Family Lessons Ch. 3

Story Info
This time the lesson goes all the way.
4.2k words
4.59
448.1k
108

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,716 Followers

Billy looked up from the Television as his parents walked into the room. His father, Howard had his expression set in a stern gaze directed at his son. Beside Howard, Billy's stepmother Sharon stood looking a little nervous, her long legs crossed over each other as she waited for Howard to speak.

"Would you like to continue your lessons tonight?" asked Howard after a moment's pause as he briefly considered changing his mind again.

Billy swallowed, his throat dry. Two nights earlier his father had decided to teach Billy about sex and he had used his beautiful wife, Billy's stepmother as a model. Sharon had stripped off and let Billy touch her lovely 40DD's and then she had stroked his cock and then given him his first ever blowjob. When Billy had accidentally cum in her mouth his father had been furious and called the whole thing off. Now it appeared as though Billy might get a second chance.

"Yes, I'd like that," replied Billy, a little tentative, it seemed too good to be true. He glanced over at his stepmom. She looked as beautiful as ever, dressed in a royal blue dress that was reasonable short, displaying her long, tanned legs. The neckline of her dress dipped into her deep cleavage, all in all she looked as sexy as any supermodel or porn star. Billy felt the familiar tingle in his loins as he gazed at her, his mind briefly drifting to the blowjob she had given him earlier that day in the family car. His father didn't know about that and Billy decided it was probably best to keep it that way.

"Good," said Howard with a nod, "But if we do this you have to promise to behave yourself."

"Yes father," said Billy, his mind racing, was he really going to get to fuck his stepmother?

"And that penis of yours isn't going anywhere near Sharon's mouth," his father told him, "You abused that privilege the other night and you won't get another chance."

"Yes sir," nodded Billy immediately. After today's encounter with Sharon, Billy had a feeling that he hadn't seen the last of his blowjobs from Sharon, but right now he had his mind on something much better.

To Howard's surprise Sharon then took the initiative. Sharon was incredibly turned on by the way her husband was talking about her. The thought of being used by her stepson was driving her crazy with desire. Before he could say anything further she walked up to Billy and stroked his cheek. She then turned her back to him, "Can you please unzip me William?" she asked, indicating the zipper on the back of her dress.

Billy immediately reached up, eager to see Sharon's curvaceous body once again. He tugged down the zipper and the back of the dress parted, revealing the flawless skin of her back and no bra strap. As he pulled the zip all way down to just past her posterior he saw she also had no panties on, the upper swells of her buttocks and the crack of her ass visible.

"Beautiful," murmured Billy, still not ceasing to be astounded by his stepmother's fantastic body. He slipped his hands inside the back of her dress and briefly cupped her warm buttocks, giving them a firm squeeze before sliding his hands up her smooth back and pushing the straps of her dress of her shoulders.

Howard let out a short gasp as his wife's dress dropped in a pool around her ankles. She wore no underwear of any kind beneath the dress and the sudden sight of her full nakedness both surprised and aroused him. He was very tempted to cancel the lesson and take Sharon himself instead, but he knew that Sharon would be mad if he once again ruined it for Billy. After all Howard could have the gorgeous blonde whenever he wanted, this was Billy's only chance and Howard wanted his son to enjoy it. He would have to suppress his jealousy.

Still standing behind his stepmother, Billy reached around and pulled Sharon back against him, his hands reaching up and closing over the ample twin mounds of her generous tits. Sharon sighed softly as she let her lush curves press back against the young teenager, his hands eagerly squeezing at her tits while he pressed the urgent swell of his crotch into the bare globes of her ass. Sharon's hands rose and covered Billy's, encouraging him as he roughly squeezed and mauled at her big tits. Her nipples were as hard as bullets against his palms and her breasts felt huge, overflowing his relentlessly groping hands.

Sharon felt as though she'd never been so horny in her whole life. She leant her head back onto Billy's shoulder and slipped a hand behind her, going between their bodies to squeeze the lusty eighteen year olds bulging crotch. Billy pinched tightly on her nipples, tugging at her breasts and lifting them slightly up off her chest before releasing them and letting them jiggle free. Sharon rubbed her soft palm up and down between Billy's legs, distinctly feeling his hard cock. She so clearly remembered the addictive taste of his cum and the wondrous feel of his hard shaft sliding back and forth between her lips.

"Okay, come and sit down on the couch here please Sharon," said Howard, rubbing at his own throbbing manhood though his pants.

