Family Comfort Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally pulled a Kleenex from the box by the bed and dabbed at Nel's tears, as well as her own. "Oh, honey..." she said, quietly. "Claude is my brother and your uncle, that's true. But, it's also true that Grandma and Claude made love 39 years ago and I am their daughter. He is MY 'daddy'... and YOUR granddad. But he is not your father and I know he is in love with BOTH of us, as women, not just as members of his extended family." Sally rocked Nel against her bosom and cooed softly in her ear. "Know this, my sweet: Claud is OURS. He wants it that way and I do, too. I think it is great that you want to have his child. I hope my baby and yours can grow up to be the most loved cousins, EVER."

Nel was silently bawling buckets of joyous tears as she listened to Sally. Now, she blubbered, "Oh, Mom! I love you so much!"

After several quiet minutes, the waterworks dried up and Nel pulled back from their hug. "There's another thing I wanted to talk about," she said with an impish grin. "I stole something for us from the motel." She held out a plastic door-hanger.

"Maid Service Please?" Sally read with a quizzical expression, as she looked at the pilferage.

"No, Mom! Flip it OVER!" Nel said, laughing aloud.

"Oh. 'Do Not Disturb.' I see." Sally said, reading the reverse side out loud with a broad smile.

"You said, 'play nice,' so I thought we could use this. My room's always kinda sorta messy... you say!" she giggled, "So I'll keep the 'Maid Service' side displayed and if Uncle Claude... Can I call him Grandpa, now?" she asked parenthetically, "and I are... you know, BUSY... well... I'll flip it around and close the door. You can do the same thing. That way we can 'play nice' and he may never even know the difference!" Nel spread her hands and raised her eyebrows. "What do you think of that?"

"I think it's brilliant, but before you just up and call Claude 'Grandpa', let's tell him you're clued in on his secret and ask him his druthers. Some men are sensitive about age things, you know." Sally replied.

"OK," Nel agreed, "But, I bet he's not, though," she riposted. "He's a total STUD!" Realizing her proclamation may have been hurtful to her mother, she covered her mouth with her hand and stuttered through her fingers, "S-Sorry, Mom..."

Sally, however, laughed out loud at this succinctly accurate analysis of Claude's sexuality. "He absolutely IS...you're right about that, Nel." She winked and hugged Nel again. "And, as I have said, he is OUR 'stud'. Now, why don't you go clean your room or something... I don't want to be disturbed for a while."

Nel got the message, kissed a tear stain on her mother's cheek and skipped happily to the den to log in to her MMRPG fantasy world.

*

Sally washed her face, then walked through the house searching for Claude. She found him in the family room watching some sports broadcasters talking about how great the San Francisco Giants were. As she walked in, Claude muted the show and stood up. He crossed the room quickly and wrapped his arms around Sally, kissing her ardently before pulling his head back and saying, "God! I've been hungry for you since breakfast and we've never been alone!"

Sally, catching her breath, pressed herself against his chest. "Don't stop, Daddy," She said, huskily. "We're alone now."

"Are we?" Claude rejoined, looking past her, searching for any sign of Nel. Seeing none, he kissed his sister again, deeply, taking his time, while his hands slid up from her waist, under her thick wool sweater and pressed plat against her bare ribs.

"Mmmm, yes... w-w-we are" Sally stammered, "But, let's adjourn to your new... sleeping quarters." She chortled. "One of my projects, while you were galavanting around, fucking every sweet young thing you could find, was to move your clothes from your suitcase in the den to my bedroom. Oh! And I threw out that Baggie with your old bloody shorts."

"What do you mean 'fucking every sweet young thing'?" Claude protested weakly, unable to successfully feign ignorance.

