Family Estranged Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't look so glum, Mama. When your daughter's done milking all the sperm from your son's balls, we'll let you try on the strap-on dildo and then you can feel what it's like to fuck her too. We'll let you FUCK that creamy pussy HARD, I promise."

Those were the last words that echoed in Charlotte's mind like the mantra for an eternal nightmare. Charlotte would always remember with crystal clarity hearing her son's plaintive groan. Charlotte would always remember with crystal clarity hearing her boy groan out his horrific surrender, knowing that his cock was now fountaining its precious seed deep inside her beloved daughter's pussy. Knowing that this was all her fault, that her desired 'traumatic experience' to make her and her daughter grow closer had backfired in the most spectacular and depraved way imaginable.

As Charlotte passed out from the horror of it all, she knew that once these two psychos were done with her and her family, they would never be the same. They would be estranged forever, both by Charlotte's dark secret and by the awful scars from a night of shameful pleasure, violated taboos, and sexual humiliations that would plague their dreams and nightmares for years to come.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE END... Or Is It?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This was originally intended as the grand finale. That said, I may still have one more chapter and epilogue left in me. For those of you who think I left things a little too cliffhanger-ish, let me know and I'll see if I can do something more.

Hugs,

~Kitty

12