Sharon pried Billy's insistent hands from her tits and moved over to sit on the couch next to Howard. Her husband knelt on the floor at her feet and gestured for Billy to come and crouch beside him. Howard then took hold of Sharon's knees and parted her legs, leaving her pussy gaping like the centerfold from a Penthouse magazine. He saw the juices glistening on her pubic hair and knew immediately that she was turned on by the whole situation.

"This is your stepmother's vagina or pussy," said Howard, sliding one hand up along Sharon's smooth thigh and briefly brushing his fingertips across her pubic mound, eliciting a small gasp from his wife.

Billy reached up and stroked her with the tips of his fingers as well.

"Have a good look," encouraged Howard. Billy's fingers stroked the lips of Sharon's pussy, parting them slightly as he swiped a finger up the length of her slit. Sharon moaned softly as Billy rubbed the moist bud of her clit with his thumb and then he stuck his index finger up into her pussy. Sharon moaned as his intrusion.

"That's it!" said Howard, "Stick two fingers inside her."

Billy immediately obliged, his second finger probing within her.

"Oh that's nice William," breathed Sharon as Billy moved his fingers in and out, gently fucking her with them. "Would you like you put your penis in there?" she asked him. Billy looked up at Sharon with wide, lustful eyes.

"First things first," interrupted Howard before Billy could reply, "Taste her."

"What?" asked Billy in surprise.

"Lick her pussy," said Howard. Sharon twitched slightly in anticipation.

"Oh..okay," nodded Billy. He then put one hand on each thigh and leant in towards Sharon's cunt. His tongue darted out and he briefly lapped at her cunt. It tasted better than he had expected, kind of musty but not at all unpleasant or fishy as he had expected. Billy used the tip of his tongue to toy with Sharon's clitoris and she gasped in pleasure.

"Oh William!" murmured Sharon as he swiped his tongue up the full length of her cunt, tasting her.

"Okay, that's enough," said Howard, grabbing Billy by the shoulder and pulling him back away from her pussy. "I wouldn't normally bother much with eating a woman, they seem to like it but it tastes pretty bad," Howard told his son. Billy thought he actually liked the taste, but he didn't dare argue and ruin his chances of getting further with Sharon.

"Okay stand up Billy, and get undressed," said Howard as he moved back to his seat.

Billy did as he was told, standing right in front of his nude stepmother as he stripped off all his clothes very quickly. As soon as his large erection popped free Sharon reached out and took it in her soft hand. Billy gave a moan as Sharon's delicate hand stroked his hard cock.

"He's so hard," Sharon said to her husband, licking her lips at the thought of once again tasting Billy's wonderful cock. Or better yet, feeling it inside her. Billy's brief attentions on her pussy had her incredibly turned on and she had to do her best not to jump Billy right away.

Billy moaned, standing in front of his seated stepmother as she jacked him off, her hand moving rapidly over his cock.

"Please suck on my cock Mom."

"Certainly William," at his request, Sharon leant forward, licking the tip of his cock, Billy's penis lurched at the touch of her tongue and her own loins tingled as she tasted him.

"Stop!" snapped Howard angrily, the last thing he wanted was to watch his wife suck off his son all over again.

"Sorry Dad," said Billy, stumbling back a little as he remembered his father's previous instructions about his penis and Sharon's mouth.

"I said no more of that!" warned Howard grimly. Billy nodded obediently and Sharon scowled a little, first Howard had stopped Billy from licking her and now he had stopped her from sucking Billy.

"I'm sorry," repeated Billy.

"Well then," said Howard at last, "Let's get on with this, it's time you became a man. What position would you like to fuck her in?"

Sharon felt her heat rising in her loins, it must be something to do with her submissive nature but the way Howard and Billy were discussing her like a piece of meat was turning her on something fierce.

"Umm, I'm not sure," replied Billy nervously, "I don't really know what one's there are."

"Well there's probably three good choices for a beginner," began Howard. "There's the missionary position where you will lie on top of Sharon, or she could go on top, straddling you, or maybe you could fuck her doggy style where she gets on her hands and knees and you take her from the rear."

"Okay," nodded Billy, considering his decision, all this talk was making his cock even harder. As he thought about it, Sharon reached out and resumed playing with his hard cock, not making it any easier for him to make up his mind.

