Fair Trade

Story Info
My sister really wants to borrow my car.
2.6k words
4.44
178.3k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer; Although this story has an uncanny similarity to real life events, all characters contained in it are creations of pure fiction. As such there are but a few hours old. However, if they were actually real people, they would all be over eighteen.

That being said, Haley, if you're reading this, where's my car!

*****

Haley slipped her lips from my dick and stared up at me angrily, her hand still gripping my shaft, stroking it slowly.

"Are you going to cum or what?" she growled, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye.

"I was almost there." I lied, trying not to smile.

The fact was I was nowhere near cumming. I had spent half of morning beating off to porn getting ready for this. The chance of a blowjob from your sister doesn't come around every day and I wasn't about to waste it by blowing my load too quickly.

"Dammit, Jeff. My jaw is aching, and my knees are on fire." She said, shifting positions as she continued stroking my cock.

"Hey, you made the deal. You get my car for the night, I get a blowjob." I said, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"I know, I know. But I wasn't expecting you to take so long." She said, her tongue snaking out to brush the underside of my cock. "Not with my skills."

The opening was there and I had to take it.

"You're good, Haley. I mean it; in fact you're better than mom." I said, my hand reaching down to grab her tit.

She nearly jumped up as she pulled away from my cock and stared at me wide eyed.

"You're kidding, right. I mean, how would you, unless... No way! You got mom to..."

I just smiled, and tried to guide her lips back to my cock. She shook her head and brushed my hand away.

"Wait a second. You... and mom?" she said, staring at me.

"I didn't say that." I replied, smirking.

"Alright mister. Spill it!" she said, sitting back, her hand still gripping my cock, stroking it.

"After..." I said, nodding at my dick.

"Look, I can't. I mean my jaw aches, my knees are about ready to explode, how about..."

"A deal is a deal. You want the car, you..."

"I think maybe we can..." she said, her hand releasing my cock and reaching up to unbutton her shirt.

I resisted the urge to smile as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her firm tits, the nipples already hard. She tossed her shirt behind her and stood up, her hands already grasping at her shorts. She moved them down slowly, inch by inch revealing her panty clad pussy.

I was glad to see she had shaved, her pussy lips clearly outlined against the thin white fabric. I could even see the beginnings of a damp spot.

"You sure? I mean, I wouldn't want you saying I forced you." I smirked as her shorts dropped to the floor and she kicked them free.

"I get your car this weekend and next." She said, her fingers slipping her panties down just enough to reveal the very top of her pussy, her clit swollen and poking out at me.

"Just this weekend." I replied, my hand reaching out to lightly touch her stomach just above her pussy.

She trembled, thrusting her hips forward as my fingers danced across her stomach, slowly inching toward her pussy. I brushed my fingers across her clit, and then slowly outlined her pussy, smiling as I saw moisture slowly appear, glistening on her lips.

"Alright, but you tell me everything." She said, gasping as my finger slipped inside of her.

I nodded, smiling as she slowly ground her hips against my hand, forcing my finger deeper inside. I reached up with my other hand and grabbed her breast, rolling her hard nipple between my fingers as she continued to grind against me.

"This was easier than I thought." I said, as she grabbed my head and pulled it against her chest, pulling my mouth to her tit.

"You're a bastard." She growled, as she pushed me backwards and climbed on top of me.

My hand was quickly replaced, as she grabbed my cock and placed it against her opening. I looked up at her, my face locked in a permanent smile as she slowly slid down the length of my shaft, inch by agonizing inch.

"You are my big brother." She hissed, her face wrinkled on concentration as she forced herself further onto my cock. "I hope you're ready for this."

Her hips began writhing and twisting, moving up and down the length of my shaft, the muscles of her pussy like a vice, gripping my cock. I grabbed her tits relishing the feel of the firm flesh as she leaned forward, her hips going into overdrive. She had always complained that her tits were too small, but to me they were perfect, just big enough to fill my hands, firm with rock hard nipples that proudly declared just how excited she was.

"Oh, oh God." She moaned, driving down hard on my cock, impaling herself as she started to shake.

"I can feel you right up in my stomach." She moaned, as she twisted and shook, her pussy starting to pulse.

