Fade to Blink - A Quantum Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no recollection of what actually happened. Later, much later, when he'd forced me to watch, I saw what it looked like: a naked young woman, bent over a couch, her legs spread open while her lover fucked her, hard, until she stiffened and lifted herself up, her voice lost, her mouth in a silent scream, her body erect, held in place by his hands squeezing her breasts, liquid spraying out of her onto his thighs, onto the couch.

But that night, that night all I remember was later, in bed, Jimmie holding me tight, covering me with kisses, whispering how he couldn't believe he'd found me, his face wet with tears. We didn't sleep much that night, him feeding my need to feel him in me, in my mouth, in my cunt, slowly, softly, over and over. I didn't have the strength to take him in my ass, but if he'd insisted I would have let him. I lost count of how many times I came, my body a puddle of yellow-white growing shallower and shallower until I blacked out.

1...345678