"Missionary is good if you want to control the speed and force on the thrusts," said Howard, trying to help his son decide. "If Sharon goes on top she's more in charge but you'll have your hands free to play with her breasts, which you seem to like doing so much. On the other hand dog style is a bit of both, the view from there is great too," Howard said this last bit with a grin at his son.

Billy's mind briefly played out all three positions 'till he finally made his choice, "Doggy style," he said. He liked the idea of her being on her knees in front of him, the feeling of power he'd get from fucking her like an animal.

Sharon smiled at his choice, like father like son, it was Howard's favorite way to fuck as well. She'd been hoping that Billy would want her on top as that was her favorite, but she'd have him anyway he'd take her at the moment. Sharon obediently climbed onto the floor and got on her hands and knees, facing away from Billy so that the wonderfully tight cheeks of her ass were pointed his way.

"Come and take me then William," said begged, wiggling her lovely ass at him.

Billy let out a strangled moan of lust and fell to his knees behind Sharon. He certainly didn't need his father's instructions now. Billy seized Sharon's hips and lined his cock up with the dripping entrance to her cunt.

"Oh God!" groaned Billy as he lunged forward, shoving his hard cock into Sharon's waiting pussy. The feeling was exquisite, like nothing he'd ever experienced before. His cock buried in her mouth had felt incredible, but this was an entirely new experience. Her hot pussy felt like it was tightly clutching at his cock, almost sucking him as her mouth had done. His big cock felt like a perfect fit in her tight passageway, and as he slowly began to move her cunt clutched him tightly forming an incredible friction.

"You like that?" asked Sharon, looking back over her shoulder at Billy. He grunted in agreement, holding tightly to her hips and rocking gently back and forwards, enjoying the sensations of being inside his stepmother. He slide one hand across the silky expanse of her back, he had to admit that the view from here was great. Each time he drew back he glanced down, watching with fascination as he saw his cock thrust back past her rounded ass into the moist lips of her cunt.

"This feel's so good!" gasped Billy, sliding a hand up Sharon's side and reaching under to cup and squeeze one of her big tits.

"A little harder and faster now Billy," instructed his father. Howard's cock was as hard as a steel pole, aching at the sight of seeing his beautiful wife fucked like this.

"Oh yes," moaned Sharon as Billy following his father's command, taking deeper strokes and using the whole length of his hard cock. Billy bucked hard and fast against her, causing her big tits to swing and jiggle beneath her. The sensations were incredible, better than Sharon had ever felt and for the first time ever she had to control herself and try not to orgasm. This was supposed to be for Billy's education, not her own pleasure. That was how Sharon was justifying the whole event and if she came that would ruin everything.

Howard then got up from his seat and knelt down beside Billy. Sharon saw the large bulge of her husband's crotch and thought for a moment he was going to have her suck him while Billy fucked her from behind. The idea of being used in such a way by the two men excited her even more, but that was not Howard's intention at all.

He put a hand on the small of Sharon's back, "Pull out a moment Billy."

Billy reluctantly withdrew, his cock coming out hard as a rock and dripping wet from his and Sharon's combined juices. As his cock left Sharon's pussy Howard reached down and rubbed his hand over Sharon's soaking twat. He then slid his fingers up into her asshole, using the juice to moisten her ass and he slid two of his fingers up inside her. Sharon gasped as Howard lubed up her ass, she knew exactly what he had in mind and was about to protest, then reconsidered and bit her lip. Sharon didn't really like anal sex, but from time to time she indulged Howard and let him take her back passage, usually to get out of sucking his cock.

"Okay Billy, I want you to try a few strokes up your mother's ass," said Howard, "Not full anal sex or anything, just for a minute or two to get an idea of what it's like then you can go back to her pussy."

Sharon remained in her submissive pose as Billy moved forward again, this time lining his cock up slightly higher at her puckered anus. He gave a small snort of pleasure as he pushed his cock slowly into Sharon's asshole.

"Oh fuck that's tight!" groaned Billy. To the young teenager it was incredible, here he was fucking this gorgeous grown woman's ass while she was on her hands and knees in front of him. Her whole body devoted for his pleasure, Billy felt invincible. He thrust back and forth a few times, each time pushing a little deeper, and each time causing Sharon to groan. After about a minute of this his father told him to switch back.

Without missing a beat Billy slipped his cock out of Sharon's ass and then immediately rammed it back up into her cunt, driving deep and hard.