"Oh, stop it!" Sally laughed out loud, grabbing his crotch and feeling his dick stiffen. "Nel and I had a nice little talk just now. She loves your lessons... says you are a 'total stud'... and, separate rooms or not, there's no way you fucked her in Manitou Springs and didn't also fuck that pizza hussy, Megan, too!" Sally squeezed his cock and kissed him. "Which, by the way, is fine with me as long as it doesn't cut in on my time and you don't make her, or anyone else but me and Nel, pregnant." She stopped squeezing and started rubbing the tumor she had created in Claude's Levi's. "We have exclusive rights to your babies. Got it?" Sally moved her hand to Claude's belt buckle and pulled, stepping backward. "So, let's go work on that, hmmm?"

Claude grinned, relieved that, with qualifications, Sally was cool with Megan. He had presumed an experienced, sexually active, 19-year old would be on birth control and hoped that was not going to be proved a mistake. "Like I said, I've wanted you since breakfast," he growled, following Sally through the living room.

As they passed the den, Sally said, "Oh yes, something else... Nel has figured out you are her grandfather. She asked me could she call you 'grandpa' now... I told her to check with you on that one." She laughed, pushed Claude through to the Master bedroom, flipped the "Do Not Disturb" sign from the inside to the outside knob and shut the door.

At the foot of the bed Claude said, "Now where were we?" He lifted Sally's sweater, pulling it over her head, then buried his face in the valley between her breasts. Unsnapping her bra band, he caught her mature globes in his hands as they tumbled free.

Sally moaned under the tickle of his unshaven chin and darting tongue as he nipped at her thick nipples and hefted the bottoms of her breasts . She worked furiously at his buckle, foraging in the loosened waist of his jeans until she triumphantly seized his fat cock. They fell together onto the bed with a great "Whump!" Sally pushed Claude's pants and shorts below his knees, then hiked her hips. Claude swiftly pulled away her black stretch pants and whisked down her gold tiger-striped nylon panties, never breaking his mouth free from its latch on her large left nipple and halo.

"Uuhhnn," groaned Sally, pulling his head tight to her tit. She raised her legs high, spread them wide and folded her calves back against her hams. Her flowering pussy's petals opened and quivered, beckoning a visit. Claude was steaming. He slid his dick deep into his daughter's twat and held there, enjoying the suction of her canal walls on his barge pole. Slowly he began to waltz in Sally's dancehall. He pulled back, then drove forward, hesitated and drove further still before pulling back again. He repeated. One, two, three... back, in, deeper. Responding to Sally's phonic cues, he increased his tempo and force while maintaining the beat. Back, In, Deep!

"Nnnuhh, Ahhh, UNNHH!" Sally sang as his piston pushed her up to, and beyond, the edge of her crisis. 'Ayyeeee! Yess! Just... THERE... YESS! Oh My God, YESSSS!" She screamed and cried, beating on Claude's broad hard back with her fists.

Claude felt his nuts suck up in their sack, grouping for the release of their stock. At the ultimate moment he pushed his hands under Sally's ass and pulled her snug to his thumping crotch. "AAARRGGH!" he roared, slamming his hips against her cantilevered cunt. Sally thrashed wildly as her gripping channel squeezed his stalk and swallowed every spent seed.

"Oh my god... Daddy!" Sally wheezed, under the weight of Claude's 6'3" 200 lb. frame, dropped on her chest when he finished planting her patch. "You are... so... a-MAZing!" She gasped. "I could keep you in me... forever if it... was possible." She stroked her fingers through his hair as she praised him.

Claude panted while he recovered from the strenuous fuck. "I don't know... about that," he chuckled, propping himself on his elbows, relieving the pressure on their chests. "But, every time I take you, I don't want it to end. Then, when it does, I count time untiI I can... do it... again!" He kissed her, savoring the salty beads of sweat he tasted on Sally's upper lip. "YOU are... the rejuvenator, Baby!"

Sally grinned evilly and laughed. "Watch out, Daddy," she said. "Trick question alert! What about my little Nel?"

"That's easy, Baby," Claude said. "You are state of the art. She's next generation; still in Research and Development." He kissed his sister more passionately, then gently chided, "You asked me to teach her. Don't ask me to compare her. I love you BOTH. I love FUCKING you both. I want you both to bear my CHILDREN."

"Perfect answer, Daddy!" Sally purred, pulling him back down onto herself. Wrapping her arms and legs around Claude, she rolled onto her left side, taking him with her, sighed and closed her eyes.

*

At 9 p.m. Sally and Claude were relaxing in the family room. Sally, in her new flannel nightgown and blue velour robe was curled up on Claude's lap, idly flipping channels on the TV remote, looking for something interesting. Nel came into the room and stood behind their recliner. "Ummm, hello?" she said, tentatively, "Sorry to bother you guys, but I wondered if Uncle Claude could help me with something."

Sally looked up over Claude's head at her daughter. She saw Nel raise and lower her eyebrows twice, quickly, and stick out her tongue. Climbing off her father's lap, she poked his shoulder through his plaid wool bathrobe. "Go on, Uncle Claude," she laughed, "We can watch TV after Nel's in bed... go help her with her problem... whatever it is... be sweet to your niece!" She jabbed him again, playfully.

"OK, OK," Claude said, laughing along with Sally and Nel. "What's the trouble, kiddo?" He asked. "You know I'll do whatever I can."

"I hope so," Nel replied, wide-eyed. "It's not a big thing... " she said, vaguely, "but, I can't... Oh, I can't explain. Come to my room... I'll have to show you." She turned and walked off, scuffing her furry squirrel slippers on the carpet below the hem of her quilted housecoat.

"Be right back, Baby," Claude said to Sally, as he stood to follow Nel.

"Yes, OK," Sally replied, then called to Nel, "Don't forget it's a school night hon', and it's been a tough week. As soon as Uncle Claude has fixed your problem, turn out the light and get a good night's sleep, OK?"

"Sure, Mom, don't worry!" Nel yelled back from the hall.

When Claude caught up with her, Nel was rocking up and down on her toes by her bedroom door. He saw the 'Maid Service Please' door hanger and laughed, shaking his head. "I hope that little theft doesn't get us arrested when we go back and pick up the Olds on Tuesday," he joked. "And I ALSO don't want you to think that picking up your room is something I'll help you with." He grinned as she bounced, proving she had nothing supporting her pert free breasts under her robe.

"Oh, no, unk!" Nel assured him, "You'll never be called on for 'Maid Service,'" she giggled, thinking to herself "Stud Service more like it!" She opened the door and ushered Claude inside, reversing the plastic as she shut the door behind them.

Claude surveyed Nel's pink and cream room, again feeling its comforting and stimulating atmosphere. He drew a deep breath, capturing its unique, indefinable, sensual fragrance. Looking at Nel, silently standing before him, he scanned her face beneath her light-brown box haircut. "So, kiddo," he asked, feeling a familiar tension beginning in his groin, "What's the trouble here?"

Nel stepped close to him, fiddling with the zipper on her robe. "After my shower I put on this old robe and now I want to go to bed, but... the zipper's stuck! I can't seem to get the angle right or something... Could you look at it, please?" She put on a little girl's helpless pout and closed the gap between their bodies. Claude's nose was overcome by her diffuse, intoxicating, freshly scrubbed scent, matching the aura of the bedroom.

"Well, let me take a look, then," he agreed. "Stand over here where the light is better." He turned and sat on the foot of her bed and spread his knees, making room for Nel to stand close to him. "Oh, see the problem," he announced. "A bit of material is caught in the teeth, but I think I can work it out." He put his left hand behind Nel and pulled her bottom in close to him as he raised his right hand to the zipper tab near her throat and tugged.

"No, its going to take two hands and more effort," he said, sliding his left hand up her spine before moving it across her right breast to join his right hand at the zipper. Nel sucked in a breath as she thrilled beneath his slow tracing of her body. Her hips wiggled involuntarily, shaking the robe. "Hold still," Claude said, ostensibly working at the zipper with his fingers while he rubbed his forearms and elbows over Nel's excited quilted breasts.

"Hurry!" Nel hissed, feeling her nipples lengthen, Her areolae puffed up and ached from his teasing touches.

