Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," Tom said as she came out of the bathroom, "Check out these plans they lent us." When Sarah began traveling with Tim it was, 'lent me,' but a month or so ago Tim started using 'us.' He was in a tee shirt and boxers which was his routine.

Sarah grabbed a couple of pillows from her bed, propped them against the headboard, and crawled onto the bed next to Tim. "Where's that?" she asked pointing to a control box in the lower corner.

"Power transformer for the main line. Northwest corner, remember the parked forklifts?" he ran a finger across the plan. They went over the layout then Tim pulled out a binder and it was all in French. Sarah was able to translate most of it, but some words she either didn't know or were technical.

Soon Sarah was dozing off and noticing this, Tim let the girl roll onto her side putting her head on his lap. He had his right arm draped across her shoulder as he looked through the other docs. He continued to study the specs wondering if this could be used in their new facility. He was feeling tired himself and noticed it was after 2 AM when he looked down at the sleeping girl. Her robe had opened and her huge breast was exposed. He tried not to look but he'd never seen one that large. Then he felt his cock throb and grow under her cheek. 'Oh shit! I wake her and she'll see I'm erect,' he thought. He tried to think of the specs, the new plant, and yet his eyes kept looking at her perfect breast.

Sarah was dreaming about Tom and his wonderful cock. He was lying on his back, his long shaft throbbing all the way to his navel. She was licking him, pleasuring him. She could feel him in her mouth, taste the salty skin as she licked him.

Tim looked on with horror as the girl moaned and pressed her lips onto his now rock-hard cock. All he had between her mouth and his cock was his boxers. He stifled a moan as his pulsing cock slid through the opening and her warm mouth engulfed him. Marsha hadn't sucked on his cock for 20 years and he'd forgotten how great it felt, but he desperately wanted her to stop before she woke up. She'll be mortified if she...oh fuck! he thought as she was now swallowing his entire shaft.

Sarah loved this dream. Ever since she'd started traveling with Tom's father she'd had nightly erotic dreams but this was by far the most real. She found herself sucking harder on Tom's cock wanting his cum. She loved it when he filled her mouth with that tangy salty sperm.

Tim had given up and put his head back feeling the aching in his balls grow. He had to do it, he shouldn't as it was so wrong but he slipped his hand onto her soft warm breast just as he came. He thought she'd wake up as he loudly groaned feeling spurt after spurt of cum shoot into her mouth. Even after he was spent, the girl kept sucking. She was making soft mewing sounds as she bathed his softening cock with her tongue.

Feeling more satisfied than she had in days, Sarah rolled over, smacking her lips, curled up, her back to the man, and fell into an even deeper sleep. Tim quietly rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. His balls had the most pleasant ache in them that he could remember as if Sarah had sucked him dry. He felt his cock throb again remembering how incredible her tit felt. He came back out and Sarah was on her back her robe opened up, her large breasts spilling off her chest.

He softly pulled her robe closed and then gently shook her, "Sarah. You fell asleep, you should go to bed," he said as she opened her eyes. She looked confused for a moment then smacked her lips as if trying to identify the taste.

"Sorry, I guess I'm more tired than I thought," she said. She got up and seeing Tim had turned his back, slipped off her robe and crawled under the covers.

Tim had trouble sleeping that night his cock swelling as he thought about the beautiful girl with the amazing mouth and tits naked in the bed next to his. He thought that perhaps he should change the sleeping arrangements but that would raise questions. He decided to see if things could go back to normal.

Two weeks later, a similar thing happened. Sarah fell asleep next to Tim and slid a hand onto his cock and stroked him. She was purring in her sleep as again his cock slipped out of his boxers. She moaned happily and lay back, pulled her robe open, and mumbled, "Fuck me, Tom. Fuck me with your huge cock."

Tim let her pull him on top of her and his willpower melted as she guided him inside her. For some reason, she'd not worn panties under her robe that night, not that he was complaining.

Sarah moaned loudly in pleasure as Tom's cock drove into her pussy. This dream felt so real, so good as he thrust harder into her. She had been dreaming she was snuggling with Tom, he was trying to read but she remembered begging him to fuck her. She could always count on Tom to get hard and give her his cock.

