Family Business Ch. 03

Story Info
He spends weekend with his mom.
9.8k words
4.59
225.6k
73
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers

Mike didn't see any of his family other than his dad the next day at work. As usual, his dad made the rounds of the office on the first day back after the paid vacation. John chatted with everyone as if they were old friends. As Mike watched him make his way down the hall he realized again what made his dad such a great boss and company owner. John had the gift of making everyone feel important and valued.

Mike and his dad traded a few friendly words. John acted as if nothing at all out of the ordinary had happened between them. He calmly talked with Mike and then moved on to the next office even as Mike felt a wave of confusion wash over him. How was he supposed to react now in the wake of all that had happened? Just seeing his dad brought back a flood of fresh memories of fucking his own mother and of seeing his dad fucking his older sister.

The rest of the week passed with alternating periods where everything felt fine and normal and other times when things felt weird and confusing. However, the longer the week continued the times when things felt weird and confusing happened less frequently.

Whenever he saw his parents or Lily that week at work they seemed completely normal and acted as if nothing unusual had happened. Somehow, their normalcy comforted and reassured him that things could somehow continue to be normal even as things were most certainly not. When he felt like there was no possible way he could continue on this path he had started down for fear it would fuck up his family relationships and his own mental state he reflected on the rest of his family.

They all, or at least most of them, had apparently been fucking each other for years and yet Mike never knew. If he didn't know and couldn't tell then maybe it was possible to give in to his forbidden desires and things would turn out OK.

That was still his mindset when work ended on Friday. He went home to take a quick shower and change for his "date" with Lily. As he drove to her house he realized that he was far more nervous about the evening ahead than he probably should be or ever had been before when thinking of hanging out with his big sister.

Unlike over breakfast on New Year's Day there wasn't a heavy, uncomfortable tension between them. Perhaps it was just the extra time to get used to the idea of what had happened, but for whatever reason Mike found himself chatting easily with Lily once he arrived at her place.

They went out to dinner and then to one of Lily's favorite hangouts. This bar was only a few blocks from Lily's place so they parked back at her place and walked back to the bar. They sat through several rounds of drinks talking and laughing. Neither had specifically mentioned what happened on New Year's Eve or anything about their newfound knowledge, but somehow there was a new understanding, a new closeness between them that went beyond words.

After settling their bill they walked back to Lily's place. Lily leaned on him slightly as if to steady herself from being a bit too drunk, but Mike suspected she was leaning on him perhaps a little more than would be necessary. Whatever the reason he liked feeling her like this and began to feel things he had never felt before, with the exception of his performance as Santa, in the presence of his sister.

Back at her place there suddenly seemed to be a tension between them. This tension wasn't like the one between them on New Year's morning. Instead this tension reminded Mike of the way two new lovers might feel the building of nerves and anticipation when they suspected they were on the verge of their first fuck. Mike wondered if he could really go through with this. Was he really about to fuck his older sister?

As Mike sat contemplating the situation Lily got up and went into the kitchen. Mike assumed she was going to get something to drink, and he was surprised when he suddenly felt something slipping down his forehead and over his eyes. In the next instant his vision was completely blocked by some sort of blindfold.

Mike gasped in surprise and from a sudden wave of unknown excitement. For a few seconds Mike didn't feel or hear anything as he sat completely still awaiting Lily's next move.

Her fingers lightly brushed across his shoulders and he heard her footsteps move around from behind him until she seemed to be standing directly in front of him. She took his hand in hers and Mike stood up off the couch and blindly followed her as she led him out of the living room.

"Hey sis," Mike joked trying to figure out what she had in mind, "what 'cha doing?"

Instead of a verbal answer Mike felt Lily grasp his shoulders and spin him around quickly. She pushed him backwards and Mike fell on the bed roughly. He was still bouncing and rocking from the force of his impact when suddenly he was aware of Lily directly beside him. "Be quiet," she said softly but very sternly. "You will speak when you are spoken to, understand?"

