Family Fun Time

Story Info
Julia's birthday is made very happy by Mom & Dad.
3.6k words
4.38
63.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

The huge cock that was pounding away at Julia's pussy was far and away the best thing that she had ever felt. She felt so warm and even hotter as the minutes passed. It filled her up so well and once the initial pains had subsided, all she felt was sheer pleasure. She loved being fucked and had known for a long time that she would.

Her petite body slammed back against the man who was fucking her as if to signal him that she wanted more. She did want more, she wanted all that he could give her and then, she was going to take on another lover - and another - andanother ...

Barely past losing her virginity, and yet, Julia Beaumont already knew that she was a natural-bornslut. She didn't consider that a put-down. She didn't consider that anything to be ashamed of. Julia was a young girl in control of her own destiny. She would choose her lovers and she would choose her own future. In making those choices, why not consider using one of her best assets - her body - to help her make some of those decisions?

Why shouldn't she enjoy the carnal pleasures that life had to offer? She was going to be practicing law after a lengthy schooling and she knew that it would involve a lot of time and effort. She was going to have to work very hard. Why should she not play just as hard?

Julia was 5'4" inches of redheaded dynamite and the fuse had been ready to be lit for some time. It had been very difficult for her to wait until this night, as there had been a lot of boys - and sexy girls too - who had been anxious to show her a good time. The people that had been patient and understanding were going to get their due rewards. Julia had already started planning a second birthday celebration and a lot of those people were going to be surprised at the depths of her perversions. She had a lot of kinky ideas and she planned to make them come to fruition just as soon as she could arrange it. A few people at her upcoming "coming out" party were going to be very surprised when they saw just who else was there.

Her lover was gently kneading her 34B tits and she moaned unexpectedly.Fuck, it all felt so good to the naughty teen. She was glad that she hadn't succumbed to the urges her young body had been experiencing in the past 2 years. Waiting for this, her promised night, had beentotes worth it! Her very first cock had been theperfect one for her. As a matter of fact, it was theonly one that would have done for Julia's first time. She wished that she could keep it, but that would be selfish and Julia had not been raised that way. Her family had been born into wealth and privilege and Julia had been taught that these things were precious gifts that she should share. Even as a little girl, Julia had lots of playmates because she liked to share her toys. In the summer, her home was full of happy, laughing children because her family had a pool and she would invite as many of her friends as she could corral. When she reached her teens, it was hard not to notice the bikini-clad bodies of some of the girls who were Julia's friends. To no one's surprise, no one complained about the noises coming from the Beaumont family home.

Her body rolled and bucked against the invading cock, acting on instincts that Julia did not know she possessed. Her pussy - or hercunt, as she thought her first truly dirty word - tightened around the invading piston. She was soaking wet and her nipples were rock-hard and it all served to intensity the feelings that she was experiencing. Julia knew that she was never going to be without a regular lover - or lovers, why limit herself? - again. If there was anything better on this earth than fucking, Julia's 18-year old self had yet to experience it.

"I'm not hurting you, am I darlin'?" A concerned voice came from behind her.

"God no, this is all too, too wonderful. Keep fucking medaddy - oh yeahhh,fuck your hot little girl and show her why you're the best fuck in town," Julia groaned as she slammed her gorgeous ass back against her father's cock.

The Beaumont family, a generous and community spirited family originating from Georgia, were well known and respected in their town. They were philanthropic, kind and did a lot of good works. Each of the Beaumont children did some kind of charity work, because they had been taught that others were not so fortunate. Some of them worked in community kitchens, food banks and in organizations that helped the less fortunate get back on their feet or obtain gainful employment. Julia herself often worked on committees that cleaned up local parks and waterways. She could be a little forceful when it came to getting her friends to help out, but it all proved beneficial in the long run. Lawrence Beaumont did a lot of pro-bono work at his law firm, as did his oldest son. In the 20 years he had been practicing law, he had seen first-hand that the legal system was not always fair and just. It could be tilted in one direction if enough money changed hands.

The Beaumont family were all close and tight-knit. Theyhad to be. It would be far too dangerous if the family secret were ever to get out. It could have ruined a lot of lives.

The Beaumonts were practitioners of family love, better known as incest. This went back to the Civil War days, where the Beaumonts were one of the few Southern families who did not practice slavery. In fact, one of Julia's ancestors was a handsome black woman. Loving your own was so ingrained in the family by now that no one thought anything of it. If there was someone in the family you found attractive, you just asked for permission and fucked them.

Julia turned around and smiled at her daddy. "Can we try something else now, daddy?" She questioned him. "I've done my research and I know that there is more than one way to make love - to fuck!"

Lawrence - few dared call the distinguished barrister "Larry" - shared his daughter's smile. "Sure thing, darlin'," He answered her, his baritone voice and Georgian accent shining proud. "What is it that you'd like to do?"

A saucy smile crossed Julia's lovely, lightly-freckled face. The sweet little girl that had been there just yesterday had now been replaced by a naughty, kinky little girl. "I want to take you as deep as I possibly can, daddy," she sighed. "I've heard that if you want to experience that, a girl should be on top - like a cowgirl. I want to ride you big ol' daddy-cock, okay daddy?"

"Sure thing baby, this is your show," Lawrence smiled. He noticed that Julia was looking around the room. A sea of writhing bodies littered the area, all of those who had been invited to Julia's birthday shindig were occupied with their own frenzied activities. Julia was looking for one person in particular and spotted her.

"Mother! Mother, could you come over here, please?" Julia called out to her mother, who was currently involved in a three-way tryst. Bryiana didn't really want to stop, the cock in her mouth was delicious, but her adoration for her youngest outweighed her own carnal lusts. The gorgeous and exotic brunette got up from off of her knees and went to join her husband and daughter.

"Happy birthday, baby girl," Bryiana said as she kissed her baby. No one would have believed the exotic, half Creole beauty was in her 40's. She could have passed for one of Julia's sisters. She looked over at her husband, a man she adored right down to her toes. Marrying her older half-brother had brought her nothing but happiness. Who was anyone to say that their lifestyle was wrong? "So, what is it that I can do for you?" She asked, although she was fairly certain that she knew the answer to that question.

Lawrence looked up at his beautiful wife-sister and hoped that everyone was on the same page.

"I'd like for you to join us mother, I'd like for you to be my first experience with a woman," Julia answered honestly. "If daddy is the first man I ever fuck, doesn't it stand to reason that you should be the first woman I have sex with?"

"You'll get no argument from me on that, baby girl," Bryiana smiled as she kissed her daughter again. This kiss was one of sensuality and pure passion, tongues meeting and dancing. Bryiana's first lover had been her father, the father she shared in common with Lawrence. Her second had been her own exotic mother, who had been her daddy's mistress. Even now, Bryiana's mother retained her radiant beauty well into her 60's. Her third and still-favorite lover had been Lawrence, the man she adored. Never once had he been possessive or shown signs of jealousy. Around him, she was free to become the woman she intended to be.

"So baby girl, I take it you like your first cock?" Bryiana smiled as she stroked Julia's cheek.

"Oh yes, I love it, I fuckinglove cock!" Julia sighed, knowing the profanity would not offend her mom. At times, Bryiana cured like a longshoreman. "I love the way it feels inside of you, so hard and so hot. I couldn't have picked a better lover than daddy for my first time."

"Well, your daddy is a stallion and you do get your sex drive fromme," Bryiana teased, chuckling as she paid her husband a compliment. It was true, even now, Lawrence retained the sexual appetites he'd had from their first time together. Aside from a healthy diet, no smoking and a sensible amount of exercise, he didn't need anything to maintain his prowess. All he needed to be ready to go was a willing and attractive female partner - or two - or three ...

Julia climbed aboard her daddy and felt him slide in. Despite her pussy being tight and only used once so far, he went in easily. Julia knew that there were bigger cocks than her daddy's - she had seen them - but she also doubted there were many who could fuck her so well. Practice made perfect and Julia knew her own loving family got lots of practice. Her dark-skinned mom sat across from her, riding her husband's tongue. Julia's blue eyes met her mom's dark eyes as they shared another kiss and their hands reached out. For the first time, Julia experienced the feeling of another woman's tits, her mother's tits. It felt so nice to be touching them, nicer still to have her mother caressing her. She allowed herself to be carried away on a cloud of pleasure as her first threesome got underway.

