Fall Cross Country...

Story Info
Husband coaches a runner while the head coach runs his wife.
11.8k words
4.58
246.1k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,790 Followers

Fall Cross Country, Fall of a Marriage

My name is Mike Cosby. I'm about 5'9" 170lbs relatively fit and trim and my sandy blond hair and green eyes kind of stand out. When I was in college and in high school, I was never the biggest guy around so I went into some of the peripheral sports. Instead of basketball or football I ran track and cross country. Running cross got me respect in school if not star status. Even for cross country and track, I was never the star on the team, but also never the dog. I was a solid middle of the pack guy, but as I got older and the herd thinned out my efforts became more appreciated. I just seemed to outlast all of the previously fast guys.

After college life happened to me, I got married, got into IT, raised a family and now find myself starting all over again when I should be looking forward to retirement.

I married Kathy just after college, she wasn't the most gorgeous woman on the planet, but I loved her like she was. When we met Kathy had beautiful Auburn hair, and green eyes to match mine. She had an absolutely incredible rack, and most of my friends were guilty of talking to it instead of to her. I think that was one of the things that gave me the edge early on. I actually tried to get to know her before trying to get my hands on those tits.

Once we did start messing around though, we came on like gang busters and right after we both graduated, Kathy was pregnant. It didn't matter to us because we were sure that were together forever any way so it was just a matter of adjusting our schedule.

Robby our son was born 7 months after we got married. His sister Candace came along two years later, and Jeff, named after Kathy's father completed our brood a year after that.

While our children were growing up, we were the proverbial block parents, we volunteered, for everything and there was usually something going on at our house or in our yard all the time. Our pool was popular in the summer, and our den and basement were popular the rest of the year. While Jeff was in school he became a runner like his dad, so Kathy and I morphed into track club parents. Our duties involved me serving as an assistant coach and Kathy as a judge/course-Marshall at track and cross country events.

I thought that everything was going great with our lives, but as the cliché goes the husband is usually the last to know.

We didn't seem like all of the couples you read about where the guy lets himself go and becomes fat and un-attractive, so the wife decides to spice up their marriage with some young guy with a foot long dick.

We were almost directly the opposite of that, I was still running and in fact could beat nearly all of the runners on our team, even though I was dragging forty. My hair had still not gone to gray yet though there were a few strands here and there that were closer to white than blond. And I was still trim, and garnered more than my share of attention from women in the neighborhood. But none of that mattered because I still loved my wife like she was still the 20 year old girl I fell in love with. Over the years I'd gotten more comfortable with her and the changes as they occurred. I believe now that comfort, is what signals danger in a marriage.

Kathy had changed a bit over the years, due probably to childbirth and just the passage of time. Her chest was still Titanic, but like that once great vessel it had sank. Where once those puppies stood up proudly proclaiming their presence for all to see; they now settled closer to her stomach, secure in the knowledge that they were still awesome and didn't have to work so hard to get their point across. With the right bra and a cleavage baring dress, my Kathy could still stop traffic. Of course she required a little help to cinch her waist in but that's what girdles were made for. A few other minor changes had occurred as well, her ass got fatter and her tongue got sharper to complement gravity's successful assault on her boobage. But to me she was and so I thought always would be "The woman I loved".

Kathy on the other hand had noticed the changes and did not like them. If we went shopping, and some woman commented on her "ability to snare a younger man" she was livid.

"He's a year older than I am," she'd snap.

All the way home I'd suffer for it.

"Why can't you dress your age," she snapped at me.

"Are you trying to replace me with some young bitch?" she'd ask.

"If I catch you fucking around on me, I'll take you to the cleaners," she said.

"I love you Kathy, I'd never cheat on you," I said.

"You'd better not," she snapped viciously.

This year the coach had decided that some of the assistants should serve as mentors for some of the more promising runners. I was given Tommy Anders to work with. Tommy had phenomenal talent but hadn't won any races. Part of it was his race plan, and the way he ran. Tommy would typically take off like a house on fire. Over a 3 mile cross country course he'd lead the race for the first 2 miles and then start to falter. By the 2 ½ mile mark the rest of the runners would begin to eat away at his lead, and by the end of the race he was 4th or 5th.