Suddenly Mike didn't feel like he was with his sister Lily any longer. The sister he had been with earlier had been funny and tender, but suddenly the woman he was with was the cold, hard-edged bitch that he knew Lily could be around the office. This was the sister that caused other employees to joke about her being a dyke or a man hater when they didn't realize Mike was nearby. Suddenly, in the presence of this version of Lily, Mike felt excited and very, very horny.

Lily grasped his wrists and pulled each one to the corner of the bed. In turn she clasped what felt like a softly lined cuff around each wrist. For a moment Mike struggled lightly against the cuffs to gage his situation and as he did he discovered that he was very tightly bound and more or less helpless. He also heard Lily giggle as he struggled and then she said, "Relax, this is going to be fun."

As she talked her hand ran down one of his arms onto his chest. Suddenly, she roughly grasped his shirt on either side of the row of buttons holding it closed and she yanked the shirt open causing several of the buttons to fly off. It almost sounded like she was purring as he gazed down at his bare chest and stomach and let her fingers lightly brush across his excited skin.

She let him lay like this without touching him for a few minutes building his anticipation before starting to remove his pants. She easily opened his zipper and button and then pulled them and his boxers together down his legs before tossing them aside. As soon as his pants were removed she repeated what she had done to his wrists and cuffed his ankles to the corners of the bed. Mike was now completely bound and blindfolded, lying naked on the bed with his hard cock standing tall off his lap as his sister stood somewhere in the room looking down at him.

For a very long time Mike lay helplessly as Lily lightly and teasingly touched and caressed him all over his body. Her touches never lasted more than a few seconds and she moved randomly over his body so he never knew where the next touch would occur.

The result of this was that Mike was wildly excited, both from her teasing touches and from the complete unknown of his situation. He had never been so utterly at the mercy of one of his lovers before and he was surprised at how exciting this lack of control was.

He didn't know how long this teasing lasted and he didn't know if Lily was still completely clothed or if she too had stripped naked. As he received her touches there was still a part of his mind screaming that this was his sister and not just some domineering lover. That voice intensified everything that he felt.

Lily's state of dress was at least partially resolved after she changed her position on the bed. Mike felt her moving and in the next moment was smothered by her wet, excited pussy. She sat on his face so completely that he could not even breathe. He drove his tongue up inside her wet pussy and drank her juices. She finally shifted her position enough to allow him to gasp wildly for air as his tongue played all over her pussy.

After he had taken just a few thick gasps of air Lily again settled down completely onto his face blocking his airway and causing his face to become almost instantly drenched in her juices. This sensation of being completely smothered in her pussy and helpless to move her was a little scary and somehow very erotic.

Over and over she lifted herself off his face allowing him to gasp for air before settling back down over him and sitting on his face. Mike was initially so distracted by his inability to breathe that he wasn't completely concentrating on pleasuring her pussy. Eventually, however, he became a little more comfortable and came to realize that having her so completely sitting on his face and controlling him was very intense and satisfying. Other than the actual act of fucking, this was perhaps the most intimate thing he could imagine.

She used her movements to control her own lust, lifting her pussy away from him when she seemed to be nearing her orgasm, and Mike couldn't believe how long this teasing lasted. His tongue and jaw were aching but he was determined to make her cum. Slowly and steadily Mike felt Lily allowing herself to draw closer to her orgasm. When she did finally cum it was with a loud cry and her pussy exploded into a wild series of spasms and convulsions around his tongue and mouth. It felt like her juices literally began pouring out of her pussy as she came and Mike couldn't believe how wet his entire face had become.

When she was finished cumming she crawled off him and he felt her face drawing very near to his ear. "Very nice," she whispered, "you keep that up and I'll make sure you get something really special."

Then, suddenly, Mike was seemingly alone. He had expected her to suck his cock, fuck him, or at least stroke him to relieve the intense pressure built up in his cock. Instead, Lily left the bed and Mike was left lying there, extremely excited and completely helpless to do anything about it. He struggled in vain to find something, anything to rub his cock against but all he succeeded in doing was waving his hard cock back and forth through the air as he struggled against his restraints.

