Family Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Frank is able to make the best of a bad situation.
4.3k words
4.41
76.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,732 Followers

by BrettJ © 2013

"You're away too much," Cady had told her husband. "I get lonely when you're away on business and there's no one around for me to talk to," she protested.

"What are you talking about?" Frank West said to his attractive, auburn-haired wife. He had to be at the airport in a few hours and he wasn't too thrilled with her timing. He loved his wife and had for over twenty years. She was his first and only love; they had met in high school and married upon graduation. Frank had completed his degree in architecture at night while Cady worked freelance for a book publisher at home. She had earned her degree only last year, stressing the importance of education to their daughter Alyssa. Alyssa was a bright, inquisitive burst of sunshine, adored by both of her parents. She didn't take after either of them, she was slender and tall and fair-haired with a perpetual tan. She looked more like Frank's side of the family, a lot more like her young Aunt Jessie. Jessie had been a "surprise" to the West family and was only eighteen months older than her niece. They were often mistaken for sisters and could wear each other's clothes.

"I don't get you," Frank said to his wife. "We live in a huge house, with a swimming pool so you can keep in shape and tan. We have nice neighbors and Alyssa and you get along great. What do you mean that you don't have anyone to talk to?"

Cady leaned closer to her husband and her robe opened a bit. If he didn't have to be at the airport in a few hours, he would have liked nothing more than to take her upstairs and fucked her again. She had lost none of her allure over the years, and he, none of his virility. Most couples their age probably didn't have sex half as much as they did.

"First darling, a girl can only swim so much or she gets waterlogged," she told him. "Second, most of our neighbors are more than 10 years my senior and they're boring. We have little in common. As for our daughter, I'd love to spend more time with Alyssa – but she's never here. She spends more time with her friends or with your sister," Cady sighed.

"What's wrong with that?" Frank asked, hoping that this argument wouldn't last much longer. "I thought you liked my sister and felt that she's a good influence on Alyssa."

"I adore Jessie," Cady told her husband. "She doesn't drink or do drugs and she's on the Honor Roll," she said to Frank. "I do think she has her head in the clouds a bit too often and I know she and your parents don't see eye-to-eye on a lot of things."

"Actually, they don't see eye-to-eye on anything," Frank sighed. "It's making both sides crazy, I wish that I – hey, I have an idea!"

"Will I like this idea or is it going to cost us money?" Cady asked with a grin. She could be frugal, but it had allowed them to pay off their mortgage last year. Frank earned a good living and he enjoyed the trappings of wealth. It was Cady's common sense that kept their feet planted firmly on the ground.

"A bit of money, but you will like this idea. What do you think of letting Jess move in here, in the room we were thinking of renting as a downstairs apartment?" He asked. "It's almost completed, Alyssa would have company and so she'd likely stay home more. It would give you two other women in the house and a side project. Jessie has a part-time job, so we could charge her a small rent and she'd learn responsibility or we could let her have the room in exchange for chores. It'd also get her out from under our parents' thumb and be good for everyone," Frank argued.

"I think it's a terrific idea, but will Jessie go for it?"

Jessie went for it.

Hopping up and down, hugging her brother and sister-in-law and grinning at her niece / BFF, Jessie went for it. "How soon should I pack?" She asked her brother with a huge smile.

"We haven't given permission yet," her father said with his usual dour expression. Everyone in the room looked at him with surprise, aside from Frank. He should have known that his old man would be the fly in the ointment. He could be a tyrant and Frank himself had chafed under his old man's rules and restrictions. Even to this day, there was still some tension between them.

Frank's dad should have known better than to challenge the free-willed Jessie. "I don't need anyone's permission, father," she said, using the word she only called him when she was really pissed. "I've been eighteen for several months now and I earn my own money. Where I choose to live is entirely up to me."

"Your furniture would stay here," Jessie's father said, standing firm on the verge of stubborn.

"The room is fully furnished," Frank said. He wasn't letting his mule-headed old man have the last word on this. His sister needed to get out from under his thumb.

"Oh James, stop being such a gigantic ass," Violet said to her husband. "This will be good for everyone involved and you know it. You go ahead Jessie, with my blessing. If your father doesn't like it, well, it will be interesting to see how he likes cooking his own meals and doing his own laundry for a change," she grinned as her husband shot her an astonished look.

