Family and Friends Miss Playoffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,317 Followers

"I think she's up in her room." Then he added, "Love the dress."

"Thanks," I said. "What are you up to?"

"Watching the game with friends. Rhonda is out of town."

I looked past him. There were 2 guys sitting in the living room. They were watching the game, but right now they were looking at me and Mr. H.

That gave me an idea. I did a quick turn letting the dress flair out. "You don't think it's too sexy?" I asked. I knew he saw my panties as I spun.

"No, I don't think it's too sexy. I think most men would love to see you in that or something sexier. Hell, they'd love to see you naked."

I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Never know."

I went upstairs to find Kara. She was In her room playing on her tablet."

We chatted like girls, and hung out. We decided to go downstairs and watch the game. .

Kara looked at me and said, "Dad's going to love that dress."

I told her he already saw it and did love it.

She said it figured. Then she said, "Well if you're going to look so hot, I should too."

She started going through her closet. I heard her say, "perfect."

She turned around holding a white dress it looked like a long white tank top. She pulled her clothes off and slid the dress over her head. It did not hide anything. It clung to every curve of her body like a second skin. Her Dark nipples were almost visible. It barely covered her ass.

"Nice," I said. "No panties?"

"No panty lines," she laughed.

She then walked up to me. She unbuttoned one button from the top and one from the bottom. The top gaped open to where it just hid my nipples. When I walked my yellow thong was clearly visible.

I reminded Kara her Dad was downstairs and that he was watching TV with friends.

She giggled and told me they were work friends and one was about 21 and cute. I wondered how dad would feel seeing his daughter dressed like this in front of friends. I said that I'd be scared they'd try to fuck her in front of her dad.

Kara laughed and in an exaggerated funny voice said, "Oh no, that would be horrible."

We headed down the stairs. Mr. H saw us first. "Hi girls, what's up?"

"Nothing," Kara said. "We figured we'd come down and watch the game with you, if you guys don't mind."

"Don't mind at all," said Mr H.

I could tell he noticed how we were dressed, but he didn't say a thing. The other guys turned around to look. They kinda stared. As we walked into the living room Mr. H introduced us.

"Hey guys, this is my daughter Kara and her friend Lisa."

Truthfully, I don't remember the guys names.

If Mr. H. Was concerned about how we were dressed he didn't say anything. In fact he seemed kind of proud.

"They came down to watch the game with us."

The 2 friends on the couch moved over and made room for me in the middle. Mr H patted the arm of his chair and told Kara there was enough room for both of them.

I went to sit down. I'm sure as I bent over to sit both guys saw at least 1/2 my ass. When I sat the unbuttoned dress gaped and my panties were clearly on display. I just pretended I didn't notice.

Kara sat 1/2 on her dad's lap 1/2 on the arm of the chair leaning against her dad. That meant her ass was facing us. He put his arm around her resting on the arm of the chair. His hand landed at her thigh right at the hem of her dress. His fingers played with it.

As we watched the game I noticed he was slowly pulling the hem up bit by bit. I knew where he was sitting he couldn't see her ass. So if he was doing it on purpose it was to show his friends. The dress had ridden so high you could see 1/2 her ass.

I noticed the guys sitting on the couch with me. They weren't sure where to look. I think they forgot about the game and were only watching us.

I asked if anyone wanted a drink. All the guys said they'd have a beer. I got up to get them. Again when I got up I'm sure I flashed 1/2 my ass. When I opened the fridge, the beers were on the bottom shelf. I smiled to myself. I bent over straight legged and grabbed 3. I knew for sure my ass was completely exposed to all of them.

I brought the beers into the room. When I gave each guy their beer I bent over. They each got a very clear view of my tits down my top. I sat back down. Kara gave me a quick wink.

Then she said to me. "You didn't get yourself anything. I'm going to get a Diet Coke. Want one?"

I said, "Sure."

Kara climbed off the chair. She made no move to adjust her dress. It had slid 1/2 way up her ass and her pussy was exposed. Everyone looked. She pretended not to notice. Her dad was behind her and could only see her ass. She turned to him and asked him if he wanted anything else. Now, he also could see her pussy was exposed.

He just smiled at her and said, "No, I'm all set thanks."

