Fall Folly Ch. 06

Story Info
Living with the aftermath.
9k words
4.55
32.6k
15
2

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes over 18 and no it's not about your family. Try the first 5 chapters first. I have gotten a little better.

*****

To say Blake was full of confused emotions was an understatement. He had just fulfilled one of his wildest and he thought unobtainable sexual fantasies. That was a high in itself, but the fact it was his mother and she didn't know it was him caused the roller coaster ride of emotions. He didn't know if he wanted to dance like he just scored a football touchdown or run and hide.

He went out the back door toward the pool before he remembered his friend and neighbor Robert was waiting for the beer. Peeking over the pool fence Blake was relieved to see the pool area empty, he surmised his friend had just got tired of waiting and went back home. Blake never looked in the pool house, if he had he would have saw Robert passed out on the lounge with his own sexual conquest on top of him.

Blake was startled when he saw the masked face in the reflection of the window. Then he remembered he was still in his Batman costume. The one Robert was supposed to be wearing, then it hit him. His mother thought she was fucking Robert! Blake didn't know if he was relieved or if he was angry at his mother for cheating on his father. He had to sort this out but he didn't want his mother finding him in the Batman costume.

Looking for a place to hide while he sorted out his thoughts Blake ruled out going to his room right now. It would require him to go through the house in the Batman costume and have the risk of being seen. The rear door to the garage came to his rescue and he went in pulling off the mask as he sat on a box in the corner of the building.

Sitting there in the dark garage hearing the muted sounds of the party happening feet away he zoned out sorting through his thoughts until he remembered his gym bag in the back of his Mom's car. He had street clothes in there he could change into. He had worn his gym clothes home when she came by and picked him up early a few days ago. He quickly pulled off the Batman costume stashing it in the Gym bag before pulling on his jeans and t-shirt.

He didn't have any shoes in the bag but that was OK he was only going to walk across the house, he would slip through the increasingly drunk party goers and hide in his room. After all his thinking Blake had come to one decision. He wanted this to happen again but this time he wanted his mother to know who she was fucking. The thought of fucking his mother again got Blake stirred up again.

Carl Everetts was getting a pissed off at his wife Angela. He had noticed she had started throwing down the Bourbon earlier and now she had disappeared right when he needed her help. He hoped she was upstairs puking her guts out. Amanda Pennington had not only shoved her self into that overly small green leotard, she was now drunk and pawing at any man that stood still long enough. Carl thought, if she would just loose a few pounds and get rid of the belly roll and some of that off her ass she might be able to get a man. She looked like a chubby Nicole Kidman. She must not have gotten the hint when her husband dumped her for a thinner piece of ass. Carl was dejectedly set on having to take the drunk woman home and separate himself from his piece of ass when his son walked in from the garage into the house.

Amanda Pennington wasn't as drunk as she let on to be, oh she had a buzz going but she had some of her faculties left. It wasn't really the men that were complaining about her either. They were taking their liberties feeling up her unfettered DD breasts as they rolled underneath her Ninja Turtle leotard when she leaned into them. It was the wives, well all but two who took turns mauling her tits and one even rubbing her pussy from behind. She was naked underneath the costume and the caress had worked her up into a sexual buzz. She had resigned herself to being taken home by Carl and then spending some time with her favorite vibrator until one of her prayers were answered.

Carl caught Blake at the door and explained that Mrs. Pennington was feeling ill and needed to go home and would Blake please make sure she got home OK. Carl went on explaining the Angela had disappeared and he couldn't leave the guest.

Blake cringed inwardly when he heard his mother had disappeared since he knew she was sleeping in her craft room. So reluctantly he agreed, it was only next door, forcing a smile he took the woman's arm in his. As the door closed behind them Carl immediately forgot about them.

Amanda Pennington leaned heavily onto the muscled boy next to her. He had become one of her masturbation fantasies since she had seen him mowing the grass last summer while shirtless in those obscenely short cut off jeans. He was always good for one two orgasm as he sweated in the yard. Now she had him up close and personal. She leaned into and inhaled the young mans scent. What she smelled excited her even more. Not only his sweat from the exertion in the Batman costume but the smell of sex too. The little devil had probably been fucking that tight bodied little slut that would parade in and out of the house sometime. Amanda lifted her nose and detected the whiff of pussy on the young mans face. It has been a long while since Amanda had smelled anyone but hers but she knew what pussy smelled like.

Oh and he liked to eat pussy too! Amanda would file that away for later fantasy play. By now her pussy was practically gushing and she was sure the crotch of the leotard would show a darkening wet spot with her nipples being tight and poking into Blake's chest. When they got to her front door Amanda had decided to make a move. At worst he would say no and she could blame it one the alcohol. At best she would get fucked by a real man and not silicone and circuits.

Amanda wobbly preceded Blake up the stairs to her house until she spun around and sat on the top step saying "Oh, I have to stop for a minute and rest here."

Blake asked "Are you sure, we are at your door."

Amanda fanned her face before gasping out "Please just a second I feel sick" as she leaned toward the boy.

Blake was consumed with the fear of the woman vomiting and didn't realized she was moving until Amanda had her hands on his jeans had had started to rip open the button fly. She was quick and had the fly wide open and the boys flopping cock in front of her face. The perfume of sex, semen and pussy hit her in the face as she leaned in and sucked the piece of meat into her mouth.

Blake's first reaction was to pull back but she still had a hold on his jeans and it kept him in her mouth. Blake was on the verge of another hard on when she had pulled her trick because he had felt the soft tits mashing against his chest as he helped her across the yard but he was wishing it was his mother mashed against his chest while they made love.

Amanda gagged slightly as the boys cock swelled in her mouth like a hose filling with water. When he groaned and put his hands on her head she knew she had him. Amanda relished the taste of sex, semen, and pussy on his cock. She had been in more than one threesome in her life and loved the flavors that people made when they had sex. Her tongue and lips worked magic on the boys cock as she felt him began to fuck her face, she let him. At least for now.

Blake tried to pull back not wanting to be blamed for taking advantage of the divorcee in her drunken state. But when he looked down and saw the gleam in her eyes he knew she wasn't drunk enough to not know what was going on. She grunted and mewled around his cock as it worked between her lips.

Blake decided if she wanted his cock he was going to give it to her. Wrapping his fingers in her hair above her ears Blake used her mouth like a pussy. Driving his cock in and out. He was going to give her his load right on her freckled face.

Amanda had to move her hands up to his groin to help control the depth of his thrusts. She would let him go deep enough to make her gag slightly on a few strokes and groan around his cock on the others. She felt him him pumping into her face faster and faster and his balls start to pull up as he was about to cum. Sensing this she pushed back on his hips as he pulled back letting his cock pop out of her mouth. He thrust back once on to find her cheek and another only to find air.

Amanda stood up saying "No not here inside," as she turned and ran inside pulling him by his cock.

Frustrated as he was about to come Blake followed the redheads rolling ass. As they entered the living room Blake saw the couch and reaching out he grabbed the long flowing red hair at the roots with one hand. Turning Amanda's head he pushed her toward the couch.

Amanda had started to unzip the leotard as they entered the living room thinking she would let the boy suck on her tits before fucking her. But Blake had another idea. Amanda yelped when she felt her hair grabbed and then her body turned toward the couch. At first she thought she they were going to make out on the couch. Instead Blake pushed her face down over the couch arm forcing her ass up in the air. This turned Amanda on even more because submission was one of her most powerful fetishes.

Reaching down between her legs Blake felt the seam and then the full length zipper that was still closed up to neck. Hooking his finger in the wet cloth he forced a small hole first and then inserted fingers until it opened even more before ripping it up and back.

Amanda had a small orgasm as the cloth pulled into her skin and the zipper scrapped against her clit when the boy ripped a hole in her leotard. The cold air washing over her exposed cunt and half her ass made her shiver but not as much as the anticipation of what was to come.

