Family Fun Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to stop. As much as my body begged to be released in such a desirable manner, the price for continuing was more than I was prepared to pay.

"Kelly, baby, love, dear. Please get up. There is no way I can keep from cumming with you sitting on my lap. I want to continue more than you can imagine, but the consequences are too great under these circumstances. If I thought there would never be another chance and they were going to hang me if I did it, then they could start looking for a rope. I'm hoping that you feel as deeply as I about this and that we will have many more pleasurable times together under circumstances where nobody has to get hurt. Ok?"

I desperately wanted it to be ok with her. I meant every word I had said to her. If there was never to be another chance, I would suffer anything to keep from missing such an unbelievable opportunity.

"No, it's not ok, Daddy, but I understand." Kelly reluctantly slid off my lap, but couldn't resist giving my dick a squeeze as she moved away.

Whoops! That did it! I could feel it coming! There was a roaring in my ears and a lightness in my head that prevented rational thought. I was going to shoot a load unlike anything before in my entire life. The long buildup and extreme stimulation had created a flood that would herniate me if I tried to hold it back by pinching the head or squeezing it in any way.

There was only one way. I ripped the zipper down, praying that there was no loose meat to be caught in the sharp teeth and whipped out the pulsating monster. My hand on the back of Kelly's head forced her mouth over the tip of my prick just in time.

I have no idea if she had ever given a blow job before, but she was sure as hell giving one now! How she managed to swallow everything I was giving her was beyond my imagination. Perhaps the quantity was all in my mind or perhaps she had blown every jock on the football team. For whatever reason, she was able to take it all.

I stood in the middle of my daughter's bedroom and poured seemingly endless quantities of cum down her greedy throat while my wife was working in the kitchen right below us.

My wife! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

"Kelly, baby. Get up. We have to get straightened up. Your mom will be coming upstairs in a minute and we can't let her catch us like this. It would kill her."

"Ok, Daddy. That was delicious! I never gave a blow job before. Did I do ok?"

"Believe me. You did ok. I have to run now. Love you."

"Love you, too, Daddy." She raised up on tiptoe to kiss me. Not a daughter's kiss, but a lover's kiss, full of lust and promise, and incidentally still full of my cum.

Kelly went back to her schoolwork and I slid out the door to the back stairs as I heard Brenda coming up from the kitchen.

"Where is everyone?", I heard her call.

"I'm in my room, Mom. I think I heard Daddy go out to the garage."

"Ok. Do you need anything? Would you like some warm milk and cookies while you study?"

"Later, Mom. I'll come down and get some after I finish my homework."

"Ok, dear. I'll go see if your father needs anything."

Brenda was a great girl. She was loyal, affectionate, dependable and intelligent. All the things any man could want in a wife, in addition to the great physical assets I mentioned before. If she could ever get past the stupid shit about sex that had been drilled into her head as a child, she could be the perfect wife in every way. Maybe I wouldn't need to get blowjobs from our daughter and go sneaking around behind my wife's back if she were more willing to indulge my needs.

Yeah, sure! Remembering the actual buzzing in my ears and in my balls as Kelly's sweet mouth closed around my cum blast was enough to tell me that I would do it again and again, whenever the opportunity presented itself, regardless of any other consideration.

Brenda found me washing the car. I needed some reason for the clean dash. Might as well do it right.

"Did you find out what caused the flat?"

"No, I just left it with the guys in the shop while I went into the store."

"Put the hose down for a minute and I'll do the inside while you do the outside."

"No! I mean, no, why don't you help me with the outside and we can both do the inside if I don't get too excited after seeing you in a wet t-shirt and we have to stop to take care of matters."

"Wyden!", she giggled. "That's naughty! Besides, I'm not wearing a t-shirt and all you would see is my bra, anyway. Not only that, but the neighbors could see and Kelly is right upstairs."

"Ok. Go take off your bra and put on a t-shirt while I move the car around back so the neighbors can't see. Ask Kelly how long she will be before she comes down. If we have half an hour, then I can find out what all the other guys are talking about when they go on about watching the wet t-shirt contests down at the Mouse Trap Lounge."

Brenda blushed furiously. "Wyden! You can't mean that you would enjoy such a thing! After all, I'm an old lady. You couldn't possibly find me sexy in such a condition."