Tim gave up thinking this was wrong as it felt so right. While he hoped the girl wouldn't wake up, he didn't hold back as she was sighing over and over, "Fuck me, fuck my pussy." He looked down at that perfect body, those huge tits flopping in rhythm with his thrusts. He bent down and sucked a nipple between his lips causing her to now groan loudly. He wanted to tell her to keep it down but that might awaken her. He was gritting his teeth trying not to cum when the girl cried out she was cumming. He heard pounding on the wall as he gave up holding back and thrust hard into her releasing a huge load in her womb. He opened his eyes and saw the girl was again fast asleep. He'd never heard of sleep fucking but apparently, it's a real thing.

The next morning, Sarah woke up in Tim's bed and he was sleeping in hers. She felt a tingling as if she'd had sex and saw she was naked, her robe over on a chair. She felt between her legs and groaned. She'd...they'd had sex. Did he fuck her while she slept? Then she remembered the vivid dream when she pulled Tom...Tim? on top of her. She put her hands over her face as she remembered the taste of semen in her mouth in Montreal. Did she?

Tim woke up hearing the shower and saw his bed was empty. He had a feeling of dread knowing a woman knew when she'd had sex, especially without a condom. He got up and made coffee. He heard the water go off and was surprised to hear soft singing. That can't be bad if she's happy. Maybe she is totally unaware they'd fucked.

Sarah came out naked and nodded at her father-in-law. She saw the shocked look on his face and shrugged her shoulders. "You've seen me naked, fucked me to be exact. This shouldn't be an issue," she said simply.

"Oh, God! I'm so sorry. I wasn't...I didn't...oh shit!" he mumbled.

Sarah sat down next to him, taking his cup and having a sip. "Relax. I know you didn't rape me. I normally don't remember my dreams but last trip I dreamt I sucked Tom's cock, and last night I dreamt I begged Tom to fuck me. They weren't dreams, were they?" she asked.

Tim shook his head. "No. They were real. I didn't know what to do both times. Wake you up and see the look of horror on your face? I swear to you I never wanted this to happen, never initiated any of it," he said sadly.

Sarah laughed, "It's fine. I'm not pressing charges or anything. I liked it both times. These trips are killing me and this morning and last week I've felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders."

Tim sighed with relief, "Damn! I was tossing and turning all night thinking I ruined what we have." He looked at the girl, "We've done incredible things, the silicone/iron/molybdenum battery. EVs now with over a 1,000-mile range. That was you. All the patents and improvements. Someone was looking down on me when you ran into Tom."

"I thought you didn't believe in God," Sarah said as she crawled under his covers, "I thought you told me we are our own Gods. Every choice, every action brings us good or bad fortune."

"I said that but what you've done for Tom is miraculous and I cannot even put a value on what you've done for me and the company," he said as he pulled the girl close.

"Even asleep I add value," she chuckled.

Tim laughed, "I would call that value added." He was quiet for a minute. "Can I say something? I've not had a blowjob in literally decades so it's not like I'm an expert, but even in your sleep that was the best I've ever had," he said softly.

"Thanks," Sarah said, I was going to put that on my job application but couldn't find a logical place to put that." She reached over and felt his cock, "I wish I could show you how much better I can be at sucking cock awake but we'd better not."

* * *

A few weeks later Tim asked Sarah about a meeting and she paused, looking confused then pulled out her phone. She never once forgot anything and he pulled her aside, "Are you alright?"

"Fine, I'm fine. Just a little tired, I guess," she sighed. "Hirotoshi Akiro," she said, "Chief engineer at 4 PM," she said.

Tim nodded but looked at his Assistant a bit worried. She had never forgotten anything as far as he could tell but he found another of her skills. In the three weeks since booking the trip to Osaka, Japan, Sarah had learned enough Japanese to get them around the city. She interpreted a lot more of the conversations than he thought she'd be able to. She explained that after learning five languages, picking up another isn't that tough.

That night, Tim was looking over the various notes both had made but stopped and put down the folder. "Sarah, are you alright? Are these trips getting to be too much for you?"

"No, I like traveling. I like working with you," she said softly. She still felt terrible she could not remember the man's name they were meeting. Unforgivable.

"Still, something's bothering you. Come over here and sit with me. If I'm pushing you too hard or...hell! We've been to dozens of cities and countries and we've never once gone out sightseeing. I know it's late but tomorrow let's go visit a Shinto shrine or temple or whatever they call it, or find a great restaurant."