As he did this he heard Lily moan a long, "Yessss." The sound of her voice surprised him momentarily as he had somehow thought that she had left the room. Instead, he realized that she hadn't left at all. The idea that she was in the room, perhaps sitting in a chair, watching him struggle helplessly was at the same time frustrating and immensely erotic.

Mike groaned with lust and Lily continued to simply sit and watch him. Lily didn't touch him or say anything, but it was almost like Mike could feel the "touch" of her gaze upon him. Mike continued to struggle against his cuffs and his cock stayed rock hard as he envisioned his older sister sitting nearby watching him. He imagined her growing excited watching him struggle and that only served to make him even more excited.

It felt like this continued for nearly an hour, but Mike honestly had no idea how long he was left to lay there. Never before had Mike been so utterly excited despite having not been touched. He swore he could feel her eyes as they moved up and down his naked body and lingered around his hard cock. He briefly wondered if she planned to leave him like this until he somehow was able to make himself cum from nothing more than his own excitement. He had read stories of guys claiming they were being able to cum without being touched but he never thought it was possible.

In his frustration and arousal Mike let out a long groan. "What's wrong?" Lily asked playfully. "Is this not what you expected?" He heard her move closer to him and when she had moved very near his head she said, "So tell me Mike, what exactly is it that you want?"

"Fuck me," Mike groaned. As soon as the words escaped his mouth his mind reeled with the knowledge that he was begging his own sister to fuck him.

"Gladly," Lily replied wickedly causing Mike to groan in wild anticipation of feeling her hot pussy engulfing his rock hard cock and causing him to ultimately unleash a torrent of his pent up cum inside her.

Mike was surprised when he felt Lily's hands loosening the restraints at his ankles. For a moment he thought she was going to untie him completely and finish their fuck together, but she stopped when only his ankles were free. He still lay with his wrists bound and a blindfold covering his view.

Lily's touch on his thighs caused him to moan wildly. She started near his knees and let her hands slide upward slowly as they twisted to his inner thigh. Mike gasped and moaned and spread his legs apart widely inviting her to continue her caresses on his rock hard cock. By now Mike was so frantically excited he didn't care if she used her hands, mouth, or pussy to get him off. All he knew was that he needed to cum very soon or he might burst.

Just before her fingers reached the curly hair surrounding his stiff cock they left his body causing Mike to groan in despair. Her next touch caused him to groan again, but this time in a mixture of surprise and lust.

He could feel the wetness of the lubricating gel as Lily's fingertips danced over and around his asshole. Mike had rarely had a lover pay any attention to his asshole and so he was surprised by how exciting it felt to have Lily's fingers dancing so patiently and smoothly over his asshole. He was so preoccupied with the feeling of her fingertips that he didn't really realize that she had slipped one of her fingers inside his asshole until it was in to her first knuckle.

He groaned in surprise as she wriggled her finger slightly inside him. What the hell was she doing? It felt so strange and unfamiliar but somehow so exciting at the same time. He felt the pressure increase as her finger slipped even deeper into his asshole. His cock jumped when his mind again wrestled with the thought that this was his older sister shoving her finger up his asshole.

Lily continued working her finger and then two fingers at the same time inside Mike's asshole. He alternately moaned in excitement and discomfort from her actions. "Tell me you like it," she ordered.

"Fuck," Mike gasped. "It feels so fucking good."

"Have you ever been fucked like this before?" Lily asked.

"No," Mike groaned.

"I bet you'd like to, wouldn't you?" Lily teased. "I can just see my baby brother on his hands and knees while some stud drives his hard cock up your ass. I bet you'd beg for more until he filled your asshole with cum."

As she spoke she slipped her fingers out of Mike's ass and quickly repositioned herself. In the next moment Mike felt something new pushing against and then into his stretched asshole. He groaned at the sensation and then let out a short cry of discomfort as this new invader filled him more deeply and fully than Lily's fingers.

Lily began fucking his ass firmly as Mike squirmed and moaned, still getting used to the feeling of having his ass so full and stretched so far. Suddenly, the blindfold was ripped off his eyes and he blinked as he looked at his sister.