Kara got us 2 glasses. She reached to an upper cabinet. There were some in the lower cabinet shelf, but she stretched for the top letting her dress slide higher. She then pulled out the freezer drawer. With her legs slightly apart she bent over to get ice for the glasses. That did it. Her dress slid completely up over her ass. We could see her pussy and ass perfectly. She stood up. Back still to us, ass exposed, she put the glasses on the counter and filled them. She put the coke back in the fridge, picked up the glasses, and turned to us. Glass in each hand.

It was only then, as she walked towards us, did she pretend to notice her dress.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry," she said.

The 2 friends mumbled something about it's ok and no worries. She quickly handed me my coke and tried to readjust the dress with one hand. Her dad held out his hand. She handed him the drink and pulled her dress down. Well almost down. She still had a bit of ass showing. She climbed back up on the arm leaning into her dad. His hand went back around her to the hem of her dress. This time it was obvious he was slowly pulling it up. He didn't stop till her ass was completely exposed and the dress almost around her waist. Then he rested his hand on her ass. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

He looked at her, and in a soft voice, pretending we were not supposed to hear, said, "no panties?"

She shrugged and said, "No panty lines."

I giggled.

I am not sure the guys watched the rest of the game. We kept getting up and doing stuff. They'd watch us.

When the game ended we finally went up to Kara's room. We giggled, laughed, called each other slut, and reviewed our antics and their reactions. I commented that her dad seemed to enjoy it. Actually seemed proud of her.

"I know," she said. "I thought I was going to cum every time he pulled my dress up when I sat down. I was afraid when I stood up you'd see my pussy juice on my thighs. And his hand on my ass. Did you see that."

We giggled and chatted more. Her Dad called us for dinner. We got up to go. Kara looked at me and said, "No way."

No way what? I thought.

She grabbed my thong and pulled it off me. I stepped out of it. "That's better," she said. We both giggled.

Mr. H was in the kitchen. He smiled when he saw us. "Well, you girls certainly impressed my friends today," he said.

We innocently asked what they'd said.

"They couldn't stop talking about how hot you are. By Monday I'm sure everyone at work will know how hot my daughter and her friend are."

"Uh oh," said Kara, obviously worried. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Nah," said her Dad. "One's married, and no one would believe them anyway. But it's true. You girls sure are hot."

We thanked him.

He looked at me and said, " I see you lost the panties."

I giggled and told him his daughter made me. I asked if he wanted me to go put them back on.

"He laughed," and said. "No way, I love pussy." We all laughed and ate dinner.

"Where's Ricky'" I asked. The little perv was always around when I was here.

"He's at a friends house. He should back around 9-9:30," he answered.

We made small talk. Kara and I went upstairs. Around 9 we decided to go watch TV. Kara said let's get ready for bed first. Kara pulled on a short T shirt that barely covered her ass. I put on my T and little boy shorts. They also barely covered anything.

We walked into the living room. Ricky and Mr H were watching TV. We asked what they were watching. Ricky's mouth dropped open. He kept looking at his dad then us. Mr H acted like nothing was going on and told what they were watching.

Kara lay down on the floor in front of the couch. Her top pulled up and exposed her ass. I asked Ricky if I could sit on the couch with him. He nodded. I lay down on the couch and put my feet in his lap and asked if it was OK. He mumbled yes.

I think he forgot the TV was on. Between his sister's ass, my feet and panties, and his dad's non reaction. He had no idea what was going on.

I could feel his hard cock against my legs. I decided to tease him and rub my legs or feet against it every once in awhile. He got bold and started rubbing his hand up and down my leg. I couldn't believe he'd gotten so brave. He kept moving it slowly higher and higher waiting for me to react. The only reaction I made was to sigh, spread my legs a little, and place my leg on his cock so he knew I was doing it deliberately. I was wondering how far he'd go. I mean, he's 18, he must know something. Who knows.

I looked around. There was a throw on the floor near the couch. I asked Kara if she'd throw it to me. She rolled over, grabbed it and threw it to me. When she did her pussy was completely exposed. Ricky looked at his dad to see if there was a reaction. His dad just smiled and went back to the TV. I put the throw over my hips. Ricky's hands now started going a little higher. I put my fingers in the waistband of my panties, lifted my ass, and pushed them down as far as I could.