I took her in my arms and placed her hands on the erection that had never gone down since my obsession with our daughter had come to roaring life this morning.

"Wyden! What are you doing?"

"I'm just showing you how old I think you are and what kind of effect the idea of seeing you in a wet t-shirt with no bra has on me. Don't you like it?"

Brenda was flabbergasted. She thought that she was supposed to have gotten past the period in her life where she was sexually attractive to men. What her husband was suggesting sounded very, very wicked. She also realized that she was very, very tempted. Her pulse was quickening at the thought of her erect nipples thrusting against the wet material to be on display for anyone to admire. Maybe just this once, she could relax and let her body take over from her mind.

"Are you sure nobody could see us?"

"I'll make sure I put the car where nobody can see."

"What about Kelly?"

My mind raced ahead. From all indications, my uptight wife was about to take one gingerly step across the invisible bonds of her puritan upbringing. Oh shit! Two major advances in my sex life in one day! Three if you counted the stream of cum on the dashboard, but I didn't think I would be continuing that practice.

"Tell you what, honey. I'll change into my shorts and a t-shirt so you will feel more comfortable dressed that way. I'll give Kelly some money to buy a birthday present for you and suggest that she take off for the mall. If I give her enough, she will be gone for hours. We will have the place to ourselves long enough to have some fun and do something about it if we decide to."

"Oooh, it makes me feel so wicked to think about it."

"Good. That's what I hoped."

I filled Kelly in on what was happening and gave her my credit card. "Get something nice for yourself, too, baby."

"Oh, so you think I'll give you another blow job if you pay me?"

She was smiling, so I knew she was kidding. Her fingers found my fly and snuck inside to squeeze my dick as she spoke. I couldn't help lifting the hem of her nightshirt and rubbing her clit. I wanted another taste of her pussy.

"Oh, Daddy!" She bent forward, pulling her pussy off my fingers."

"What's the matter, baby? I thought you wanted me to do that."

"I did, silly. I wanted it so much you made me cum as soon as your fingers touched my clit. See? " She stuck two fingers in her cunt and rubbed the juice on my lips like she had done before. Then she stood on tiptoe again and kissed me so deeply that I wondered if I was going to shoot another load. That would not do at all.

"Down with you, you vixen! I promised the next load to your mother."

"Ok, Daddy, but save some for me for later." She whipped off her nightshirt, revealing her entire nude body to me for the first time and bent over from the waist to give me a fantastic view of her ass and cunt, with her hard knockers visible between her thighs.

I groaned and pulled my dick out again. I had to feel it pressed in the crack of her ass before she left. This time, however, my balls had been sufficiently emptied to allow me to retain a trace of sense. After only a couple of quick lunges against her, I slapped her on the ass and told her to get moving. I had a date with her mother.

Kelly's smile at me as I closed her door was enough to break my heart. She stood there naked, with one hand offering her tits to me and the other with fingers buried in her hot snatch. Leaving her was the hardest thing I ever had to do. (That's original, isn't it?)

I got back to our bedroom just in time. Brenda was dressed as I had asked, but she had a fucking bra on.

"Is Kelly going to the mall?", she asked nervously as I stripped and began to change.

"She's on her way."

"Doesn't it ever bother you, Wyden, to be naked in front of me?"

"No, honey. I think the human body is the most natural thing there is. Why hide it?"

"What if everybody thought the way you did and we all walked around like that?"

"Honey, if everybody thought the way I do, there would be a lot less problems in the world."

"How can you say that?"

"Just trust me a little bit and allow me to give you a taste of the way I see things. After you've given it a chance, I won't push the issue any more. Your willingness to try this with me is already getting me very excited. See?"

I pulled my shorts down to show her my waving evidence.

"Wyden! Cover yourself!"

"No, dear. This is part of your education. It's proof that I find you desirable and want very much to have you join me in an exciting experiment."

"Well, ok, but put it up for now. We'll see what happens later."

"Last one wet is a rotten egg!", I yelled as I ran out of the room. Kelly was halfway down the stairs. "Hurry! Go on! I'm about to seduce your mom. She needs it. Go on now."

She gave me a sweet smile and flipped her skirt up to show me she wasn't wearing any panties for her trip to the mall. This kid must have inherited my genes! The future looked very bright!