Sarah chuckled, "I like working with you or spending time. You are so intellectually stimulating so it doesn't feel like work."

"Then what is it?" Tim asked. He let the girl think about his question.

Sarah started to say something then smiled, "I'm fine. Perhaps I am just tired. Tomorrow I'll be on top of things," she said. She got up, grabbed her robe, and headed to the bathroom.

Tim decided they did need a break and the next morning he told Sarah to cancel all their appointments.

"Really? Please, don't do this on my account. I slept great last night," she said. It wasn't true. Tom's cock was right in front of her in dream after dream...or was it Tim's cock? She woke up feeling more frustrated than ever.

Tim shook his head, "No, not for you. I've been to over 30 countries and other than restaurants and hotels I've taken in none of the culture. From now on, we'll have one day each trip dedicated to taking in the local culture. You can stay here and rest if you like but I'm visiting shrines and...what else is there here?" he asked.

It was a fun day as they explored temples, shrines, an aquarium, and the Osaka Castle before finding an upscale restaurant where the food was artfully prepared in front of them. Sarah started chuckling as they watched in awe as the chef skillfully sliced, flipped, and arranged their meals.

Tim looked over, "What's funny?"

"I was thinking about something I read a while back. The wife comes home exhausted and tells her husband she can't face cooking. 'Ok, let's go out, where to?' he asked. She told him, 'One of those places they prepare the meal right in front of you.'" Sarah nodded at the incredible performance.

Tim nodded, "Ok, not exactly funny," he looked at her quizzically.

Sarah smiled, "She got all dressed up and he took her to Subway," she giggled.

After dinner, they headed back to the hotel and they saw a bath house. Tim stopped. "You know, I've heard these baths are very therapeutic. Interested?" he asked.

Sarah studied the sign and nodded, "Onsen, this is what we want."

Tim looked confused, "What? Onsen? Is that Japanese for bath?"

"Onsen baths are hot springs versus sento which are traditional hot baths. This water has lots of minerals, whereas sento is, well hot water. Both are supposed to be great but I've been told if you're doing the baths find...well, this," she said.

They went in and were led to changing rooms. They were then escorted to a private bath wearing only towels. The girl bowed and left them alone.

Tim started to get in his towel wrapped around his waist but Sarah stopped him, "No, no towels in the water." She pulled off her towel and slid into the hot water. She watched as Tim shrugged, pulled off his towel, and slipped in next to her. She noticed where Tom inherited his large cock.

They were sitting, heads back, eyes closed soaking in the minerals and warmth when Sarah let out a frustrated sigh.

Tim looked over, "What's wrong. You don't like this?" he asked.

Sarah shook her head, "No, this is great, but...never mind. It's a bit embarrassing."

"I know, you're naked...I'm naked and it's inappropriate," he sighed.

Sarak shook her head, "In Japan it's appropriate. People share baths like this and it's not sexual, it's just that..." She looked at the clock, "We should get out. It's been 10 minutes," she said.

They got out, wrapped themselves in their towels, and cooled off. Sarah went over and picked up a laminated card, "We should do intervals of 6 to 9 minutes," she said.

They again got naked and climbed back in, then after 8 minutes neither bothered with the towel. By the end of the evening, they were sitting butt cheek to butt cheek talking and laughing. Both were not shy about touching the other's leg when making a point. Then Sarah climbed out and sighed, "This was great but we need to shower and get back to the hotel. You have the 8 AM meeting on the other side of the city."

That night Sarah came out of the bathroom naked. She shrugged, "You've seen me. I've seen you." She stood boldly making no move to get into her bed or to cover up. She liked being looked at, liked the look on Tim's face.

Tim was bluntly staring at her beauty before mentally slapping himself. "Right!" he said as he headed toward the bathroom.

That night was even more frustrating for Sarah and Tim. All night long Sarah felt her pussy throb thinking about the plump 8" hanging down between Tim's legs. Like father like son, she thought. She wished she'd been awake to truly savor sucking his cock or getting fucked by it.

Tim's cock throbbed angrily all night. He thought about going into the bathroom to jerk off as he couldn't do it without Sarah hearing him. This was strange. It had been perhaps 20 years since he last jerked off but it suddenly seemed urgent. He quietly got out of bed trying not to wake the girl up holding his achingly hard cock.

