Fallen Kingdom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhhh. Please Master, please CUM deep in my ass. Please Sir, I can't take much more," she cooed, grinding her beautiful ass cheeks against his body as he knelt hunched over her, feeling the tightness of her squeezing his shaft. He squeezed the back of her neck with both hands, his testicles slapping against her pale skin as he drove into her like a hurled spear.

"All right, you nasty bitch, take it deep in your ass. UGGGHHH!!!" At last Gorlann came, his gushing seed flooding her bowels. He pulled out, spurting extra streams of seed across the girl's smooth ass cheeks and lower back. He heard the sound of air escaping the girl's anus, then watched with a tiny thrill of triumph as his cum oozed out of the girl's gaping asshole. Anaria sighed, sweaty and exhausted, and flopped onto her back. Gorlann lounged on his side right beside her.

"Did you enjoy yourself, slave?" He loved to call her that too, when he wasn't referring to her as 'bitch.'

Still panting, biting her bottom lip, Anaria nodded.

"Yes, Master. Thank you for fucking me in the ass." He loved it when she said such things. Those reminders of his dominance, through her gratitude, earned her a reward more and more often these days. Gorlann's arm slipped lightly around the swell of the girl's belly. He thought he felt the baby kick. It gave him satisfaction, knowing that the baby was his. Strictly speaking, he didn't know, not by any means, but he still felt it -- a strange surety in his gut, like a faith that could not be explained. He snuggled up against his favorite slave -- now slave-wife -- and kissed her gently on the brow.

"Sleep now, woman. You hold my child inside you. You will take care of yourself, bitch. That is an order."

"Yes, Master," Anaria mumbled. She cuddled up against him, her face nestled against his chest. For a fleeting moment, Anaria wondered where her parents were. Had they survived? Had they fled to neighboring Tercania? Ultimately though, none of that mattered. She had a future, and soon she would have a child. She had a man who loved her in his own unorthodox and twisted way. It would have to be enough.

Sleep took her and night settled over a Prythia forever changed.

THE END

~*****~

Thank you for reading the finale of Fallen Kingdom. I hope you enjoyed it. Dark fantasies take many forms, and I hope that if not all of my kinks were your cup of tea, that others were more to your liking. Remember, indulging your dark side is healthy (despite what the sterile conventions of society may tell you!). Follow your imagination to all the forbidden places you most desire to explore, all in a safe place you can call your own.

Hugs & kisses,

Kitty