Fam and Futanari Ch. 01: Willow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold winter and the heating had been on all day. "Gosh it's warm," I said, pulling my blue, woolen jumper off over my head and tossing it across the room. Jane was thus treated to a view of my breasts, cupped by red lace - the sexiest bra I had brought with me. I pretended indifference, however, as did Jane, but when I glanced at her surreptitiously after a minute, her cheeks were definitely flushed.

Stretching out on the sofa, I slipped a bare foot into her crotch, feeling there an unmistakable hardness. "Lizzie!" she hissed, squirming in a futile attempt to escape me.

"I just want to feel it," I said, feigning innocence. "Please, Jane," I added, beseeching her with my eyes.

And as easy as that, she surrendered, unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them, along with her underwear, down to her ankles and off. I had an unhindered view of her legs, from her toes to the tip of her swollen cock. "Happy now?" she demanded.

I pressed the soles of my feet about the smooth shaft, enjoying the tickling sensation as it brushed the sensitive skin there. "Mmm, yes," I murmured. Returning my attention to the TV, I said, "So, what shall we watch?"

"You decide," she replied distantly, far more interested in my feet and the hard rod between them. With her hands, she guided my feet back and forth, precum from her excited cock wetting my skin. I found some dystopian, Brazilian, sci-fi series that looked semi-interesting and half-watched that while enjoying my sister's kinky self-pleasuring. "I haven't come in three days," she said quietly, her eyes shut as she concentrated on the sensations. "You've no idea how much I need this."

"Maybe take off your top this time," I advised.

She nodded and hastily complied, and was quickly entirely bare, her voluptuous breasts heaving in time with her breathing, her nipples sharp with urgent desire.

I gave up trying to watch the TV and instead watched the live show in front of me. My sexy blonde sister was wanking her new cock with my feet, and I loved the tickling sensation of that hard flesh gliding against my skin. I loved that she had a cock at all, an erotic fantasy made real. I loved that we were doing this forbidden act in the main room of our parents' house. If the front door opened, we would have literal seconds to cover ourselves or be caught. Forbidden. Dangerous. Foolish.

Jane's breathing was growing rapid, her movement of my feet more urgent, and I wanted to climb on top of her and ride her to her impending climax. Instead I pinched and teased my hard nipples through my red lace bra and did what I could to help her fuck my feet. "So close," she murmured. "So close." If the front door had opened there and then, I doubt she would have stopped.

She tensed up, her cock growing rigid, and with a cry she climaxed. A great stream of cum launched straight up into the air, splashing down across my feet even as a second convulsion sent more fountaining up. It was a glorious and virile display, and messy too. I could hear as well as feel her cum squeezing and squelching between my feet and her pulsing cock. "Oh God! Oh God!" she whimpered, her expression a curious blend of pain and pleasure.

By the time she was done, there was cum all over my feet and ankles, as well as her thighs and belly. The distinctive smell of it filled the air. Anyone walking into the room and taking one sniff would have been in no doubt about what we were doing. "That was so good," she said. "But fuck, what a mess."

I laughed. "Well, I can't walk anywhere until you clean me." I raised a foot to her face, giving her a chance to lick it, but Jane just laughed and reached for a nearby box of tissues.

Five minutes later we were in the shower, kissing and exploring each other's soapy bodies like a scene from a softcore romance. Her hands were on my breasts and I loved it. "I'm starting to not hate having a cock," she said. "I find myself wanting to do more than just play with it."

The cock in question, hard once again, was nudging impatiently at me. It was very clear what she wanted. I needed to hear her say it, however. "What exactly do you want to do with it?"

"You," she growled, pushing me against the wall and kissing me with real hunger. "I want to hear you crying out my name as I fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before."

"Make me come with your mouth," I said, "and I'll do whatever you like..."

*

Perhaps it was bad of me to tease her like that, but there was something deliciously naughty about being eaten out by my own sister. My very straight sister. But there was more to it than just playful manipulation. My sexual flirtation with Jane was in increasing danger of developing into a messy, romantic relationship. Jane, on the other hand, despite being in her mid-twenties, was like a youth in the first flush of sexual liberation, horny enough to fuck anything that moved - including me.

