Fall Folly Ch. 05

Story Info
The domino's fall.
4.7k words
4.55
35.5k
11
2

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All are over 18 the characters do not reflect any living person I know of and you might want to read http://www.literotica.com/s/fall-folly-ch-04 first

*****

On the way over Blake realized that his friend had too much to drink to be stealthy so as they approached the house he sent him around the back to the pool while he slipped in to grab the beer.

As the boys began to execute their plan they didn't go as unnoticed as they had planned.

Angela has worked herself around the big family room unnoticed by her husband only to find him standing at the bar with Dracula and slutty school girl. Carl and the girl had their back to the wall but from her current position she could see the rat bastard had his hand under her skirt and was busily sliding his fingers in and out of her cunt. Now Angela was going to throw the bitch our and her cheating husband along with her. From her position she could also see down the hallway to the pool door and before she could move to rip the bitches eyes out of her head she saw Batman enter trying to stay low key. She watched muscles ripple under the costume as he moved toward the kitchen and as he bent over to raid the cooler full of beer she knew what she was going to do first. She moved quickly but not toward the couple that had her attention earlier. She moved quickly to her craft room that was off the hallway to the pool She made sure the lights were off and pushed the door until there was just a sliver of light showing through and she could see who coming down the hallway and waited. The cat was waiting for the prey.

Captain America didn't do much better in the stealth department. Melani Souza was standing by the pool crying about the frustration in her life when she saw the costumed wonder enter into the fenced area around the pool. Not wanting to explain why she was out here crying Melani stepped back into the pool house to hide from the 18 year old boy. She saw him walk a little unsteadily and she had hopped her son had not been drinking tonight. She stepped back a little more as he passed until she backed against the chaise lounge. She froze at the slight scraping sound but the young man missed it in the noise of the party. Captain America plopped down in the pool side chair and leaned back waiting for his friend to come back with the beer. Melani peeked through the curtains at the young man who was lit up by the lights coming from under the pool water. The rippling of the water caused the light to ripple across the mans body in waves. It seemed to highlight his muscles even more. A tequila fueled light clicked on in Melani's head.

Robert was sitting by the pool wondering what was keeping Blake. His hand went up to scratch his head and realized he still had the damn mask on. He reached around to unsnap it but before he could he heard a "Pssssst!" coming from the pool house. A second "Psssst!" echoed across the pool. Robert stood up and walked slowly over toward the pool house. A long female arm with red painted manicured nails came out from the shadows and was and motioned for him to come there with her finger. As he got closer he could barely make out the outline of a Bavarian Bat Maid with long blonde braids standing back in the shadows. Her face still not visible to him.

Melani had to suppress a giggle at the young boys reaction. She saw the curiosity at her call and his head cock to one side as she stuck her hand into the light. He did follow her signals toward the pool house door. As he got close enough she reached out with both hands and grabbed him with both hands and pulled him into the darkness. His forward momentum and his alcohol inhibited balance helped her more than she had anticipated. As he flew by she held on and followed.

Robert stumbled when pulled through the spinning a 180 in the process. His forward momentum was stop when the backs of his legs hit the chaise lounge and sprawled him back half on and half off the small bed. Melani landed on his strong broad chest with a minor ooof of air.

Melani recovered quickly before the young man could react crawling up his body and driving her tongue into his mouth while grinding her groin against his. Roberts first reaction was to resist the onslaught but teem hormones and the liquor won out once he realized he was going to get laid. There was not enough light to see who it was he could barely make out the long blonde hair. He didn't know anybody with long blonde hair that might be at the Everetts party. He got distracted for a minute trying to figure out who it was. Melani felt his attention wander in his kiss so she decided to up the ante. She slid her body down his and as she did her skirt rode up under her exposing her ass and pussy to the night air and her bodice to pop open freeing her tits to her young lover. Melani got down to his waist band and pulled popping the plastic pouch off her goal and then sliding it down his thighs are she took his semi flaccid cock into her mouth. She listened to his moan as she caressed him with her mouth. He tasted slightly salty from perspiration and smelled faintly of body wash and she sucked and felt him grow in her mouth.

Robert could not believe his luck. Here he was getting an anonymous blow job at a Halloween party, could life get any better than that. He reached down to caress the woman's head when he felt her head and had ran his fingers in her hair when he felt the rough base of the wig.

Robert thought to himself, "She is probably not a blonde after all."

That opened the possibilities up even more. Just then his mind flashed to an internet porn video he saw where it started out where the dude was getting a blow job from a hot blonde only for the dude and the audience to find out afterward it was a transsexual. Robert reached down and was just able to feel her tits as she rose up with her mouth on his cock and felt her tits. They weren't huge but they felt real, not like Amy Smith who had her's enlarged. There was only one way to know for sure although the way that blow job felt he wasn't sure it really mattered. The barmaid solved his conundrum by raising up off the hard concrete and lowering her pussy over his face. He felt the wet lips caress his cheek causing him to turn into them and began licking her with obvious enjoyment.

Melani loved the control she felt when giving a blow job. She could make a man come quick or stretch it out to drive him crazy but tonight she was doing this for her. Once she felt him get hard in her mouth and tasted the tell tell oozing of precum she knew he was almost ready. She was wet from fingering herself while she sucked but she wanted a little more. Keeping the boy in her mouth she rose up and placed her long tanned legs on each side of his head and lowered her pussy to his face. She felt her bare cunt rub against his cheek and waited. She didn't have to wait long and he was licking and suckling her cunt with wild abandon. He licked pussy probably how he fucked, with strength and confidence but still a little lacking in technique. If she kept this up with young Blake she would make sure he added more technique but for now it was what she needed.

Robert had moved his hands up caressing the ass over his head using it to help guide the pussy onto his mouth. He liked the taste, a little acidic but not bad and the lack of pubic hair meant he didn't have to keep plucking hair from his mouth. He rubbed around and his fingers finally found the rosebud of the woman's ass and he rubbed that raising a moan from the mouth around his cock. Robert rubbed more and then concentrated his licking and sucking on her clit which was now standing up proud like a little cock just about the size of the end of Robert's pinky.

Melani shuddered when the boy started rubbing her asshole. It had always seemed to be her sexual turbocharger when she was getting her pussy licked. She felt herself building quickly as the boy wet his fingers and rubbed around her sphincter while he licked her clit. She wanted to cum but not on his face she wanted to cum on that cock. Reluctantly she lifter her pussy of his face and let his cock fall out of her moth with a pop before sliding down and lifting her hips over the erect cock. Kneeling over the waving phallus she was in what the porn sites call a reverse cowgirl facing his feet with her ass toward his head as she lowered herself slowly onto him.

It took a few tries to get him into her opening, he was a little bigger than Donnie not only in length but in width as well. She had to work her pussy up and down a little bit at a time to get him inside her without pain. She had about a third of him in when his hands found her ass again and his wet fingers rubbed her asshole. Melani climaxed right then shaking and gasping her thighs and pussy tightening in the spasms.

Robert was more disappointed as the pussy lifted of his face than his cock being let go as his hands tried to hang on to the round muscled ass as it pulled away into the dark. He felt her slide down his body and lift herself over him. He groaned in frustration as she took him in her hand and tried to work him into her tight pussy. He slipped away from the opening a few times. He wasn't that big, he measured every guy does. He just over 7 inches erect but a little thicker than his friends, at least when it was soft. Finally she had him inside the opening but had one hand on his hips while the other hand held him in her. She was going to make sure he didn't shove into her. Robert wasn't that stupid. He knew most women didn't want a battering ram at first that is unless they had really been worked up.

The woman grunted and sighed as she worked her way up and down his shaft. Robert had found her ass again and was caressing it. He found her rubbery asshole and rubbed it making her shutter and soon climax with him more than halfway. He reached down and got his fingers wet in her juices running down his cock before taking them back wetting her asshole. He began to slowly work a finger in her ass as she began going up and down on his cock again.

Melani's orgasm helped lube her even more and opened her up to take more of the cock in her pussy. She was able to start sliding up an down even more. When he added his finger to her ass she went wild working her ass on his cock like a stripper working a beat. Then she felt his other hand slid underneath her thigh and began working her clit. Melani settled down her pussy lips finally resting on his groin with the tip pushing against her cervix making her filled like never before. Melani stopped moving enjoying the fullness along with the sensation coming from her ass and the sparks from her clit as the boy manipulated her body. Melani rippled the muscles in her pussy making the young man twitch and moan in joy. That not only felt good on his cock it helped Melani. She had been able to cum before by have a dildo in her cunt and rippling her cunt muscles over and over. Had Robert been able to see in the dark he would have saw her belly ripple as well as she worked the muscles over his shaft. Melani was now leaning forward on hand on his thigh and the other pulling her gropingly sensitive nipples as she flexed and rippled.

Robert knew he wasn't going to last much longer and he didn't want to embarrass himself with this woman because he was hoping for another run here very soon. He had never felt anything like he had now and the blow job was out of this world. So he reached up and began rubbing her clit hoping to get her off again before he blew his wad into her fiery pussy. Her reaction was matching his and they were both racing to cum. Robert slid a second finger into the bouncing ass and she gasped before really going wild.

Melani was lost in the growing bliss of this fuck. In the spell of the tequila she she had the control, in reality she was beyond any control being a victim of lust. Blake still didn't know who she was since he had never seen her face. She was going to fuck herself to a massive orgasm then let him come in her hand. Melani was now rising and lowering herself the full length of the cock. Sliding her hips parallel to his until the head almost popped out before rising up and impaling herself on him again.

She worked her hips in the circular motion enjoying the penetration in her pussy and ass as well as his fingers on her clit. Melani felt the second finger work in her ass making her feel full there too. Now with a full feeling in her pussy and one on her ass her mind flashed back to the fantasy she had in the shower of being double fucked. Blake was here now filling her up then her mind flashed to who the other fantasy lover was. "No!" she gasped not Robert, not now. Angie drove her hips down in a frantic pace bouncing off the boy under her mercilessly. She was going to fuck Robert away from her mind.

She was fucking Blake.

In her mind she kept repeating, "Fucking Blake, fucking Blake, fucking Blake." while she hammered into the body underneath her.

Robert knew he was being fucked now. The woman was using him to get off there was no love making here, it was fucking, raw, powerful, awe inducing fucking. Robert did his best to keep up and was doing well when he felt the orgasm in his balls. It wasn't growing, It wasn't building, it was being pulled out of him by the pistoning hips of the wild woman over top of him. Her grunts and moans got deeper and hoarser as she pushed through to her orgasm. Roberts fingers now getting mashed between their hips as they pinched and pulled her clit.

Melani feel forward as the waves washed over her. She wrapped her arms around the boys legs and held on as she continued to slap her hips onto him feeling him shove against her cervix over and over until the electricity of her orgasm made her eyes get hazy and the nerves overload making her fall into the pit of quaking orgasm.

Robert felt her fall forward and wrap his legs in her arms as she kept humping. Her hips kept pumping slightly on their own after the woman rode the orgasm out. He felt a sharp pain as her teeth sunk into his thigh as a reflex to what was happening. The bite put the close boy over the edge and he roared as he pulled his fingers from her ass and from her clit, grabbing her by the hips working her up an down in his cock while spurted into her one, two, three, four, five, times followed by numerous small quivers that mimic her own post orgasmic shivers. The powerful sex combined with the alcohol they had both been drinking put the both asleep. His cock still buried in her pussy and her bare ass laying over top of him with her head on his legs.