Sarah was dreaming that Tom was teasing her. Kissing her inner thighs while never touching her pussy. Then he was waving his cock in front of her face, her mouth was opening, tongue trying to taste him, but he kept pulling back. She let out a frustrated cry.

Tim heard it and came over to the bed, putting a hand on her shoulder. Her arms were instantly around him pulling him onto her. There was no resistance, no hesitation as he mashed his lips to hers. his crotch pressed between her open thighs.

Sarah moaned and reached between them, guiding his cock inside her. "Oh fuck! Yessss," she cried with her head back. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she moaned happily.

Tim didn't need the encouragement as he thrust deeply into the girl. She was awake this time looking him in the eyes, mouth open as he slammed hard into her. With other women, he'd had to take his time since his cock would always hurt them when he pressed into their cervix but Sarah seemed to not care or have that issue. Her pussy felt tight and velvety smooth as he pounded into her.

Sarah was making soft mewing sounds with each of his assaults on her young pussy. She arched her back as Tim sucked a nipple into his mouth, biting it gently. Tom never bit her nipples and this felt incredible. She felt the last week's sexual frustration building and panted that she was cumming. "Oh, God! Fuck meeeeeee," she hissed as the welcome release exploded through her.

Tim was not far off either as the young girl clung to her, arms and legs wrapped around him. He no longer could suck her nipple but he'd never been with a more passionate woman and soon shot his load deep into her womb. He wondered if she were on the pill and where she was in her cycle but rather than cause worry it enhanced his orgasm.

Sarah lay back feeling totally at peace stroking her father-in-law's back and fell fast asleep.

Tim woke up at first disoriented but then it all came back to him. Then he realized what woke him up. The top of Sarah's blonde head was bobbing on his cock and her fingers were pinching his nipples. "Oh wow, Sarah...oh fuck!" he said. The girl was deep-throating him, clenching her throat on his cock before pulling off and looking up at him. Her bright blue eyes were full of lust and he wanted to hold off, wanted to fuck that incredibly tight pussy again but it was no use, "Fuck! Sarah I'm going....fuck" he said putting his head back as the first spurt of cum shot down Sarah's throat.

Sarah swallowed an impressive amount of cum considering the man had cum just 4 hours before. She licked and sucked every drop before grinning at him as she wiped her mouth. She rolled off the bed, looked at his cock then at him, "Now that was inappropriate but nice." Then she headed to the bathroom.

Tim lay back panting as he heard the shower turn on. He looked at the clock and figured he'd better join her or they'd be late.

Sarah stepped to the side letting the older man in, "Need your back washed? I did a pretty good job bathing your front," she giggled.

They just barely made their appointment but both were more upbeat and carefree than they'd been before. "Releasing pent-up sexual tension will do that," Sarah whispered to Tim as they entered the glass building. "You felt the same frustration I was feeling," she said as the guard stood and greeted them.

That night Tim and Sarah sat down and decided to discuss their new relationship.

"I don't feel guilty," Sarah said softly, "No regrets but if we make this a regular thing I will. I want to be a good wife and don't want to hurt either Marsha or Tom, but I also wonder how you'll look at me from now on."

Tim shook his head, "How I've looked at you since you came down the aisle in that amazing wedding dress. I might have fantasized about you once or twice," he smiled.

"That's fairly insulting," Sarah sighed, "I was hoping for more than once or twice."

Tim laughed, "I was rounding down from 10,000. Before we began spending time together I was baffled hearing numbers like, men think about sex 20 times per day. I never did. I have probably gone two or three days without thinking about sex. Then we started traveling together and 20 seems a bit low," he sighed.

"20? Since I met Tom, and after spending time with you I might think about sex 20 times per hour," she chuckled. "But I am not ready to have an affair. We made mistakes but let's not hurt anyone by compounding it, ok?"

Tim smiled, "then we just suck it up. I can do that," he said as he stroked her shoulder, "Damn! I want nothing more than to get you naked right now!" He got up and turned on the TV. "Let's forget about sex and watch a movie," he said.

* * *

The next week after resting up from the jet lag along with a hot marathon session with Tom, Megan came for a visit. Sarah was all excited having not seen her best friend since the wedding.

The two girls were out walking in the park a few blocks from Sarah's and Tom's home. Megan was talking about her job and her steady boyfriend. Her first steady boyfriend ever.