Family Curse Ch. 02

Story Info
Double slit experiment and quantum entanglement.
9.8k words
4.66
74.4k
144
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,383 Followers

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday were all pretty much the same. I got up, my boss drove me to work, I busted my ass making coffee (harder than it sounds) and then my boss drove me home. Once I got home I tried to get my older sister on the phone but she was too busy to talk. She asked me to be patient but I really just did not like being stuck at that fucking house with my parents.

On Thursday a very strange thing happened. After the morning rush, some lady asked for something special. She wanted this whole big thing filled up with coffee and she wanted me to carry it back to her office. My boss told me to do it for her and then I found myself waddling down the sidewalk behind this woman.

Not that I was looking, mind you, but just to give you an idea of who she was; she was a blond. She was probably in her early 30s and I won't say she was fat but she no longer qualified as thin. She was also shorter than me but most women were shorter than me. She worked at a law office but she wasn't a lawyer. She was some lawyer's secretary or something. I think she might have been a paralegal but don't quote me on that since I really don't know what the differences between a paralegal and a lawyer even are.

I set up the big coffee thing in this big room with a big table and there were cards by each chair saying who was going to sit there.

It looked like my job was done. On my way out, one of the lawyers came to thank me. I think she was just being courteous. She was probably about 40 but a good 40. She was healthy and she obviously took care of herself.

So, I'm a guy. I look at things I'm not supposed to look at. Sometimes my mind thinks about things it's not supposed to think about. That's just a normal part of being a guy. I would never do any of that stuff. I'm not an animal who can't control myself.

While the lawyer was talking to me I happened to be standing at just the right angle to get a really good look at her cleavage which was showing from her business blouse that wasn't buttoned up all the way.

Ok, eyes up. I didn't want her to think I was a pervert. Time to get back to the coffee shop and get back to work.

"Young man, you carried all that coffee here by yourself?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am." I answered.

"Would you mind coming into my office for a minute?"

She was being friendly and I wasn't thinking anything was off. I just wasn't thinking about anything and I was just obeying when they told me to do stuff. I still wasn't thinking anything was fishy when she closed the door behind us. Maybe it was a force of habit. Who was I to judge?

She looked at me with a big smile and then, to my surprise, she just knelt down in front of me and started to get at my dick.

"Woe." I said as I backed away from her. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to give you a blow job." Yeah, she just said it just like that; like it was nothing.

If my sister counted it meant that I'd had sex a grand total of twice in my entire life. It was safe to say that I didn't go around fucking random women. I didn't even know what her name was. She'd just told me her name but you know how it is when you meet people and they tell you their name in passing. No one remembers that stuff. I thought I'd be back at the coffee shop by now and I'd never see this woman ever again.

"Um ... I appreciate that, but ... (thinking, thinking, thinking) ... I have a girlfriend."

"I don't care."

"Well, I'm not going to let you give me a blow job."

"Yes you are."

Was she using some kind of crazy lawyer magic on me? She came closer to me, still on her knees and I just watched as she got my dick out and put the head into her mouth. Women were such hypocrites. I tell you. If a woman says no, they expect, demand even, that the guy stop dead in his tracks. If a guy says no, well, that's just his opinion and she's going to go ahead and suck my dick anyway. And to make it worse, I couldn't stop her. It had been drilled into me all my life, never put your hands on a woman.

Just as it was starting to feel really good, wouldn't you know, the fucking door opened and the secretary lady came in. This was like deja vu. The secretary comes in, closes the door, locks it, and then joins her boss on her knees.

"Mmm. That is a delicious cock. Here, try it." said the lawyer.

The other lady put my dick in her mouth and I was just standing there, almost feeling like invisible hands were forcing me to comply with this. Were they raping me? I had not consented to this. Did my inaction equate consent? Was my silence tantamount to acceptance?

The lawyer stood up and pressed her body next to mine. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No." she answered and then she started getting out of her clothes. If I felt in any way that this was a normal situation I should probably have been happy but as to the facts, I was very anxious and nervous. Why couldn't I stop this?