Jessie moved in the following week. Frank made sure to take time off from work to help her pack up and move. He had always looked out for his "kid" sister, so why should this be any different? She must have hugged him a dozen times, only a few more times than she hugged Cady and Alyssa. James still refused to give his blessing, although he did relent and let her take some of her furniture.

Once Jessie was firmly ensconced in the new apartment, she fit in like she had always lived there. Frank no longer felt as guilty about going away as he once had. He knew that his little sister would be great company for both his wife and his daughter. With Alyssa about to turn eighteen in just a few short months, her slightly-older aunt would be able to help her through the pratfalls that came with being a teenager on the verge of adulthood. Things were good for Frank, exactly as he had hoped they would be by now.

He went away on several more trips, firm in the belief that everything was okay at home. He hadn't seen Cady smiling this much in years. Their sex life was even better, for reasons he didn't understand, she was ravenous in bed and didn't seem to be satiated the way she had over the past years. Frank wondered if he needed to start taking something or work out a bit more, because it didn't seem possible to him that he could satisfy his gorgeous wife. His daughter was smiling all of the time now and didn't seem to be hanging out with her friends as much. The three women were now as thick as thieves. It seemed hard to fathom that Jessie had been there for six months already and that the women were always so happy.

Frank discovered why when he arrived home from a trip to Chicago. For the first time in years, things had not gone well, the clients refused to budge on their price. He decided that he didn't need the bullshit, so he caught an earlier flight. He thought perhaps he would take Cady out to dinner and for some much-needed drinks. He was still wearing a nice suit; why not take her out for an expensive meal?

That didn't happen.

"What thefuck?!"

Frank walked into his home to see his wife and sister on their expensive sofa looking very comfortable. Both were in lingerie, Cady was wearing a black teddy and Jessie's was pink silk trimmed with white lace. They were very close together and only an idiot would have missed what they had obviously been doing. Frank felt as if he had been hit by lightning.

Cady appeared to be shocked, yet Jessie didn't make any attempts to cover herself or to even move. She waved at her older brother and flashed a winning smile. "Hey, you're home early," she said to Frank.

"Christ, never mind that," Frank yelled in anger. "Just what the hell is going on around here?"

"Oh Frank, don't be an ass, you can see what's been going on here," Jessie said, still calm and collected. "I've just had sex with Cady. It isn't the first time, either. We've been having an affair since, oh, let me think, about a month after I moved in. Isn't that right, babe?" She smiled down at an equally-cool Cady.

"He was in Florida, so yes, that would be right," Cady said. Frank needed a drink because this was all too much to take. His sister and his wife? After all that he had done for Jessie, how could the little bitch do something like this? He poured a large tumbler of Scotch and downed it. He poured another but by then, both women were standing and by his side.

"We need to explain," Jessie said.

"You sure as hell do, but not here," Frank said angrily. "I don't want Alyssa to hear."

"Oh, she knows, she's known for months," Jessie said of her niece and friend. "We told her when she turned eighteen so that we didn't have to go sneaking around anymore." Frank looked at them both and downed the next tumbler almost as fast as the first.

"I cannot believe this is happening," Frank said. He would have poured himself a third glass of Scotch but he knew all that would accomplish was getting him much more drunk and much more angry. "Okay, you said you want to explain – EXPLAIN!" He barked out.

"I-I don't know where to start," Jessie jumped back.

"Frank, she's not going to be able to explain if you're yelling at her," Cady told him. "Calm down."

"Why the fuck do I need to calm down?" He raged. "I find out my wife is fucking my sister and furthermore, my teenage daughter knows about it and I'M the only one who is in the dark," he said in his fury.

"It isn't like that, not exactly," Jessie piped up in a timid voice.

"How is it – exactly?"

"I'm in love with your wife," Jessie said as she looked up at her older brother with her unique emerald-green eyes. "Totally, head over heels in love with Cady."

"I love her too," Cady spoke up. "It started out as a one-night, drunken silly little fling. We were out having lunch, had a bit too much wine and couldn't drive home. We checked into a hotel for the afternoon to sober up and, well, ithappened. The next time was a few days later, when we were sober. After about a month, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. It became an everyday thing and we both felt guilty, but we couldn't stop. We didn't want Alyssa startled by our affection, so after she turned eighteen, we sat her down and explained."