I loved that she wanted me, but feared that I would be no more than a first conquest, a means to an end. Demanding oral was a way to test her feelings for me, while also fulfilling one of my sluttier, more amoral fantasies. In addition, it delayed the bigger question of whether to use protection. The slut in me wanted to abandon all caution and revel in the raw experience. To feel her hard cock buried in me, jerking wildly as her cum erupted into me, filling me to the limit and overflowing...

... and the sensible side of me asked, "But what if I get pregnant?" I wasn't on the pill or anything. The one time I'd had sex with a man - in a nightclub toilet on my nineteenth birthday, recently dumped and aggressively horny - he'd used a condom. ("Ribbed or flavoured?" he'd asked, to which I replied, "Well, I'm not going to suck it." In hindsight, that was the wrong answer.)

And could I even get pregnant by Jane? For that matter, could she get pregnant by herself? The internet had no answers to those questions.

It was still early in the afternoon. Mum wouldn't be home for an hour at least, Dad either. I finished towelling myself dry and lay back naked on Jane's gorgeously fluffy duvet, my legs spread in open invitation. Jane stared in bemusement at the target I offered, her cock rigid with need. "Can't we just fuck?" she asked, a plaintive note in her voice.

"No," I said firmly.

"Fine," she muttered. Sighing, she crawled into position, her nose wrinkling in anticipation of unpleasantness. Exactly what every woman wants to see from her lover...

... but then she kissed my inner thighs and I melted under her touch. I hummed my appreciation as she took her time, her breath caressing my pubes, her lips brushing my tender labia, her tongue darting between to taste me. I could feel I was wet, aroused like never before. There was something profoundly deviant about enjoying my sister's mouth adoring my pussy.

It was all a grand tease, though. Her lack of experience and her reluctance to lose herself in this pleasure made it ultimately frustrating. "Enough," I whispered, pushing her head away. "Enough."

Eagerly she shifted position, kneeling between my wide-stretched thighs, precum drooling from her erect cock. "Perhaps we should use a condom," I said.

Jane's lack of enthusiasm for this idea was clear. "Do you have one?" she asked.

"No," I admitted.

"Then we do it without." Jane struggled to insert her new cock into me, more used to being on the receiving end, and then thrust in far more urgently than I was prepared for. She was also perfectly positioned above me, propped up on her arms with her breasts begging to be cupped and teased, her swollen nipples crying out to be suckled on. The expression in her blue eyes was one of wonderment, the joy of being the one to penetrate after years of being penetrated. She laughed. "I totally get it now," she said, pulling out slowly and driving in hard.

"Be gentle," I pleaded, not quite as insincerely as intended.

Jane was not gentle at all, not that I minded. Her vigour was a thrill, the impact of her pelvis against mine excited me again and again, and the length and thickness of her cock filled me just right. I sucked on her nipples, licked them, bit them, or sometimes I pulled her head down so that I could distract her with kisses. Her hunger for me was everything I could ask for.

She paused for breath and laughed. "This is hard work," she said, and quickly resumed.

I'd been on both ends of a strap-on dildo, but this was better. I could see in her eyes that it was better. Jane was chasing her own orgasm; good as this was for me, I needed more direct stimulation. Reaching down with one hand, I worked my clit with a steady rhythm, and welcomed the steady building of tension as all the wonderful sensations of our love-making drew together.

I tumbled into an prolonged, exquisite climax, contracting blissfully about the cock that continued its pounding invasion. "Yes!" I gasped, struggling to breathe at all and wanting this moment to continue forever. "Yes, Jane! Yes!"

Gradually I returned to myself, satisfied but not yet sated, orgasmic aftershocks rippling through my flesh while Jane continued her determined assault. I renewed my attack on her breasts, mauling them joyfully and pinching and tugging on her nipples.

I sensed the building tension in her, could see it in her expression. She was close. "Come for me, baby," I said. "Come for me."

With a whine of frustration, she eased out of me and pulled away until she was kneeling, finishing herself by hand. All it took was three strokes and then she was there, crying out as if in pain even as cum burst from her pulsing cock. Again and again it jerked wildly in her grip, propelling great streams of cum arcing into the air to splash down across my belly and breasts.

I would perhaps have enjoyed this more if I hadn't been distracted by the realisation that we were being watched - not, thankfully, by either of our parents. Peering through the half-open door was none other than our sister Mary, catching us in the resolution of the act, just as I had caught Jane three days earlier.

There was no point trying to hide what we were doing, or to hide Jane's mysterious transformation. Not while she was lost to the world, convulsing in orgasmic bliss and adding to the creamy mess on my chest.