I looked over at the door and somehow, I just knew I'd never be able to make it if I ran. My only way out, and again I didn't know how I knew this but my only way out was the fuck them. So my choices were, be a bystander while these things just happened to me or take charge.

"Bend over." I told the lawyer. She smiled at me and then complied. "Go lick her pussy." I told the chubby one. Ok, maybe that wasn't fair. She wasn't chubby. Her waist wasn't that bad, she just had a few plump areas but over all she didn't actually fit the word chubby.

Like the director of a porno, I was instructing the two women on what to do to each other and they listened. Good. Suck that nipple. Take that off. Finger that pussy. Before long, I had two naked women on the floor of this office moaning as they licked each other.

"You're cheating." said the lawyer. "You can't just watch. Get over here and fuck one of us."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes. Now do it."

Something was telling me that normal sex didn't happen this way. I looked over at the door again. The women weren't in position to physically stop me from leaving if I bolted. But I already knew I wasn't going to escape. I couldn't get away and somehow that information was just placed in my mind for me. Ok, let's get this over with. That probably sounds like I didn't enjoy it, which is not the case, but that was my initial thought. This was an obligation that had to be done before I'd be allowed to leave this room.

The lawyer was the one who wanted it the most so I got behind her and I started fucking her. While I was, the secretary put her pussy in front of the lawyer so it could be licked. The lawyer put her hand to her ass and I noticed her wedding ring. So she was married. I looked over at the secretary. She was married too. The bands didn't match so it was likely that they weren't lesbian married to each other either.

What was it going to take for this to be over so I could go back to work? Later, I'd deal with what was wrong with me for actually wishing for manual labor over fucking. I was technically on the clock and it felt wrong to be getting paid to fuck.

"Ah." I said as I started to cum into the lawyer. The lawyer started bucking her hips and then she pressed her head down to the secretary's crotch as she yelled out her orgasm.

"He did it." she said.

"Let me taste it." said the secretary.

The two ladies changed places with each other and the secretary was licking my cum out of the lawyer while I prepared myself to fuck that fat ass. Ok, I can say that because she did in fact have a fat ass. The lawyer had a nice petite ass that could probably be called cute. The secretary, she had a fat ass. Anyway, in I went.

I fucked her from behind for a bit but then we all changed again and the fat one was on top of me. She was riding my dick while she and the lawyer kissed each other and felt on each other's tits. I concentrated my effort and then I got to the place I needed to be and I started to cum into the secretary. The secretary giggled and her kiss with the lawyer got amped up for a few moments.

The secretary reached her climax. She threw her head back and if it wasn't for the lawyer she might have lost her balance and fell backwards. Her body spasmed and then she pissed all over me.

Yeah, piss. I mean, it probably wasn't a lot of piss but still, SHE FUCKING PISSED ON ME. WHAT THE HELL, LADY?

And then it all melted away. The secretary and the lawyer were making out and suddenly their kiss ended and they each jerked away from each other. They were wide eyed with surprise. Then they both looked down at me. The lawyer's jaw dropped and she looked like she was in a quiet shock. A hand went to her mouth while another went to her pussy. She looked around the room and I thought she was about to panic. Damn, why did that fat one have to still be on top of me. Move lady.

"What the hell did we just do?" the secretary asked.

The lawyer swallowed and then looked at me. "Please tell me you're over 18."

I nodded while the secretary started gathering her clothes and she was trying to cover herself from my view. The lawyer was a bit better. She tried to maintain her courage and dignity as she quickly got dressed in front of me. I looked back over at the secretary and she looked like she was about to have a melt down or cry her eyes out.

"Julie." the lawyer said to address the secretary. "Please get dressed and go back to your desk. I'll come talk to you in a bit."

I went to the private bathroom the lawyer had and tried to wash off the urine when I came out, I was dressed and I heard the secretary say "Oh my God." as she left.

I tried to just leave as well but the lawyer grabbed me by the upper part of my arm. I looked at her and she did not look happy. I couldn't believe this. All of this was her fucking idea. I had said no. It was her fault, not mine. Don't blame me.

"You said your name was John."

I nodded.