Ricky got the idea and pulled them the rest of the way off me. Knowing they were gone, he ran his hand right up to my pussy. I spread my legs to give him access. He was kind of clumsy and rough. I took his hand in mine to guide him. He was a quick learner and was soon fingering me just the way I like. I kept playing with his cock with my feet. I could feel myself starting to cum. Again I took his hand and guided it. I came, as I did I let out a loud moan. Mr. H and Kara turned to look at me.

Kara giggled.

Now I wanted to return the favor. I sat up, stretched and said out loud that my side hurt. I asked him if I could put my head in his lap. He nodded, again looking at his dad for a reaction. I turned around keeping covered with the blanket. I put my head in his lap. I then pulled my top up over my tits. I took his hands and again showed him how to touch them. Once he got the hang of it. I let go of his hands and slid mine to his lap. I could feel his hard cock.

As he played with my tits I rubbed his cock through his pants. It took about 3 minutes till I felt it spasm and felt his pants get wet under my face. I was surprised he lasted that long.

He looked around and said, "I better get to bed."

He walked around behind the couch keeping his back to us and went upstairs. Kara and her dad looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

Kara reached up and quickly pulled the throw away. I was on the couch exposed from my tits down.

Kara just laughed and said, "You are a slut."

"You're the one who taught him," I said.

Mr. H looked at me and said, "Nice tits."

Kara looked at him and said, "She does have nice tits, doesn't she."

He said, "Yes but I'm sure you do to."

She put on a little girl face, kneeled in front of him, looked at him, and said, "Daddy, would you like to see my tits?"

I unconsciously placed one hand on my tit and the other went down to my clit. I started playing with both. I watched Kara and her dad.

He was not shy. He reached down and pulled her shirt off her. She raised her arms to make it easy for him.

He reached out and caressed them. "I always thought they'd be beautiful," he said.

"Thought?" She asked. "Do you think about my tits a lot?"

"More than I'd like to admit."

She was still using her little girl voice. "What else does Daddy think about?" She pushed herself up so her face was in front of his. Her hands were on his thighs supporting her.

This was getting hotter and hotter. I spread my legs, lifted my knees and seriously started playing with myself.

His hands reached down and grabbed her ass. "I've always wanted to grab this sexy ass."

"Mmmmm, that feels good," she cooed.

Her hand fell to his lap. "Anything else daddy wants from his little girl?"

He just looked at her.

She started unbuttoning his pants "Anything? she said again. She starting pulling his zipper down. "Anything?" she repeated. She pulled his cock out. It was about 7". She breathed on the head, looked him in the eyes and in a husky voice said, "Anything you want."

He pushed her head down. She opened her lips and started sucking his cock. It was so sexy, so hot. I'd seen her naked before, but of course never saw her give a blow job. She was good at it. You could see her hands pumping his cock up and down and her saliva dripping down the sides.

I came. She heard me. She stopped, smiled at me and then started again. Her dad's head was back, eyes closed. His hand resting on the top of her head. She kept sucking him. All of a sudden he moaned. "Baby?" warning her he was going to cum.

She stopped for a second and said, "It's ok," and dropped her mouth back over his cock.

He started to cum. She got most of it in her mouth. Some sprayed on her tits. She turned to look at me. She smiled, opened her mouth to show me it was full of cum, and then swallowed.

I came again.

She brought her hands up to the cum on her tits, started rubbing it in, and said, again in her baby girl voice, "Look, daddy you made my tits all messy."

Then, she just stood up, announced it was bedtime, grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. At the bottom of the stairs she stopped. She looked at her dad sitting head back, eyes closed in his chair and said, "Night daddy."

We ran up the stairs giggling.

I woke up before Kara. I decided to go make coffee. I looked around to put something on but then thought, why bother. I left the room naked and started down the stairs. In a flash Ricky was behind me. He was cute. He was in his boxers. Lean and skinny.

He was real sweet and asked me how I was. I told him great and that I had fun last night.

"Me too," he said. "That was amazing."

I laughed and told him to remember what I taught him and that if he did he would make a lot of women happ. He thanked me over and over. He kept telling me how beautiful and amazing I was. I'm sure the fact that I was naked had nothing to do with the erection he was sporting under his boxers.

I told him he didn't have to thank me and that I had fun too.

I started the coffee and sat down. Ricky started asking me questions about sex. He was relating to stuff he'd seen on porn.

