Family Comfort Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The newcomer's right knee was hot against his right butt cheek. She picked his right arm up and unbuttoned the sleeve, laying his arm back down, but parallel to his body. The first girl drew in a deep breath and held it. Carefully she lifted Claude's left arm from his face, pleased to see his eyes were still closed and his breathing unchanged. She quickly unbuttoned this sleeve and laid his arm alongside his body symmetrically with his right arm. The teens tugged and tussled the undone shirt, gently, carefully, sawing it back and forth in a downward motion until it cleared Claude's shoulders, after which it lay loosely bunched in the small of his back. Each girl pulled a sleeve and soon Claude was laying supine, in his T-shirt and shorts, like a giant Ken Doll. He heard the girls gasp as his independent-minded dick rolled under his fly. Its thickening chubby shape expressed itself as the seam opened before the teens' eyes.

"Enough is enough," Claude said to himself, opening his eyelids and catching Megan, on his right, and Nel, on his left, staring awestruck at the blossoming crocus in his shorts. He coughed, breaking the silence, and asked, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Oh my God, unk!" Nel cried, "You're awake!"

"Well, YEAH!" He answered, "What did you think? I was in a coma?" He laughed, "As you can see for yourself, you have magical hands." He looked at Megan and said, "Both of you." Reaching up, he caught them by surprise, under their outside arms, and yanked them forward. The girls fell, off balance, against the bed and found themselves each tucked half onto his chest and half against his ribs. Claude turned his head left and right and kissed Megan, and then Nel, on the forehead. "So now what, ladies?" he asked, stroking their backs and pressing their lushness against himself.

"Uhhmmm," Megan answered, feeling her pussy getting wet and trying to swallow her thong, "We were wondering..."

"If you wanted, uhhhh," Nel added, distracted as Claude's fingers slipped beneath her panties' waist and caressed her bare bottom, "to get in the Jacuzzi..."

"With us," finished Megan in a rush, pushing away and getting off the bed. "Hurry, Nel, I think the water is still running!" She dashed into the bathroom.

Claude heard the taps being turned off, raised himself up on his left elbow, keeping his right hand tight on his granddaughters ass, under her briefs, and said, "Are you SURE about this, Sweet Cheeks?" When he saw her nod affirmatively, he pulled his hand free and lowered it in a hard swat on her cheeks. WHACK! "Well you are a pair of naughty vixens, that's for sure." He laughed, rolling to his left and heading into the bathroom.

Nel rubbed her smarting bottom and followed her uncle. As she walked into the bathroom she saw Claude standing crouched behind Megan, his knees bent and spread, his right arm coiled around her tummy and love handles as they bulged over her thong's waistband. His left hand arm was moving up and down. Even through the steamed mirrors, over the sink, she could see his left hand was under her shirt and manipulating her massive left tit. She heard her friend moaning. Nel touched herself, feeling her own gooiness spread through her cunt, dampening her cotton crotch.

Nel stepped forward and pushed her body against Claude's, rocking her twat on his butt through his shorts as he thrust his groin against Megan. She reached around with her right arm and pushed her hand under Megan's shirt, grabbing her right breast, feeling its small hard nipple respond to her pinching fingertips. Moaning sympathetically with Megan, Nel inserted her left hand in the front of her blue briefs and rubbed fast circles on her throbbing clit. She could not see Claude lower his right hand from Megan's midriff but she heard her yip as his fingers closed on her cunny and twisted the black lace thong away, baring her florid quivering lips under his probing fingers. He cupped his palm, shoving his middle fingers into her os and strumming her clitoris with his thumb. Nel, Claude and Megan sawed their hips back and forth like the connecting rods on a steam locomotive's wheels. Claude pushed harder, driving his fingers deeper. His stiff cock, already flat against Megan's ass, buried itself vertically in her crack, on top of the thong's bottom strap.