Blake had grabbed the beers and had headed down the hall when he was grabbed and pulled into a dark room with the door slamming behind him. Unlike when Melani had pulled Robert Angela only succeeded in pulling the young Batman on top of her with his face over hers and him between her thighs as they fell back on the bed. She kissed the young man deeply as she unzipped her costume far enough to for her large tits to pop out of the cups of the costume. As Blake took the nipple in his mouth her could tell they were larger than Robins raisin sized nipple. They were as big as his thumb but half was long. The aureola were already tight against the nipple but Blake couldn't help but wonder if they would spread out across the large tits like saucers. Blake was about to excuse himself and make a hasty retreat in respect to Robin but the way he was treated tonight plus the growing horniness along with the fact that there was a willing woman under him meant his reasoning went out the window and he buried his face in the tits again.

Angela felt her quarry start to react negatively to their tryst so she knew she had to work fast before they both had second thoughts. Pulling him into her tits with one hand she reached down with the other and pulled the plastic belt that was sticking her thighs and the plastic codpiece off. Now there was only a think piece of Lycra and her thin latex catsuit separating them. Angela took charge caressing the boy through the thin nylon until he was hard as he continued to feast on her tits. Soon he was humping against her latex covered pussy. She wouldn't call it dry humping the way the precum flowed out of his cock and soaked through the material. Angela was already slightly wet from the stimulation of the suit against her clit and anticipation of waiting in the dark room to rape her neighbors son. She reached down slid the zipper from the seam between her ass and unzipped up and over her pussy. She then began to pull the tights down to get the cock in her cunt.

Blake felt the woman's manipulations but he wasn't ready to fuck her yet. She had a faint scent on her skin like his mothers bath powder. He was enjoying that, he had been fantasizing about her being a sexual partner of his for a long time. He was going to play this anonymous fuck to his advantage a pretend he was fucking his mother. One thing he always dreamed of doing was eating his mothers pussy.

When he felt the head from the now naked pussy though the thing Lycra he knew it was time. Taking a nipple between his teeth he pulled it making her gasp and stop her ministrations giving him the opportunity to slid down and plaster his face into the older woman's cunt. He was in heaven her pussy smelled even more of the bath powder so he began to worship and caress her with his tongue and lips. Her thighs closed around his head and she grabbed the cowl on his head directing the boy to her most intimate and sensitive spots.

It didn't take the young man lock until he had Angela gasping out a low moan as she tried to keep the party from knowing she was cumming on a young mans face. Remembering how buff and tight Robert was Angela knew she got the better deal than her's husband little mousey slut. She didn't care if he kept fucking her as long as Angela got to fuck their neighbor. She might propose that to her husband.

Angela felt his tongue bringing her close to another orgasm when she moaned in frustration as he lifted his face from her pussy. Angela heard rustling of cloth for a second before she felt his weight between her thighs and then smelled her bath powder and pussy juice on his face when he leaned in to kiss her.

While he was kissing her he slid between her legs and pushed his cock into her slowly. As his cock entered her pussy his tongue slid into her mouth. Angela grunted from the pressure of the largest cock she had felt in a long time. He was bigger than Carl's skinny 5 inch prick.

Blake was amazed the woman would accept his pussy juice covered face kissing her lips. Robin always made him go wash his face after he ate her. But this woman sucked his lips to her. He heard her grunt as he slid in and felt the tightness so he slowed but kept a steady pressure to get his cock into her. Amanda began rocking her hips back and forth working the boy into her. Blake thought her little grunts as she rocked was sexy as well as her licking her own pussy juice off his face. When he bottomed out pressing his pubic bone against hers she mewled in excitement. Blake left himself buried in her to let the woman get used to him. She was now panting and groaning from being so full. Blake ran his hands over the woman noting her full body and large tits helped add to the fantasy of fucking his mother. Laying down it seemed she was taller than his mother but she would do other wise.

Angela had thought she was going to have to stop this more than once as the boy slid his cock into her spreading her open more than she had been in over 18 years. The pressure was not only a little uncomfortable but it also added her growing excitement but there was few times when she thought she was going to have to stop. She loved kissing him, it was nice to know the boy had no qualms about licking her pussy. She had grown used to her pussy juice, it wasn't as nice as some she had had but it wasn't bad. She hoped he would be a eager to kiss after she sucked his cock.

12