Falling for My Mum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Mum," I said in muffled tones from between your thighs, "it's for you, for you," I protested.

"All of it?" you repeated archly, cupping my balls in your palm and scratching gently.

"Connie's hot Mum, she did make me...oh fuck yes...hard, but...but not like you, no one has, no one could. This cock is yours just as this cunt is mine Mum, don't forget it. Connie can borrow you if you insist but this is mine," I repeated, emphasising my point by driving my tongue as deep into your wet, wet cunt as I possibly could, letting the sweet nectar bathe my tongue. I felt you come with my words, bucking on my face - a hard cum borne of excitement and wantonness, a woman, a mother in her prime revelling in her sexual glory.

As you came down from your orgasm you clapped both hands around my cock and jerked it hard and fast. "My cock," you breathed excitedly, "yes, Mummy's cock in her hands, give me what's mine Tommy my love, give Mummy her cum." I couldn't hold back at that, anyone who could is a better man than me. My cum spurted straight up into the air like a small fountain before splattering back down, some on your wrist, some on my stomach and chest and some onto the sheets. Cum is an unruly beast when unrestrained by mouth, tissue, condom or cunt, and will get everywhere.

You climbed off me with your usual grace and lay down beside me, carefully avoided the wet patches on the sheets. You began gently, like a mother bear washing her cub to lick your juices off my face while still keeping a soft hold on my shrinking cock.

"I fancy we are going to have to wash these sheets quite a lot during this holiday unless I find somewhere else for you to cum," you grinned, squeezing my cock for good measure. "In the meantime, mister, I may be your mother but you're big enough and ugly enough to clean and wash your own mess and the sheets. I'll be making us lunch. For some reason I've worked up quite an appetite, can't imagine why," you said airily, as if the evidence of our incest wasn't all around and on us, stood up and glided out of the room, blowing me a kiss as you closed the door.