Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again laughed, "That's easy. There were no girls before you. You're my first."

She turned slowly, making it hard for me to finish soaping her back... the look of dumb surprise on her face was almost comical, if it wasn't so embarrassing.

A burning smile covered her face... "I popped your cherry?" she asked me incredulously.

My face turned beat red I'm sure. I tried to look at the ground but she pushed my head back up with a single finger. "Yes or no, did I fuck all the virgin out of you?"

My eyes went wide in shock! I had never heard a girl talk the way Karly did... and it really got me off!

"Yes, little miss. You fucked the virgin right out of me." I said bowing a bit before my goddess.

She turned around and preened in the water, letting me finish washing her back. "Now I'm doubly impressed. A virgin and still you managed to fuck me better than I've ever had."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Well I expect it's like shadow boxing, you practice enough by yourself you're bound to get good! Plus, I've had more than enough practice thinking about fucking you, I had a leg up on where I wanted to go with my planning."

She again turned around and this time playfully swatted at me. "I knew you'd thought about having sex with me!" She squealed. "You asshole, you could have just said yes last night when I asked you."

She took the bar of soap from me and started applying it to my body. "I thought you were fucking with me..." I finally responded to her.

"Well, I did that too!" she teased...

I smacked her ass for her smart comment. "You are such a bad girl!"

She stood and pushed her chest out to me, "Yeah, but I have a great set of tits..."

I smiled at her and took one of them in my soapy hand, "That you do!"

She stepped back then, "Wait, I thought you were fucking Jacky?"

I lifted my eyebrows at her, "I never said that."

She cocked her head and thought about it, "Yeah, but everyone knows what 'I'm not gonna talk about that!' means!"

I kissed her lightly on her lips, "Not with me you don't, and nobody who talks to me about you will ever know the details either."

She smiled at me, "I hope you don't expect the same of me, I plan on telling everyone I meet you were the fuck of a lifetime!"

"Well, that will certainly help me start working my way up the social ladder! Might help me get a real respectable girlfriend to replace this dirty mouth I'm with now!" I teased her.

She swatted at me playfully, then splashed water in my face for good measure, "Fuck you! I'm a lady!" She stopped suddenly, "Wait, do you mean I'm your girlfriend now...? Like officially?"

I washed the soap she had generously applied to the front of my body, putting my back to her. Finally I reached back and pulled her into me from behind. "I think you became my girlfriend right about when you climbed on top of me and pulled your shirt off." I turned her around and pulled her into me, "If not then, then it definitely happened right about the time you lost your mind and let a slob like me stick his cock in you!"

She play slapped at me again, "Who's got the dirty mouth now!?"

I shut her up with another passionate kiss. "Not as dirty as its about to be, I plan on carrying you into the bedroom and finishing what I started in the shower!" I told her once we broke apart.

She slapped me on the head, "Down boy! No more present opening for you! I have to go!"

I pushed her back to the wall and nibbled along her neck, thankful that our earlier tension was gone. She was so easy to forgive... and she tasted really good too!

I turned her around and slid my arms around her, letting my hands explore up the front of her. I slid my hardening cock between her legs and asked her, "Mind if a ride a bitch's back for a little while?"

She melted in my harms and groaned, "You had better be kidding! You're gonna end up fucking me to death here!"

I laughed at her, turned and opened the door to the shower and got out, leaving her alone in the water. "Yep, I was kidding!" I called back over my shoulder.

"Oh now you better be kidding me!" she yelled out of the shower, "You get back in here and stick your dick in me!"

I dried myself and pulled a fresh set of underwear out of the dresser. I could still hear the shower going. She expected me to come running back... in my minds eyes I could see her standing in the water, watching the door, waiting for me to come running. Finally I heard her voice, "Mister, get back in here and fuck me!"

I walked back into the bathroom and made a show of how I was wearing underwear now. "What was that, I was getting dressed. You know, in preparation for how I'm done fucking you for now!"

Her mouth opened in mock shock! "You motherfucker!" She pointed at my underwear, "Take those off this instant and bring my cock back in here!"

I raised my eyebrows at her, "Your cock? By the way, water heater's big here, but it's going to run out any time now..."