"John, I'd like to officially apologize to you."

"Can you let go of me?"

She did but then she added, "Don't move." She went to her desk and grabbed something. She brought it to me and presented me with her card. "If there's any ... financial compensation required, just have your attorney contact me."

"Can I go?"

As I left the secretary wouldn't even look at me. That was weird. That was some crazy shit that I didn't even understand. Were they just play acting? Was that something they did to other young guys that they just wanted to fuck? And then she offered me money. I felt so dirty. And I felt like I needed a shower. I still couldn't believe the fat one pissed on me. So gross.

I was in a daze for the rest of the work day. Mrs. Carver asked me a couple of times if I was alright. I mean, seriously, what the hell had happened? I was having difficulty understanding. Why couldn't I get away? Did I just not want to?

After work I just needed to talk to someone. Instead of letting Mrs. Carver drive me home that afternoon, I rode the bus to the university and I found my sister's apartment. Ah man, she was going to be so angry with me. But she was the only person I could talk to, like really talk to.

She wasn't home yet. I texted her and she said she was at work. So I waited. And I waited. It was almost ten at night when she finally got home and she found me reading the online encyclopedia.

She smiled. "You're still here?"

"Yep. I told you I needed to talk to you."

"Ok. Come in. Dad doesn't know you're here, does he?"

"Nope. Why do you work so late?"

"The shop doesn't close until nine."

We entered her apartment and she offered me a seat. I figured I probably shouldn't get too comfortable. She might get really angry and throw me out after she hears what I did. She went to her bedroom to get out of the little uniform she had to wear. I waited and wondered how I'd get home and how late the buses ran. Shit, I might have to walk. Well, I would deserve it.

"John, come here." she called out to me.

I went to her bedroom door and said "I really need to talk to you about something. It's sort of serious."

"Come in and talk."

I opened the door and she was in her bed, under the covers. I didn't need to be a genius to figure out she was probably naked.

"Come here. Hurry up."

"Terri, I had sex with these two women today."

She sat up and wrapped her sheet around herself. "What? What are you saying?"

"These women had me in their office and we all had sex. All three of us at the same time."

"You're breaking up with me?"

"What? No. I mean, of course not." I was unclear as to exactly what she meant by that.

"John, I love you."

"And I love you, too. That's why ... you know, that's why I'd never keep this a secret from you."

"What happened?" she asked. I told her the story from carrying the coffee to the women putting on an act of surprise and shock.

"And the worst part is," I continued, "I was smelling piss all day. No matter how much I tried to go to the bathroom and wash, I just kept smelling piss."

She sneered a bit. "Go take a shower."

"Here?"

"Yes. Right now. Go."

I was feeling apprehensive as I lathered myself up and then used my sister's shampoo. I was still rinsing my hair when my nude sister joined me in the shower. She was soaping herself up while I just stood there looking at her amazing body that was a thousand times better than the other women I'd fucked that day.

"I'm sorry." I said.

She turned away from me to rinse off the soap and then she turned back. "We're not really normal boyfriend and girlfriend so I guess there might be times when this sort of thing might have to happen."

"We're boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Unless you want to break up with me?"

"No. And I promise that sort of thing is never going to happen again."

"What about when you get married? What about when I get married?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're going to get married. You can't marry me so when that happens we're both going to have to swallow it."

"You mean you planned for this to happen?"

"I knew it was probably unavoidable. We can't have kids together and you might want to have kids and I might want to have kids. That means we'll both probably get married to other people. It's not fair but that's life."

I was thinking about what she said when she kissed me. Ah, it was so nice to kiss her. Now that I thought about it, the lawyer and the secretary had been too busy kissing each other and hadn't gotten around to kissing me.

We got out of the shower and with only a minimum of drying off we ran to her bedroom. We were naked, we were wet, and we were about to fuck.

Ding, Dong.

You had to be kidding me. You had to be absolutely fucking kidding me.

Terri gave me a signal to be quiet and then she wrapped herself in a towel. I stayed out of sight and just listened.

"Daddy, what are you doing here?"

"John never came home. Is he here?"

"No."