After ripping his way to her pussy Blake took his cock in hand and began finding a place to put it. He first shoved on her perineum between her cunt and ass causing the head slid up pushing against the sphincter of her ass. Amanda stiffened, not that she wouldn't let the boy take her ass but she wasn't ready for that yet and she didn't want to tear anything or leave a mess to clean up later. So she lifted her ass as she felt him pull back and push again this time he found the beginning of the opening to her pussy. As wet and drooling as she had been most of the night she still grunted when the head pushed in about half an inch, followed by a low husky drawn out moan when he pushed in another three inches into her pussy.

Blake like the snugness of the older woman's pussy but it wasn't as tight as his mothers or any where as close to being as tight as Robin's. But it did feel good skidding on his cock. He could slide freely but still had the friction to get him off. One hand in her hair and his cock in her pussy Blake took his free hand and ripped the rest of the leotard away from her lower body leaving shards on her legs and her upper body.

The pulling of her hair, her face pushed into couch and the ripping of her clothing combined with the thrusting of his cock helped Amanda meet one of her deepest rape submission fantasies. Only one thing was missing.

As if reading her mind Blake saw the rolling jiggling ass cheeks in the subdued lighting of the living room and he got an idea that was outside the norm for him. As he drove his hips up between her thighs her ass lifted and then bounced down off his hips. On the thrust up Blake took his hand and slapped her ass with a loud and resounding "SMACK!" as Amanda's ass rose in the air.

Amanda shrieked, partly in pain, partly in surprise, but mostly in joy of her fantasy coming true once again. As the open handed slaps rained down on her ass and the cock stabbed into her pussy Amanda started pinching her nipples before ripping the leotard open and letting her tits spill out onto the couch under her. Amanda pulled on her nipples and dug her nails into them as she climaxed over and over.

Blake would teach this slut a lesson. Did all women over 35 fuck around? Blake stabbed into her letting her feel his cock and spanking her ass in punishment for being such a slut. As Blake punished the chubby divorcee his attention wandered. Soon he was no longer spanking and fucking her he was doing it to his mother punishing her for fucking around on his father. It didn't matter it was him she was fucking she didn't know. As far she she knew it was Robert.

When he felt Amanda spasm in her orgasms under him he got even more incensed. How could a woman enjoy getting her ass slapped. Pulling her head back caused her to rise up on her arms and arch her back while letting her tits to pop out from underneath her and roll about in circles. Pushing he kept driving his cock in her until Amanda collapsed face down into the couch her breath now snorts as he finally felt the burning start.

Instead of dumping it in her pussy Blake wanted her to know what a slut she was so he pulled out as the first string of cum fired from the end of his cock. As he pulled out it hit her ass but he pushed forward running his cock between her ass cheeks and holding there in the meat vice as he shot streams of white gooey cum across her ass, back, and into her sweaty hair.

Fucked to the point of almost complete insanity Amanda laid there in a buzzing haze enjoying the stinging warmth of the strands of cum lacing her body before falling asleep in satisfaction. Blake backed away gasping, his now wilted cock drooling a line on the carpet back toward him. Stuffing his cock in his jeans and buttoning up he went out the door toward his own house.

Rattled even more by the rough sex he had just had with his neighbor and his mothers friend Blake decided to hide in the garage again until he could get his thoughts together. The rear garage door was slightly open and the glow of the low watt bulb of the garage door opener was on. He went in and immediately could hear voices although his view was blocked by his fathers SUV.

He heard a female voice say "No, not here, lets go to my apartment."

Then Blake heard a male voice say "Can't not tonight my wife might miss me."

HIS DAD! What was his Dad doing out here with another woman. Blake edged around to where he could see through the SUV's tinted windows and saw that his father in his Wizard costume had a school girl pushed up against his mother's car sticking his tongue down her throat while he had her shirt open and was mauling her tits. Carl spun the girl around and was pulling up her skirt as he pushed her face down over the trunk.

Blake thought his Dad was forcing her when her heard her say "Nooooo , not here,"

But actions were speaking louder than words as it looked like she was guiding his dad's penis into her pussy from behind.

Soon his Dad was pumping into the girls pussy from behind like a virgin with his first piece of ass.

The girl was encouraging him saying "Oooh Baby, that's it pound my little pussy, give it to me like you know I like it."