With that I turned neatly on my heel and walked out of the bathroom. I knew that if I wanted to win this battle I needed to get back to my closet fast and put some bottoms on... if she came out of the bathroom soaking wet and looking like that... well, I'm only human and there's only so much Karly one man can stand up to.

I grabbed a pair of sweats and pulled them on. I could hear the door to the shower closing. "Hey asshole," Karly called out to me playfully, "where do you keep the towels?"

I walked back to the bathroom and threw the towel I had just used to her, making sure to not look at her standing there naked and wet, and not letting her see that I had put pants on. I was having a blast driving her wild and there was no way I was letting her win this round. When she had driven me mad with lust this morning she had said she had too much self control for me to turn the tables on her.

We'd see about that. I knew I couldn't do it as fast as she had, but I figured I had a pretty good chance at driving her crazy. "Just got the one, looks like you get sloppy seconds!" I yelled out to her.

"Fucking bachelor bullshit, this place needs a woman's touch, and so do you!" She yelled from the bathroom.

'Wow, that was a good one.' I admitted to myself. Damn she was good at being dirty!

I laid down on the bed and put my arms behind my head. I knew I wasn't super model material, but with sports and weight lifting I spent about three hours a day working out, and while I wasn't cut and I had a thin layer of fat that still covered a bit of my chest and stomach I was enormous. People said I was built like a gorilla. Long, strong arms, huge shoulders, a massive chest and a barrel stomach.

Karly was still in the bathroom toweling herself off, "You better be naked in that bed and getting ready to give me the monster fuck of my young life!" she called out to me.

'She's gonna be so pissed,' I thought to myself.

She walked into the room and a look of mock horror spread across her face as she saw me lying there with pants on. "Get those off right now!" She screamed at me. "You get over here and fuck me this instant!"

I held my hand out to her, emphasizing my two middle fingers... "Come here, and see if you can convince me to take them off..."

I was satisfied to see that her knees got a little weak at that! She padded over to me and positioned herself where I could reach her easily. My hand instantly went to her mound, still hot, wet and fresh from her shower...

When she got close enough I reached out and grabbed her wrist and pulled her over me, splashing her into the mattress beside me. I kissed her hard, wrapping my arms around her. I wanted to take the sting out of what I needed to talk to her about...

She was so intoxicating... I had trouble keeping control of myself but I knew the time had come and there was something that I had allowed myself to forget for too long, lost in all that Karly and how I realized I now fell about her.

I broke our kiss and looked at her with a sad smile. "What's wrong?" she asked me instantly.

"I lied to you..." I admitted...

Concern crossed her face, but there wasn't a trace of anger there, I loved her just a little more for that, "About what?"

"I told you that you would never share me with another woman..." Her concerned look deepened as it finally dawned on her... Jacky.

Her hand reached up and caressed the side of my face. "I'm sorry." She finally said.

I couldn't keep the shock off of my face, "You're sorry?" I asked her.

She smiled a sad smile at me. "I wanted you so much for myself, I didn't realize what pulling you in was going to do to you..." She looked deep into my eyes and she must have seen the pain there. I felt so guilty for being here with Karly while I was still technically with Jacky. I felt like something had tainted me and I was terrified that it would taint what I had found with Karly.

I cupped her hand to my face, "It's not your fault. It's mine. The commitment wasn't yours, it was mine." I couldn't bear to look at her anymore. I felt too guilty.

Doubt crept into her face, "Do you want me to leave? We can keep this between you and me if you want... nobody ever needs to know..."

"No!" my voice cracked like a whip and startled her out of her sadness. A filter had almost slipped there... a mask almost fell off from within me and it scared me a little bit to admit that. "I choose you. I feel terrible for that, but there it is. I won't walk away from you. If I ever leave you're going to have to chase me away with a stick!"

Her eyes welled over in tears and she pulled me into another deep kiss. When we broke apart she ran her fingers over my face... "Thank you for choosing me..." she said with more than a little sadness in her voice. I knew that she was experiencing a little guilt herself and it was at war with her feelings of relief over having won, over having to not be alone anymore. "What do you want to do?" she finally asked me.

