Family First Ch. 08

Story Info
Danny, Mary, and Tim makes three.
14.6k words
4.77
46.2k
68

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,004 Followers

As he made his way down to his bedroom, Danny did his best to keep his seething anger under control. It had been so easy to promise his mom that he'd keep his emotions in check until she had a chance to explain the situation to his dad, but actually keeping that promise had ended up being much more difficult than he'd expected. He found it next to impossible to be in his dad's presence without his feelings of hurt and betrayal bubbling to the surface. It was only the nervous look on his mom's face that kept him from causing a bigger scene.

On top of his own personal guilt, he was also anxious about what was happening upstairs. Despite his anger at his father, he couldn't stand the thought of their family being torn apart by the events of the past few days. He was angry, yes, but he also loved his dad and found it difficult to imagine what life would be like without him in their lives.

After eating his dinner in silence, he spent nearly an hour sitting in bed, staring off into space and thinking through all the angles of his family's current situation. With no clear answers or indication when his mom and dad would finish talking, he decided that the only thing to do was distract himself with some video games.

While he waited for his PC to boot up, though, he heard the rhythmic buzzing sound of his phone vibrating on his nightstand. It was Christina.

"Hey Chris, what's up?"

"Not much. I just got back from Olivia's and wanted to see how things went with you and your mom this afternoon."

"Well it started out okay... We talked for a while about well... everything."

"... Everything?" she asked in a playful lilt.

"Well... sort of... I mean I didn't just come out and ask her if she wanted to get it on, if that's what you're asking."

"Well what did you say?"

"I dunno..." Danny replied, suddenly embarrassed. "I told her that I thought she was beautiful, and I think she's really sexy and that I don't get why my dad would want to sleep around with other women."

"Aww, that's the Danny I know and love. How did she take it?"

Even though no one was there to see it, Danny felt his cheeks begin to flush red with embarrassment. "Honestly, I'm not sure. It's not like I have great instincts for this kind of thing."

"No, you definitely do not," Christina said with a warm chuckle. "But maybe I can help. Did she say or do anything in particular that stood out to you?"

Danny hesitated as he searched his brain. "Not when we were talking... but I could swear that she was going out of her way to show off while we made dinner."

"Ooh, really? Like how?"

"It's possible that I was just imagining things, but there were a few times where it seemed like she dropped something on purpose just so she could bend over and show off her butt or cleavage."

"You weren't imagining it," Christina said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. "I bet she was testing the waters to see how you would react."

"You really think so?"

"Definitely."

He felt a wave of excitement begin to wash over him as Christina confirmed his suspicions that his mom had, in fact, been coming on to him. His emotions were tempered a bit, though, by the knowledge that she probably wouldn't be too keen on taking things further after what had happened at dinner.

When he didn't immediately respond, Christina said, "What's wrong? Isn't this a good thing?"

"Yeah, it is, but the rest of the night hasn't been quite so great."

"Uh oh. What happened?"

He went on to explain how he'd given his dad the cold shoulder from the moment he walked in the door, culminating with him walking out half way through dinner.

"I really fucked things up, didn't I?" he said.

"Well, it probably wasn't the most productive reaction, but honestly, I wouldn't be too worried about it," Christina replied. "I think you have a right to be a little bit pissed off, even after everything we've been up to lately. I know I would be if I found out my dad was doing something like that."

"Thanks, Christina," he said. "It means a lot knowing that you have my back."

"I'll always have your back, Danny. No matter what happens." There was a momentary pause before she continued. "I would at least give him a chance to explain himself, though. Maybe there's more going on than either you or your mom realize."

"Anything's possible, I guess. After the week we've had, I guess it would be crazy to rule anything out. There's no way to know until we find out what how he reacts when he hears what we've all been up to."

"I wouldn't worry too much about that," Christina said. "Your dad's a pretty open-minded guy. Besides, If your mom, of all people, can come around to the idea of incest, I'm sure he can."

"Yeah, I hope you're right..."

There was a long, awkward pause, and Danny sensed that it was time to change the subject.

"So what are you up to?" he asked.

