I heard, but I stood up and walked to the bathroom, depositing the cucumber on a side table along the way.

"Show me how you pee."

I stared at him, face, eyes, waist, bulge, face, eyes filled with expectation. Lust. Shaking my head I turned and lifted the top, turning back to sit down. I didn't think I'd had to go, but sitting there it just triggered something. Except, I'd rarely gone in front of anyone before. Girls. In elementary and high school. None of my boyfriends. Not even with my roommates in college.

"Hold it. Spread your legs a little, and hold your lips apart a little bit. I need to see your urethra."

"Jesus, Jimmie! What are you doing?" He had come around in front of me, kneeling down staring between my legs. I couldn't believe what a turn on this was. Fuck me. What the fuck! He had his screen out and he looked up at me, waiting for me to comply. I just shook my head and brought my fingers down, spreading my legs a little and opening myself up to expose my inner sheath. My clit was standing proud and I looked down to see how juicy I was.

"You gonna go?" He was staring at the image on his screen. I could see my pinkish red folds, darkening toward my clit, and then I pushed my bladder feeling the first stream come out, shut down, dribble and then flow. He didn't stop recording until I had finished. "That's going to make such a difference. Perfect, Annie. A good girl like you deserves to be rewarded."

His face was pure lust as he stood up and let me wipe. "Totally going to rework this thing. I had it all wrong before."

I looked up at him staring at the screen, staring at me. He pushed the screen into his pocket and undid his belt, his expectation obvious. Slipping his jeans down, I saw the tip of his cock peeking out from the waistband of his briefs. And then he slipped those down, his erection bobbing toward my face.

Silent. He didn't say a word. Just expected me to take him into my mouth and suck him off. I sighed, my eyebrows raised when he stopped my hands from reaching for him.

"Really?"

He nodded. "Just with your mouth. No hands. I want to see how deep you can take me."

His face was still pure lust, flushed, eyes glinting, expectant. Expectant. Not giving me a choice, not expecting me to question his need. He was hard. He needed to cum. I could smell his musk, the blind eye just inches from my mouth. Just because he was edging me didn't mean he should go without. The way he'd treated me the past weekend; it hadn't ended on Sunday. Permanent. It was becoming a thing.

I just shook my head and leaned forward, brushing it with my lips, letting my tongue wash the stretched skin, poking into his hole. Salty, his pubic hair smelling a little soapy. And then, tipping forward I took him as deep into my mouth as I could. Which, in this position, wasn't all that far. Not that he had the biggest cock I'd eaten, but it was so hard and my neck was pointing up. The tip reached to the top of my throat, just behind the roof of my mouth and I stopped. Tonguing the shaft, feeling his veins and the skin, feeling him throbbing, jerking involuntarily, his heartbeat. I wanted to bring my hands up and cup his balls, squeeze the shaft with my fingers.

I sucked in my cheeks and slipped up, dragging my lips along until they latched onto the rim of the mushroom head. My tongue played across him and he jerked, trying to pull away or push deeper, but I gripped him hard, not letting him go. And then repeated the process, hearing him moan and call my name. His hands came to my head, my ears, his fingers playing inside my canals, tickling me, holding me like a piece of meat on a spit and then he coaxed me further down, holding me tight, forcing me to breath from my nose. Then back up. Then down.

"That's a good girl," he sighed, moving me at his pace. "Fuck, Annie, fuck, I'm going to blow...I'm going..."

I could feel him stiffen, his cock swelling and I prepared to take his load, spurting against my cheeks, my tongue, salty, pungent, yeasty. I didn't hate it, but I wanted to swallow as fast as I could, my tongue stopped by his pulsing member. I gagged a little, but got most of it down, and then he slipped out of me, turning my head to look up at him while I swallowed and caught my breath. His face was radiant, so open and thankful. He leaned down and kissed me, hard, shoving his tongue into my mouth, tasting his cum. He liked that. I'd been surprised the first couple of times. I squeezed my legs together. I'm so fucking turned on!

He released me and pulled up his clothes, staring at me, smiling and shaking his head. He walked to the living room while I flushed and washed up. I felt completely stripped, my body was his to use. I'd bared everything to him. I'd let him take me, let him get off even while my own pleasure was ignored. I looked at his face, trying to see any judgment, but he just stared at me, still shaking his head, smiling and opening his arms to embrace me. "You are soooo fuckkking HOTttt." He kissed me again, harder if that was possible, his hands pushing against my butt cheeks, his cock, still swollen, pushing through his jeans against my mound. "You're okay...with...this....right?" He pulled away, his hands waving at my nakedness, the bathroom, the belt in pieces on the floor.

I sat down on the couch, shaking my head, worried I'd leave a stain if I stayed too long, "Fuck, Jimmie..." it was all I could manage. I looked up, concern on his face. I smiled, reassuringly. "Yes, Jimmie. It's fine. It's more than fine. It's...I don't know what's going on here, but yes. It's okay."

He smiled. More mischief. Nodding. "Okay. I'm going to go. I'll be up all night making this thing right. I'm going to trust you, Annie. Nothing against your pussy. Nothing inside you. No touching yourself. Right?"

I really needed to tell him how much I hated him calling my pussy a pussy. "Hey, Jimmie?" I looked at him. "You know I don't like you calling it that, right?"

He smiled and nodded, his fingers stroking my chin. "Yep. That's what I remember. You prefer 'vag,' 'vagina,' and...what was it?" His fingers moved to my nipples. "Oh yeah. 'Quim?' Right?"

I squirmed from his touch and nodded, knowing he was up to something, but damn my blindness.

"So, right. From now on, let's agree to disagree. It's your pussy or your cunt when I say it is." His face was smiling but the words and the tone were telling me something different. I knew what he was doing. Of course I did, and I hated it even more than the words themselves. But then again, he must have known what that would do to me. More release. More letting go.

He saw my legs wiggle a little and brushed his fingers against my opening, forcing another moan from me. "Mmmmm hmmmm...you're going to be a good girl, right? Tell me what you want me to call it." He kept going, sliding first one and then another finger in and out, with each motion demanding my approval.

"Fuck, Jimmie! Fuck! Yes. It's my pussy. My pussy. Yes, please oh god, my pussy, my cunt. It's my cunt, Jimmie. I want you to call it my cunt! Thank you, fuck yes YES! NOOO!" He had pulled out again, and again expected me to clean his fingers. My eyes closed, I sucked until he pulled them out, the smile on my face uncontrolled and authentic. "I'll be good," I said quietly, staring at his reaction. He nodded back, collected his things and invited me in for another kiss.

"See you tomorrow at work. We'll get you fitted afterwards. My place?"

I nodded. "Sure." Pulse. I was so keyed up. I stood to let him out, pushed him through the door as he stole another kiss and debated whether to have any dinner or just collapse in bed. My stomach growled as if to suggest I had any say in the matter. I didn't bother to get dressed. Popped a beer and microwaved some tamales. 30 minutes later it was lights out.