"I have to break it off with Jacky. It's already too late, but it doesn't change that it's the right thing to do." She got up and I watched her naked form move from the room and back into the bathroom. I could hear her music shut off in there. I had totally forgotten that it was still playing... so wrapped up in all that Karly.

She walked back into the room and handed me her phone. I must have looked confused.

She added, "So you can call her, I know you don't have a phone."

I shook my head in horror. "No. This isn't an over the phone type of conversation... I owe her an explanation in person."

She looked down into her still very naked lap... "That's how Mike told me... it was over... you know, over the phone." She raised her phone up, as if showing it to me would make me understand better.

Her eyes closed and she shook her head, "Sorry. I shouldn't have brought him up again..."

I pulled her into me and gave her a quick hug, "I think considering we're talking about the girl I'm still seeing you get a pass on this one." It was my turn to tip her face to me with a finger. "Look, I know what happened with Mike sucked, and it was hard for you, but wouldn't it have been so much easier for you if he had at least cared enough to tell you in person that he was a piece of shit?"

She shook her head, "You're not a piece of shit! This is different!"

I made her meet my eyes again, "How is it different? You said last night he met someone else while he was gone away and he dumped you for her. That's exactly what I'm doing here... I'm not proud of it, but it's the truth and I'm going to have to find a way to make that right, both with her, and with you."

"You don't owe me anything." She said, concern spreading back over her face.

I tilted my head at her, "Really? Think about it. This will have put a seed in your mind and you will always think to yourself, 'he dropped her for me, he could do that again...', I hate that, but I have to live with it now."

She grabbed my face and pulled me close to hers, "Would you do that?" She asked me directly.

"No, I know how terrible this feels now... and I can't go through it again." I admitted to her.

"Then I believe you." And with that she jumped up. "Let me get my clothes and get dressed and then we'll go over there together."

"Whoa! Together?" I asked her in shock.

She turned back and looked at me, "Yeah, we made this problem together, and we'll solve it together."

I appreciated that she wanted to help, but there was being decent, and there was parading your new girlfriend around in front of your old girlfriend. The difference wasn't subtle. "Yeah, I don't think so. This is something that I need to do myself."

She looked at me and I could see the doubt in her eyes. She wanted to help, but that seed of distrust was growing in the fertile soil of her mind. She didn't trust me alone with Jacky. There was nothing to be done about that though. It would be easier for me for Karly to be there with me but it wasn't the right thing to do. Also, if Karly and I had a chance she was going to need to start trusting me. We just needed to pull that band aid off right now.

"I know it's hard for you to trust me with this. But I need you to. If we have any chance you have to learn to trust me and that needs to start now." I knew it was a shitty thing to say, and I knew that I didn't deserve it, but there it was.

She looked at me desperately and I could see the war going on in her mind. She knew I was right, but she also didn't want to give the chance to screw this up. "You're right, I'm sorry I didn't trust you."

I went to her and held her, "There is nothing to be sorry for, I made this choice. Choices have consequence and I need to live with that." I took her head between my hands and pressed her forehead to mine, "Do you feel that?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, and I added, "I won't do anything to screw that up."

She kissed me then... and it took my breath away how much I felt for this beautiful creature so quickly. "So how do you want to do this?" She finally asked me.

I wanted to talk to her about something first, it was selfish, and I had no right, but I justified it by saying to myself that it would take the sting out of what was about to happen. "First, I want to talk to you about something... my friends and I were going to go to a party tonight, some thing that one of the guys found out about, its not for me or anything, but we all thought it would be fun to do and kind of tied into my birthday. Would you come with me?"

She looked at me and smiled. "I'd love to come, I want to really meet your friends, I mean I know most of them, but you know it would be nice to meet them as... you know... I mean if you don't mind."

I knew what she meant, "Yeah, I know what you mean and for certain I'm going to make it apparent that you're with me it you don't mind?"

She kissed me hard, "Try to stop me!" She looked at me doubtfully again, "now let's put this Jacky thing behind us so we can move forward, how do you want to do this?"