"Besides talking to you? Nothing, really. Mom and Dad went out to dinner with some work friends, so I'm here all by my lonesome. How about you?"

"Same. I was just firing up the PC when you called."

"Oh yeah? You might want to make sure you close your blinds this time," Christina said. Danny could practically see the lecherous smile on her face from the other end of the line.

"Believe it or not, I was just going to play some games. but now that you mention it, I am pretty goddamn horny. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to take the edge off a little..."

"Want some company?"

Danny felt his cock begin to stiffen just at the mere possibility of another sexual encounter with his cousin, but he still hesitated. "As fun as that sounds, it's probably not a great idea. I'm not sure when my parents will be done talking. Until we find out how my dad feels about all of this, having you over might make things worse."

"Yeah... You're right," Christina replied, unable to conceal her disappointment.

"Sorry, Chris. We still have all day tomorrow to get into trouble... right?"

"Yeah, that's true... Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to keep myself from thinking about the fact that you're over there jerking off that perfect cock of yours without me..."

A quiet groan escaped Danny's lips as he felt his cock thicken and press against the fabric of his shorts. He hoped he never got used to the dirty thrill of knowing that his cousin lusted after him. For the briefest of moments, he considered taking back what he'd said and inviting her over, but deep down, he knew that suppressing their raging hormones, at least for one night, was in the best interest of everyone involved.

"Oh well... I'm sure I can find something to keep me entertained," Christina said in a teasing voice. "You're not the only one with an internet connection, you know."

Danny let out a deep, frustrated sigh. "You're really not making this easy on me, you know."

"And what would be the fun in that?" she asked with a lighthearted chuckle. "Anyways, I'll let you get down to business. You'll let me know how things go with your parents, right?"

"Definitely."

"Okay, sounds good. I love you Danny."

"I love you too, Christina."

As soon as Danny hung up the phone, he realized that he'd completely neglected to ask how Christina's afternoon with Olivia had gone. He knew that most boys his age would kill for the string of luck he'd experienced over the past week, but nonetheless, he couldn't quite shake his lingering infatuation with the new girl at school. Not that it mattered. Olivia had a boyfriend, and Danny wasn't about to jeopardize what he had with Christina.

He sighed heavily and tossed his phone onto his bed before logging into his computer. With a practiced hand, he clicked through several file directories until he reached his coveted porn stash. He clicked a file at random, and a video popped up of a pretty, blonde teen sitting on a couch, smiling directly into the camera. With another click, Danny fast forwarded to further into the video. He watched with rapt attention as the image was replaced with a closeup of the girl's face as she gave the male porn star an enthusiastic blowjob. Soon, the camera pulled back, showing that her flimsy, spaghetti strap top was scrunched around her waist, allowing her large breasts to hang free as her head bobbed up and down on the man's cock.

He watched for a few moments before skipping ahead yet again. Now the girl was on her hands and knees, turning her head slightly to smile into the camera while getting fucked doggy style. Danny had masturbated countless times to videos just like this one, but as he listened to the perfectly made up porn star's exaggerated moaning, he couldn't stop thinking about how fake it all seemed. As titillating as it was to watch a beautiful woman have sex, nothing in the scene came close to matching the intensity of what he felt when he made love to his cousin.

Feeling more sexually frustrated than when he started, he closed the file and started clicking through several more videos. None of them seemed to excite him the way they used to. Eventually, he closed the folder and opened up a tube site on his internet browser. He clicked through a few thumbnails, but despite his painful erection, nothing piqued his interest. He knew that if he just picked a video and focused, he'd be able to get himself off, but no matter how hard he tried, his thoughts kept drifting back to the sexy female members of his family.

Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. Scrolling up to the top of the page, he typed the word, "incest," into the search bar and pressed enter. He was a bit surprised when he saw just how many videos the site had dedicated to the topic. Near the top of the page was a grainy looking thumbnail titled, Taboo II. When he saw that the video was over an hour long, he gave it a click out of sheer curiosity.

