Fallen Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a stunned silence interrupted only by Gorlann's grunts as he continued to lift and impale her sex on his raging hard-on. He stared at her with an odd look. Finally, he spoke.

"You are a strange girl, Anaria. I will... accept your offer. You can be my companion, my 'apprentice.' You will provide me with the pleasures of your body and the benefits of your mind. I expect you to learn the ways of the gladiator. Females can fight as well as males, no matter what others say. You are now pledged in fealty to me, then. Are we agreed?"

Anaria nodded. "Yes, Sir."

"Good."

Gorlann now lifted the slender girl off of his manhood, letting her down onto her feet on wobbly legs. Then he had her kneel, raising her pussy and ass high in the air, and proceeded to re-enter her from behind. As Gorlann's shaft pummeled her increasingly sore cunt, Anaria felt oddly grateful. Brutal and savage as this man was, perhaps he could be tamed after all. Meanwhile, Anaria watched as the man fucking her mother groaned and howled as his orgasm took him.

"Oh GODS YES! Oh fuck!" Anaria watched as the warrior trembled on top of her mother, emptying his copious load deep in her mother's pussy. No sooner had he stepped away, another warrior moved to take his place between Phaeka's legs. Anaria had only the briefest glimpse of her mother's cum-filled pussy oozing excess jism before the next man plunged between her, raping her with zeal.

It would be a long day, but Anaria felt comforted that they would survive. For now, that was enough.

END

*********************

AUTHOR NOTE:

Although this story is set in a fantastical / historical world, due to the strong non-con themes I felt that this was the best place for it. I hope you enjoyed Anaria's story. This was recently inspired, at least in part, by fellow author Bruiser7. Reading other people's works is sometimes the perfect fuel for the imagination. Constructive comments or suggestions are always welcome. Thank you again for reading, and I hope to tell more of Anaria's family's story in a future chapter.

Hugs & kisses,

~Kitty

12