"Ahh!" groaned Sharon at his re-entry. Billy then grabbed on tightly to Sharon's hips and really went to town on her, bucking and thrusting to his hearts content.

"Oh yes!" panted Billy, humping faster as he felt his orgasm quickly approaching.

"Fuck me Billy!" cried Sharon loudly, startling Howard a bit.

"Stop!" shouted Howard suddenly, taking the fucking pair by surprise.

They both froze, "What Dad?" asked Billy, halting his thrusts with his cock buried to the hilt in Sharon's cunt. Billy was so close to cumming and stopping was the last thing he wanted to do.

"Pull out Billy."

He obeyed his father, "What is it sir?"

"You can't cum in your stepmother Billy," his father explained. Sharon was a little surprised at this comment, she was on the pill after all so there was no real reason why he couldn't cum in her. But then again Billy was her stepson and this was pretty much incest so perhaps Howard had a point. Sharon was also glad for the break, if things had gone on much longer she would have came herself.

"We're not stopping are we?" asked Billy in dismay, thinking of the incredibly painful blue balls he'd have if he didn't do something soon.

"Ahh.." that had been Howard's intention, but he realized Billy's problem as he saw his son rubbing his swollen testicles. "Perhaps you should jack off on her ass, that'd be good right?"

Billy's face dropped a little at the thought, "I don't want my first time to end like that. What about if Mom sucks me off then?"

"No! I've told you already about that!" replied his father sternly, but Howard knew that Billy was right and that his first time shouldn't end like that. There was no way he'd let his son cum in his wife's pussy or in her mouth again though. Perhaps her ass? Considered Howard, but he didn't really want that either.

Then Sharon spoke up, both men had almost forgotten she was there, they had been thinking of her almost as a piece of furniture or something, "Why doesn't William fuck my titties?" suggested Sharon. "I know he likes them."

Billy's eyes brightened and he looked at his father hopefully, "Can I do that Dad?"

"Okay," nodded Howard, it was a good suggestion, "Yes that'll be perfect."

Sharon rolled over onto her back. "Come over here and fuck my titties William," urged Sharon, she was still horny as hell.

"This is great," breathed Billy as he straddled Sharon's waist, his hard cock resting on her belly as he reached down to fondle her big tits. Sharon moaned slightly as Billy began to squeeze and caress her ample breasts, she loved the way he paid so much attention to them as she always prided herself on her boobs. Billy pushed her huge tits together and rolled them around on her chest, before squeezing down hard with both hands, watching the flesh well up between his fingers. He then took her nipples between his thumb and forefingers and pinched and twisted them, causing Sharon to moan aloud. "Oh I love your big tits Mom," Billy moaned, still holding her by the nipples, which he now shook about, causing her tits to jiggle and shake over her chest.

Sharon was eager for Billy's cum, she wanted to feel it splash over her tits, and hopefully taste it again. She reached down and hooked her palms behind Billy's hard butt and urged him to move up her torso to her breasts. Billy responded to her urging, shuffling up to her chest and laying his hard cock in her deep cleavage. His cock was still slick with their joint juices so he would be well lubricated. Billy pushed Sharon's big tits together, wrapping them around the hard shaft of his cock and forming a tight sheath to fuck.

"Oh God," breathed Billy, looking down in amazement at the sight of his cock between Sharon's lovely big boobs. He stayed there for a moment, releasing the pressure on her tits so they dropped back from his cock a little, then he would push them together again. He repeated this a few times, massaging his penis with the massive pillows of his stepmother's breasts.

"Fuck my big jugs!" said Sharon, her voice sounding urgent, neither him nor Howard noticed that her hand was at work between her legs, rubbing her clit rapidly. They were both too enthralled by Billy's cock in her tits. Billy didn't need to be told twice however, he pushed her tits tightly together around his cock and began to hump with his hips, moaning loudly as his shaft stroked back and forwards along her deep cleavage.

From his vantagepoint on the couch, Howard watched on in awe, the sight of Billy's cock thrusting between his lovely wife's big tits was incredibly erotic. Howard searched his memory and was surprised to find he'd never titfucked his wife himself. He'd never been much of a tit-man, despite his wife's impressive funbags, but he thought he'd tried most things with her. Oh well, he thought to himself, rubbing his own hard crotch as Billy squeezed on Sharon's tits and bucked rapidly up between them, he'd have to remedy that and give Sharon a sound titfucking in the near future.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,716 Followers
12