It only took him a moment to realize that the movie was one of those "classic" pornos from the 70's or 80's with all the terrible acting, cheesy soundtracks, and bushy pubic hair one would expect. His first instinct was to close the video and try something else, but on a whim, he decided to click ahead, figuring that, if nothing else, at least it would be worth a chuckle.

The scene cut to what appeared to be some kind of seventies style home office. A woman who looked to be in her early forties was kneeling on the floor between the legs of a much younger guy. She was wearing a black, semi-transparent negligee and was was tentatively toying with his hard cock. The first thing Danny noticed after he got past the distracting soundtrack was that the woman looked remarkably similar to his own mom. Mary was a bit curvier, and perhaps a few years older as well, but the resemblance was undeniable.

Now he was intrigued. He skipped back a bit until he found the beginning of the scene. Despite the grainy footage and awkward camera angles, Danny found it incredibly arousing. As he watched, his mind kept flashing back to the sight of his naked, well-fucked mother and how amazing it would be to have her between his legs, caressing the head of his cock with her lips and tongue.

When the scene transitioned into the bedroom, Danny started jerking off in earnest, working closer and closer to the orgasm he so desperately desired. As the on-screen couple lay in bed, kissing and stroking each other's bodies, he worked the tight ring of his fingers over his sensitive glans, imagining that it was his own mother tending to his aching cock. A quiet groan escaped his lips when the son pushed the straps of his mom's nightgown off of her shoulders, exposing her soft, motherly breasts.

The couple hadn't even started fucking yet, and Danny was already dangerously close to cumming. With his free hand, he reached over to the tissue box on his desk and made ready for his imminent explosion.

Just as the on-screen son was getting ready to mount his mother and slide his cock into her hairy cunt, Danny heard a knock at his door and his mom's voice.

"It's me, Danny. Can I come in?"

"Give me a second!" he yelled, cursing under his breath as he pulled his shorts up around his waist, and swept the unused tissue into the wastebasket next to his desk. He'd just managed to cover himself when he heard the creak of his door opening. Looking over his shoulder, he saw his mom standing in the doorway wearing a loose-fitting, pink robe

"Mom! I told you to wait!" he exclaimed, color rising to his cheeks as he realized that he hadn't had time to close the video that was still playing on his computer monitor.

"Sorry," Mary replied. "I guess I didn't hear you..."

From the sheepish smile on her face, Danny knew that she had absolutely heard him and chosen to come in anyways. He wondered whether she hadn't been hoping to see something that she shouldn't have.

"What are you watching?" she asked as she took a step into the room and sat down at the foot of his bed..

"Oh, um... nothing," Danny replied as he quickly turned around and minimized the video on his browser. He cringed when he realized that despite the video no longer being displayed, the sounds of fucking could still be heard coming through his speakers.

"It doesn't sound like nothing. Can I see?"

Danny felt all of the blood drain from his face as he stared dumbly back at his mom's smiling face. Despite her innocent tone of voice, he had no doubt she was fully aware of what he'd been doing.

"It's kind of embarrassing..." he mumbled.

"More embarrassing than having your son walk in on you having sex with your brother and sister-in-law?" Mary asked, her mischievous smile widening even further.

"Um... No. I guess not..."

At first, he was confused by her behavior, but then he remembered what Christina told him about her testing the boundaries of their new relationship. Deciding that it was in his best interest to go with the flow as much as possible, he marshalled his courage and returned her smile, hoping he looked more confident than he felt.

He rolled his desk chair slightly out of the way so as not to obstruct her view and opened the video once more. By this point, the two on-screen actors were deep in the throws of their love making. The woman was on her back with her legs spread wide. Her knees were pointed at the ceiling, while the younger male actor fucked her with long, deliberate thrusts. Danny heard a quiet gasp escape his mom's lips, but he didn't have the courage to look away from the screen to gauge her reaction.

Of even greater concern was the fact that his cock, which had grown soft in the moments since his mom's untimely entrance was starting to form a tent in his loose-fitting shorts. He silently hoped that the on-screen fucking would distract her enough that she wouldn't notice how turned on he was getting.

