Family Friendly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unthinkingly let out a moan of appreciation as the pain gradually gave way to pleasure. This is the feeling she had been waiting for. When she had told her daughter there was no feeling like a good cock in your ass, she had meant it. Ever since she had first tried anal, she had been an evangelist for it because she loved it so much. The dildo continued to push in slowly, and then began to retreat out of her.

Naomi let her face fall to the bed as she reached her hands back, spreading her ass for Maya. "Ooh, you are a nasty slut, baby. Your ass takes this cock so good."

"Yes, baby, faster, give my ass that cock. Fuck this little slut in her ass!"

Her pussy continued to gush more and more as the dildo pushed in and out of her with increasing speed. She reached one hand to grasp at the dildo and Maya slowed down. "Too hard for you, honey?"

"No, no," said Naomi between labored breaths, "I just want the other end."

"You mean..."

"Put the other end of the dildo in my pussy, baby. Please, I need to get double fucked right now!" Maya did as she was asked and bent the other head of the dildo around, working it up and down Naomi's slit until she found the entrance and pushed it inside. Naomi's sloppy wet pussy greedily gobbled up the artificial cock, and Maya began pushing the dildo more violently, its two heads penetrating deeper and deeper into Naomi's holes.

Naomi felt another orgasm coming on and her eyes rolled back in her head. She gasped for breath as her whole body trembled with pleasure. Her pussy clamped tight on the cock inside it and her asshole fought to no avail to expel its own cock. When her orgasm passed, she started trying to catch her breath and Maya pulled the dildo from her holes.

Just then, Joel walked in the door. "So you two had some fun without me, huh?" he said. Naomi just looked up and smiled. "You left before desert so we had to have it without you," Maya added. "But I've got just a taste of it left here for you." She beckoned him over and handed him the double dildo. He seemed confused.

"Taste test," she said. "Which end do you like more?" He tentatively stuck out his tongue and licked one end and then the other. "You know, it's a little hard to say," he considered, "they're both so good. But are you sure you don't have a little something more for me?"

"I might," said Maya, "but I think your wife is plenty full for now." Naomi was collapsed on the bed, still reeling. "That's ok," he replied, climbing onto the bed and bringing Mia into his arms, "I think the kids wanted her back at the house for a bit. Some weird drinking game they roped me into earlier." Naomi looked up at him curiously. "I think you'll like it," he added mysteriously.

***

Having collected herself from the last overwhelming orgasm, Naomi threw on some clothes and headed back downstairs. Before she had even opened the door to head home, she could hear Maya and her husband engaging in round three of the night. Or what should be round three for her and two for him, although she suspected he might have evened the score earlier with their daughter. Or maybe with her girlfriend. If that was it, and he had really fucked that beautiful mixed-race bitch before she herself had she was going to be very mad. And if he had wasted any cum in her little twat she swore she was going to claim it somehow. That cum was her property, dammit!

She walked into the house, and, seeing the tv on but no one watching, checked the kitchen. There she found Nessa, standing completely naked, casually looking through the refrigerator.

"See anything you like?" she asked, stepping into the room. Nessa, surprised but trying not to show cocked an eyebrow and replied, "I don't know, do you?"

"Do you make it a habit of just walking around naked in other people's homes?" Naomi challenged her. "Some people might get offended by that kind of behavior. I can't believe your mother wouldn't spank that bare little ass of yours red if she knew about this."

"There are lots of things my mother doesn't know. And I would think you'd want to keep it that way," Nessa replied. The kind of confidence it took to mouth off to her while standing naked in her house drove Naomi wild but she tried not to show it. She approached Nessa as the younger girl disinterestedly let the fridge door close. "My husband tells me you and my daughter are playing some kind of drinking game?"

"Oh," Nessa let out a little laugh and turned, pretending to look for something else in the kitchen. "Yeah, you might call it that. At first he didn't want to play, but then he tried it and it turns out he loved it. He was really good at it, too." Naomi narrowed her eyes and brought her face close to Nessa's ear. "Can I play?" she asked, her intonation completely flat.

Nessa, again startled by Naomi's closeness, turned to face her halfway and said, "Oh, I'm sure you wouldn't like it. Besides, little Mei Mei had a little too much and she's passed out upstairs, so it would just be you and me." She began to walk out to the living room. This infuriating little bitch was getting Naomi so hot; she could already feel her pussy dripping and it simply frustrated her even more. She followed her out to the living room, where she had flopped down, legs spread for all the world to see on the couch and was already idly flipping through channels on the tv.

Naomi sat on an adjacent chair, crossing her legs and trying not to get distracted by Nessa's exposed pussy. She decided to try a new track. "So it sounds like you're afraid you would lose. That's fine. Maybe I'll just go check on Mei Lin." She feigned getting up but saw that, as desired, Nessa had turned her head over to Naomi's direction just briefly before pretending to be disinterested. Ah, she thought, so this is the game, after all.

She moved again to get up but this time followed through, not to head upstairs, but rather to sit down next to Nessa, close enough to force her to close her legs, which she clearly bridled at, trying to push them back open and Naomi away. "Let's play," she said simply.

"I told you," Nessa started, "you wouldn't..." Naomi cut her off by putting her hand up to Nessa's jaw, placing a finger across her lips, and forcibly turning Nessa's face towards her own. "No, let's play a new game." Nessa was clearly attempting to keep cool, but this more direct strategy was paying off. It was hard to play hard to get once you were already gotten, she supposed. "This new game is called, 'Did You FUCK my HUSBAND, you FUCKING WHORE?'" She emphasized the words but didn't shout them.

Nessa was still trying to play, but as far as Naomi was concerned, the game was already over. "Uh..." Nessa tried to think of something clever to say but again Naomi cut her off. "My guess is 'yes'. Do I win?" She stuck her hand between Nessa's legs, which caused her to squirm, but she didn't fight back. As Naomi suspected, her pussy was already soaking wet. "Survey says..." Naomi continued. Her fingers found the entrance and she jammed her middle finger in the hole. Finding what she wanted, she pulled her hand out. Her finger was now coated in thick, white cum.

"Hmm, interesting..." she continued, "but inconclusive. Who does this belong to, huh?" Nessa attempted an answer but could only stutter. "Oh, no, sorry, wrong answer." She stuck the finger in her mouth. She would recognize the taste of her husband's cum anywwhere, she figured, even from out of this little slut's cunt. "The answer is, it's my husband's, which means IT...BELONGS...TO...ME."

She shoved her hands back between the young girl's legs, this time not stopping with one finger, but inserting a second. She drew out another, even larger glob of cum this time and brought it up to Nessa's mouth, repositioning her other hand to the back of the girl's head. "So you like my husband's cum, huh? Then eat up." She pushed her fingers into Nessa's mouth and met very little resistance. In fact, Nessa stuck out her tongue to catch the cum that dripped out. She barely even gagged at all when she swallowed it.

"Ok, Mrs. Arn..." Nessa again tried to speak and was again cut off. "So, let me get this straight. You come to my house while I'm not around and you fuck my daughter and you fuck my husband and you don't even think to try to fuck me? What kind of slut are you?"

"I...I.." Nessa began again. "We're going to change this behavior right now, young lady," Naomi said. She wiggled out of her skirt and pushed it to the floor. She was secretly so happy she had opted not to put panties back on when she returned earlier. Nessa seemed to finally understand that she wasn't going to be in control any more, and she slid off the couch and positioned herself on her knees between Naomi's legs. She looked up obediently.

"Well...?" Naomi said. "Don't pretend you don't know what to do. I hear you licking my daughter's tight cunt all the time. Let's see what she's so wild about." Nessa's head came closer and Naomi felt a warm wet tongue begin to probe her. Finally this was happening, she thought, and she placed her hand on the back of the girl's head. She only wished her husband had cum in her cunt earlier so she could force it down Nessa's throat. Well, that would just have to wait for another day.

