Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, I can't see anything,' I thought while continuing to stare at her sheer, nightgown clad body. 'I can see everything, I wanted to say. I can see the shape and the size of your naked breasts. I can see your erect nipples and your symmetrical areolas. I can see your trimmed patch of blonde, pubic hair. Then, when you turn the other way, I can see your ass crack and your shapely, naked ass. I can see you as if you're standing in my kitchen naked,' I thought.

Unable to stop staring at her sexy, nearly, naked body, I continued staring at her as if I was dreaming or having a sexual fantasy. If I had my camera with me, I'd be taking her picture. As if I was a paparazzi photographer, I imagined the flash of the camera lighting her up to display her beautiful body as if she wasn't wearing any clothes.

'She's so lovely,' I thought. 'She's all the woman that I want. I sexually want Sharon. I wanted to have sex with my wife's mother. I wanted her to be my woman forever and always. I wanted to make love to my mother-in-law.'

Now, no doubt about it, with me as horny as I'm sexually frustrated, something that I never expected to happen, I was sexually attracted to my wife's mother. After she saw my erect, naked prick and now that I'm seeing her nearly, naked, shapely body, I'd love to have sex with her. Yet, not just sex, I'd love to make love to her. Only, not wanting to force her to have inappropriate sex with me, I needed to know if she sexually wanted me as much as I suddenly, sexually wanted her.

'She did say that she enjoyed seeing my naked penis. She said that I had a big, beautiful prick. Yet, pushing the mother-in-law and son-in-law relationship to the next level, would Sharon dare have forbidden sex with me in the way that I'd love to have a sexual relationship with her,' I wondered? 'Would she willingly and consensually cross that line of having forbidden sex with her son-in-law in the way that I'd willingly and consensually cross that line to have incestuous sex with my mother-in-law?'

# # #

Yet, alas, the only problem was my wife. How do I broach the subject that after being with her mother for only one, full day that I had hopelessly fallen in love with her? She'd think me insane, and rightly so. She'd think me perversely perverted that I wanted to have sex with her mother. Right again. A dark and forbidden path to take, with her twenty-years older than me, what man would sexually want his wife's mother instead of his wife?

Again, no longer having to imagine what Sharon looked like without her clothes, I already knew. I could clearly see enough of her shapely body through her sheer nightgown to know what she looked like without her clothes. She had huge breasts, so full and so shapely. I loved seeing the shape and the size of her enormous breasts. I love seeing her big, erect nipples through her nightgown.

Definitely, after seeing my mother-in-law wearing this sheer and sexy nightgown, I'll be masturbating over her tonight, tomorrow morning, and for the rest of my horny life. I'll be cumming with the thoughts of cumming in her mouth and/or in her pussy. To show her my sexual appreciation for her revealing so much of her sexy body, I wished that I could masturbate myself in front of her right now. I'd love her to watch me stroke my cock. I'd love her to watch and hear me cum.

"No. You're good. I can't see anything," I said lying. "Actually, that's a very beautiful nightgown, Sharon. It's very sexy," I said.

As my excuse step closer to her while leaning forward to stare longer and harder at her shapely, and nearly, naked, nightgown clad body, I pretended that I stared at her beautiful nightgown. Instead, I stared at the size and the shape of her huge, naked breasts. I stared at her erect nipples. I stared at her blonde, trimmed pussy.

As if my dick gave her my sexual applause by erecting itself again, I felt my cock throb with all that I was seeing of my mother-in-law's nearly, naked body. I felt my prick pulsate with the imagined anticipation of having forbidden sex with my wife's mother. Now that I've seen so much of her beautiful body and, now that she's seen my naked prick, I'd love to see Sharon naked. I'd love to touch and feel her naked body everywhere while making out with her.

"Thank you," she said. "I love this nightgown. It's one of my favorite nightgowns. I'm glad that you can't see anything. I'd be so embarrassed if I thought that you could see me as if I was standing in your kitchen naked," she said with a dirty laugh.

She looked down at herself again. Then, she twirled around as if she was dancing. She flashed me her nearly, naked ass again. Again, determined to buy a stripper's pole for her bedroom, I wondered what she'd say if I made it rain with dollar bills while she sexily danced around the pole.

'She has such a beautiful ass,' I thought. 'With me not an ass man but a breast man, if I was an ass man Sharon's ass would be the ass that I'd want. Suddenly, as if Sharon was the star of the movie instead of Julia Roberts, the music from Roy Orbison's Pretty Woman played through my head.'

Sexually exciting me, in the way that I stared at her nearly, naked breasts, she stared at my erection that tented my pajama bottoms again. Seemingly and hopefully, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. Yet, what I hoped would happen may never happen. Once I crossed that sexually, inappropriate line, there'd be no going back. Guilt riddled and full of regrets, I'd be doomed to relive these sexual memories forever. How could I face my wife after I had sex with her mother?

What would Christine say if she knew that I had sexually lusted over her mother? What would my wife say if she knew that I sexually wanted her mother? What would my wife say if she knew that I had exposed my penis, albeit unintentionally, to her mother? What would she say if she knew that her mother returned my unintentional exhibitionism with her deliberate exhibitionism by revealing her nearly, naked body to me while wearing this sheer and sexy nightgown without wearing a robe over it? What would she say if we had sex?

# # #

Then, as if she had deliberately sexually teased me, while facing the stove and turning the bacon and cooking the eggs, she surprised me by her sexual candor. As if talking to herself, she mindlessly said something that literally blew my mind. I learned another sexually exciting thing about my mother-in-law.

"If I was in my apartment, I'd be naked," she said.

She turned to give me a sexy smile and to see my reaction to her saying that she'd be naked if she was in her apartment. In the way that I continued staring at her nearly, naked body through her nightgown, she stared down again at my erection that tented my pajama bottoms. Immediately, giving me an image of her beautiful, naked body that I'll be masturbating over later, I imagined Sharon without her clothes. I envisioned her standing at the stove without her nightgown. I imagined sexually staring at her if she was my wife instead of Christine's mother.

"When I'm home alone, I sometimes hate wearing clothes," she said looking at me to watch for my reaction again to what she said about her being naked. "Stripping myself naked is a freeing experience.

Again, she turned from the stove to look at my reaction to her hating wearing clothes and stripping herself naked.

"I loved being naked," she said raising her arms over her head and shaking her big breasts and her shapely ass through her nightgown as if she was a dancer.

When she danced like that, I couldn't help but think of installing the stripper's pole in her bedroom again. As soon as she said that she loved being naked, again, as if waving a magic wand, I imagined her without her clothes. Something impossible for me to do, how could I not imagine her without her wearing her nightgown?

She turned, again, to look at my reaction to what she said about her being naked. I stared at her as much as she stared at me. Judging me by my erect prick that still tented my pajama bottoms, when she saw my favorable, sexual reaction, and my erect cock, she continued sexually teasing me by talking more about her not wearing clothes.

"Sometimes," she said while biting her lip as if rethinking what she was about to say. "I even cook and clean while naked." She laughed. "I love the feeling of being free of convention and not caring about what people think that I should be wearing or not wearing."

Then, she sexually shocked me, yet, again, by what she confessed.

"Something so terrible of me to even think of doing, sometimes, I imagine answering my front door to the mailman, the UPS man, the FedEx man, or to whichever man happened to be standing at my front door while I'm naked."

She gave me another sexy look and a naughty smile.

'Fuck me,' I thought. "How fun is that? Christine would never open the front door wearing a robe over her long, flannel nightgown never mind opening the front door naked.'

Tempted to take her in my arms and kiss her, I was tempted to touch and feel her everywhere through her see-through nightgown. Daring myself to do so, I wanted to lift her nightgown up and over her head. I wanted to strip my mother-in-law naked. I wanted to have sex with her on my kitchen floor, up against the refrigerator, and/or on the kitchen floor. I wanted her to open my front door and frolic outside while naked.

# # #

If it wasn't enough that she sexually teased me by wearing such a revealing nightgown, she sexually teased me with her words.

"I could have been a nudist. Daring myself to go, not wanting to go alone, I've never been to a nude beach," she said with another laugh, this time a sexy laugh and a shrug while turning her head to look to see my reaction.

Filled with the visual images of her being naked, again, I imagined taking her to a nude beach. I imagined us going to a nude beach together. I imagined her undressing in the car before walking down to the water. I imagined every man staring at her as if she was my mother instead of my lover.

I imagined her standing in front of the stove naked. I imagined her without her clothes while cooking breakfast. I imagined her sitting at the dining room table naked while eating her breakfast without wearing anything but her beautiful smile. I imagined her dusting and vacuuming while naked. I imagined her spending every day with me while naked.

Then, not stopping there. I imagined her lying on her back on the dining room table with her knees raised and her legs spread wide open while naked. Finally eating more fruits and vegetables, I imagined her covered with fruits and vegetable. Covering my perversely, perverted stare, I laughed with her, too.

If only she knew what I was thinking, I wondered what she'd say. If only she knew that I imagined her being my sexual, fruit salad, I wondered what she'd do. I imagined her sexually obliging me by stripping herself naked, getting out the fruits, vegetables, and the whipped cream, and climbing up on the dining room table.

Then, with my encouragement to, hopefully, strip herself naked, I took a chance that she'd remove her nightgown.

"Mi casa, su casa. If you're more comfortable not wearing any clothes, Sharon, I don't mind," I said with another shrug and a dirty laugh. "Actually, if you still wanted to go, I'll love to take you to a nude beach."

When she didn't make a move to remove her nightgown, respond to my invitation for her to strip naked, or go with me to a nude beach, I added what I hoped was more encouragement for her to undress.

"I like being naked, too," I said with another dirty laugh while tempted to remove my pajama bottoms and show her my erect prick again.

Then, hoping that she'd say yes, I said something that I should never have said to my mother-in-law.

"If you get naked, Sharon, I'll get naked, too," I said with, yet, a dirty laugh. "We both can be naked together."

# # #

'With her here barely 24-hours, I couldn't believe that I had sexually solicited my mother-in-law,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I asked her to remove her nightgown and strip herself naked. I can't believe that I invited her to go to a nude beach with me. What's wrong with me? This is my wife's mother and not some whore standing on a street corner. Have I no respect?'

Yet, she started the conversation with if she was home alone, she'd be naked. She said that she liked being naked. She said that she sometimes hated wearing clothes. She told me that she could have been a nudist. She said that she imagined opening her front door to unsuspecting men while naked.

Suddenly, with my sexual imagination gone wild, I imagined standing naked in my kitchen with my naked mother-in-law. In the way that she looked at me with sexual arousal before, when staring at my exposed, naked cock, she looked at me with sexual arousal, again, now, while staring at my erection that tented my pajama bottoms. With her full of sexual surprises, she sexually surprised me again by what she said next.

"After I saw your naked cock, Michael," she said turning from the stove to look up at me before staring down at my erection again that still tented my pajama bottoms. "Knowing men as I do," she said with a pause. "I wondered if you were sexually naughty and had deliberately flashed me your naked penis."

She paused to stare up at me.

"Did you? Did you deliberately expose your erect cock to me to see my reaction to seeing your naked prick? Did you want your wife's mother to see your erect, naked penis? Were you hoping that your mother-in-law would have sex with you?"

I made a face while shaking my head.

"Certainly not. I assure you that I didn't deliberately flash you. I would never do that," I said. "You're my mother-in-law, my wife's mother. I have more respect for you than to deliberately flash you my erect, naked prick," I said while not answering her question of hoping to have sex with her.

# # #

Giving her an explanation, I paused to stare at all that I could see of her through her nightgown before telling her what happened.

"I'm embarrassed and ashamed to say that you sexually excited me when you hugged me and kissed me. You look so much like your daughter," I said. "With me so needy for affection and sexual attention, and with your daughter seldom home, and with her not giving me sex even when she is home, I'm always horny," I said.

I looked at her with shame and embarrassment.

"I had no idea that my erect penis had pushed itself out of my pajama pee hole," I said. "I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable," I said. "I'm still embarrassed that you saw my naked penis."

Then, continuing in that vein, again, she said something else that sexually shocked me as much as it sexually excited me.

"Actually, you didn't make me feel uncomfortable," she said with a laugh. "I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to say that seeing your erect penis sexually aroused me," she said with a pause. "Hoping that I'm not shocking you but I enjoyed seeing your naked prick. It's been a long time since I've seen a man's swollen member," she said with a dirty laugh.

'Oh, my God. My mother-in-law enjoyed seeing my naked prick. Again, I was tempted to pull out my cock and flash her my prick again,' I thought. 'With her enjoying seeing my naked prick, I wanted her to enjoy seeing it again.'

Undressing me with her eyes, she looked at me in the way that I sexually looked at her when seeing a downblouse view of her huge breasts. Then, with her full of sexual surprises, she sexually surprised me, yet again, by what she said next.

"Now that I've seen your naked penis..." she said with a pause as if rethinking what she was about to say.

Yet, instead of censoring herself, she said what she was thinking anyway.

"I bet you'd like to see me naked, too," she said. "I bet you're wondering what I look like without this nightgown."

I laughed to myself.

'Honey, with that nightgown so sheer and sexually revealing, I already know what you look like without that nightgown,' I thought to myself.

She gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look while giving me the eye. Then, she put her hand on her hip and posed as if she was a high fashion model in the way of Heidi Klum or Gisele Bunchen, Tom Brady's ex-wife.

"Cock for pussy," she said with a sexy laugh while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

'Cock for pussy,' I thought? 'What does that mean? If I show her my naked cock, will she show me her naked pussy?'

I loved it when she said the words cock and pussy. I loved it when my wife's mother talked dirty to me. Yet, what did she mean by saying that,' I wondered?

Once again, I was tempted to pull out my naked prick and show her my erect cock again in the hope that she'd raise her nightgown to her waist to show me her naked pussy. In the way that I hoped she'd love to see my naked prick again, I'd love to see her naked pussy. I'd love to see my mother-in-law naked.

# # #

Who is this woman and why is she sexually flirting with me? As if she's the devil disguised as my mother-in-law, she's killing me with forbidden, sexual temptation. As much as I wanted to sexually submit myself to her, I can't go there. As much as I wanted to have sex with her this morning, how would I feel about having sex with my mother's wife tomorrow? Having sex with my mother-in-law would be a huge mistake.

How dare I have sexual thoughts for her? I'm married to her daughter. What would my wife say if she discovered that I had sex with her mother? I'd have holy hell to pay. She'd never forgive me. She'd want me out of her life. She'd divorce me and I wouldn't blame her.'

I needed to tread lightly. I needed to be careful. Sexually enticing me because she's an older, blonde, busty woman, my kind of woman, my wife moving her mother in could be nothing more than a prearranged trap. This may be my wife's way of divorcing me and taking the house from me. Then, with her not finished sexually teasing me, she floored me with what she said next.

"Maybe, later," she said turning her beautiful head to give me another sexy look and another naughty smile.

'What? Maybe later? Maybe later, what? What does she mean by maybe later? Will Sharon remove her nightgown in front of me? Will my mother-in-law strip herself naked in front of me later? Is that what she meant by saying cock for pussy? Is that what she meant by saying maybe, later?'

I stared at her with sexual anticipation and excited horniness. I stared at her with passionate lust. I stared at her in the way that I've never stared at another woman before, not even my wife, especially not my cold, bitch of a wife.

'Wow,' I thought. 'If she did mean what she said, and if she dared strip herself naked later, again, I'll be masturbating over seeing her naked body for the rest of my horny life.'

Hard for me to believe, I couldn't imagine seeing my wife's mother without her clothes. Yet, before seeing her naked, something that I wished I could see, I'd love to see Sharon in her panties and bra. I'd love to see her topless. In the way that I'd love for her to see me naked, I'd love to see her naked, too.

To be continued...

12