Family Estranged Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two actors-turned-thugs stood back and admired the sight of naked mother and daughter cuffed to the bed in a stack, their bare pussies and exposed asses seemingly begging for another round of rape.

"Fuck man, I think you tore her up a bit," Ben commented.

J peered more closely and noticed that the seed oozing from Skylar's butthole was tinged with red.

"Yeah, I guess I didn't use quite enough lube after all," J said with a cruel shrug. He exchanged a look with his partner, and their thoughts weren't far off from each other. 'The mom said to make it convincing. She said we could hurt both of them a bit, just no permanent disfigurement.' As far as J and Ben were concerned, all they had done so far tonight was give Charlotte Bloomington her money's worth. And so far? Well, so far everything had gone more or less according to plan.

But fate... or to be more exact, the cruelties of chance, now intervened.

All of a sudden the two men heard someone unlocking the front door.

'What the fuck?' That thought struck both men like simultaneous thunderbolts. Charlotte had hired them for a job. She'd made it very clear to them that they had all evening to do it: her son was going to be gone with his girlfriend all night and he'd planned to stay at her place. They'd had all the time in the world to follow their client's instructions and fulfill her twisted fantasies and punishments. Or so they'd thought. But life was nothing if not unpredictable. Someone was at the door and that meant one thing and one thing only.

All hell was about to break loose.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

END OF PART 3. TO BE CONTINUED...

12