She was barely out the door when Brenda appeared. "Has she gone?"

"Yes, dear. She will be gone for at least an hour, so you won't be needing this." I reached around her and undid her bra with one flick of my fingers. It was something I had practiced endlessly while growing up, after several embarrassing incidents where I felt foolish at not knowing how.

"I didn't know you could do that."

"There may be several things you don't know about me, little girl." I smiled wickedly as I twirled an imaginary villain's mustache and leered at her virginal naked tits swaying under her t-shit.

"Now you stop that or I won't be able to go outside at all."

"Ok. I'm stopped, I'm stopped. Let's go!" I ran ahead and filled the soapy water bucket while Brenda rinsed the dust off. "I'll be back in a second. I think I hear the phone."

"I didn't hear anything."

"I'll just check."

When I got inside, I called Bob, next door. "Bob, you're not going to believe this, but get your camcorder out and set it up in your upstairs bedroom. There is something you're going to want to tape about to happen in our backyard. When you get it set up, take your wife out to dinner. It's on me."

"We've already eaten, Wyden. We're just watching TV. What's this all about?"

"Trust me, my man. You will want to do this. Haven't you ever wanted to see Brenda loosen up a little?"

"Sure. She's a great girl, but she always seems to be wound pretty tight."

"She's going to help me wash the car in a t-shirt with no bra."

"No shit? I'll get the fucking camera out right now. Sure you don't mind?"

"It's me calling, remember?"

"Ok, ok. I'll set it up and we'll go to a movie."

"Whatever, just get the fuck out of the house. I'll pay for anything."

"Stick your money up your ass, fucker. If you're willing to give me a tape of your wife in a wet t-shirt, I'll be the one owing you."

"Just do it. See you later. Oh, and honk your horn as you leave. Ok?"

"Ok. Bye."

Brenda was wet everywhere except her tits when I got back outside and kept glancing nervously at Bob and Sue's house.

"What if Bob and Sue are watching?"

"That's why I went inside. I noticed that you could see this part of the yard from their upstairs window and called Bob to suggest that they go see a movie on me. They've been wanting to see one of the new releases, but hadn't gotten around to it. I just told him we needed some private time and he said they would be out of the house in a flash. When we hear his horn, they will be gone."

Almost as the words were leaving my mouth, we heard him honk. Brenda looked at me in astonishment. "This means a lot to you, doesn't it?"

"More than you can imagine, dear." I turned the hose on her, full force. Now, that was how I wanted to see her. I had wanted to see her like this for twenty years.

"Oh, Wyden. I can't do this. Look how obvious my breasts are. You can see the entire nipple as if I weren't wearing anything."

"I know, dear. That's what it is all about. Men need to be able to see things. I guess women need to hide them, but we need to see, We've done it your way for twenty years. Try to relax and do it my way for one day. Ok? I've done everything possible to spare you embarrassment. Kelly is out of the house. So are Bob and Sue. If I have to torch the entire neighborhood to have a chance to see my beautiful wife in a wet t-shirt, then I'll start looking for matches."

"You still think I'm beautiful?", she asked, hopefully.

"Honey, you are beautiful beyond words to me. I only want to be able to see you in ways that you haven't been able to show me before. Just this one time, won't you indulge my fantasies of you?"

"You really have fantasies of me?"

"All the time, my love. Don't you ever fantasize about me?"

"Oh! No! I couldn't."

"Really? Not even a little? Am I so unattractive and unexciting that I don't even cause my own wife to fantasize about other things?"

"Wellll. Maybe a little, but it's nasty."

"Great!" I yelled so loud it startled her.

"You think nasty is great?"

"What one person thinks is nasty can be tremendously exciting to another. Since I'm another and not the one, it turns me on. Please tell me some of your fantasies." All thoughts of washing the car were forced from my mind as my dear wife seemed on the brink of relaxing her inhibitions, if only for a moment.

"I can't, Wyden. I just can't." Her eyes pleaded with me to understand.

"Suppose I help? Ok?"

"Maybe that would work. I just can't bring myself to say the words."

"Ok, then. What if I do this, and this, and then this?" I stood behind her and pulled her soaking body back against my still erect cock. How long could it stay like that, I wondered.