Nessa's tongue went from gentle probing to a more direct approach on her clit. Not bad, Naomi thought; Mei Lin was teaching her well, although Naomi herself would have to take up a more direct supervisory role. Before long she could feel an orgasm coming on and she started humping her hips into Nessa's mouth violently. "Uggggg" she let out a guttural moan as she came in the girl's face, holding her there. She didn't let go until the girl had licked up all her juices satisfactorily.

"Now get up," she said. "Show me how my husband fucked you. I bet he fucked you from behind, didn't he? Show me that." Nessa climbed up onto the couch, getting onto her knees and bending over the back, exposing her cute little round butt. Naomi got up and walked behind her, taking her top off as she did so.

She used her hands and fingers to probe at Nessa from behind, rubbing here, poking there, spreading her ass cheeks and all the while making "Hmmm" noises. "I see," she finally said. "So he fucked you here, yes," she said, slipping a finger into Nessa's pussy. "And did he do anything else, did he maybe rub you here while he did it?" She reached her other hand between the girl's legs and began to rub her clit slowly.

"No..." came Nessa's voice, its tone of defiance now entirely gone. "...he...he made me do it. Like this..." She brought one hand back and placed it over Naomi's. They moved their hands in sync. When Naomi pulled her own hand away, Nessa continued. "Ah, very interesting. And so I suppose he must have done something with this, then." She moved her now free hand up and placed it on the girl's ass cheek, then gave it a little slap. It made such a satisfying sound. "Or maybe something with this...?" her finger now crawled from the cheek to her butthole, spread open by her position. Naomi teased the hole with a circular motion. "No..." Nessa said weakly.

"Oh, very interesting. Very, very, interesting. He must not like you very much, then." Nessa said nothing but breathed heavily in response. Naomi had slipped a second finger into the girl's snatch by now and she could tell from the way it was responding that she was very close to orgasm. "He always fucks girls he loves in the ass. It's such an amazing feeling. He didn't even do anything at all?" She now replaced her finger with her tongue and began licking the girl's tight asshole in a circular motion. "No...I...uh..." Nessa was clearly about to explode but this new sensation was intriguing her. "Is it because you're one of those terrible sluts who won't even give up their butt a little bit?" Naomi asked, pulling away just enough to talk before going back to teasing her asshole, her tongue gradually working its way inside.

"No, I'm a good slut!" Nessa finally managed to shout. "I'm a good slut who loves it in the ass! Fuck my ass like a good little slut!" That was what Naomi was waiting for. She pulled her tongue away and jammed a finger inside the girl, ignoring the resistance her butthole put up. She moved it in and out a few times, but even that was enough. Nessa screamed, "Aaaah, Aaaah! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! I'm cumming from my ass like a slut!" Her body spasmed and her holes clinched around Naomi's fingers. When the girl finally stopped spasming, Naomi pulled her fingers out and tasted them. Delicious. Nessa collapsed in a pile on the couch.

"Looks like I definitely won this round," Naomi said proudly. "Now get upstairs. I'm going to get my husband and you had better be up there by the time we get back."

***

When Joel and Naomi returned a short while later, both very ready to fall into bed. Neither of the girls were to be found downstairs, and the couple headed upstairs to their room. They stopped by their daughter's room, each curious for their own reasons. They found the girls awake, sitting in their pajamas and giggling about something; the marker had been washed off their daughter's face. Joel's face took on a questioning look, and Naomi's a satisfied one. "Hi, girls," Naomi said. "Did you have a fun night tonight?"

"Oh, hi, mom! Hi, daddy!" Mei Lin turned to face them with a mischievous smile on her face. "We've been having a lot of fun tonight. You? Anything interesting come up over dinner?"

Naomi shrugged and just answered, "I'm sure what you two get up to is way more interesting than than we old folks do. Don't stay up too late, though. Remember, your aunt is going to be here tomorrow." She and her husband headed down the hall to their room and quickly got ready for bed. When they got under the covers, Joel rolled over to look at his wife. "So..."

"Yeah, so...a fun night, yeah?" she replied. "And a fun day tomorrow when my sister gets here. You're going to be up for showing her a good time, right?" Joel considered for a moment. "Yeah," he said, "good times."