I could see the trust in her now, I knew I didn't deserve it, but it warmed my heart all the same to see it in her eyes. "Here's the plan. You need to go home anyway, get clean clothes, get ready for the party, I'll catch a bus over to her house, and I'll meet you here at 6, Joe is supposed to meet me here at 6:30." It was about 2 now, so I knew I could make it, but it was going to be tight.

She shook her head. "Get ready, and I'll drive you over to her house, that'll save you a bus ride." She must have seen the worry on my face, I still wanted to be decent about this and didn't want to rub Karly in Jacky's face, at least not yet.

It was going to happen, but I could try to spere her as much pain as possible. She rushed on, "I'll drop you off down the street, and you can walk up."

I nodded my head in agreement, it would save time and I got the feeling that it made her feel better. "Sounds like a plan!"

We got ready quickly. I dressed more formally than I normally would, cargo pants, a nice t shirt tucked in and a fleece vest over the top. I was more of a jeans and holey t shirt guy so for me this was down right button up.

We made the drive over in silence, holding hands. I was sad to see how badly I had fucked us up, but there was nothing to be done about it now. She drove past Jacky's house and stopped at a stop sign at the nearest intersection.

I turned and kissed her lightly on the lips. Me getting out of this car right now was going to be hard for her. I wanted so much to tell her I loved her... I looked at my feeling and realized that it was true... but I had poisoned us enough already.

I really didn't want her to look back on the first time I had told her I loved her to be right before she dropped me off at my girlfriend's place...

I held her forehead to mine, "Remember this feeling" I told her, "I won't fuck it up." She pulled her head back from mine and looked at me with sad eyes. I knew she needed something special and I remembered something that I'd seen in a movie one time, something that I thought looked so special and romantic.

I spread the fingers of my right hand and touched her forehead, running my hand down her face, my middle finger running down her nose, my index and ring fingers closing her eyes. Then I added my own twist, I leaned in and kissed her.

A car honked behind us and I started. "Tonight, 6, right?" She nodded and I got out.

I looked at the guy in the car behind us and raised a hand apologetically, he flipped me off. 'Probably had that coming,' I thought to myself.

I walked up to Jacky's house. I had only seen it while driving by on the bus while she pointed it out, so I thought this was the right one, but figured it was going to be seriously embarrassing if I had it wrong.

I knocked and an older guy that looked like a serious piece of shit answered the door. "What do you want?" he asked me pretty abruptly.

"Is Jacky here?" I asked, trying to be polite. In a minute I guess it wouldn't matter, but still, it never hurt to be polite.

The guy closed the door in my face. I could hear him scream for Jacky to get her fucking ass out front... some dipshit wanted to see her. Guy was a real charmer.

The door opened and Jacky stepped out. Before Karly, she had always looked so sexy to me, but I realized now that I had always looked at her through the prism of my lust.

Now she just looked young, way, way too young. I realized how big of a mistake I had nearly made. 'Thank god I didn't sleep with her!' I thought to myself as I watched her come out.

She smiled at me and started to reach out and hug me. I ducked her and stepped away from her. I couldn't think of a good way to make this work, so I just dove in. "Look, I'm sorry, I just came over to tell you that we can't see each other any more."

If I had slapped her I don't think that I could have surprised her more. A look of dumb confusion crossed her face. "What do you mean?" she finally asked me.

I rubbed beneath my nose, "I don't want to be mean, I just don't think that it's a good idea that we see each other anymore."

She crossed her arms at me, I could tell she was getting seriously pissed. "No, I think you should be mean, I think you owe me a fucking explanation!"

I didn't know what to say, or how to say it, and then I realized that she was right, I owed her the truth, she deserved to see how much of an asshole I was. I hoped that it would lessen her pain, "I met someone else. She and I are together now."

Whap! I saw the slap coming a mile away. I probably could have stopped it. 'You definitely had that coming' I thought to myself. The heat spread out across my face.

"Is this because I didn't let you fuck me?!" She finally screamed at me, "all you had to do was make a move!"

I closed my eyes... the thought of having sex with this child passed through my mind and the very thought revolted me. I realized then that was why we had never gone that direction. Why I had never really made a connection with her.

1...56789...23