Tommy had no idea about race planning, race management, no endurance and no kick.

I started taking Tommy out for longer runs, and then having him do sprint 200's after the run.

The first day out he thought he'd die.

"If I'm training to run a 3 mile cross country even why are we running 5 miles?" he asked.

"Because you tire out at 2 miles every time," I told him.

We talked about everything during our runs, his classes, his dream of winning races, his family or lack thereof, anything that went though our minds was fair game.

Eventually we got around to his deepest secret; Tommy was crazy about Sarah Donaldson. OK that's normal I thought, shit half the guys in the school were crazy about Sarah, and the other half just wanted to fuck the shit out of her. And that was only the teachers and coaches. Sarah was incredible.

"She'd never notice me," said Tommy

"Tommy if you win some races, maybe the cheerleaders would start cheering at the meets and she'd have to notice you then," I said.

After that our training got more intense. He wanted to start doing weights for real.

He started paying more attention to everything we did.

The next cross country meet marked the beginning of the change. Tommy took off as usual but kept his pace more like the pace we used when we ran our five and six mile runs. When we passed us at the 2 mile mark he looked comfortable. As he went by everyone looked at me when I shouted "Not yet," to him.

I ran across the field to where they'd pass us at 2 ½ miles. That was the station where Kathy was supposed to be. I was there a little bit before the runners got there, but Kathy was nowhere in sight. There were line judges from the other teams but no Kathy.

I didn't have time to dwell on it as the runners approached. Tommy looked at me as he went by in 3rd place.

"Now," I shouted, "Go now."

Tommy started to quicken his pace and was soon in 2nd place.

I ran back across the field to be at the line, when they crossed it.

All of our sessions with 200 meter sprints after the distance runs paid off.

With about 30 meters left to go Tommy took the lead and held it. He got first place overall in his event and one of his dreams had been accomplished.

A lot of people came out of the crowd to congratulate Tommy, all of the assistant coaches and most of the parents too. There were 2 surprising things though, first, our head coach, Bert Peters was nowhere around; and secondly, the girl or woman who came up and gave Tommy a big hug and tried to kiss him.

Tommy shrugged and moved away from her.

"I'll see you after the meet," she said to him.

"Do you want to go somewhere to celebrate?" she asked him.

Tommy the idiot, just shrugged again, and in that way teenagers have said "I don't know, maybe."

I just stood there with my eyes nearly bugging out. I came back to earth as she waved at me.

"Tommy why are you crazy about Sarah, when you have her?" I asked.

"That woman makes Sarah look plain," I said.

He looked at me strangely and said "Uhm coach, that's just my mom."

Later on at the awards ceremony when Tommy got his trophy and his medal he offered up thanks to his coach for going beyond the call of duty and helping him. He also talked about how he and his team needed to train even harder and get better.

The funny thing was that I missed most of what he said because I was so busy staring at his mother. She politely nodded at me and I decided I needed to stop looking at her before she thought I was a stalker or something.

When Tommy thanked his coach Bert bowed and started waving and nodding his head at the acknowledgement.

"He wasn't talking about that horse's ass," said a voice from beside me "I'm sure he was talking about you."

I looked down, and I knew that I was in danger. Have you ever stood on top of a really tall building or bridge and looked down. That scared feeling you get, when you know that if you fall it's over forever, and there's no hope of survival. That feeling that makes you back up and reach for something to hold onto.

That was the feeling I got when I first looked into those blue eyes. She looked up at me and I lost track of time, place, everything. Up close I could see that she was older than I'd thought she was, maybe thirty five or so. But she was still devastatingly beautiful. Tommy's father had to have been a fool to run away from a woman like this.

"Tommy must have been wrong, you don't talk much do you?" she asked.

"Uhm, the head coach usually gets all the credit when runners do well," I said.

"Credit for what, running off into a shack with some fat old woman with a huge chest in the middle of the meet," she said.

"That guy'll try to mount anything that moves," she snapped.

"A couple of weeks ago he was trying to get his hooks into me," she said.

"I told him he wasn't my type," she continued "But he kept pushing."

"Just would not take, "no," for an answer" she sighed.

"Then finally, out of the blue, he was gone," she said "now I know why."

"I thought his absence was like a breath of fresh air after being in the sewer," she continued.

"But then I noticed that with him not sniffing around me anymore, he had totally abandoned my son," she said

"And Tommy loves to run," she continued.

"And that old hound dog had been making all of that noise about getting Tommy a scholarship to go to college," she said.

"I was actually thinking about giving him a little bit of pussy, just to get him interested in Tommy again," she said.

"Of course I really didn't like him, but it's been so long since I've had sex that, I'm not sure I remember how to do it," she smiled.

She paused for about a half of a second and then started right back in talking again. She had the most beautiful southern accent I had ever heard. I didn't want to talk and spoil it. And she smelled like flowers and honey and fresh air, and just all of the things that are good about nature. I don't think it was perfume, I really believe it was just her.

"But I guess that there's just no way that little old me could compete with a set of titties that are that big," she said.

"You sure don't talk much," she said holding out her hand" I'm Angela, Tommy's mom."

I was afraid to take her hand so it took me a moment. I wiped my hand on my pants leg and grabbed her tiny hand. It was just as I feared, when we touched it almost as if a spark of electricity flowed between us. I knew she'd felt it too.

"Heavens to Betsy," she said, and smiled at me.

"It's going to happen don't fight it," she said.

"But I'm married," I sputtered.

"For now," she said "See ya."

And she turned and walked away from me. I was intrigued, and repulsed, and a host of other feelings and emotions all at the same time.

Good Lord that woman was beautiful. She was tiny compared to my Kathy, but where Kathy had short thick legs, Angela had long gazelle like legs that were just incredible. The only thing that stopped those legs, because obviously God meant for them to continue forever, was her pert jiggly, heart shaped ass. That ass simply defied physics, it could make the crappiest shorts or jeans look good. She had a slim waist despite having already borne a child. (So much for Kathy's excuses) Her breasts while not nearly in a class with Kathy's size wise; were still firm and because of her small frame seemed larger than they were. I've already talked about her eyes but her lips seemed to be wet, although she wasn't wearing lip gloss or even lipstick. And they just seemed to say kiss me, no matter what expression her mouth made. Her hair was coal black but glossy and just cascaded down her back in curls that somehow still managed to move when she swung her head around. To tell the truth, I actually don't remember half of the things she said, because I was just so overwhelmed by her presence. Her soft southern accent and the things she said made me feel so privileged to hear her say them that I didn't actually listen to what she was saying. I did notice that by city standards she wasn't very lady-like in her language. Every other word was "pussy," or "titties," or something that if a man said it, I wouldn't think twice about but hearing it come from such a tiny and beautiful woman seemingly gave the words more impact, when after all they were only words.

If I had been paying more attention though, I probably would have realized that Kathy was cheating on me even earlier; and not wasted so much time.

Angela had kept on mentioning that Bert had been hitting on her and had replaced her with some old fat woman with a huge chest. Could that be my Kathy? Could that be why both she and Bert were nowhere to be found during the meet?

I had a really sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I looked around and saw Kathy heading my way. When she got to me her clothes were still out of place, as if she'd put them on in the dark. She looked at me suspiciously and then smiled. When she smiled at me I knew, and surprisingly it really didn't hurt as much as I'd always thought it would.

"Kathy I'll drop you off at home," I said "I have some errands to run."

"Whatever you want Mike," she said "I think I need a nap."

All the way home, Kathy looked at her feet. She was nicer to me than she'd been in a while. She didn't even ask me where I was going. I dropped her off at our house and headed straight back to the cross country course. I walked the course and near the 2 1/2 mile mark a little bit back from the course, I found an abandoned shack. It looked like the door had recently been opened and there was a blanket, one from my house on the floor.

I called Ed Bradley, a local lawyer who handled all of my family's business. I told him I needed divorce papers drawn up quickly and I'd probably need them served by one week from that day. We talked for a while and I told him about my suspicions and he told me that Bert had been mentioned in a couple of divorces in our city that he knew of. He told me that he'd have the papers and I could arrange how and where, within reason, I wanted them served.

I went back into the shopping district in town and bought 2 remote controlled video cameras. They were the type that could be hidden easily because of their small size. They could also wireless broadcast their content to a nearby video recorder with a large hard drive. The recorder could also be downloaded to SD cards, thumb drives or anything with a USB input.

I positioned both Cameras so they'd get me pretty good coverage of the entire interior of the cabin. Then I left, and drove home. Kathy had showered and was asleep when I walked in.

I went out to the garage and started to wash my car. The Honda that Kathy and I shared was the family car. My car the 04 Mustang GT anniversary edition; I'd made lots and lots of modifications on the car in the 6 years that I'd had it. Everything from the Magnaflow exhaust system and twin cold air kits to the chrome bumper letters and 18" triple chrome Helo Tease wheels.

Kathy hated the car because she said it was too loud, too flashy and just not practical. She said it was the kind of car that guys drove when they were trying to pick up chicks, not something for and older married man to drive. It just sends the wrong message she said.

I washed and waxed the car and decided to go out for a drive. I found myself driving aimlessly or at least I didn't know where I was going, but apparently someone else did, because I soon found myself behind a beaten down old pickup truck that for some reason seemed familiar.

I pulled into the local mall and saw the truck pull in behind me.

When she jumped down from the truck it happened again, my brain just stopped functioning. I am not an expert by any means on women's fashions but what she was wearing just made absolutely no sense. She had on shorts and cowboy boots. OK if it was hot enough to wear shorts, you probably didn't need boots. If you were going riding, you probably didn't want to do it wearing shorts. But common sense be damned, Angela just radiated sex appeal and femininity no matter what she wore. Even this outlandish Ellie Mae costume just looked hot on her. She had of course put on the stereotypical plaid shirt to complete her costume and yep, it was tied under her breasts. And hell yes, I lost my breath completely when she came right over and leaned in my window.

"You know what, I am so embarrassed about all of the things, I told you before," she said.

I just loved that fucking accent. "I told you before," came out "Ah toll ja beefo ah,"

This woman was incredible. I was getting a hard-on just listening to the sound of her voice.

She had already proven that she could excite four of my five senses without even trying.

Sight, smell, touch and now hearing were hers to command and I was suddenly looking forward to tasting her.

"Pay no never mind to what I said," she said.

"I feel like such a fool," she continued "It was too much too fast."

"You don't even know me yet," she said.

"Honey do you ever talk?" she asked, and then there was just dead air.

"This is one beautiful automobile," she said and it sounded like "Bee you tee full awt ta moh beel."

"Why don't you take me for a ride and we can talk," she said.

I just nodded my head and she came around to the passenger side and snuggled into the leather.

If she rolls down the window and sticks her leg out, I'm going to ruin these pants, I thought.

"Where are you from?" I asked.

"Oh my God, he can talk," she said, but of course it sounded like, "Oh mah gawd he kin tawk."

"Louisiana," she said, which came out Lou's Anna.

Then she launched into another lightning fast conversation, which apparently required no input from my side, and was nearly too fast for me to keep up with.

"Of course ya know all that stuff I told ya wus true," she said.

"I know it's hard for you to understand but I see things and feel things," she said.

"That's why they think I'm crazy, but I'm really just a witch," she said.

"So when I told you to just relax and let it happen, I really meant it but that was before I knew that the fat old woman the scumbag coach was sneaking off to boink in the woods was your missus," she said.

"That not your fault that you married a cheating whore and it's probably not her fault either, but you and me are fated to be together so something had to happen to get her out of my way, you see," she said.

"Now I know that you felt the magic when our hands just brushed together, so even though you don't believe me yet, you may as well start because it's gonna happen, don't you want to kiss me yet?" she asked.

"Do you ever have to breathe?" I asked

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,790 Followers