Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something so sexually inappropriate, I was tempted to return her imagined hump with my real hump. With me missing my wife, and with her mother looking so much like her daughter, when she pressed her pelvis and her big breasts against my body and kissed me, I felt my dangling cock begin to harden. There's no other feeling like it when her pelvis and her huge breasts are pressed against me and when being kissed by a sexy and shapely, older woman.

'As if she belonged there, Sharon felt so good in my arms,' I thought. 'And she smelled so good, too. I'll be masturbating later tonight over her hugging me, practically humping me, and kissing me.'

With me having breast feelers in every part of my horny body, without even touching them and feeling them with my hands, I could feel her big, bra clad tits squished against me. Clearly, something that I wasn't aware of before, maybe because I was horny and sexually frustrated with my wife gone so long but, suddenly, I was sexually attracted to Christine's mother. Perish the thought but, nothing more than a sexual fantasy or a masturbation dream, I suddenly imagined having forbidden sex with my mother-in-law.

# # #

In an instant, I imagined pushing her back on the carpet and making out with her. Not stopping there, I imagined touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes while continuing to kiss her, French kiss her. I imagined moving my horny hand up the back of her short skirt and feeling and squeezing her shapely ass before reaching my hand beneath the front of her skirt to cup her panty clad pussy.

Still not stopping there, I imagined slowly undressing her. I imagined removing her blouse, her short skirt, her bra, and her panties. I imagined stripping her naked. I imagined seeing Christine's mother without her clothes.

Then continuing with my sexual fantasy, I imagined mounting her and making slow and passionate love to her. I imagined lovingly humping her while passionately kissing her. Finally, I imagined fucking her fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. If all of this sexual lunacy came over me with just a hug and a kiss, I couldn't imagine what may happen later after we've been living together for a while.

'What the Hell is wrong with me? This is my wife's mother. How dare I have sexual thoughts for my mother-in-law,' I thought? 'How can I be horny enough to want to have sex with Sharon?'

Trying to control myself from having erotic, sexual thoughts for my mother-in-law, I escorted her to the dining room. Sexually exciting me, hard not to notice, she was more beautiful than I had remembered. No ands, buts, or maybes, if ever there was one, my wife's mother was a MILF. She definitely would be a mother that I would love to fuck.

Perhaps, because I was so much in love with my wife back then, I hadn't noticed her mother in the way that I noticed her now. She reminded me of Christie Brinkley but with bigger tits, when she appeared in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation while driving her red Ferrari. Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, Sharon was stunning.

My kind of woman, judging her by the two, huge impressions in her blouse, she had big tits. Unable to help myself, something that I can't say enough, I loved big, breasted woman. Realizing now that I had made a mistake when marrying Christine, I should have married an older woman with big tits. Moreover, with my wife not a cocksucker, while wondering if Sharon sucked cock, and with plenty of them out there who do, I should have married someone who loved sucking cock.

To be continued...