*

It was awful, but also profoundly comical. "Why are you laughing?" Jane demanded, quite perplexed.

I couldn't help it, couldn't even speak for laughing. I could only gesture vaguely towards the door. Mary had fled but the door was still ajar, and of course Jane leapt to the wrong conclusion. "Oh, shit! Mum!"

Which only worsened my hysterics. "Shut up, Lizzie," she hissed. "This is serious!" She wrapped herself in her fluffy pink bathrobe and hurried out.

I, on the other hand, was going nowhere. Not till I'd had a shower. Fortunately, Jane's was the one upstairs bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. I emerged after a few minutes to find Jane perched on the edge of her bed looking anxious and utterly baffled. "There's no one here," she said.

Once I was dressed again, I crossed the landing to Mary's room and knocked on the door. "It's safe to come out now," I called, and headed downstairs to tidy up and make a pot of tea. It wasn't long before both sisters joined me.

While Jane, Katy and Lydie all took after our mother, more or less, with blonde hair and angelic looks, and in the younger sisters' cases her vivacious temperament, Mary and I were very much our father's daughters with dark hair and academic dispositions. We were also, by chance, the two queer ones. I was maybe a five on the Kinsey scale, altogether too fond of cock to really call myself a lesbian; and Mary was aroallo - entirely uninterested in romance, but certainly no virgin.

She glowered at me as I poured her a cup of tea. "I've just endured two days of Katy and Lydie playacting as lesbians for George's sake. They even tried to get me to join in. I thought at least here I'd find some rationality. Instead..."

Mary snorted angrily. "Instead I find my two older sisters - the sensible ones - acting out some extreme porn scene. What is this? Some alternative reality where incest is normalised? And you!" She turned towards Jane. "Since when did you have a cock? You never had one before."

"Jane was a good girl this year," I said, smirking, "so Santa was nice to her."

Both sisters glared at me. Jane shrugged awkwardly. "It just happened. I woke up on Christmas Eve, and it was just there."

"Don't be absurd. Cocks don't just grow overnight."

"Apparently they do now," I said. I showed her an article on my phone, and sipped my tea as I watched her scroll through it. "You can't argue with the fact it's there..."

"Yes," she muttered, "but that doesn't explain the two of you fucking. How long has that been going on? And who else knows?"

"That was literally the first time for us - and you're the only one who knows."

Mary handed my phone back and studied the two of us suspiciously. I did my best to look innocent and not laugh at Jane's embarrassment. Her cheeks were flushed a bright, rosy red.

But any further conversation on this entertaining subject was stifled suddenly by our mother's return from shopping, half a dozen bags stuffed with food and clothing. Catching sight of Mary, she dropped it all and rushed to embrace her middle daughter.

*

We know now that it is a virus, and that it is contagious, and that it isn't sexually transmitted. We know, further, that the infectious period is before the obvious symptom develops, and that fucking a woman with a cock is perfectly safe - save the obvious risk of pregnancy. We know that only one woman in four is symptomatic, but that there is a high correlation between close family members. We know that only certain genotypes are susceptible, and that cis men are seldom carriers and always asymptomatic.

In hindsight, therefore, the moment Jane discovered her transformation, we should have quarantined our mother. But we weren't to know that.

*

The household woke to my mother's screams. Jane, Mary and I emerged from our rooms together, exchanged looks heavy with sleep and full of confusion, and hurried downstairs to investigate the commotion.

In the old servants' quarters that were now a luxurious bedroom suite, our mother was hyperventilating and our father, his eyes bright with panic, was attempting vainly to calm her. Seeing Jane, his eyes lit up with a desperate hope. "Help her," he pleaded. "Please, say something."

"It's horrible!" Mum wailed. "I can't go outside like this!" As fast as she wiped the tears from her eyes, they filled with more. "My life is over!"

Mary and I glanced at each other wearily. Our mother was well known for her melodrama. We each took one of Dad's arms and guided him out and into the kitchen. I filled the kettle and set it to boil, while Mary sat him down at the table. Soon the three of us, all still in pyjamas, were sipping tea.

"I was surprised," he said eventually, "that she took Jane's, ah... That she took it so well. I was so proud of her. But poor Jane. I suppose she won't be modelling lingerie any more."

"I guess not," I said. (Though we were both wrong about that.)