Her head tilted back, her mouth hung open in a wordless cry of pleasure as she exploded, her pussy clamping onto my cock her legs shaking. She collapsed against my hands, struggling to regain her breath as spasm after spasm wracked her body. I waited, letting her orgasm wash over her, my cock slowly pulsing forward, inching toward my own orgasm faster than I thought I would.

She hooked her feet around my legs and pushed my hands away from her tits. Falling forward on top of me, she pressed her tits into my chest as her arms grabbed my waist and she rolled, pulling me with her. I was surprised that we managed to roll over while keeping my cock buried in her. As I lifted myself up, she brought her feet up, locking them around my waist.

"Now fuck me." She hissed, as I grabbed her legs and lifted them even higher.

She smiled up at me as I gave up all resistance and slammed into her, driving my cock in long hard strokes, slamming into her hard enough to make her gasp with each thrust.

"You're...you're splitting me in two." She cried, arching her back and thrusting upwards to meet my thrust.

I abandoned any reservations I might have had as I hammered into her, no longer concerned with anything but filling her with my cum. Her fingers clawed at my back, an erotic mixture of pain and pleasure that I was certain was leaving my flesh raw and bleeding. It only served to increase my energy, driving me to slam into her even harder and faster. The sound of our bodies slamming against one another mixed with her gasps of pleasure, and my grunts of need.

I almost wished I had been able to set up the camera to record this, but somehow I knew this would not be a onetime thing as Haley began writhing and shaking, her pussy pulsing as she came again. I stopped thrusting, holding her legs upward as she humped my cock. I was hoping to prolong things, but the spasms of her pussy along with her wild thrusts could not be denied, and my cock suddenly tightened, my pleasure rushing headlong forward.

I pushed her legs up even further, as I pressed even deeper into her, my cock pulsing and growing. Her eyes went wide as she felt the first splash of my cum explode deep inside her, setting her off on another orgasm of her own.

As my own orgasm subsided I released her legs and collapsed onto the bed beside her, gasping for air.

"Was that better than mom too?" she said, a hint of laughter in her voice.

"I, ugh, I don't know." I said, still trying to catch my breath. "I told you I never, uhm, I never did anything with mom."

She sat up, her hand moving to rest on my thigh inches from my cock. She looked down at me, a hint of frustration on her face. I felt her fingers move slowly, inching toward my cock, which to my surprise, was responding, slowly pulsing and growing erect.

"Alright, spill it." She said, her fingers dancing along the side of my cock making me tremble.

The last remnants of willpower left me as her fingers encircle my cock, breathing new life into what should have been an exhausted dick. It's funny how that works when you find someone as hot as my sister working her magic.

"Look, if I tell you, you can't say anything to anyone." I said, reaching out to touch her tit. I smiled as I noticed my touch seemed to cause the same reaction in her. She shuddered, pushing her chest forward against my hand.

"Alright, I won't say a word." She said, her fingers now gripping my cock, stroking it firmly.

"Last month I stopped by dad's office to see about borrowing some money." I began, my legs tensing as her fingers worked their magic.

"So, I walked into his office and I could hear him. It was obvious what was going on, so, me being me, I just walked up to the door and opened it."

"Holy shit, who?" Haley said, stopping in mid stroke.

"It really was funny. I mean, the way the two of them scrambled for their clothes, and tried to pretend nothing was going on." I said, remembering the sight of my dad, his cock sticking straight out, covered in fluids as he scrambled to get his pants back on.

"Dammit Jeff, who was it?" Haley said, releasing my cock and glaring at me.

"Lindsey." I smiled, shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't believe it. You walked in on dad fucking your ex?" Haley said, her hand absently returning to my cock, her fingers encircling it once again.

"Yeah, well I told you she was a slut." I replied, my fingers working the flesh of her breast.

That was probably the wrong thing to say as Haley scowled at me. Still, her fingers continued working their magic on my cock, and I smiled, rolling her nipple between my fingers.

"So, Lindsey tried to run out of the room but I blocked the door, and dad, well being dad, he tried to act like everything was okay, like I hadn't just caught him fucking my ex."

"God, I bet you were pissed." Haley said, her other hand moving over to cup my balls.