"Christ, how do you explain to your daughter that you and her aunt are lesbians?" Frank said, rethinking that third Scotch.

"We're not, at least, I'm not," Cady looked at him with sincere brown eyes. "I still love you; you've been my lover and partner for over 20 years. Haven't you noticed that I've gotten even wilder in bed?

Frank couldn't deny that because Cady now put the Cady of years ago to shame and that Cady had practically been a nymphomaniac. Still, they were on the horns of a dilemma.

"Okay, so you two are in love, what next?" A still-angry & betrayed husband said to the two women. "Are you seeking a divorce or do you want me to file?"

"Neither," Cady answered plainly. "I still love you and I want our marriage to work. I also happen to be in love with your sister. She is amazing in bed. We have a compromise to offer you, if you think you can listen long enough."

Shoot," Frank said, believing that there was nothing under the sun that the two of them could say to convince him this was all okay.

"IF you let us continue, we know of a young woman who is crazy about you and is dying to sleep with you," Jessie said while Cady nodded. "Cady and I agreed that you'd be okay to sleep with her or with any woman you chose if you let us continue being lovers. Or, if you aren't interested in our young lady, you could sleep with any other woman you wanted, at any time. That secretary of yours is pretty hot," Jessie winked.

For the first time since his return, Frank chuckled. "Okay, and just who IS this interested third party?"

"Alyssa?"

"ALYSSA?"

"Yes, Daddy," Alyssa's voice came from behind him and Frank spun around. His daughter stood there in lingerie similar to that of her mother's and black stiletto heels. "I've had a crush on you for ages and I told mom and Jessie about it. We talked for a long time about the way we've been living and they told me that they were both cool with us sleeping together, that is, if you are. Do you think that you could accept something like that, Daddy?"

Frank went over and poured himself a third tumbler of Scotch. He looked over at his gorgeous daughter, sister and wife. Had the whole world gone insane and taken him with it?

"Daddy, daddy, please don't get drunk," Alyssa pleaded with her father. "Look at me, look at me as a man and not as my father. I'm tall and sexy and tanned, I am a very desirable young woman – and I'm offering all of that to you if you'll just accept the status quo. I've got lots of pretty young girlfriends I can offer you as well, girls that are really like older men like I'm into older men. Think about it Daddy – just think of all the hot pussy you will get to fuck."

"She's sweetening the deal Frank, but I'll sweeten it even more," Jessie said as a stray thought came into her head. "I'll addmyself to that list. If you want to have sex with me just as your wife has sex with me, I'll let you. Here's the best part – you'll be the only man I'm sleeping with."

Frank put down his drink and didn't finish it. He was going to need to be sober for this. Wordlessly, he left the room and the three women behind him. He went upstairs to his room and sat there for a good, long hour. He thought that he had known what his life was like and now, all of those illusions had been shattered in an instant. Could he possibly accept the new reality?

Frank very desperately wanted to go back outdoors and close the door behind him, open it again and discover that all of this had been a dream or a weird practical joke. He knew that wasn't going to happen and that he had to deal with the situation. As he mulled it over, he knew that there were only two options left to him, so which one did he take?

He went back downstairs to find all three women had barely moved from their spots since he had left over an hour ago. He looked at his wife, daughter and sister and saw them looking back at him with concern.

"Daddy?" Alyssa said as she got to her feet and stood beside Frank. She was the only one of the three women who made any attempt to move. He felt the warmth of her body against his and wondered if he really could go through with this.

"Okay," Frank told the assembled group as he swallowed hard. "Maybe I'm as out of my mind as the rest of you, but everyone here is an adult, including Alyssa. If you want me in as a member of your crazy little community, I'm willing to give it a try."

Alyssa practically jumped her father. "You won't regret this, Daddy," she told him. "I'm going to be a good little fuck for you." Frank looked at the other two women in the room as if to ask "what have I gotten myself into?" They both laughed with delight.

"You had better get used to it, Frank," Jessie grinned at her older brother. "Alyssa really loves to use dirty language when she gets horny."

Frank looked at his sister and daughter. "You two have ...?"