"UUHHHHNNNN!" He grunted, feeling energized but nowhere near coming. He wanted Megan to let loose. He could tell by Nel's whimpers, as she hugged his back, with her wrist pressing against his balls while she diddled herself, that she was close to her climax .

"NnnnaHHHHH! NNAHHHH!" Nel gasped, "I'm CUMMMing, Uncle!" She cried.

"Good girl, gooood!" Claude praised her. "KEEP it coming!" He bent his head and growled in Megan's ear, "How about YOU, Baby-Doo, How about YOU?"

"AYYYYEEEEE!" Megan screamed, raising her hands and trapping Claude's and Nels' on her breasts under her shirt. She clawed at the backs of their hands, pushing them harder against herself, as she wailed, "AYYYYEEEEE!" and drenched Claude's digits with her flooding orgasmic surge.

Claude retracted his fingers and lazily caressed Megan's tender pussy, releasing his grip on her left boob while softly stroking its throbbing marble with his middle finger. Megan and Nel calmed down as he stopped thrusting his pelvis. They huddled together until, once again, they felt rather than heard each other's regular breathing.

Claude turned Megan around in his arms and kissed her warmly, pulling her into his side as he turned himself to the right and pivoted inside Nel's embrace, sliding her against his left side. He leaned over and kissed her deeply, then pulled back and looked at them both. "So, how are you guys doing now?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh man, Uncle Claude!" Megan exclaimed, "That was really something else!"

Nel laughed out loud, "I told her you were AMAZING, unk, but I don't think she believed me." She looked across Claude's chest at Megan and said, "DID you? Do you NOW?" Nel scratched a fingernail on Claude's pecs and added, "But you're still hard and we didn't get ANY of your cream... Don't you want to come, too, unk?" Without waiting for an answer, Nel dropped to her knees and pulled Claude's boner to her face. "MWAH!" She kissed its livid head and licked the seeping pre-cum from its sensitive slit. Claude groaned. She tugged his nuts gently in her right hand and slid her left curled palm along his shaft from base to rim as she swirled her tongue over and around his fat spongy mushroom.

Claude danced his legs back and forth as his tension quickly built. Megan lowered herself to the floor and pushed her right middle finger in between Claude's ass cheeks, seeking, finding, drilling his anus while she rubbed her left hand up and down the inside of his left thigh. "Hey, girl!" Megan said, with a laugh, "Save some for me!"

Nel pulled her mouth off Claude's dick with an audible POP! but did not let go of his balls or his stalk. Megan, continuing to course her hand up and down Claude's leg and wiggle her finger in his bung-hole, seized his knob between her lips and sucked it hard to the palate of her mouth.

"AARRGGHH!" Claude shouted, no longer able to restrain or contain himself. He shot the first pumps of his load into Megan's hungry mouth. Nel sized up the situation fast and pushed her friends face off her uncle's flowing cock with her own mouth, covering the spout and slurping much of the second and all of the third jets of jism. Sensing he was nearing completion, she drew her head back and pushed his cock to Megan who gratefully resealed her lips around his plum and sucked the final bits as Claude' dick danced its last jig on her tongue. She felt his butt crunch around her finger in his effort to drain his balls for her.

Megan and Nel sat back on their heels and looked up in wonder at their 57-year old stud. "How can I ever go back to little boys?" Megan asked herself. "And," she remembered slyly, "Didn't Dad say, just last night, 'I can't say no when you use those goo-goo eyes and bounce on me, Princess'?" A smile crossed her lips, still dripping with Claude's cum, "I bet I can get Dad to fuck me."

"OK my darlings," Claude said, looking at his watch, "It's almost 3 o'clock. I propose we take that soak while the tub is still hot, then lay down and relax on the big bed together." He stood, stripped off his shirt and shorts, and stepped over the edge of the Jacuzzi. Sitting down he said, "We'll set an alarm for, oh,say 5, and then go get some supper. Sound like a plan?"

The teens were in the bath before he finished talking, finding just the right nozzles to aim at just the right places.

12