"Is this what you were hoping for, Julia?" Her mother murmured softly in between sweet kisses of combined love and desire. "Something like this?"

"Something exactly like this, mother," Julia said before she plunged her tongue into her mother's accepting mouth. Julia had started living out all of her erotic fantasies this very afternoon as her birthday celebration had begun. All of her gifts had been titillating and among them were sex toys, new lingerie, hot "fuck me" shoes (more than 1 pair) and clothes that accentuated her petite, yet delicious, young body. Julia was going to put all of them to good use, starting now and continuing on Monday when she went back to school. With only a short time away until graduation and with her marks at an all-time high, it would be okay for her to cut loose a bit.

Julia took in her mother's beauty as the two women caressed and shared love. The only thing they seemed to have in common was their petite stature, Bryiana was an inch shorter than her youngest offspring. Yet, where Julia was a wild and fiery redhead, Bryiana was an exciting, coffee-skinned brunette with exotic looks. Underneath it all, they were similar. Both would have eagerly admitted to being cumsluts, nasty whores who lived from fuck to fuck. The perceptions and moral standards of the rest of the world didn't matter to either of them. If Bryiana had been able to shout out the true nature of her relationship with Lawrence from the rooftops, she would have done so. She believed that love was love, no matter where you found it and she and Lawrence had passed those lessons along to their children. As she kissed her daughter-niece, the last of her kids to join the game, she felt a sense of serene happiness.

Julia wasn't totally aware of the fact that everyone in the room, despite still energetically fucking like beasts, was watching her. It might have made her self-conscious, it might not. It was too early in her sexuality to know if she had an exhibitionist streak or not. Bryiana surely did, she had even been so bold as to enter amateur strip contests, winning a few. These had been while on holidays, so as not to attract attention back home. Bryiana was not at all embarrassed, just prudent.

Julia was licking and sucking her mom's tits as her daddy's thick cock plundered her pussy. She knew that having a threesome all of the time wouldn't likely be possible, but oh, if it onlycould! Having a hard cock within you and a soft body to touch, it was the ultimate in pleasure. This was her first and it would not be her last. In fact, it wouldn't even be her last one for that night.

"Drive it home, go muchdeeper, dick me daddy,fuck your hot bitch of a daughter!" Julia encouraged a still-ravenous Lawrence. His lean and hard-muscled body continued to thrust against her and Julia reveled in each wonderful moment.

Bryiana watched her daughter screw her husband, her heart filled with pride. All of her children were passionate, yet each had his or her own style. Watching Julia, Bryiana thought that her baby girl might just be the closest one to her own nature. Julia wasn't asking her daddy to take it easy on her, not one bit. She liked it wild and frenetic, as did Bryiana herself. She didn't seem to be at all afraid to get down and dirty and act, as she had said, like a bitch. Julia was a fucker, just like her proud mommy.

"Baby girl, move up and down and rotate your hips a little, there's my girl," Bryiana instructed as she took a moment away from loving her daughter to offer Julia words of encouragement. "You'll feel daddy hitting bottom and believe me, it's a wonderful feeling you'll remember forever." Bryiana knew that all too well. The first time her wonderful brother - they weren't even engaged at that time - fucked her, she was surrounded by those she loved. Lawrence, a few years her senior, had the experience of a man twice his age. His skilled cock made her cum so hard that she almost fainted from bliss.

"Okay daddy, time to mix things up again," Julia said. Her parents were almost surprised at her ingenuity and desire to keep things fresh and exciting. Nor had their daughter cum yet or shown any indication that she wanted to move faster. Her inexperience had not translated into impatience. Bryiana looked over at her husband and shared a look. Years of practice had taught him stamina and his various practices, including Tantric Sex, had given him staying power. He would not cum with his wife or daughter until he wanted to.

"What did you have in mind next, Julia?" Bryiana asked her daughter, wanting so much more with the attractive teen.