Porn I thought. Does everyone today watch porn on the Internet?

I answered his questions honestly as best I could. The idea of being the teacher to this cute kid was starting to turn me on. I kept looking at his erection inside his shorts. Kara had told me he had a nice cock. I didn't see it last night. I started to wonder what it felt like, tasted like.

Dammit! I thought. What was wrong with me? All I have been thinking of was sex. This wasn't really like me. Yet here I was, naked, staring at my best friend's, kid brother's cock and getting horny because being slutty was turning me on so much.

Even as I was thinking I shouldn't, I knew I was going to. I told Ricky I thought he was very sweet and he can't tell anyone about any of this.

He started swearing to me he would never do anything to hurt me. That he loved me like family. We discussed that I could never be his girlfriend. He was so sweet. He really understood that this was a gift.

I kissed him on the lips. Not a passionate kiss. A delicate one. I told him that being with him was naughty fun and I was loving it but I reminded him, I wouldn't be his girlfriend. That I was enjoying the attention of others.

He said he'd seen that kind of thing on the Internet and that he thought it was hot.

I kissed him again and said, "As long as we're clear, I have something for you."

I slid to my knees and pulled his boxers off. Kara was right. He did have a nice cock.

I took his cock in my hand. "Kara was right. You do have a nice cock."

"Really, she said that."

"Yup. She did. She liked watching you jack off. She actually likes that you wanted to see her naked. She enjoyed showing off for you. She'd do it anytime you asked."

I then took the head of his cock in my mouth. It was covered with pre-cum. It tasted sweet. He moaned.

He watched me intently as I sucked his cock. I loved it. I made a show of it. Licking the sides and tip as well as sucking on it.

I asked him how it felt.

"Amazing, " was all he said."

It took about 2 minutes and he erupted in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and said, "Mmmmmm good."

His cock stayed hard. In the back of my mind I thought of the stamina of young men. Well, if he was still hard, I was still going to blow him.

He heard someone coming down the stairs. He tried to get me to stop.

"Relax," I said.

He looked apprehensive as his dad walked in the kitchen.

Mr. H looked at us and said, "Well, that looks like fun." Then he asked Ricky, "Like it?"

Ricky stammered out a yes. I looked at him and said, "I told you so."

Mr. H stood there watching us. I started thinking how good his cock looked last night as Kara sucked it.

I looked at Ricky and said, "Watch this."

"Mr. H," I asked. "Are you enjoying looking at my ass?"

Mr H laughed and said, "A very sexy ass."

I wiggled my ass and said, "You could show me."

He didn't have to be told twice. He got on his knees behind me, lined his cock up against my pussy, and it slid right in.

He commented on how wet I was. He then asked Ricky if he felt how wet I was. Ricky said he did last night.

"Ahh," said Mr H. "That's what you were doing under the blanket. Good for you."

Ricky started to relax. He watched me. He watched his dad fuck me. He kept saying how hot and sexy I looked. On my part I kept telling Ricky how good his cock tasted and that it felt good being fucked while I sucked him. I felt my orgasm building. I groaned into Ricky's cock and came.

"I just came," I said. I then went back to work on his cock.

Just then Kara walked into the room. She was also naked. She just looked at us, laughed, and said, " Slut."

At that I came again.

Kara watched and said, "Dammit, now I'm getting horny." She started playing with her pussy.

I was starting to lose myself to being fucked. I was not doing Ricky's cock like I wanted. I looked at Kara and said, "Get your slutty little mouth over here and help.

She laughed. She knelt beside me and took Ricky's cock in her mouth. Ricky just looked amazed. I looked at him and said, "I bet if you're good you can fuck her later."

He looked at her and she nodded.

I started to get into being fucked. "That's it Mr H. Fuck me. Shove that cock in my cunt. I saw you stick it in your daughter's mouth last night. You're going to fuck her too. Aren't you. What's Mrs H going to say when she gets home."

I don't know why, but that one did it. He pulled out and came on my ass and back. The sticky cum on my ass reminded me that no one had ever fucked my ass. I came again. We watched Kara for 2 more minutes. Ricky started moaning and came in her mouth. She turned, kissed me, and shoved the cum in my mouth. We both had it dripping down our faces.

Ricky said, "This is much better than porn."

We all laughed.

I went upstairs, showered, and went home.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,317 Followers