Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 02 - Darcie Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes, and his lips trembled a bit.

Darcie took his entire cock in her mouth and started to suck, her tongue working along its length. Her head bobbed quickly up and down.

Around us, the music and the dancing was still going on, as if nothing special was happening.

Darcie let his slim cock pop out of her mouth, leaving it glistening in the flashing lights of the dome. Darcie leaned to the side to take his balls into her mouth, her tongue reaching out to cup them. She sucked on them delicately, one after the other, before slowly licking her way back up the shaft of his cock. She tongued the reddened tip of it, swirling and curling around it. I knew from experience how good it felt when she did that.

She bobbed down on his cock, taking the full length in one stroke. She paused there for a second. I saw her move her jaw, take a breath from the corner of her mouth. And then she started deep-throating him for real. I could even see her throat move as she tongued and swallowed his whole shaft.

He tilted his head back, his arms out, shaking.

Darcie took a deep breath and went back in, her head bobbing up and down at a faster and faster pace.

And then the lights went out.

The last thing I saw was the young god with his head thrown back, mouth open, an unheard cry on his lips.

The darkness lasted a brief instant, long enough to shock the dancers out of their trance. The music faded into silence. For a few seconds no one was moving. In the darkness, as we all looked around, I happened to glance up. Above us was a sea of stars.

The trees were massive pillars holding up the dome of the sky, a vast expanse of emptiness where the stars shone coldly. I became aware of the immense vacuum above our heads. The world flipped and I was suddenly terrified I was going to fall into that long cold dark.

With a thunderclap the lights came back on.

Darcie was standing, half turned away, her lips slickly wet. The young God had collapsed on the floor, but getting back up. The air above him sizzled, as the invisible crown sputtered back to life, the women floating above him resuming their throes of ecstasy.

Darcie turned and ran.

I caught up with her, elbowing people out of the way, making a path for us through the throng of startled dancers.

Behind us came a roar, followed by the shrieks of maddened women. I wanted to turn to see, but I already knew what was happening. The women in the inner ring were chasing us, teeth bared, fingers ready to tear our flesh from our bones.

There was a noise like a gigantic heartbeat and suddenly the music resumed. The dancers danced. Darcie and I ran.

We made it out of the tent. As we stepped out, I glanced back. A dozen women were barely twenty feet away, naked and snarling, their bodies covered in dust, the juices that had flowed from their over-excited pussies leaving dark muddy streaks down their thighs.

I pushed Darcie forward onto the dark playa, past the seated shape of the Grey Man, towards a passing vehicle the size of a double decker bus and shaped like a glowing fish. It was moving away from this place and towards the Black Rock. Perfect.

With barely inches to spare, Darcie and I jumped onto the moving bus, the clawed hands of the women scrapping at our heels.

12