Fallen Angel

Story Info
The life and times of a fallen angel in our world.
1.2k words
3.54
18.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

Passion makes the world go around. Let no one tell you otherwise. Think about it. Men and women spend billions of dollars a year on cosmetics, hair treatment, plastic surgery and toiletries. Everyone wants to look attractive to whoever might be looking. Male and female, black and white, straight and gay, rich and poor. We all do it. It's as essential to us as survival. For many, it is a matter of survival. It's no coincidence that rich men and rich women are often seen with beautiful people. Humanity is vain. I know this all too well. You see, I've been observing humans for eons.

My name is Aethiel. I'm a fallen angel. Anyone looking at me would see a six-foot-two, lean and muscular young man with dark brown skin, pale bronze eyes and long, smooth black hair. I left the Kingdom of Heaven many years ago. I simply didn't like how things were run. Nowadays, I live on Earth. Among humanity's billions of hapless souls. It's been a fun ride, folks. For the most part. I've done just about everything I could think of. The life of a fallen angel can be fun. I've experimented with every vice from lust and greed to wrath. And I did it with a song in my heart. Why not? I say if you're gonna do something, you might as well enjoy it.

The powers I wield are second nature, yet many are the mortals who've become fascinated by them. I can fly, first and foremost. Humans have always been fascinated by flight. I don't know why. I can also become invisible. I can make myself intangible and walk through walls. I can move objects with my mind. I can shape-shift at will and make myself look like any person or animal I've ever looked at. I can control the forces of nature through sheer strength of will. And I live forever. Angels are immortal. Even the fallen ones. We didn't choose to be this way. Our Father in Heaven made us thus. Many are the fallen angels who've made their home among humanity. Among them, some lament the loss of heaven. I don't. I left the place voluntarily.

These days, I live with this tall, handsome young man named Marcus Wilson . He's a fine black stud from South Africa who attends Boston College. We've been seeing each other for about a year. He's got no idea that I'm an angel and I want to keep it that way. It's for his own good. I care deeply for him and I know what he can and can't handle. I've learned from experience that most humans can't accept the idea of an immortal being living among them. It has even driven some of them mad. Personally, I don't know what the fuss is about. Angels and demons have always lived among humanity. We've been with them from the beginning. They simply never bothered to notice. The average human being thinks of an angel as a guy with wings and of a demon as a hairy, horned creature. What they don't know is that we look just like them. It's the best disguise ever. We've got supernatural powers. We live forever. We can do things they only dream of. But since we look exactly like them, they take us at face value when we pretend to be nothing more than ordinary mortals. Humans are such simple creatures.

I've had relations with many mortals over the years. It kills the boredom, and I've been fond of some of them. My last love was a woman named Isabel. She was tall, red-haired, green-eyed, somewhat heavyset and British. A simply radiant woman whom I felt drawn to from the moment I met her. She was also one of a few humans I've ever revealed myself to. She took it rather well, and even helped me deal with a certain half-demon, half-human creature who meant me harm. The creature in question was the shape-shifter known as Haguel. The offspring of a fallen angel named Syriel and a human woman he was once fond of. Haguel is neither human nor angel but a blend of both. He's got superhuman strength and speed, and he's invulnerable. Unfortunately, like most of the Half-Breeds I've met, he was mad with power. He built an army and became a powerful warlord in Central Africa . A warlord who can make himself look like anyone, and has the might of ten men plus immunity to all mortal weapons can become an unstoppable menace. And that's what Haguel became.

Isabel had gone to Africa with a group of reporters from CNN to cover the news of the warlord Haguel's rise to power in Central Africa . He had thousands of men serving him and held an African nation in his grip. Haguel wasn't the only supernatural force at work in that part of the world. He had become a disciple and very willing servant of the fallen angel Zuchariel. Just your average world-domination-craving madman, only with the power of a Seraph. In case you don't know, the Seraphs were the highest choir of angels. They could do things that I can only dream of. They are to ordinary angels what snakes are to rats. Zuchariel was once one of Lucifer's most loyal allies. They had a strong disagreement thousands of years ago. Since then, Zuchariel has been hiding out on Earth. He's got hundreds of fallen angels serving him, along with some of the most powerful half-breeds, the Nephilim. Who are the Nephilim? Men and women with extraordinary supernatural powers. The sons and daughters of fallen angels and mortal women.

Yeah, Zuchariel was bad news. In the eyes of the world, he was a respectable citizen. The founder of Seraphim Incorporated, a prestigious cosmetics empire worth billions. He was one of the richest men in the world. And he used his wealth to track down the Nephilim as they discovered their powers and rallied them to his cause. Thousands of them already served him. What does he want? Simply world domination. And Haguel, as one of the most powerful of the Nephilim, was welcomed into his inner circle. Zuchariel wanted Haguel to become his right-hand man. And Haguel, as a master of desctruction, eagerly did Zuchariel's bidding. That's what my Isabel was up against. Unfortunately, I didn't know. I couldn't know. The fallen angels of the world don't exactly stay in touch with one another and since I had no interest in supernatural gamesmanship, I wasn't privy to their secrets.

Somehow, Isabel obtained evidence linking my favorite billionaire to a well-known Central African warlord. And she wanted to broadcast it to the world. That's what led to her death. Haguel immolated her, per orders from the fallen angel Zuchariel. After Isabel's death, I was lost. Even when you've been around since the Beginning, you never get used to losing someone you care about. I swore I would avenge her. But what could I do? Zuchariel was the true ruler of the planet Earth. The most powerful men and women in the world answered to him. And there was no one around to challenge him. Except me. But what can a lone fallen angel do against an army of fallen angels and their henchmen and henchwomen, the half-human, half-angel hybrid armies of the Nephilim? I honestly don't know. But I will try. Somehow, I'm gonna take them down.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers