Family Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No panties?" I asked a little surprised.

"Never," she whispered. "But I do have a bra on under my shirt, if you wanna fix that."

"Yeah. Sure," I answered, feeling a little more confident. I pulled the hem of her tank top up while she stepped out of her shorts, pulling her shirt up over her head. She took the shirt from me and tossed it aside before reaching back around herself to unfasten her bra strap.

She slipped the cups off her full tits and let the straps slide down her arms. "You like em?" she asked, lifting each mound, somewhat larger than her friend's but still smaller by far from my mother's new set.

"Yeah. I do," I answered, staring at how the two mounds still held their shape even without her bra. Each round firm orb of creamy flesh was topped with a large round areola that covered almost half of the breast. Each areola had a round hard nipple pushing out from its center, as big around as my pinky finger, protruding equally.

"I like having them sucked on," she said invitingly, cupping her right breast with her hand, squeezing it slightly to make it cone out more. I leaned down and sucked her breast into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the hard nub. I placed one hand on her stomach and the other on her round firm ass. As I toyed with her nipple, drawing it with suction deeper into my mouth and then using my tongue to flick and roll it, I slid my hand down lower on her front, sliding it over the small patch of brown curls to the juncture of her legs. I curled my fingers between her legs, letting them explore the soft folds protruding from between her young firm round outer lips. "Ohhhh fuck that feels good," she moaned softly as I curled my middle finger up into her tunnel. She reached her free hand around the back of my head and pulled me tighter to her breast as she moaned again, her fingers trying to grip my short hair as I pushed my finger up and down, sliding it in and out of her.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I heard the blonde girl cry at whatever my mom was doing to her as she remained squatted down with her face between the young ladies legs.

"Fuck me. God fuck me," the brunette moaned softly as I moved to her other breast and drew it into my mouth, a second finger pushed into her and sliding in and out wetly. "Ohhhhhhh. Fuck I'm so fucking horny."

"That's what you get for watching us," my mother said, pulling her face from between the blonde's legs. "Looks to me like Trevor would be more than happy to oblige you. All you need to do is give him a little persuasion, if you know what I mean," she said to the brunette. I felt the brunette's hand pulled from behind my head and moments later close around my well used cock. "Yes there you go." I heard my mom say softly as the hand around my cock slowly started stroking and massaging me, causing me to start to harden. "Ohhhh yeah. Why don't you come down here and suck this nice fat cock for a few minutes."

I felt the young lady take about half a step back, breaking my contact with her breast. I straightened up and looked at her as she squatted down in front of me. She tilted her head back slightly to look up at me and then leaned forward, opening her mouth and engulfing my dick. Only one of my past girlfriends had ever sucked my cock, EVER. And on that occasion I was already hard, so feeling her mouth working on my still mostly flaccid cock was a unique and stimulating sensation. I watched her bob her pull her head back, stretching my soft cock as she drew her lips along its length before opening and taking me deep into her mouth again. It didn't take long before my suddenly pounding heart had my cock hardening to the point she could no longer take my whole length into her mouth.

"Damn that's growing fast!" she said with a smile as she took a break from sucking me, her hand sliding along my saliva covered shaft. "Wanna put this someplace else?"

"You got it hard, why not?" I answered, more excited about the prospect of fucking her than I wanted to let on.

"Good," she said, the grin staying on her face as she stood up. She stepped over a few feet so she could lean her hands against the rock wall and then pushed her ass out at me much like my mother had just a short time ago. "Let's see if I feel as good as she did."

I stepped the two steps it took to be behind her and bent my knees slightly to bring my cock down to her pussy. I rubbed my head up and down her slit, my cock bending slightly with each stroke. I had to use my hand to support myself slightly as I pushed into her, my cock wanting to bend and slip out of her tight entrance. She wigged her ass a little as I pushed into her, worming my half hard cock deeper into her. I held her hips and started to stroke, little short strokes so that I wouldn't come out of her pussy, each stroke ending in a soft slap against her bare ass.

"There you go. I can feel you getting bigger in me," she cooed softly as my strokes lengthened with my growing hardness. "Mmmmmmm much better."

"Uh huh," I grunted as I plunged into her, picking up speed in response to her growing moans. She pushed back with each stroke into her, driving me hard into her so that my cock smashed hard against the end of her tunnel and my hips slapped loudly against her bare ass. I slid my hands up her body, reaching for her tits and capturing the hanging, swinging mounds of sexy flesh.

"Oh god damn. Mmmmmmmmm you feel good!" she grunted as I pounded into her. "Squeeze my nipples."

I had her tits in my hands so it was no big deal to let her hard nipples stick out between my fingers and to then close around them and squeeze the hard protruding nubs.

"Oh yes. OHHHH FUCK YES!" she cried loudly as I pulled her nipples, stretching them out from her creamy tits slightly. "God. GONNA COME!" she squealed loudly moments before she started to shudder and shake. "OHHHH FUCK!" she practically screamed as she sagged back against me, making me quickly release her tits and grab for her waist to hold her up. I completely gave up stroking into her and just held her against me, my cock deep in her pussy as it convulsed around my shaft. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she gasped as I held her shaking body. She tried to stand more upright, reaching back with her arms to capture my neck and pull me down farther, my chest pressed to her back. She turned her head as the trembles in her body subsided, kissing me softly on the cheek. "Ohhh god, that was soooo fucking mind blowing good. Now I'm wishing I had come over on the other side to get her phone."

"Why's that?"

"Because then I'd have gotten to fuck you twice," she whispered.

"Oh," I answered.

"So. You two going to stand there all day, or do you think that your friend here wants a little of that too."

"I don't know that I want to give it up yet!" the girl in my arms answered.

"That doesn't sound very friend like," the blonde said.

"Yeah I know Amy. Come on. You can have him." The brunette said quietly, letting go of my neck and gently pulling off my cock with a loud juicy slurp.

My mom got up from where she was still squatting, having been licking the blonde's pussy the whole time, and wiped her face. "I think I'll leave you three to enjoy!" she said, before moving to pick up her clothes. "See you back at camp Trevor!" she added cheerfully, before walking away, still completely naked.

"Well?" The blonde asked, still leaning against the wall, her legs spread slightly and her pussy glistening with her juices.

"Yeah. Why not?" I said, as I looked at her. I took a step forward and she lifted one leg. I hooked my hand behind her knee and stepped to her, her hands moving to capture my rock hard cock and aim it at her pussy.

"I'm soooooo fucking ready for this. If you fuck half as good as she licks, I'm gonna be creaming all over you before you even get it into me."

"That bad?" I asked as she rubbed my engorged head around her lips, working it into the entrance to her tunnel.

"No. That... OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCK!" she groaned as I pushed up into her, sliding easily into her already sopping wet tunnel. "That good," she gapsed. "Oh god Donna. He's fucking huge!"

"Uh huh," the brunette agreed as she leaned against the rocks and teased her body with her fingertips. "He is."

I started sliding in and out of her, drawing grunts and gasps with each stroke, her moans growing louder with practically each stroke. "Ohhhh shit. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come," she moaned over and over, her breathing getting more gaspy and ragged with each passing moment. "Oh fuck. Ohhhhh FUCK!" she cried as her body jerked and shuddered. I could feel her pussy contracting around me, trying to squeeze and milk me as she climaxed around me.

"That didn't take long!" the brunette said from where she was still leaning against the rock wall.

"Uh uh," the blonde answered breathlessly. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck," she groaned again as I kept slowly stroking in and out of her. "I can't believe we just did this."

"What? Get fucked?" the brunette asked.

"And licked," she answered. "Now what are we going to do about you?"

"I'm doing just fine," I grunted as I kept sliding in and out of her pussy.

"You do seem to be," she breathed. "You wanna keep going like this?"

"You got another suggestion?" I grunted.

"I was just thinking that there's a third young lady that might like a piece of this," she said breathlessly.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You'd just have to come back to camp. She's sleeping in the tent," the brunette answered. "After seeing you naked when she got the cell phone, she couldn't stop talking about how much she wanted to fuck you, but was afraid to do anything but run."

I stopped stroking into the blonde, knowing I was still a little ways from the end anyway. "So you wanna take me back to camp and have me fuck her?"

"I don't see any reason why we can't all have a little fun," the blonde said.

"What the hell. Why not?" I answered with a shrug. I'd already had so much sex in the last twenty four hours, way more than in the last...well forever. So what if I had to wait a little longer to come again. That little thing with the cell phone was kinda cute and I wouldn't mind a more comfortable place to do this.

"Good," they said, the blonde gently pushing me back. "By the way, I'm Amy and this is..."

"Donna. Figured that out."

"Yeah. Donna," Amy said with a grin. "So how much you gonna wear?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, there aren't all that many people in the campground. I was thinking that maybe we'd just wear our shoes," Amy said with a wicked grin.

"Amy!" Donna protested.

"What? You don't wanna see him walking naked?"

"Didn't say that, but fuck. That leaves US naked too!"

"I'm game if you are. It isn't all that far to our campsite."

"Jesus Amy!"

"So that's a yes?"

"Yeah. Okay," Donna said, pulling her shirt back off so she was standing in just her shoes.

"And if you get too close to either of us on the hike back, feel free to put that anyplace you want to coax us along," Amy giggled as she bent over to collect her clothes.

I followed them up the trail, carrying the shower bag, feeling a little awkward and exposed. I'd stop and put my shorts on, if I had them. Unfortunately Amy has all our clothes "just in case" as she put it. We topped the climb onto the bluff the campground was set on. We walked in the open to the almost deserted campground, only the girl's site and ours still occupied. I could see my family already breaking camp down for the trip to our next place, though I wasn't sure exactly where that was. I tried not to look like myself as I followed them to their camp, trying to keep their big dome tent between me and my family for as long as I could. Once they had the door unzipped, I stepped around and slipped into the tent as quickly as I could.

"Trish! Trish!" Amy whispered, pulling the sheet off of the young woman that was sleeping on the air mattress, leaving her in nothing but the tiny pair of panties. Her tits looked every bit as good as they did in the bathroom, but this time I had a lot longer to appreciate the view.

"What?" Trish mumbled sleepily. "I'm sleeping."

"We brought home a surprise," Amy said, reaching for Trish's panties and starting to pull and wiggle them down as she lay there, not moving.

"Something you have to take my undies off for?" Trish asked with a yawn, lifting herself slightly to let Amy pull her panties all the way off. "It better be a good tongue because you just interrupted one fucking good dream."

"Dreaming about fucking him?"

"Uh huh," Trish mumbled, sliding one hand down to her pussy and gently stroking it.

I may have had plenty of sex already this morning, but the view in front of me, three nude girls, one laying with her legs spread and her fingers teasing her pussy, well it was more than enough to make me hard again.

"How would you like to fuck him for real?" Amy whispered, leaning down and kissing one of Trish's big round tits.

"Don't I wish," Trish moaned.

Amy turned her head to look at me and grinned, motioning for me to move closer. "Fuck her," she mouthed without making a sound.

I'd wanted to do that since I saw her in the bathroom, so I didn't have to be invited more than once. With a responding grin, I crawled between her spread legs. I used my hands to hold myself over her on the air mattress while Amy reached under me and aimed my cock at Trish's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck!" Trish moaned as I pushed my head between her lips, her eyes opening to see my face over hers. "OH FUCK!" she cried in surprise. "It's you!" she said, pushing her hands on my chest.

"Uh huh." I grinned.

"Ohhhh fuck," she said, relaxing below me.

"I can do that." I grinned, pushing against her again, working my cock deeper into her hot, wet pussy. "I've wanted to do this since last night in the bathroom."

"So did I," she moaned as I started to stroke in and out. "Ohhhhhhh fuck me."

"Uh huh," I grunted, pushing harder into her with each stroke until I was sliding fast and hard into her. She pulled her legs back and apart so I'd slide deeper into her, moaning and gasping in pleasure with each stroke.

In and out I drove, my cock caressing the entire length of her tunnel with my head smashing into the end each time. My hips slapped into her ass and thighs each time I drove into her, making her whole body shake and move, her tits rolling and moving on her chest.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned as I pounded into her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she cried as her body began to tremble and shudder. I continued to pound into her, her back arched to push her clit harder into the top of my cock and to allow it to smash into the base of my shaft with each stroke. "Oh god! I'm coooooooomiiiiiiing!" she cried loudly, her body suddenly jerking and her tunnel clenching around my cock.

"Oh fuck," I grunted in response to her body squeezing me, sending my own orgasm over the edge. My body jerked and jammed into her hard as what little cum I had left surged into her. I held myself over her, panting and jerking as my cock twitched inside her still spasming pussy.

"Ohhhhh damn, damn, damn, damn," she moaned, wrapping her legs around me and pulling me down against her. "God I wanted to do this last night so bad!"

"So why'd you run off?"

"I was scared. I was afraid it was too big," she breathed. "God you girls are soooo missing out."

"Don't worry. We already got plenty of him," Amy giggled. "Even Donna took it from behind."

"Shit! Donna?"

"Yeah. I did," she said with a bit of a frown. "I guess I got carried away."

"I guess!' Trish said from below me.

"I gotta go guys. My family is knocking down camp. Can I have my clothes back?"

"I suppose," Amy said with a frown. She leaned for the pile of clothes and picked mine from the pile, handing them over. I pushed off of Trish and pulled my shorts on, leaving everything else off.

"Wish you didn't have to go," Trish whispered.

"Yeah. Been kinda fun. Hope you girls have a good time the rest of your vacation."

"Yeah. Me too. We're headed to Brice canyon later today," Donna said. "Where you going from here?"

"No idea. I'm just along for the ride," I answered with a shrug.

"Trevor!" I heard my mom calling.

"Gotta go!" I said, giving each of them a quick kiss before unzipping the door. I crawled out, looked back at the three naked, sweating bodies in the tent and then turned and jogged to our campsite, which was mostly packed.

"Well, there you are. What took so long?"

"Oh, I had to help the girls out with something," I answered.

"The girls? Didn't know you found some friends," my dad said as he pulled the pins on their tent.

"Yeah. Ran into them last night," I answered with a shrug.

"Good looking?"

"Dad!" I said with a frown.

"What? It's not like I was asking if you had sex with em."

"DAD!"

"Good grief Dad! Really?" Jenny said with a frown. "Not cool."

"What? You act like I'm asking if you're having sex."

"Dad!" Jenny said shaking her head. "Sometimes I think you're still a teenager."

"Sometimes he is," Mom answered with a giggle. "And I love him for it most of the time."

"Well. Come on. Let's get the rest of this packed so we can take off. We need to be into the campground at Brice before dark," he said as he started rolling the tent.

"Okay," I said, pulling the poles on my dome tent so Jenny and I could roll it up. I paused and looked over at the girl's tent. It suddenly occurred to me that the girls were headed to Brice as well. I wondered if I'd see them at the new campsite.

"Come on Trevor. No day dreaming!" my dad coaxed as he picked up their tent and carried to the truck, my tent all that was left out in the site. Jenny rolled it while I got the bag ready, then we stuffed it into the bag. Dad took it from me and stashed it in the truck.

"Must have been good. Hope you're not too worn out for me tonight," my sister whispered, as she stepped next to me as I paused to look at the girl's tent again.

"You?"

"Fuck yeah. You didn't think I was going to be a one-time fling did you?" she whispered before walking toward the truck. "Come on. Time to go."

"Yeah," I answered, walking around the truck and climbing in. I doubted she knew what mom and I had done down in the rocks. Somehow my sex life had just taken a serious turn to the weird, but I'm not complaining. Both of them are one hell of good fuck.