They watched in silence for a minute or two longer until the scene abruptly cut to a different angle. Now the son was straddling his mom's chest, stroking his hard cock as it lay wedged between her breasts. Moments later, he was spraying her tits and neck with milky-white cum while she writhed and moaned dramatically beneath him.

Danny badly wanted to reach down and take hold of his own cock, but didn't he didn't dare-not with his mom sitting right next to him. When the scene cut to black, Danny took the opportunity to close the browser and turned back around. The first thing he noticed was that his mom's face and upper chest were flushed a deep shade of scarlet, and her curly, dark hair looked slightly disheveled.

"Do you always watch videos like that when you..." she hesitated, the redness in her cheeks intensifying even further. "When you... play with yourself...?"

Despite his embarrassment, Danny couldn't help but smile. "Like that? No, not really. Usually that stuff's a bit too retro for my tastes."

"Then what made you watch it tonight?"

Danny froze. Without thinking about it, he'd walked himself right into a trap. He had a choice: either tell her the truth-that he'd kept watching because of the woman's resemblance to her, or try to come up with some other lame excuse and hope she let it slide. He thought about it for a moment or two before finally making his decision.

"I um... This is kind of embarrassing, but I can't stop thinking about what I walked in on this morning and well... I thought the woman looked kind of like you..." Danny looked at the floor between them, no longer able to meet his mom's eyes. "You probably think I'm a huge creep..."

"Oh, stop," Mary replied, giving him a playful slap on his bare knee. "I could never think that about you, especially not after everything that's happened."

"You're really not grossed out?"

Mary put her middle and index finger underneath her son's chin and lifted his face to meet her own. "I could never be grossed out by you, Danny. I do have one question, though," she asked.

"Um, okay," he replied. He was relieved that she wasn't angry with him, but it was obvious that he wasn't quite out of the woods yet.

"How would you feel if I told you that you don't need to watch dirty movies like this anymore?"

"Um... what do you mean?"

Mary flashed him a predatory smile. "I guess what I'm asking is why you would want to masturbate to a woman who looks like me when the real thing is right here in front of you."

Danny was flabbergasted. He could feel his eardrums vibrate with each thunderous beat of his pounding heart, and he suddenly found it difficult to get enough air in his lungs. The moment seemed to stretch on forever, but he finally managed to croak out a coherent reply.

"Y-You'd really let me?" he asked, knowing the answer before the words finished leaving his mouth. His mom was smiling at him the same way Christina and Diane had before offering up their bodies to him, and he knew it could only mean one thing.

"I think you know the answer to that," Mary said as she untied the knot of her robe in one deft movement. Her eyes stayed laser focused on Danny's stupefied expression, enjoying the way his eyes went wide as saucers when she shrugged the loose garment off of her shoulders and exposed her naked body to his excited gaze.

The sight of his mother's nudity sent Danny's already overloaded brain into a complete tailspin. His first instinct was to divert his gaze, and he obeyed it without thinking. Try as he might, he couldn't quite reconcile the fact that this beautiful woman who was intentionally exposing herself to him was his own mother. Of course, he'd seen her earlier that morning, but that had been an accident.

This was most definitely not an accident.

As if she could read his mind, Mary said, "It's okay, Danny. You don't have to be embarrassed. I want you to look..."

Her voice snapped him back to reality, and he willed himself to look up at her. Fantasizing about his mom and what he'd seen of her that morning had been exciting, but there was something about the way she lay there, propped up on her elbows, showing off her sexy mature body to him that was so much more... real. His eyes were immediately drawn to her her pale breasts. They hung low on her chest and rested comfortably against her round tummy. Her erect nipples were a deep shade of red, surrounded by the dark, bumpy skin of her areola. As his gaze moved lower, he saw that her legs were parted slightly, giving him a clear view of the dark thatch of hair at the apex of her thighs, split in two by the thick, dark lips of her pussy.

An excited groan escaped Danny's lips as he drank in her beauty. Any lingering feelings of guilt or outrage at her behavior vanished in an instant. The only thought in his mind was how beautiful she looked and how badly he wanted to explore every curve and crevice of her mature body.

"God, mom... You're so beautiful," he mumbled as his eyes roamed up and down her body.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,004 Followers