Fairground Farrago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Psst!" Comes from the shadows at the end of the row of garages.

Jerry, Ian and Janet are standing very close together in the gloom.

"I thought I heard a car coming." Jerry explained, but his grin belayed the lie. "Why don't you head off to get Janet some clothes, while Ian and I discuss our final payment."

"Excuse me?" Janet replies. "I thought I'd paid in full!" She sounds more amused than annoyed.

"That was before we rescued you from falling into the stink." His grin in the shadows is almost demonic.

He looks back to me and gestures with his head I should go.

I'm a little worried about what he's planning and also a little miffed I'm missing out on it. Hurrying to Janet's home I let myself in and the cat sensing he's home scrambles free and runs into the kitchen and straight to his foot bowl. Typical that a cat cares for nothing but his stomach.

I find his food in a cupboard and fork out a little, not knowing how much a cat of his size would eat, and top up his water bowl. Then take the stairs two at a time up to find Janet's bedroom. I'm not sure what I'm expecting, but the sight of old dark wooden furniture and a modest four poster bed. Falls almost exactly into the stereotype of the former tweed wearing RE teacher.

I wondered if today's adventure would change anything?

Opening the first drawer on her chest of drawers, I grin as I see a pile of her knickers. I'm tempted to have a rummage, but I'm pretty certain they will all be utilitarian plain knickers. I find a jumper in a lower draw and grab the first pair of trousers from her wardrobe and pound down the stairs. Pausing only to grab a torch from my hall, I hurry back to the garages and the others.

Some instinct makes me approach their hiding place silently and I flick off the torch before it can be seen. I hear a sound that's out of place and carefully peer around the corner to see something I'd never expected to see in a million years.

Jerry and Janet are kissing; she's even got her hand around the back of his neck. His hand is busy inside her bra and the sound I'd heard was her moan of pleasure. But Ian is not being excluded. He's pressed up against her from behind and his hand is buried deep down the front of her knickers.

Shock, jealousy I'm not sure which hits me stronger. There is certainly a rush of blood to my cock seeing this. Flicking on the torch, all three jump in surprise and pull apart.

"Shit mate, you scared the crap out of me." Ian says pulling his hand from her knickers. Even in the torch light I can see the wetness on his fingers.

Jerry seems more reluctant to let go and Janet pulls his hand out from her bra. In the process it seems to pull her breast with it until I can see the areola and perhaps the hint of the nipple. Before she pushes it back into her bra.

"We'd better be going. It's getting late." Jerry comments as he pushes past me with a massive shit-eating grin on his face.

Ian doesn't say anything as she follows, but I saw him lift his fingers under his nose and inhale deeply. Lucky bastard.

"You got my clothes. Great." Janet steps out from the shadows and takes the jumper.

As she slips it on she asks. "Is my kitten Ok?"

"Sure. I put some food down for him and he still had his head in the bowl when I left."

Taking the trousers from me, she kicks off her shoes and turns away to put them on. In the torch light I can see the material of her knickers has been wedged up her crease. Exposing very white and extremely nice looking buttocks. My hand starts to move to touch it, before my brain catches up and stops it.

Once she stepped back into her shoes, she hooks one arm through mine.

"Let's get you back to my place and get you cleaned up. I cannot send you home covered in blood."

It was rather surreal walking down my road arm in arm with my former teacher. I was rather relieved we didn't see anyone.

She led me into the kitchen and took a few moments to fuss the cat curled up in his bed on a kitchen chair. Janet got some antiseptic and washed my hands in the sink. Carefully examining them for any signs of splinters.

Then she had me sit and knelt in front of me with a bowl of warm water containing a splash of antiseptic. Using cotton balls she cleaned my knees, and I tried not to wince as she worked. I'd scuffed off a layer or two of skin so it wasn't that bad, but stung a lot.

"Any other injuries?" She asked.

"Just some cat scratches on my chest and shoulders from you know who."

"Shirt off then."

"Excuse me?"

"What? You're embarrassed even after seeing me in my underwear?"

"No, I..."

"Come on. We've no idea what might be on his claws."

Removing my shirt I felt very exposed in just my shorts and trainers, but Janet examined my wounds and declared them fine. But still insisted on dabbing antiseptic on each she found.