"The two of us in asixty-nine mother, that's another fantasy I wanted to fulfill tonight," Julia beamed. "Daddy, you can fuck me from behind and if you're feeling naughty, don't be afraid tospank me - I've been abad girl!" She giggled.

"I'll say," Bryiana said with uncharacteristic, raucous laughter. The others all looked over because she was normally the "quiet one" of the bunch. Everyone was fully supportive of her happiness and that of her family.

"Oh mommy, I'm only just getting started," Julia purred. A shiver ran through Bryiana's sexy body. Their entire family had their own little depravities - what might Julia's be?

The two women got into position and Julia turned her head back towards her father. "Bow-wow daddy - fuck me doggy style. I know that is your favorite, so do it however you want!"

Lawrence would have admitted to a sense of relief regarding how things had gone so far. Julia, despite being bright and spunky, tended to keep things to herself. He had no idea if his youngest would be capable of adapting to their "family circle" so quickly, although she had known about it for several years. It was a huge weight off of his shoulders to see that not only was Julia adapting, she was thriving. She was already holding her mother tight and zeroing in on Bryiana's shaved, tight pussy. Lawrence knew that cunt well and he looked forward to knowing his daughter's lightly-thatched, fiery pussy almost as well. The mother and daughter combo were already slurping each other's pussies with such devotion it looked as if they had been doing it all of their lives. Lawrence decided that it was high time he got his head out of the clouds and got over there to fuck with his wife and daughter.

"Oh God, so good, so-fucking-good!," Julia moaned in between licks of her mom's wonderful pussy. Daddy was drilling her hard, like she wanted and her ass glowed a tiny bit from his firm, but gentle, swats. She thought for a second if she was referring to the sweet tang of her mother's cunt or to the incredible sensation of having daddy's cock in her again. She decided that it didn't really matter, because she had both and would have both until her first full-out orgasm arrived. Daddy and her mother had already provided little mini-cums for her, yet the "Big O" had eluded her. She didn't panic because Julia knew with appetites as large as hers, it would take a bit of doing from a skilled lover. Her daddy was just such a lover, but then too, so was mom - both of them were more than up to the task.

"God, what a naturally talented little slut I raised," Bryiana groaned, still satisfied with the lifestyle she shared with her husband and children. Everything was out in the open and above board. If their children had any questions, they were free to ask them. The children had been raised not to be embarrassed by their bodies. While they didn't walk around naked all of the time, it was no big deal if they did. All of the children had seen each other and their parents nude as children. They had joined a Nudist Colony in Canada during their last visit, one that had been recommended by their close friends, the Colt family. Ryan Colt and Lawrence had been fraternity brothers and Ryan was Lawrence's closest confidante. Their families had much in common. Ryan had told Lawrence they could be totally themselves at the new retreat and he had told the truth. Bryiana, Lawrence and the kids came back more exhausted from their vacation than when they had left. Bryiana herself had been quite smitten with Frankie Colt, their oldest and an adorably kinky sexpot.

"Move your ass and hips a bit more baby, make your daddy really work for it," Bryiana encouraged between licks of Julia's honeypot. Good sex was good for your health and the fact that none of her kids had any health issues was testament to that. It felt so wonderful to have Julia's body moving against hers, tits against tits. Julia's choice of lingerie, a mauve teddy with lace, had been the perfect choice, combined with her first pair of white stiletto heels. Every participant in this "night of passion" wanted to be the first to fuck the lovely, redheaded teen, but there was no doubt as to who would be accorded that honor.

"God daddy, I'm so fucking close!" Julia yelped.

"She is darling, I can tell, she's gushing like a fountain!" Bryiana informed her husband as she struggled to catch the flow. The room was now almost deathly quiet as everyone waited for the big moment. A few minutes later, with Lawrence still thrusting deep inside of her, Julia's body arched up and forward. Her head snapped back, she let out a long, deep wail and her first-ever orgasm charged through her. If he had been any kind of braggart, Lawrence would have had good reason to crow this night. He laughed and shook his head free because Bryiana likely had as much to do with it as he did.

"That was so GOOD!" Julia huffed and puffed. "It's only going to get better, isn't it? Mommy, tell me it is just going to get better."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers
12