"Can I come in?"

"No, I just got out of the shower."

"I just want to ..."

"Daddy, I had a long day. I am not in the mood for mother's craziness. Maybe if you let John have a phone you could just call him."

"Do you have any idea where he might be?"

"I don't know. He's an adult. He's legally allowed to go wherever he wants. He's probably at a party or working a second job or on a date."

"Terri, he might be in trouble. He's your brother. Don't you care? He could have gotten arrested."

"Daddy, you're going to get arrested if you don't leave me be to get dried off and get dressed. It's after ten. I need to get ready for tomorrow and get some sleep."

"Terri, I'm just asking if you know ..."

"And I already told you I don't know. You're not seriously going to drive all the way down here every time John decides to go do something by himself without telling you."

"Did he tell you anything?"

"Daddy, I'm not surprised he wouldn't want to talk to any of us."

"Look, we've been over this. Your mother did all of ..."

"Because she's crazy."

"For your own good."

"No, she's just crazy. And I'm standing here in just a towel, so goodnight."

Terri closed the door on her father and then locked it. Her father knocked on the door again but Terri told him she'd call the police if he didn't leave her alone.

I crept out of the bedroom and I found my sister peeking out of her curtains.

"What's going on?"

"He's by his car but he hasn't left yet."

"What's he waiting for?"

"He's on the phone. He's probably talking to the psycho bitch."

We went back to the bedroom before our father had finished his call. Maybe it was because he was out there that it was decided to close and even lock the bedroom door.

So again me and my sister were naked in her bed. I guess we both sort of felt like we had only limited time so without much foreplay or anything I was right there in position and I was trying to enter her. Just like before, she was tight and it was slow going. The lawyer and the secretary were both easy to fuck. With my sister I needed to let her natural lubrication build up. I even spit in my hand and put some of that down there.

Finally I was able to start going in and out of her properly. Her breathing was becoming irregular. She was doing her best to stay quiet but a few times she squealed out an "Ah" or an "Oh".

We had to pause so she could get her breath. I looked over at the time and wondered how long we'd been at it. My sister got up and went to her kitchen to get something to drink. I followed her and admired her figure as she chugged down some water. She put down her glass and then she went to the window to see if our father was still there.

"He's gone." she said.

We looked at each other and then we both ran back to the bed. Even though we were in a hurry to get back in there, we actually took our time getting back to sex. I went about kissing her body and then I had fun sucking on her nipples. While one of those was in my mouth, I let my hand feel up and down her side. She seemed to like that so I did it more.

Eventually I moved down to her pussy and started to lick her. I was going down on my sister. Nice. This was my first time to lick pussy so it wasn't exactly like I knew what I was doing but it was nice to do that and I was happy to learn.

And then, it seemed like I was doing something right. "Ah, uh, ah, oh." my sister moaned out. Her hips were going up and down and she was pulling my hair in such a way as to force my head more into her crotch. This was a nice moment but I was actually really worried that she'd pee on me.

After my sister's second orgasm she had to rest for a bit again but I was just laying next to her with my erection still not satisfied. It was standing directly up into the air. Just as I was thinking that she'd be ready for me to come and fuck her from behind, she turned to look at me. She put her hand on my cock and started to stroke me. Then she sat up and in one motion, she leaned over me and put my dick into her mouth.

I can't say it was a great blow job. Not after the others that I'd gotten. I found out later that it was in fact her first blow job. I tried to give her direction on what I thought felt good and she was slowly getting better.

I looked at her and her eyes locked onto mine. My dick was in her mouth and her eyes were on me through her raven hair. She had one hand on my shaft and the other on my balls. Then it was just the right combination of stimulus and I started to cum.

My sister gagged and recoiled. My cum rocketed into the air and then landed in her hair.

"Couldn't you warm me?"

"I didn't exactly have control over all my bodily functions, don't you know."

She gave me a smirk and then she looked at my cum that had come out of her mouth and back down onto me. She brought her mouth down to it and started to slurp it up.

"You like that?" I asked.

"I don't mind and I like the idea of your stuff being in me."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,383 Followers