She sank back onto her haunches and looked up at me.

"I should explain about what you witnessed earlier."

"You don't have to." I said but really wanted to know how it had happened.

"Jerry said that I owed them both a kiss for making sure I didn't fall into that foul mud again. It seemed a reasonable request, so I agreed and kissed each on the cheek. However, Jerry said he meant a proper kiss on the lips and everything. Then he leaned in to show me. I was surprised and didn't stop him. Even more so when he broke the kiss and pushed me to Ian, who took his turn."

I tried not to look too interested, but Janet was looking down at her interlocking fingers resting on her lap.

"I was passed back and forth and got quite flustered. I've not been kissed like that for a very long time and never between two men in quick succession." She looked up, and I nodded, trying to look like I understood.

She looked away again. "Then Jerry said that as I'd been flaunting myself in just my underwear, I should allow them to touch me through my underwear. He even tried to say it would be educational and as a teacher I was almost obliged to encourage such educational learning." She looked up with an 'I know I cannot believe he would think that would work' look.

Then she looked down again. This time however I noticed her gaze was resting on my crotch and I started to worry I would get an erection. Then she added in a voice barely louder than a whisper.

"I've no idea why I agreed. It was wrong and certainly not something a woman of my age should allow. But I was confused, the kissing and being exposed like that. I was strangely..." She stops and swallows. "So I agreed, only I never expected them both to be doing it at the same time, as well as kissing me. I know when they put their hands inside to touch me directly I should have stopped them.

"Called a halt and told them off for trying to take advantage. But I couldn't. Not that they were overpowering me, at least not physically. My brain was saying one thing and my body another. It was..." She looks up blushing.

"Exciting?" She nods.

"I'm ashamed to admit that, but it's true. It was wicked and wrong, but..." She pauses again and looks me in the eyes.

"I suppose as another teenage boy you're hoping to get the same reward?"

I want to leap onto my seat and cry out 'Damn right I do!' but I'm not as forward as Jerry. So I sort of shrug and nod at the same time. I swear there was a look of relief that I'd responded with a yes. As if any teenage boy would turn that offer down.

"Beforehand, would you be honest with me? Early you said you liked my legs, did you mean it?"

"Of course, you have great legs."

"And when you said I had a good figure, did you mean it or were you humouring an old lady?"

"Of course not! You have a great figure and amazing legs. Both of which I never would have guessed because of the way you usually dress. And you're not an old lady, whatever you try to convince yourself. You're 42 that is hardly middle aged these days. You're not even halfway through your career. Women are still having babies at your age. So dismiss the old idea. Embrace life and update your wardrobe and attitude."

She smiles at that and it's weird to see the face I've so often seen scowling to show such a soft feminine smile. She really is quite attractive. Opening her mouth again, she pauses then breaks into a grin.

"I was going to ask what you thought about my chest, but from the way all three of you stared at it, I know you liked it."

"What's not to like. I'm a male and we love boobs, in all shapes and sizes."

"So, I suppose I should give you the reward, but first you must solemnly swear not to tell anyone about what we're about to do. I could get into so much trouble."

"I won't tell a soul, not even Ian and Jerry."

"You can tell them I kissed you and let you touch me through my underwear, but that's all."

"Is that what we're doing?" Trying to keep the disappointment from my voice.

Janet obviously spotted it and standing, she kicks off her shoes and starts to unfasten her trousers.

"Actually, since you were the one to suggest the fairground and you went down to rescue him. Spilling blood in the process, I think I owe you a little more than them."

Janet stepped out of the trousers and folded them neatly on the kitchen table. A moment later her jumper joins it, leaving her in just her underwear again. The difference is we're not outside in the shadows, we're in a brightly lit kitchen and I can see everything in detail.

Her knickers are pulled tight against her and I can see a puffy pad of thick pubic hair against the cloth. I can see the protuberances of hard nipples against her bra and a rather nervous expression on her face as she battles with herself to stop from covering up.

"Beautiful." Is all I can say. But her face breaks into a relieved smile.

She adjusts her bra and hooks a finger into her knicker leg to sort out the wedgie she had from the others. For a moment I see her dark pubic hairs as she adjusts her knickers. Gesturing she should turn around for me she does and I sigh.

"What?" She asks.

"I was just reminded of when Ian caught you jumping over the ditch. Of how jealous I felt when I saw his hand on your bum. It is a thing of beauty."

"Really?"

"Oh yes." I reply and she leans away from me and gives an experimental wiggle of her bum towards me.

"In that case we'll have to do something about that." She faces me again and pauses. "Do you mind if we go upstairs? It feels bad to be in my kitchen dressed like this."

I had no problems with that, especially as I followed her bum and nearly eye height going up the stairs.

Following her into the bedroom, she pauses next to the bed, a look of uncertainty on her face.

"We don't have to do anything, if you don't want to." Hoping she won't take me up on the offer.

"No, it's not that. It's just there's not been a man in this room for such a long time. I was a little overwhelmed with memories." She shook her head and looked at me. "How about we begin with a kiss..."

She didn't get a chance to say more, as my lips descended on hers. I may only have a little sexual experience, but I'm pleased to say my girlfriends had all commented on what a good kisser I was. I reckon it was from learning to play the clarinet and trumpet as a kid.

After barely a moment's hesitation Janet is kissing me back and my hand cups the bottom of her skull. Her hands lock fingers behind my neck to ensure I cannot get away. Not that I had any intention of. This was a passionate kiss and our tongues danced eloquently around each other's mouths.

I've no idea how long it lasted, but when we parted, we were both flushed and breathing hard. It wasn't the only hard thing in the room and Janet glanced down with a smile.

"Would you unfasten my bra?" She asked me, turning her back to me.

I wish I could say I suavely flicked it open with one hand, but this was the first bra I'd tried to unfasten. The six little hooks took me a few moments to figure out and undo. Slipping the straps off her shoulders as she turned back. Her hands were holding the cups in place and she looked unsure again.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I'm just a little worried. I'm not some perky teen and I don't want to disappoint you with an older woman's breasts."

"I'm sure you won't disappoint. Let me be the judge."

Reaching forward I carefully pull the bra away and she slowly lowers her hands and looks down at the floor.

"Amazing. There's no way anyone would be disappointed seeing those."

Yes, they sagged just a little bit, but the deep pink of her tightly crinkled areola and hard nubbin of her nipple were like a magnet for me. Reaching out to touch, I stop an inch shy.

"May I?" She nods and lets out a breathy sign as my hands engulf her breasts.

They're large, round and so soft. Except for the bullet hard nipples pressing into the palms of my hands. These are only the 3rd breasts I'd touched, but I knew enough about what to do, and more importantly, what not to do.

As I explore and caress her gently, she tilts her head back with her eyes closed. I lean in to kiss her again and her eyes shoot open. She grabs my head and pulls me tighter against her. With time her tongue goes wild against me.

When she breathlessly pushes me away a few minutes later, I know I've got a silly grin on my face from making out with Janet.

"Earlier, when I was stuck, and you were kneeling over me trying to free me. I had a clear view up the side of your shorts and I swear I could make out the swell of your testicles in your underwear. It was quite a sight."

"Really? Would you like another look? Without anything in the way?"

In answer she reached out and tugged on my shorts without success.

"Just a second." I pull on the cord that kept them up and her second attempt pulls my shorts and underwear part way down my thighs.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed as my cock sprang into view. "That is most impressive."

"Thanks." I reply as I push my clothes down to my ankles and step out of them.

I notice Janet's eyes are following my cocks every move and I draw to mind of a cat following the beam of a torch on the ground. Playfully waggling my hips to flip it side to side. She grins and looks up at me.

"You can touch it, or them, if you want."

Tentatively her reaches out and runs her fingertips along the shaft.

"It's only the third one I've ever seen and only the second I've touched."

"Really?" She nods as her other hand cups my balls and seems to weigh them.

"I told you my grandparents were very strict."

"You do seem to be doing a good job despite that."

It seems to give her more confidence and I force myself to be patient. Much as I want to move on, I want Janet to enjoy herself and she seems content easing my foreskin back and forth.

"It's wrong I know, but I've always had a secret fascination with that. It seems almost too perfect that the foreskin works like that. And I've always wondered if a man with larger testicles produces more semen."