"Whoop! There it goes!" Claude exclaimed in triumph, as the tab broke free and her robe opened to her waist, with a single long pull. Her firm eager breasts burst from cover in front of his face. Claude kissed each one tenderly, smiled and said pleasantly, "Glad I could help. Is there anything else, Sweet Cheeks?"

"Oh, you're so MEAN!" Nel said in mock anger and real frustration. Her pussy was already gooey from the electric signals her titties sent out when Claude kissed them. Now, as he mellifluously spoke her pet name, her cunny drenched itself with lubricating juices. "You KNOW there is!" She pushed him back on the bed and jumped on top of him, kissing his face and neck furiously. "I'm horny! I watched you and Megan TWICE and I know you and Mom did it this afternoon... I... NEED you... INSIDE me! Please!" She pushed the lapels of his robe apart and splayed her warm soft hands against his naked chest. "Oh, FUCK me... FUCK me HARD! NOW! PLEEAASE!"

Claude was once again impressed by how swiftly Nel could become aroused to a fever pitch. He, himself, was hard as a rock, but still, he wanted to slow things down, make the pleasure last for them both. He wrapped his arms around his granddaughter and answered her by locking his mouth onto hers. She buzzed and hummed as their lips and tongues wrestled. He pushed her robe over her shoulders and she wiggled in his embrace until the quilted fabric was bunched at her feet and fell off the bed.

Rolling over, Claude straddled his voluptuous nude young nymph and bent his head to her proud right breast, seizing its top third in his slavering mouth and sucking hard. He pulled her resilient rubbery beige areola's flesh up against his palate and released it repeatedly, snagging it again, and again, with his popping lips as it snapped back to her mound. Nel rolled her shoulders and groaned. She pulled his face forcefully against her tit and kissed the top of his head as she mewled beneath his feasting.

Claude drug Nel down with him as he backed off the bed. With his mouth still sucking her distended engorged nipple, Claude stood and lifted Nel from the bed. She clung to his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, flailing, but secure, in his strong arms. Claude spun around and danced, squeezing her, twirling her, pulling her tit tighter into his mouth.

Nel's dizzy head dropped onto Claude's wide right shoulder. He backed her up, trapping her between his body and the door jamb to her bathroom. She bit into his shoulder as, untouched, except by his mouth on her breast, she came in his arms. "Nnnnaahhh!" she cried, between her teeth, into the flesh on his collarbone.

Claude conceded defeat. This was not going to be a long, lazy fuck. Releasing her boob from his lips, he loosened his grip on Nel's torso sufficient to drop her open pussy onto his ready erection. "UUUNNNHHH!" She grunted under the impact of his stiff cock piercing her to its hilt. Claude backed off the doorway and snarled, "Hard? You want me to FUCK YOU... HARD?" He , emphasized each word by thrusting his pelvis up and jamming her body down onto his stake.

"OH! OH! UHN! UHN!" Nel yipped, twerking her ass against the onslaught. She heard his voice in the hollow recesses of her stunned mind, echoing amid flashing lights. "YES! HARD, HARD! HARRRRRD!" she screamed, hoping, begging, for him to split her into small pieces.

"AARRGGHH!" Claude yelled as his magical spurting cream flooded Nel's tight twitching twat. Again, and again, he pounded his pumping cock deep into her orgasmic wellspring.

"AYYYEEEE AYE AYE" Nel wailed, scraping and clawing Claude's back in her ecstatic anguish.

When the tumult passed and Nel clung motionless to Claude, limp in his strength, he maneuvered them again to the bed and carefully, gently, lay her down. He lay beside her, stroking her left shoulder softly, staring at her flushed glowing face and shuttered eyes. He leaned over and kissed Nel sweetly on her cheek, pleased to see her reflexively smile. Crawling out of her bed, Claude covered her wasted body and bent over her ear. "Good night, Sweet Cheeks," he whispered, "Pleasant dreams."

"G'night Grandpa..." Nel mumbled.

Claude smiled, his heart leaping at her tender expression. He turned off the light and left Nel to sleep, overjoyed by the new horizons in his world.

***FIN***

12