Fallen Kingdom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as he required. Satisfied, he crouched over her, his cock and testicles dangling just above.

"Now clean my shaft and balls, little cunt. Make use of that mouth. And don't swallow until I tell you to."

Cringing, Anaria lapped at the gladiator's balls and licked the glistening shaft of her captor. The sweaty balls stank of maleness and Gorlann's shaft had the pungent odor of cum and sex as she lovingly caressed every inch of it with her seed-soaked tongue. Gorlann petted the girl's nipples as a reward for her keen attentions. Eventually, though, he tired of her efforts. He pinched her nipples cruelly.

"AAAY!"

"I need to piss now, girl. Open your mouth."

No, please! Not this! Just when Anaria thought her degrading existence couldn't reach new depths, Gorlann found a way...

The sexy teen opened her mouth and waited for the inevitable. Soon his stream of piss joined the cum between her lips. Only when he had emptied his bladder completely did he at last stand up. He ordered her to swallow. With a churning stomach, Anaria swallowed the cum and piss. She just wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out, but a calloused hand reached down now, pulling her upright.

"Well done, bitch. You've impressed me with your obedience, and that's no easy thing to do. Did you like the first part of your reward?"

His harsh, cruel stare bored into her skull. The girl nodded. He smacked each of her tits and fondled her ass, turning her back toward Okotwe.

"I've got more surprises for this young pussy before the dawn comes. Enjoy your piece of ass, my friend. See you when the sun is up."

Okotwe nodded, but suddenly his forehead creased into a million wrinkles and the moment of eruption stole through him. He groaned a dying man's groan as his cock jerked and spurted in Phaeka's mouth. It was the last sight Anaria saw of her mother, still dazed from her own ordeal, as she watched the powerful Xokothi slave hold her mother's head flush against his groin, her groans joining his as she struggled to swallow what seemed like gallons upon gallons of sperm.

Only semi-conscious, feeling as if she was wandering bodiless, a dead spirit in the afterlife, Anaria let Gorlann at last lead her to his tent. Inside, she saw a table with maps and battle plans sprawled across the surface, scribbles of troop movements, strategic towns, and whatever trails and roads connected them. Nearby, too, sprawling in the very center of the tent, was a pile of luxurious blankets, fur-lined rugs, and silken sheets, no doubt looted from the villas of Bheketha. Yet in the corner of the tent, tied to a barrel, was the sight that made Anaria's heart both leap and then plunge downward, like a woman diving into ice-cold depths.

There, her poor father was tied to a supply barrel, naked as before. She was glad to see that he still lived. Remembering him tied to the tree outside their villa, with flame and smoke billowing nearby, she hadn't been sure that he would survive.

Now Gorlann threw her onto her back amid all the luxuriant blankets.

"Your ungrateful father had the gall to follow us back to camp after he had the good fortune of escaping death in Bheketha. He was hiding in the woods, spying, no doubt waiting for his chance to rescue you and your dear mother. The fool should have fled with his life and counted his blessings. He should have recognized that you and your mother are now our property." Gorlann's face darkened. "But no, he couldn't leave well enough alone. Therefore, in the morning, before we set out for battle, I will have him turned into a eunuch. It seems a fitting punishment, I think." He turned to the despairing man, who was gagged and could only make pathetic, muffled whimpers.

"Maybe you can get one more hard-on, Imperium fop, watching me fuck your daughter while she warms my bed this night. Enjoy while you can. Enjoy the last night you can feel a man's lust flowing through your veins." Saying this, the cruel gladiator leapt on top of Anaria. The dazed girl could only gasp, surprised at how quickly Gorlann's cock had reinvigorated itself. It was almost as if the man wasn't even human. She jerked, startled, as his cock slammed between her legs, thrusting balls-deep into her helpless pussy without preamble, without gentleness of any kind. As he lay on top of her, pinning her to the cushions with his cock, his muscular buttocks clenched up with effort in the throes of his ruthless fucks. Meanwhile, Anaria could only look up into the eyes of the monster taking her. She slid her hands along his muscular shoulders. She closed her eyes, leaking tears, and felt the traitorous surge of arousal deep in her loins as the virile man claimed her as his.

She tried not to imagine her father watching her ordeal. She tried not to think of the sight he must be seeing, her pale legs splayed wide, Gorlann's testicles and cock flying frantically between them. She tried not to think about the dawn, almost upon them, as gray light filtered through the tent's open flap. Anaria Kaelon lay beneath her captor, his cock swimming deep inside her, and yearned for nothing else but for this nightmare to end and for her family to be safe.

Now Gorlann was almost lifting her butt up off the blankets. He had her legs straightened on either side of his head, fucking her with bone-jarring depth. His cock lanced her again and again, sliding through her slick folds. She was panting hard, like a mare ridden to the brink. She looked up at him, hating the traitorous pleasure slithering through every nerve ending. He reached down with one hand then, rubbing her clit while his cock continued its frenzied penetrations.

"AHHH!!! CUM for me, bitch. Show your father how much JOY you take in a good, hard RAPE."

Feeling as if the last of her innocence had fallen into a gaping pit, Anaria's hands clenched up into fists in the blankets. She looked up, her breasts shaking from the force of his fucks, and his devilish fingers against her exquisitely sensitive nerve bundle sent her into oblivion. Anaria's back arched. It was as if she was offering her tits to him to suck on. Her neck snapped backward against the cushions, her cunt's spasms pressing along the full length of his cock. Then he groaned a delirium of bliss unrivaled by any other sensation, his cock spewing and spurting, emptying the precious seed from his tightening testicles into the warm-wet paradise of a teenage pussy.

Lying on top of her in the aftermath, Gorlann let his heavy bulk encompass Anaria like a sweaty blanket.

"Sleep now, bitch. You can watch me castrate your father in the morning."

Half-crushed beneath the bulk of her Master, the girl could only lie there, barely breathing, hoping for relief. She could only lie there and feel the gradual softening of Gorlann's cock nestled inside her cunt. It lay within her still, though, refusing to budge. Anaria knew that whatever happened, each rape, like a fresh cut, a new scar, would leave a mark she would never forget. Yet even that didn't compare to the worst of horrors. Her mind raced. She had to find a way to save her father...

THE END - FOR NOW...

12