Fallen Angel in Canada

Story Info
Fallen angel Sela falls for Somali cop in Ottawa.
3.1k words
3.44
6.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"Fellow Angels, I'm no traitor, I simply did what had to be done," the Angel known as Selaphiel said vehemently, and she stood her ground, fearless before the might of the Archangels. In the court located at the heart of Heaven's Vault, a hush fell over the crowd of gathered Angels. Although the trials of Angels were far from uncommon, Selaphiel's status as First Lieutenant to the Archangel Michael made things kind of ...complicated.

The Archangel Uriel was especially pissed off at Selaphiel, and with good reason. Six feet three inches tall, dark-skinned and stern, clad in resplendent golden armor and a crimson cape, his majestic ebony wings unfurled in anger, glared at Selaphiel, and the disgust the younger Angel saw on the face of one she once called a friend astonished her. Repressing a shudder, Selaphiel awaited the Judgement of the Archangels. Seriously, how could things have gone so bad so fast?

"Selaphiel of the Principalities Choir, you have been founding guilty of breaching some of the Kingdom of Heaven's most sacred rules, and for this, you are condemned to Fall," said Uriel, and he glanced at his fellow other Archangels, Michael and Gabriel, who stood by silently. Inside the Court housed within the heart of the Vault of Heaven, all were silent. Everywhere Selaphiel looked, grim faces and stern eyes met her gaze.

"At least give me a chance to prove my case," Selaphiel protested, and Michael shook his head sadly. Tall and well-built, with alabaster skin, salt-and-pepper hair and blue eyes, clad in an emerald power, his magnificent white wings splayed to their full wingspan, Heaven's greatest warrior stroked his goateed chin, an expressionless look on his handsome face. The Heavenly warrior's countenance betrayed none of his thoughts...

"Selaphiel, you have been at my side for a long time, we stood together against Lucifer's Army in the old days, that's why I grant you this one chance at redemption," Michael said firmly, and upon hearing this, Uriel glared at him angrily, and Raphael held up his hand and shook his head. Bristling, Uriel nevertheless backed down, though Selaphiel could still feel his immense anger...

"Roger Saint-Germain killed fifty young women, in motels from Paris to New York, from Vienna to Tokyo, he was rich and powerful, and evaded the police on three continents, and he would have kept on killing if I hadn't stopped him, he deserved to die," Selaphiel said angrily, and she stared them all down, the high and mighty Archangels, the most powerful of God's Angels, the Leaders of the Heavenly Host. They stood in judgement of her, and she almost laughed at their hypocrisy...

"Selaphiel, you are an Angel of Heaven, an Emissary of the Lord, your task was to watch over Saint-German, for, a serial killer though he might have been, ending his life was not your task, you had no right to cross that line," Michael said sternly, his steely blue eyes boring into Selaphiel's, and she fell silent. For Michael, leader of the Great Archangels was one of the most powerful beings in the Kingdom of Heaven, second only to the Creator Himself...

"I concur with your judgement, Michael," Raphael said, and Selaphiel looked upon the Archangel who once mentored her. Tall, lean and athletic, with dark bronze skin, curly dark hair and light brown eyes, clad in a simple amethyst robe instead of Heavenly armor, Raphael looked every bit like the most regal of the Angels. Nodding at Raphael, Selaphiel bit her lip. Let the verdict be read, she thought...

"Selaphiel, it is the judgement of Heaven's military court that you shall be banished to the earthly plane, to dwell among humanity, in search of redemption, until such time that we feel you've earned repentance for your misdeeds," Michael said, and a hush fell over the vast courtroom, where Angels from all the nine choirs were in attendance.

"So be it," Selaphiel said softly, and she stood before the gathered Angels with her head held high. Stifling back tears, Selaphiel watched as a swirling vortex appeared, and then tendrils of blue-white energy seized her, and she found herself being pulled into the portal. In spite of herself, she screamed. Selaphiel was thrown through the vortex, and the Gates of Heaven were closed to her, possibly forever...

Selaphiel woke up slowly and painfully. She found herself lying naked on the ice, in the Hog's Back Park area of Ottawa, Ontario. Of course, she didn't know this at the time. The year was 1971, and North America and much of the world was experiencing all manner of social upheaval. Women's rights, civil rights, equality of the races and of the sexes, such issues dominated the public discourse in the United States of America and Canada. In this complex, changing world, a Fallen Angel found herself alone for the first time ever...