Incredibly, she pushed her ass back into my rigid dick and rotated it from side to side. She had never done anything even remotely as explicit as this in all the years of our marriage, even in bed with the lights out. I had to give her credit. She was indeed trying.

I pulled her head back and twisted it until I could reach her lips and began to kiss her more deeply than she had ever allowed. The groan that escaped her throat told me that I was on the right track. After all this time of trying to be a good husband and respect her ideals and standards, I was slowly learning that she was simply unable to step over the bounds that had been drilled into her before I came along. She needed for me to be forceful with her to assuage her conscience and prevent her from feeling guilty for actually enjoying sex with her husband.

This realization spurred me on. All this time I had been telling myself that if she really loved me as she said, then she should be willing to ignore all that stupid shit she had been told. I was finding out that if I really loved her, I would allow her to avoid the responsibility. Fine. I could do that.

I ran my hand under her sopping t-shirt and pinched her nipple.

"O000h, Wyden. Don't do that. Somebody might see."

By this time, I was learning that the "Ooooh" was her actual response. The "don't do that" was an automatic conditioning response. The realization gave me a tremendous feeling of power.

Now those of you who are saying that I should have simply been forceful with her from the start are not aware of my upbringing. I was taught from my mother's knee to always respect the wishes of others and to put their well-being above my own. This attitude, combined with my wife's training had caused us both to miss a great deal of life.

Ok. I had no problem being forceful if it was the right thing. I only hoped that this new way of acting would be something I could control and that I wouldn't get caught up in my newfound power to be some sort of monster.

I unzipped my shorts and pulled out my cock. When I placed her hand around it, she whimpered. "What if someone sees us?"

"What if they do? Squeeze my cock, Brenda. Squeeze my big hard cock out in the open in our back yard while I play with your tits. Just imagine if someone were taping our action at this moment. Wouldn't we look sexy to them?"

She moaned and whimpered, but kept squeezing my cock and I kept kneading her tits and pinching her protruding nipples. It was obviously something she had needed for a long time. I mentally kicked myself for being so fucking dense.

I peeled her shirt over her head and threw it on the other side of the car before stripping her shorts to her ankles.

"Oh, no, no, no. Wrong, wrong", she muttered, but did nothing to stop me.

I slid a finger into her cunt and found it on fire! Her mind might not approve of what I was doing, but her body sure as hell did.

The second finger found a welcome, as did a third. My thumb rubbed her clit in time with her frantic jerks away from it, causing her to fuck herself on my hand.

She was now completely naked in our back yard. Her eyes were closed so that her mind could deny as much as possible of what her body was enjoying the hell out of.

I left her for a second to grab the hose. Her mewls of protest sounded like newborn kittens looking for milk. They died as I turned the hose on her. (Her mewls, not the kittens.)

"Turn around. Enjoy the water on your naked body." I alternated between full force and spray, on her back, between her thighs, across her tits, on top of her head and a stinging spray directly on her clit before stripping my shorts off and joining her. I left the hose lying on top of the car, creating a mini-waterfall for us to luxuriate in. We could make whatever fantasy from it we liked.

With the stream from the hose cascading off our bodies, I bent my wife over the fender and rammed the entire thing as far as it would reach, in swift jab. As soon as her body reacted, I pulled nearly all the way out, very slowly and rammed it home again.

If Brenda had ever had an orgasm before, it would never compare with the one she began now. I say "began" because I don't know how long it went on. All I know is that I fucked her in this way for at least half an hour and she never stopped responding as if she were experiencing a level of ecstasy she never realized existed before.

I had gotten off enough times already that the urgency was gone for me, but I was able to stay hard and satisfy my beautiful wife as long as she wanted me. From all indications, she wanted me a lot!

The realization that we were being taped occupied a lot of my attention. Bob was in for a hell of a surprise when they came home. I had only hoped to get some shots of Brenda's nipples. We were getting a fuckfest! I determined to make the most of it because there was no guarantee that there would ever be a repeat of it.

I posed us for the camera in every lustful situation I could imagine. I turned us every way possible, giving the camera a view of each conjoined bit of flesh. I would hold my dick at the entrance to her sopping cunt long enough to have it on record before slamming it to the hilt.