"Several times Daddy, Jessie was my first girlfriend," Alyssa taught him. "Girlsrock, but you're going to be my first man – promise!"

Frank couldn't believe how much Alyssa had changed. Where was the sweet, quiet young woman of just a few years earlier? He looked over at Cady and asked the question that was on his mind. "Have you ...?" His wife shook her head.

"No, she wanted you to go first," Cady answered. "But, I'mgoing to," she grinned, leaving Frank no further doubts that this was to be a family affair. Frank didn't have any more time for further questions because Alyssa was tugging his arm and leading him upstairs. He assumed she would take him to his large bedroom, but that was not the case. She led him into her very feminine, pink and lace bedroom. It seemed a bit incongruous with the young wildcat that was now standing in front of him, looking at him with lust-filled eyes.

"In here, Daddy," Alyssa breathed with desire. "In my own bedroom, that's where I want my first fuck to be. God, I'm so glad you gave in, Daddy. Just the thought of fucking you has me so excited. Sit down and relax Daddy, I'm going to make you naked."

Every time Alyssa spoke to him or called him "Daddy", it had two effects on Frank. It made him all at once uncomfortable and aroused. He decided he needed to chill and go with the latter. There would be no turning back at this point and Alyssa seemed to be demanding in her desires. She wasn't even trembling as she started to undress her father; she was going after exactly what she wanted!

Frank wasn't sure that he wasn't trembling a bit, but as the lingerie-clad blonde got him undressed, he decided that he might as well relax. This was going to happen; Alyssa, Cady and Jessie were going to have their way. In a way, he should be grateful. From this day forward, he had his own private harem here at home, plus he was free to sleep with any other woman that caught his fancy. Okay, so he'd have to make a few concessions, but that was okay. Alyssa, with her stunning blonde beauty, was no mere consolation prize. He was now totally naked and proud that he had kept himself trim and fit. He was fairly sure that he'd need every bit of strength he had in him to keep up with his daughter and family.

"WOW, Daddy," Alyssa gasped. "Mom was right; you do have a big one. My first cock will be a whopper, I'm a lucky little bitch," she giggled.

"You and your mother have talked about ...?"

Alyssa giggled again. "Daddy, if I told her that I want to fuck you, of course we've talked about it. Now lie back on the bed Daddy, your daughter-slut is going to blow you."

Frank did as she asked and watched as his gorgeous, wavy-haired blonde daughter sucked on his dick. It was hard to reconcile the cock-sucking blonde with the sweet and playful child he and Cady had raised, but shit, however she had learned to do this, she was good!

"Don't be afraid to cum in my mouth, Daddy," Alyssa said in between licks. "Mommy says it's good and I want to experienceeverything with you," she grinned wickedly before returning to her sexy chore. Alyssa's mouth was almost as good as Cady's and she might even surpass her mom in a short while if she kept this up. Frank did as his daughter asked and let himself go. Naughty little scamp that she was, Alyssa didn't miss a drop.

"How did you ...?"

"Sex toys and bananas and things," Alyssa grinned at her father. He could see a subtle difference in the eighteen-year old. She seemed more confident and a bit more playful. "D'you want to do stuff to me now, Daddy?"

Of course he did, it only seemed fair. She had cleaned her lips of his cum, so Frank kissed his daughter. Not as a father, but as a lover and he put his all into it. Previously, the only woman to know this level of passion from the devoted husband and father had been Cady. Now he was showing his daughter that he was not to be underestimated. She let her father get her on her back in her bed, her tanned beauty sexy against the pink covers. Daddy was ever-so gentle as he removed the sexy lingerie she had bought just to seduce him. His mouth seemed to be everywhere as he licked and kissed her flesh. Alyssa wasn't even sure that Jessie had made her feel this sexy, her entire body was a cluster of exposed nerves and wonderful feelings!

"Oh God, oh fucking God, Daddy, you wonderful fucking bastard, lick my pussy, eat meeee!" Alyssa squealed. She was sure that downstairs, her mom and aunt were listening. She was wrong. In the master bedroom, the two other women were in a hot '69' that had started only minutes after Alyssa had taken her father upstairs. Just the thought of what was going down between father and daughter had ignited a furious spark in the two lesbian lovers. The house was full of sex tonight and there would be no end in sight.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,732 Followers
12