"Not really. I mean, I really didn't give a fuck about Lindsey, though dad cheating on mom; that was something else entirely. And me, being me, I saw it more as an opportunity." I said, grabbing Haley by the arms and falling backwards, pulling her on top of me.

"I can't believe we're doing this." She said, grabbing my cock and guiding it back into her anxious pussy.

"It's still only this weekend." I said, smiling as I watched my cock disappear into her dripping cunt.

"Anyway, I just looked at them, and smiled, as I dropped my pants. I figured what the hell, an opportunity like that doesn't come around every day. And Lindsey, being Lindsey didn't miss a beat, as she dropped to her knees in front of my and wrapped her lips around my cock. I guess she figured it was her only way out."

"God, I guess she is a slut. Oh, fuck yeah." Haley said, moving her hips up and down, her pussy oozing a mixture of our juices, covering my cock.

"So, there I was with my ex on her knees, my cock buried in her mouth and dad staring at me like he had no idea what was happening. I just grabbed Lindsey's head and slowly made my way to the couch, keeping her mouth filled with my cock. As I sat down, she repositioned herself, her mouth hungrily attacking my cock. I nodded at dad and he quickly got the idea."

"You didn't? I mean, holy shit!" Haley said, her legs beginning to shake as she moved up and down my length.

I smiled, my hands grasping her ass, pulling her tighter against me on the down stroke.

"You should have seen Lindsey jump when dad slid his cock into her from behind. I almost thought he got the wrong hole." I added, lifting my sister up until my cock was barely inside her pussy.

"Ugh, don't even think about it." She growled, pushing downward with such force that the bed bounced.

"I'd never, not unless you..." I said, moving my hands from her ass to her legs as I started bucking upward, feeling my cock beginning to swell.

"And I don't. Now, ugh, get back to what happened." She growled, arching her back and humping my cock wildly.

With her leaning backward like she was, I had a clear view of my cock sliding in and out of her cum drenched pussy. I reached out, my fingers gently caressing her clit, making her shake.

"Well, dad didn't last long. I guess the whole scene was too much for him. Suddenly he pulled his cock out and shot his load all over her back." I said, increasing my pressure on Haley clit.

I watched her pussy start throbbing, the lips contracting around my cock as she pushed down hard against me. She arched her back; her mouth open in a wordless scream as her whole body went rigid, shaking for several seconds before collapsing to the bed, her pussy finally releasing my throbbing cock.

"That seemed to set Lindsey off, and she attacked my cock with renewed energy." I continued, smiling as Haley twisted around and climbed between my legs, her tongue caressing her lips as she reached hungrily for my cock.

"She took my entire length into her mouth, ugh..." I said, as Haley engulfed my pulsing dick, burying her face in my pubes as the head of my cock slipped momentarily into her throat.

She looked up at me, her eyes glistening, as she worked magic with her tongue and lips. I couldn't hold back, my hips thrust upward with a will of their own, and my cock swelled, stretching her lips. I erupted, spewing every bit of cum I had left into her hungry mouth as Haley greedily swallowed.

"Oh, shit. This is so much, ugh, damn." I muttered, as she worked the length of my shaft, drawing ever last drop from my being.

Slowly she released my cock, looking up at me smiling.

"After Lindsey left, dad looked at me like we had just passed some father son ritual." I said, my hand moving down to touch my sister's cheek.

"He dropped down on the couch beside me and that's when he told me."

Haley looked at me questioningly.

"He said Lindsey was a damn good cock sucker, way better than mom." I said, lifting my sister up by her chin. "And if Lindsey is better than mom, then you are hands down better." I said, pulling her face to mine and kissing her.

It was one of those moments. Haley moved up against me, her warm body feeling somehow perfect as she pressed against me. I didn't say anything and neither did she. We just stayed like that for several minutes, basking in the after effects.

Finally, she sat up and grabbed her clothes. As she got dressed, she smiled at me, her hand reaching out to gently rub my cock.

"One thing. Next time don't beat off so much beforehand. I want more than a little taste of that." She said, buttoning her shirt.

"Next time?" I said, sitting up and smiling.

"You never know when I might need your car again." She smiled, before turning and bouncing out of the room.