"Yes," she hissed, "look at me." Mike's eyes adjusted to the sight before him but he still needed a few minutes to understand what he saw. There, between his spread legs was Lily and finally he realized that his older sister was fucking him with a strap on. His eyes widened slightly with this realization and Lily seemed to know the moment he figured out what she was doing.

She smiled wickedly as she reached down and grasped his rock hard cock in her fingers while she continued pumping her "cock" back and forth inside his asshole. Her touch was more than enough to push Mike beyond his control and he started shooting long strands of heavy white cum all over his own chest and stomach as Lily began to stroke him in time to his spurts.

Mike was surprised by the volume and intensity of his orgasm and he was soon coated in a sea of his own cum. Lily never stopped fucking his asshole this whole time and only when he was completely spent did she release his cock. She brought both hands to his stomach and ran her fingers through his cum, smearing it all over him.

When nearly all of his cum had been rubbed into his skin, Lily lifted her cum covered hands and deliberately brought them to her own tits. Mike let out a long moan as she massaged her tits leaving a glistening layer of his cum coating them.

As Lily rubbed her tits Mike could only stare wildly as he was still firmly bound at his wrists. The excitement in Mike's eyes as he watched Lily fondle her tits caused Lily to begin fucking him even harder with the strap on. Mike moaned at the unexpected pleasure of having her "cock" inside him.

After playing with her tits for several more long moments Lily dropped her hands to Mike's stomach and ran her fingers up his stomach and chest toward his shoulders before slowly sliding them back down. She didn't stop until her fingers were wrapped around his semi-hard cock.

Mike let out a groan at her touch and then moaned again as she began to slowly stroke his cock. The pace of her stroking increased steadily until Mike realized that she was stroking him in the exact rhythm at which she was fucking his asshole. The melding of these sensations was amazing and Mike's own lust and excitement grew rapidly.

This continued for several more minutes until Lily suddenly started to groan and shudder in the obvious beginnings of an orgasm. Mike hadn't expected her to cum and he watched her excitedly as she shoved her "cock" deeply inside him and began grinding her hips from side to side wildly. He had heard that some strap ons were shaped to stimulate the clit of the woman wearing it and it seemed this is exactly what Lily was doing as she threw her head back and continued grinding her hips from side to side. This caused her "cock" to stretch Mike's asshole in ways he had never felt before and he groaned wildly.

Lily released his cock and held his hips tightly as she focused entirely on the culmination of her own pleasure. Her whole body trembled and she cried out loudly as she came. Mike could feel the "cock" inside him twitching from the way her body shook and reacted as her orgasm ripped through her.

Part of him wished he could reach up and fondle her rock hard nipples or maybe pull her down for a deep, soulful kiss, but he also knew that his helpless state only added to the energy and lust of the situation. Mike had never been so completely controlled by a woman before and he couldn't believe how much he liked it.

Lily's orgasm lasted for a long time, and as soon as it was over she pulled her cock out of his stretched asshole. Mike watched with wild anticipation as Lily tore off the strap-on and climbed onto the bed over him. His cock was so rock hard and standing so straight that she didn't need to guide or steady it as she lowered her dripping wet pussy onto him.

Mike groaned loudly as his cock slipped inside his older sister's pussy for the first time. A few weeks ago he never could have dreamed of this moment but now there was nothing, barring perhaps the idea of fucking Lily and his mom simultaneously, that he wanted more.

Lily fucked him like a wild animal in heat. Mike simply grasped the straps around his wrists and held on tightly as Lily rode him with a frantic lust. She began by sitting straight up over him and bouncing up and down giving Mike a wonderful view of her excited body.

Eventually she dropped her hands to the bed on either side of Mike's head and leaned on them for support as she continued to buck wildly up and down on his cock. He couldn't see her very well in this position, but the feeling of her soft, warm body rubbing against his more than made up for it.

He wasn't able to resist her animal desire for long and they were still fucking in this position when Mike groaned and arched his back as he started to cum. Lily pushed herself down and kept his cock as far inside her as possible as he pumped jet after jet of his cum inside her.

jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers