Fall Folly

Story Info
Raging hormones.
1.7k words
4.22
129.9k
61
5

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melani Souza stood in her family room looking through the curtains onto her drive way. Her attention was drawn to the six half-dressed 18 year old boys including her son, running and sweating as they played basketball. The one that caught her attention was Blake Everetts, her son's friend as well as the son of her friend and neighbor Angela Everetts. From behind Robert and Blake were almost identical. Both just over 6 foot tall with wide shoulders tapering down to narrow hips but that's where Melani detailed the difference. She watched how Blake's basketball shorts sagged just enough to show the tops of that gorgeous tight ass and when he turned she could see the sculpted chest and tight abs.

She knew Robert was handsome too, all her friends, too many actually, had commented on him. But she was in a raging lust for Blake Everetts. A folly of a 36 year old woman she knew it, even though she kept her 5 foot 9 inch frame in shape and her C cup breasts still stood pretty proud along with the all the time and effort she put into sculpting her ass didn't go unnoticed.

Her hormones had kicked into high gear over the last year making her more and more horny as the months went on. She used to desire sex with her husband and enjoyed it when it was just for him but lately she was craving orgasmic release. So she stood in the family room this Saturday morning, naked under her fluffy bathrobe her left hand inside brushing her nipples as she contemplated the dangers of allowing her right hand in her robe to caress her clit. Her husband was gone to the golf course, her daughter had spent the night at a friends and the only people who were home were her and Robert and he was outside involved furious but friendly 3 on 3 basketball game.

Her decision was unconsciously made for her when Blake went up for a shot and one of the boys hands had a hold of his shorts. As if in slow motion Melani watched as the young man leaped into the air while his shorts stayed. The long thick shaft of the flaccid cock hung down in the minor G forces of the leap before rising up and slapping him on the stomach as he came back to earth. Blake hastily grabbed his shorts from around his knees and pulled them up quickly looking around to see if he was on display for the whole neighborhood. He reaction was quick but not before Melani had taken in the thick shaft with the circumcised head nestled in with the thatch of curly blonde hairs and egg sized balls. As she gasped in awe her hand went straight to her clit pressing against it shooting streaks of pleasure outward and to her nipple now being pinched.

Melani continued to press and rub as the basketball game now degraded into all out wrestling brawl. Blake shoved the boy responsible for pulling his shorts down and another tackled Blake taking him to the grass. Soon all six boys were rolling in the grass on the edge of her yard. As they tumbled and flipped Melani rubbed faster and faster her breathing getting more ragged as she caught glimpse of ass and even a few flashes of cock and balls. She was impressed as Blake exerted his will on the boys in the pile. One by one the lessor specimens dropped to the side in exhaustion and eventually wandering home leaving only Robert and Blake left locked in friendly combat. As they rolled it began to become impossible to tell who was who. Melani slowed her strokes as she kept looking for the show from Blake. Robert was impressive in his own right but he was her son and she was wanting to orgasm with the thought so her the neighboring Adonis in her mind and her spasming cunt.

They rolled next door into the Wilson's front yard. The Wilson's had started to landscape their yard and had stripped all the growth off to get ready for new sod that had been delayed by the torrential rains that had fallen in the last few days making the yard a muddy quagmire. As both boys grappled and slipped and slid into the mud they eventually became covered. Now her fantasy was totally hidden making Melani stop rubbing until she could figure out which one was Blake. Her frustration mounted as they continued to roll around, everything including shoes and shorts were brown with mud. Eventually breathing hard and laughing both boys called it a draw.

Mud caked them from head to toe making it impossible to tell them apart except when they spoke and Melani heard it although muffled through the glass.

Blake asked "Shit, now what my mom won't let me in the house like this?"

Robert answered "Go around back and use the pool shower to get it off."

Blake cocked his head and asked "What about your Mom, won't she see me?

Robert shook his head from side to side before saying "No, it's behind the pool house and you can only see that from the guest room,"

Robert added "She never goes in there, if she is up she is either in the kitchen drinking coffee on on the computer."

Melani was surprised her son knew her Saturday Morning routine so well. She never was an early riser by choice and did like to sleep when she could and she did start her morning with some coffee and checking her e-mails on the family computer in the front room.

As they started to walk around the back of the house she heard Blake asked "What about you?"

Robert added "We have a shower in the mudroom off the garage I can get to that without making a mess.."

Melani lost the rest of the conversation as they rounded the side of the house. She wanted to rush to the guest room and watch the 18 year old get naked and shower in her back yard but she wanted to make sure her son did what he said he was going to do. Not only did she not want him tracking mud through her clean house on her carpets she did not want to get caught masturbating over her naked neighbor.

Hearing the door to the mudroom open, she took off as soon as she heard the shower start and the shower door close hurriedly through the house stopping only log enough to lock the door of the guest room, just in case. Melani had to stop herself from throwing open the curtains to view the young Adonis she hoped was naked in her yard. She parted the curtains slightly with shaking hands her breathes rapid almost panting, partly from her exertion to get there as well as from anticipation as she peered out into the yard.

The pool shower was enclosed not only by the tall privacy fence the circled the yard but an additional barrier blocked the view from the pool and the back yard entrance. However if you were in the rarely used guest room you could view who ever was taking a shower there. She wondered how Robert knew that? Melani let her eyes view the emerging flesh as the mud sluiced away under the stream of water.

She could only see the broad muscled shoulders and tight ass since Blake had his back to her and his head down under the water. But she loved what she saw. Her fingers were back tracing their former path and now venturing even further up inside as she watch the young man. She noticed as he spread his legs to get the mud from between them. She watched in amazement as the balls hung between his legs and when he spread them a little further she saw the top of his circumcised penis hanging down behind them. She gasped and rubbed harder as he reached down and began stroking his cock. She watched it get harder and longer in his hand.

Melani's breath was now coming in full pants as she threw the robe off her body, now standing naked in the room. Both hands furiously rubbing her cunt as any residual guilt she had about lusting over the boy she had known since he was in grade school was long gone. After all the filthy bastard was masturbating in her backyard.

She moaned in frustration as his 18 year old cock disappeared from view when he pulled it up in front of him. But then she hissed in joy as his ass cheeks flexed showing the tight muscles as she watched him hump what she was his hand. His right hand reached up and grasped he shower pipe for support as he continued to pump into his left hand.

Melani loved watching his muscles rippling but she so wanted to see the young hard cock pulsing and spurting as he came. Her faster strokes matched his as she got her wish. Melani's eyes zeroed in in on the cock she estimated was above the 7 inches she was used to as he twisted slightly to his side. It was if she had a camera zoom mode on her eyes. The cock jumping through the left hand formed in a circle like a dolphin jumping though a hoop over and over. She watched the head emerge from the fingers and saw the sun light red glistening off the red stone of the class ring.

Then she saw the contortion and swore she heard him grunt as the first spurt left the tip of his cock and raced across the yard. Melani whined wanting to scream in pleasure but choked it back knowing she wasn't alone in the house. As the spurts of white cream flew across the yard corresponding spurts of raw sexual power coursed through her causing her to jerk and gasp through her orgasm. She stumbled back now leaning against the chair as she shuddered again and again her grunts, snorts and gurgling along with her bodily contortions singled to the world her orgasmic bliss.

Slowly coming down she was able to stand unsupported long enough to wobble over to the window. She wanted one more look at that body to burn it into her brain. As she parted the curtains she zoomed in on the now flaccid cock and the hand lightly stroking it. She smiled to herself as she thought what a pervert he was and she lifter her eyes to look into the relaxed and sexually sated face of "HER SON!"