I was tempted to comment that if she kept going, she was going to find out.

Eventually, she stopped and looked up at my face.

"I suppose you want to see my lower half?" I nodded, and it took me a moment to realise she meant that I should do it.

Hooking my fingers into the waistband of her knickers, I was about to pull them down when she grabbed my hands. What now? She saw the look of disappointment on my face.

"Don't worry; I'm not going to stop now. It's just I know these days women shave or wax down there. The very idea scares me and I've never had the need to try. So I don't want you put off by me being au naturale."

She let my hands go and I eased her knickers lower, revealing the thick dark bush I'd got a peek at earlier. I'd seen old porn from the 60s and 70s, so it wasn't too much of a surprise. Kneeling in front of her I helped her step out of her knickers, whilst she held onto a bed post for balance.

I'd never had my face so close to a vagina, so I wanted to see and smell. Leaning forward I inhaled deeply, closing my eyes to concentrate on the aroma. Unwittingly, I leant too far forward and the tip of my nose pressed into her pubes and touched her flesh underneath.

She let out a gasp, and I looked up alarmed.

"Sorry, I never expected you to touch that with your nose."

Looking back, I realised I'd found her clit by blind luck.

"Why not?" I asked as I pressed forward and used my nose to tickle her clit as it stood proud of its hood.

Extending my tongue as far as it could go I tried a lick, but all I got was pubes.

"Can you sit on the bed?" Janet did and her feet were more than six inches off the ground. "Now lean back."

Again she complied, resting on her elbows and looking at what I was about to do.

Easing her legs opened revealed her pussy more clearly; I could see her labia as the hair thinned out lower down. Leaning in I placed a kiss directly on where I thought her opening would be. This time I could taste her juices amongst the pubic hair.

Using my fingers, I gently touched her labia and opened her up, revealing her glistening pink inside. I ran my tongue from base to tip, eliciting a gasp and an 'Oh my!' from Janet.

This might have been my first time, but I'd read up on oral sex and watched instructional videos, as well as porn to learn what to do. Perhaps it was the Boy Scout in me, but I'd wanted to be prepared for when I got the chance to do this. And I didn't want to fuck it up.

From the sound Janet was making I was fairly certain I didn't suck at it. And I was prepared to take as long as necessary to get it right. Again my former musical background came to my aid with tongue and lip dexterity and perseverance.

However, it's not too long before Janet stops me, pushing my head away with her hand.

"What? Did I hurt you or was I doing it wrong?"

"No, you were doing it right. Very right, but I want you to come up here on the bed."

I clambered onto the bed to lie alongside her. Seeing my cock pointing at the ceiling she giggled and more so as I clenched and released my muscles, causing it to move.

"That's the first time anyone has done that to me."

"Really?" I was shocked.

"I was taught it was dirty and a girl shouldn't let anyone do it to them. But today I'm abandoning that and trying new things like this..."

She rolled over and gripped the base of my shaft in one hand. Gently eased the foreskin down, then leant over and kissed the shiny purple head.

"You've never?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"So I apologise in advance if I'm not any good."

She resumed kissing the tip then eased her lips over the head.

"Careful with the teeth." I cautioned, and she nodded.

This was my first proper blow job. I'd had sex with my last girlfriend, but it was pretty much no foreplay, stick it in and that was it. However the girl before had brought me off with her hand and kissed it once or twice, but nothing more.

I'd asked her if I could go down on her but she refused. Saying she didn't trust me not to try to go all the way if she had her knickers off. I reassured her I'd never try to force her, but she eventually admitted she didn't trust herself not to go all the way if she liked it.

Janet was bobbing her head and taking more of my cock into her mouth until she gagged and pulled up for air.

"Sorry." She said wiping saliva off her chin. "I've seen videos of women who can take it all the way down their throats. I thought I'd try." That was an interesting snippet of information. Janet, despite her upbringing had watched hardcore porn.

"You don't have to; you were doing amazing without that. In fact we'd better stop before I go..." I mimed an explosion with my hand and she smiles in satisfaction.

"Actually, you could if you want to. You know as the final part of your reward. But..."

I waited for her to go on. And she looked a little sad for a moment.