Blake's dad had his eyes closed so he couldn't see the look of boredom on the girl's face.

It wasn't long before Carl began wheezing and his strokes got choppy when he whined out "I'm cumming"

The girl cooed and panted with fake enthusiasm.

Blake ducked behind the SUV now realizing his mother wasn't the only one who cheated on the marriage. The way it looked his father and this girl had been doing this for some time.

He heard one of the garage roll up doors open as the girl whined "You owe me for this, I didn't get to cum yet."

He could hear his Dad's voice but not what was being said over the grind of the garage door opener.

The roll up door groaned back down as Blake heard the door to the house open and close. He sat there for a few minutes lost in his thoughts until the timed light from the garage door opener clicked off plunging him in darkness. When he came out of his fog he could no longer hear the noise of the party coming from the house. Creeping into the house it was dark with everyone in the bed but him. Slipping up to his room he quickly stashed the gym bag containing the costume in his closet so his mother wouldn't see it. After all his thinking and see his Dad fucking around and his fuck with Amanda, Blake had come to one decision. He wanted his mother, it wanted it to happen again but this time he wanted his mother to know who she was fucking, he wanted her to know it was her son who was making her cum on his cock.

Angela Everetts woke up from her nap not soon after her lover departed. With the alcohol slightly fogging her brain she had thought she night have dreamed the event when she woke up with her costume fully on and covered with a light blanket. But the tenderness in her nipples and pussy along with the wet feeling in her pussy reminded her she had been fucked. She kind of panicked when she realized she had spoken to Robert while they were having sex and he most likely recognized her voice but his reaction to her voice of becoming more wild and aggressive made her think there wouldn't be much of any fallout from it. Stretching she relished in her just fuck feeling and decided to slip upstairs to freshen up a bit. When she came back down she noticed Carl was gone and got suspicious of him and the slutty school girl until someone told her that he had taken Amanda Pennington home. She knew Amanda would probably fuck him if she got the chance but right then Angela didn't care she had gotten royally fucked and he could have Amanda Pennington.

The party was over and all was quiet when Melani woke up. It was still fairly warm in central Florida but at night it does chill down somewhat and her bare ass in the air felt the chill, waking her. Beside the cold she felt herself on top of a man and a soft penis laying against her bare pussy. Sitting up with a start memories of fucking her neighbor's son came flooding back to her. Standing up she felt the drying fluids on her thighs and could barely make out the sleeping form on the lounger under her. Thankful he was still asleep Melani slipped out the door of the pool house and down the driveway to the sidewalk pushing her skirts down as she walked. As she walked home the sun wasn't up but the gray of dawn was just starting to shade the eastern horizon. Getting to her drive way she saw the windows on her car fogged up and could hear the God awful snoring before she opened the door. Reaching behind the drivers seat she pulled out her purse and house key before letting herself in hoping she didn't run into Robert. She knew she reeked of tequila and sex. Leaving the door unlocked so her pathetic husband could wander in when he decided to sober up she crawled into the shower and then bed.

Robert woke when the warm body over top of him jumped off. Not sure what to say or how to even begin he laid quietly in the dark as the woman composed her breathing. He could feel the now cold body fluids that were pooled and drying on his groin and face. His cock began to rise again in hope of another tryst but the woman walked out the door. He stroked himself to a quick orgasm thinking of the woman and trying to figure out who she was. Would the woman blush when she saw him in public knowing they had fucked? Robert pumped another load onto his belly before pulling up his costume and walking home.

A week later Angela drove though traffic toward the airport. She was meeting her husband there so they could fly to Knoxville Tennessee to spend their anniversary at a Smokey Mountain cabin. The plans were made back in June before things began changing in their life and it seemed like and idyllic way to celebrate their 20th anniversary. Angela wasn't sure what this trip would do for their marriage she was hopefully because she still loved her husband but there was so much going on.

Angela was sure her husband was having an affair but still not sure with who although the little slut at the party was a good suspect. But then again so was Angela, we if you could call a fuck in the dark at a party a week ago an affair. She had not been able to talk to Robert since that night and he had not treated her differently since then which was a relief.