"Ma'am, what on earth are you doing here stark naked? You're going to catch your death," said the policeman, a stocky, middle-aged Italian Canadian constable by the name of Paolo Faiella. Selaphiel blinked nervously as the officer shone his flashlight in her face. The elder officer's partner, a blonde-haired young policewoman, took off her coat and offered it to her, and Selaphiel nodded thankfully, then took it.

"Here you go, honey, you look like you could use it," the policewoman said, and she watched as Selaphiel stood up and wrapped the vestment around herself. Constable Becky Farrell had seen a lot of strange things in her five years with the Ottawa Police Department, but the strange, Arab-looking young woman whom she and Faiella found lying on the ice definitely took the cake. It was a cold night, even by Canadian standards, and the gal wasn't even shivering...

"Thank you kindly, my name is Selaphiel," the six-foot-tall, raven-haired and bronze-skinned young woman said, as if that explained everything. Becky and Paolo exchanged a look, and then led her to the police cruiser. The sergeant back at the station was going to get a real kick out of hearing that gal's story, that's for sure. Another drunk college chick, Becky thought as Selaphiel sat on the back of the cruiser, curiously looking about its interior...

"Officer Sela Haven, is that your sworn statement?" asked Crown Prosecutor Juliette Lemieux, a tall, attractive woman with blonde hair, alabaster skin and green eyes, and Selaphiel blinked, knowing that she'd been doing it again. Daydreaming. At the worst possible time, no less. Who would have thought that being summoned to court for a deposition against a crook would trigger memories from her past?

Glancing around the packed courtroom, Selaphiel looked at the judge, a fifty-something African-Canadian gentleman by the name of Honorable Judge Marshall Stephenson. The judge cleared his throat, and Selaphiel realized that everyone was waiting for her answer. Before answering, Selaphiel locked eyes with the focal point of her discomfort, and bristled.

The accused, Jonathan O'Reilly, the son of a wealthy Albertan oil magnate, sat twenty feet from her, a smug smile on his handsome face. Clad in a twelve-hundred-dollar suit, surrounded by a team of attorneys, O'Reilly looked like a man who knew he had the upper hand. Accused of raping an international student from Jamaica during a frat party at the University of Ottawa, Jonathan O'Reilly carried himself like a model at a fashion shoot instead of a man facing criminal charges...

"Yes your honor, it is my testimony that the accused said "she enjoyed it" when queried about his actions during the night in question," Selaphiel said at last, and the Crown Prosecutor nodded. Milena Nahas, the tall and beautiful, McGill-educated Lebanese-Canadian attorney leading O'Reilly's defense team officially objected, just like Selaphiel knew she would...

"Objection, your honor, hearsay," Nahas said, and Selaphiel licked her lips and locked eyes with her. Although Milena Nahas did not flinch, Selaphiel could sense the conflict brewing within her. Even after being gone from the Heavenly realm for more than four decades, she retained a guardian Angel's insight into the mortal psyche. Thousands of years spent watching over countless men and women taught Selaphiel much about the world, and about mankind itself.

"Why do you defend scum like O'Reilly when your ex-boyfriend used to beat on you while in law school?" Selaphiel wanted to ask Nahas, but instead she silently looked at the well-dressed attorney, and shook her head. Having given her testimony, Selaphiel looked at the judge, who instructed her to step down. Selaphiel went back to her seat, having done her duty.

From the first moment the Fallen Angel Selaphiel found herself on the planet earth, she knew that fighting for justice, even by going against Heaven's edicts, was her true calling. It wasn't easy, but slowly but surely she adjusted to life on the planet earth. The Archangels knew what they were doing when they banished her in this dimension instead of countless others...

"This world won't break me," Selaphiel swore to herself the night she landed, naked and alone, wingless and vulnerable, on a snowy patch in Ontario, Canada. First, Selaphiel used human technology, which was laughable by Heavenly standards, and crafted an identity for herself. She became Sela Haven, woman-about-town. Over the years, Sela has been an art expert, a traveler, a merchant, a history professor, and by the 2010s, a police officer in the Canadian Capital.

"Good job, Sela," came a deep voice, and Selaphiel looked at her partner, Ottawa Police Constable Ibrahim Aden. Six feet two inches tall, with dark brown skin, curly black hair and light brown eyes, looking both stylish and professional in his police uniform, Ibrahim reminded Selaphiel of the Archangel Uriel, only in a good way. Friendly and easygoing, Ibrahim was a lot kinder to Selaphiel than Uriel had ever been...

"Thanks, I hate these cases," Sela whispered, and Ibrahim gently laid his hand on hers and nodded, but said nothing. Born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to Somali immigrant parents and educated at Carleton University, Ibrahim Aden had only been a police officer for a little over a year. The Ottawa Police Department's community policing taskforce assigned Ibrahim to Selaphiel, and as senior officer, it was her duty to show Ibrahim the ropes, the nitty-gritty, so to speak...

"I just hope they put this creep away, look at how smug this son of a bitch is," Ibrahim whispered, shaking his head. Selaphiel considered what the younger officer was saying, and glanced at O'Reilly. When Selaphiel looked into the wealthy young man's eyes, gleaning information straight from his soul, all she sensed was a coldness that only emanated from the souls of men and women born without a conscience. What psychologists nowadays called sociopaths...

"Me too," Selaphiel replied, and she squeezed Ibrahim's hand back. Ibrahim looked at her, and drew closer. Selaphiel smiled, and gently shook her head. Ibrahim said nothing and looked away. After the court closed for the day, they went to grab a bite. Sela always insisted on being discrete in their interactions around co-workers. Fraternization went against police department policy, but Selaphiel and Ibrahim had gotten involved. And it all started innocently, when Ibrahim invited her to dine on fine East African food at the Habesha Restaurant in downtown Ottawa, after a particularly grueling workday...

For three months now, Selaphiel Haven and Ibrahim Aden had been carrying on a torrid affair. In hotel rooms, parking lots, shopping malls and parks, they walked, talked, kissed and embraced. The whole thing took Selaphiel by surprise. Until she met Ibrahim, she'd kept the humans, both male and female, at arms length. Terrified of angering Heaven further by getting involved with a mortal, Selaphiel kept all potential suitors at a distance.

"You're learning to let the right one in after being hurt, something we all must do," Ibrahim said to Selaphiel, right before he kissed her for the first time. They were walking around the Saint Laurent Mall in the east end of Ottawa, and his hand brushed with hers as they paused in front of a jewelry stand. Selaphiel's eyes met Ibrahim's, and he drew closer until his face was only inches from hers...

"Loving me is ill-advised," Selaphiel warned Ibrahim, right before he pressed his lips against hers and embraced her. That's when something magical, and completely unexpected happened. All of the fear and loneliness that Selaphiel kept inside bubbled to the surface, and she found herself kissing Ibrahim back with a passion that surprised her.

Selaphiel didn't remember going to the bottom floor of the mall, in a secluded area full of construction equipment, closed off to the public, but that's where she and Ibrahim consumed their passion. Fearlessly, violently, they undressed one another. Ibrahim looked at the tall, bronze-skinned, raven-haired Middle-Eastern beauty who stood before him, utterly mesmerized by her...

"You're so beautiful," Ibrahim whispered, and Selaphiel smiled shyly. In the decades since she'd Fallen from Heaven, not once had she known a man's touch. She found herself trembling as Ibrahim drew her close and kissed her. Tenderly, he sat her up on a stool left behind by construction workers, and knelt before her. Stripped to her bra and panties, Selaphiel looked at Ibrahim hesitantly...

"Be gentle with me," Selaphiel pleaded, and when she looked into Ibrahim's eyes, she saw nothing but love there. Gently, he began to make love to her. They kissed, and carelessly tumbled to the ground, rolling around naked in the dust. As Selaphiel climbed on top of Ibrahim, he tenderly stroked her face, then caressed her breasts. Selaphiel sighed happily, loving the way Ibrahim's touch set her flesh ablaze in ways she'd never known...

"You are simply divine," Ibrahim said, and his eyes drank in Selaphiel's amazing beauty. Although he didn't know which Middle-Eastern nation she hailed from, her singular beauty nearly overwhelmed him. Ibrahim gently sucked on Selaphiel's breasts, and kissed a path from her breasts to her belly, and finally the space between her legs. A happy sigh escaped Selaphiel's lips as Ibrahim spread her thighs, and inhaled her womanly musk.