"I asked her why," he continued. "She said, 'Oh, she's young. Young people these days are all changing sex and mixing up genders.'" He shrugged. "Also, I think she was hoping it would just go away by itself."

He sighed wearily. "But now it's all about her, and she's convinced no one will ever find her attractive again. She's so used to being the centre of attention..."

We were quiet for a while, deep in thought, the silence broken only by the occasional wail of misery from the bedroom. "Do you want my advice?" I offered reluctantly.

Dad perked up immediately. A drowning man clutching at straw. "Please! Anything!"

"Have you ever given a blowjob?"

Mary choked on a mouthful of tea, spraying it across half the table. "Shit!" she hissed. "Sorry!" She scrambled in search of a cloth.

"Um, no," he replied, his cheeks reddening. Whether because of the question itself or because his own daughter had asked it I wasn't sure.

"Okay," I conceded, "but you must surely have received one?"

His cheeks were aflame like never before. "Yes."

"Good. You know what to do. Get down on your knees, wrap your lips about... whatever. And keep at it until she's crying with pleasure."

"And if you can't do it," Mary said, slipping back into her seat, "ask Lizzie to do it for you."

"Shut up!" I cried, and kicked her under the table.

"Ow, Lizzie!"

We glared at each other.

Oblivious to our antics, our father sat slumped in defeat, his face in his hands. It was clear that his returning to the bedroom - for any reason - was beyond his present capability.

"I guess it's up to you, Lizzie," Mary said, snatching her legs out of range before I could kick them again.

"Why don't you do it?" I demanded.

Mary laughed. "Because it won't mean anything to her. She already thinks I'm this broken doll she needs to fix somehow." There was a familiar, passing bitterness in her eyes as she said this. "Tell you what, Lizzie," she added. "If you grow a cock, I promise to suck it."

She gave me a huge, mischievous grin - but it was a promise I would hold her to.

*

There was no good reason for me to do it, and too many to count not to, but I knew Mum needed to be told that she was just as sexy now as she ever was - and, more importantly, she needed to be shown. Words are cheap; actions speak. It should have been Dad doing it, not me, but in his present state there was no way he could convince her he meant it. There literally was no one else to do it.

I slipped into the bedroom where Mum was still whimpering in Jane's arms. She was wearing a pale silk nightie that covered the offending member but left her shapely legs bare. I sat on the bed next to her and ran my fingers casually, seductively, between her thighs.

With a cry of surprise, she sat bolt upright. "Lizzie!" she scolded. Jane too looked at me in astonishment.

Ignoring both of their shocked expressions, I looked into my mother's eyes and murmured, "I have loved many women, but none as beautiful as you."

"Lizzie," she pleaded in a whisper. Her delight at this praise warred with her confusion over its source. She opened her mouth to speak, but I stopped the words with a kiss, and not the sort of kiss a daughter should give her own mother. With a muffled cry of complaint she started to pull away, but then my hand discovered her new-grown cock and her cry became a quiet moan of pleasure.

She hardened swiftly within my hand and returned my kisses with growing passion. Jane whispered in her ear, "Lizzie's right, Mum. You're a gorgeous, sexy woman. Let us prove it to you."

"This is wrong, girls," Mum said, but did not resist as we tugged her nightie off over her head and each bent to suck on an exposed nipple. Her erect cock twitched restlessly as I stroked it lightly. It was a good length, as thick as Jane's but longer and very proud of itself.

"I wish all mums were as hot as you," I whispered in her ear, and kissed my way from her neck round to her mouth.

Was it weird? A little. Was I lying? Not really. She was indeed gorgeous and sexy, and girl-dick is most definitely my kink. Having her naked before me, sporting that Mama-bear cock, my futa-sister beside me, was like my dirtiest fantasy come true.

"Let me show you how much I love your new cock," I said, and trailed slow, seductive kisses down her neck, between her breasts, around her belly button, and finally to her virgin cock, rising from its nest of blonde curls.

I kissed the glistening tip, tasting her salty precum. I wrapped my lips about the soft, bulbous head and sucked gently, and gradually descended the shaft while teasing the sensitive underside with my tongue. By this point I had stopped even questioning the rationality of the act. I had an urgent, throbbing cock in my mouth and that was all I cared about. Moaning audibly to broadcast my contentment, I lost myself in adoration of that beautiful cock, bobbing up and down happily, sucking and licking and teasing, taking it even into my throat.