"Make love to me," Selaphiel hissed, and Ibrahim nodded, then buried his face between her legs. Ibrahim began licking away at Sela's sweet pussy. No two women smelled or tasted alike down below, and Sela's scent was unique. Ibrahim couldn't get enough of it, and he didn't even know why. Eagerly he lapped away at her pussy, like a thirsty nomad finding an oasis after days in the desert.

"You taste Heavenly," Ibrahim paused to say, just as Sela squealed in delight, feeling herself increasingly aroused, as her lover lathered her pussy with his tongue. As Ibrahim's tongue and fingers probed her womanhood, Sela arched her back and cried out. Ibrahim continued what he was doing and didn't let up. When Sela finally came, he lapped up her hot girly cum, savoring the delectable taste...

"Take me," Sela cried out, as everything within her yearned for Ibrahim, in ways that she couldn't even fathom mere hours ago. Ibrahim smiled and nodded, then took her hands and placed them on his sex. Sela looked at Ibrahim's manhood, and gently caressed his long and thick member. Smiling, she stroked it while looking into Ibrahim's soulful brown eyes.

"With pleasure," Ibrahim countered, and he kissed Sela full and deep, and then leaned against her. Sela spread her thighs invitingly, and he eased his way into her. A shocked little gasp escaped her full lips as he thrust into her. At last, they were joined. A torrent of sensations assailed Sela's senses as Ibrahim began making love to her. She felt invaded by his hard member which stabbed relentlessly at her pussy, and yet in spite of that intrusion or perhaps because of it, she felt more alive than ever.

"Don't stop," Sela hissed, and she met Ibrahim thrust for thrust as he rammed his dick into her, his firm hands gripping her hips. Sela cried out, loving the deliciously hot pain she felt down below as Ibrahim pumped his dick into her pussy. For ages Sela had been curious about sex, that one factor of existence which humans were so obsessed about. At last, she found out what the fuss was all about...

An hour and a couple of trips to paradise later, Sela and Ibrahim readjusted their put their clothes on, and headed for the parking lot. Hand in hand, they made their way to Ibrahim's car. Sela was all smiles as she sat on the passenger's side, and Ibrahim winked at her, then focused on driving. As they pulled away from the Saint Laurent Mall parking lot, Sela thanked her lucky stars. For the first time in ages, she was happy to be on earth...

Life on the planet earth is not easy for any of the life-forms that call it home. It's always a struggle for survival, and as a Fallen Angel, Selaphiel "Sela" Haven, formerly of Heaven's Principalities choir, was definitely no exception. Adaptation is what all living things must do to survive. That's part and parcel of life on earth...

Although ageless, superhumanly strong and immune to disease, like all immortals, the Fallen Angel known as Selaphiel was in many ways much less than what she was, back in the days when she called Heaven her home. The Archangels had seen to that. All Fallen Angels lost fifty percent of their powers once banished from Heaven. Her wings were gone, and she was severely limited in what she could do while on this plane of existence...

"You make me glad to be on earth, Ibrahim," Sela said, and then she impulsively kissed him, almost causing him to swerve into the next car. Ibrahim cursed loudly, and got them out of danger just in time. Staring at Sela like she had two heads, Ibrahim grinned, utterly astonished by the fearlessness and craziness of this mysterious policewoman he'd Fallen for. What could be going on inside her pretty head?

"Yeah, me too, and I don't plan on leaving earth anytime soon so don't pull any stunts like that, alright?" Ibrahim said, speaking in that deep, assertive voice of his. When he spoke, Sela felt a certain twitch down below, and smiled. Oh yeah, part of her yearned for him again, and she knew she had to have him. Tonight, Sela thought with a smile, and she blew Ibrahim a kiss as he drove them home.

"We're going to be just fine," Sela said confidently, and Ibrahim smiled and said nothing. Soon, they pulled into the driveway of his apartment building in the Kanata area. Sela was all smiles as she and Ibrahim exited the vehicle. Yes, life isn't easy for anyone on earth, Fallen Angels are no exception. Banishment from the Kingdom of Heaven is supposed to be anything but pleasant. Still, there are certain things and certain people that make the experience worthwhile, and for Sela, Ibrahim Aden of Somalia is indeed such a person.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers