Family Lessons Ch. 6

Story Info
Billy takes voluptuous stepmom out on the town.
6.7k words
4.58
361k
120

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,747 Followers

Billy smiled and laid back on the gymnasium bleacher as Becky Kennedy, captain of the girls cheerleading squad sucked on his cock. He moaned softly and reached down, running his fingers through her lush brown hair as her full red lips moved up and down his hard shaft. Becky was dressed in her cheerleading costume, a tiny flared skirt and tight yellow top with the school logo on. He could feel her big breasts brushing his thighs as her head bobbed over his lap, moving faster and deeper with each long suck she took.

"Oh Becky!" moaned Billy loudly, his hips bucking up slightly off the seat as he tried to push more and more of his hard penis into her warm mouth.

Becky moaned around his cock, her soft hand reaching up to toy with his testicles as she worked her lips all the way down to the base of his shaft. Billy gasped as he felt her nose touch his pubic hair, Becky Kennedy was deep throating him! Every boy in the school lusted after her and here she was sucking his cock like he was the last man on earth!

"Becky!" groaned Billy again.

"Who's Becky?" said a woman's voice, it didn't sound like Becky…

Billy awoke with a start, disoriented as he realized he wasn't in the school gym getting a blowjob from a cheerleader. He felt a warmth from his groin and looked down to see his stepmother Sharon sucking on his hard cock. At first he'd been a little annoyed at having such a good dream interrupted, but what a way to wake up this was.

"Just as requested," Sharon said with a smile, briefly looking up from his hard cock, "A wake up blowjob."

Billy flopped back onto his pillow as Sharon's lovely mouth once again engulfed him. He could get used to this!

"Who's Becky?" asked Sharon, once again looking up from his cock.

"Who?" asked Billy.

Sharon playfully licked the tip of his cock, causing it to twitch delightfully in her soft hand, "You were moaning her name. I hope I don't have competition for this wonderful cock."

Billy laughed, "Just a girl from school. Now get back to work!"

Sharon smiled and returned to Billy's cock, sucking it hungrily into her willing mouth and bathing him in warmth. Billy lay back against his pillow, his fingers running through Sharon's long blonde hair as she hungrily sucked his cock, he had to admit he liked getting woken up with a blowjob, he'd have to tell his stepmother to do this everyday for him. Billy got a better grip on Sharon's head and began to buck up into her face, holding her head still as he fucked forcefully at her mouth. He did this for a few minutes then released her and let her take over for a bit.

"God I love it when you fuck my mouth," moaned Sharon as she pulled off his cock and nuzzled his balls with her nose. She then rubbed his cock over her cheek, savoring its warmth and hardness. "You know your father is going to be away on a business trip for the next ten days."

Billy's eyes rose at that, "Really?"

"That's right," murmured Sharon, swiping her tongue over the tip of his cock, "We've got the whole house to ourselves, you can have me anytime you want me."

"Oh I like that," grinned Billy, pushing her mouth back down over his cock. Sharon willingly took him deep, her head bobbing faster and faster, she wanted to taste his cum urgently now. "I've got an idea," he murmured after a moment of relishing Sharon's cocksucking. She tried to rise up to ask him about it but he didn't let her off his cock. Instead he pushed her back down on him and continued speaking, "What's the matter Mom, can't speak with your mouth full?"

Sharon glared up at him, but kept his cock in her mouth.

"Tonight we're going to go out on a real date," Billy told her. Sharon stiffened a little in surprise. She didn't stop her slow sucking on his penis but her thoughts ran wild. What if someone saw them? What did Billy have planned? Billy's cock twitched a little in her mouth and she knew he was close.

Billy groaned, reaching down and grabbing fistfuls of her hair. He started to again fuck her mouth as he struggled to speak, "We're going to go to dinner and a movie, then back home to fuck." Billy paused to moan and hump her face faster, Sharon did her best to keep up, sucking heavily. "I want you to get dressed up in something young looking, something slutty." Billy's breathing got very heavy and he was moments away from exploding. His hard dick slide back and forth across Sharon's twitching tongue. "Don't wear a bra, I want to be able to play with your tits, and I hope you swallow as we don't want to make a mess at the movies…ahhhh!" Billy cried out with pleasure as his cock exploded, filling Sharon's mouth with his wonderful tasting cum. His stepmother drank his seed eagerly, she couldn't get enough of the stuff.

***

That evening Sharon's stomach was churning with nervousness. Billy had left out the clothes he wanted her to wear and that in itself turned her own. Sharon liked the idea of being Billy's toy, for him to do whatever he wanted to her, to use her as he pleased. For some reason the young eighteen year old just made her feel incredibly submissive. Sharon put on the lacy, black, thong panties Billy had picked out, and Sharon had to admit that they made her ass look fantastic. Over top of that she squeezed into a very tight black skirt that was considerably shorter than most of her clothes, and was also slit up both sides to show off her long legs to full effect. As Billy had said early she did not wear a bra, instead she pulled on a short-sleeved white blouse that was a couple of sizes too small and clung to every one of her lush curves. It was so small in fact that she couldn't even do up the top few buttons and her deep cleavage welled up, plainly on view. The outfit was topped off with a pair of black high-heeled shoes, and the full effect was perfect. Tonight she was Billy's slut.

"Well? How do I look?" asked Sharon as she stepped out of her room to where Billy was waiting. She did a pirouette, showing off her outfit.

Billy stood up and licked his lips, "Very nice," he said approvingly. He walked up in front of her and grabbed her by the hips, pulling her in close against him. Sharon gasped in surprise, she could feel the hard bulge of his crotch against her already. Billy lifted her chin towards him and bent down and kissed her on the lips. Sharon sighed and melted against him, she realized that was the first time he'd kissed her. Billy's hands slid around her back and reached down towards her ass. He gave her firm buttocks a squeeze through the short skirt she wore and pulled her harder against him, using the opportunity to grind his bulging crotch against hers. Sharon moaned into his kiss, it felt surprisingly natural to be kissing him and he was very good at it. Billy's hands kneaded her rounded ass as his tongue explored her mouth for a few moments before they finally broke it off, both breathing heavily.

"If we don't get going now, we may never get out of here," said Billy with a big smile, he was obviously as excited about the evening as Sharon was.

"Remember, tonight I'm not your stepmother," said Sharon as Billy lead her to the car, "You should call me Sharon."

"Okay Sharon," replied Billy as they got in the car, it felt kind of strange to call her by her name, he had always referred to her as Mom since she married his father, even though she was not his real mother.

Sharon climbed into the car beside Billy, her short dress riding up even higher and displaying an almost criminal amount of her long legs and sleek thighs. Billy briefly glanced at the impressive view, then started the car up. He gave her bare thigh a fleeting squeeze as his hand moved to release the hand brake, and then they were off on their way.

"So where are we going?" Sharon asked her stepson as they drove down their street.

Billy suddenly pulled the car off to the side of the road, taking Sharon by surprise. She experienced a little déjà vu, remembering when she had done the same thing to Billy when she drove him home from school.

"Tommy!" Billy shouted, using the electric window control to wind down the window on Sharon's side of the car. Sharon looked out and saw Billy's best friend Tommy sitting on his bike. At Billy's shout Tommy rode over to the side of the car and leaned in through the window.

"Hi Billy, what's up?" he asked, he then noticed Sharon sitting on the passenger side. "Hi Mrs Johnson…" murmured Tommy, his voice trailing off as he got a good look at Billy's stepmother and specifically what she was wearing. Tommy's higher point of view gave him an excellent view down at Sharon. Her tight fitting blouse gaped open, her huge breasts almost fully displayed to young Tommy, he also got an eyeful of her sleek thighs, Sharon now regretting letting her skirt ride up so high for Billy's benefit.


"Hi Tommy," replied Sharon, blushing tremendously. The whole idea of dressing slutty for a date with Billy no longer seemed like such a good plan. What would Tommy be thinking?

"Wow," murmured Tommy, staring down at Sharon, her ample bosom rising and falling as she breathed, "You look great Mrs Johnson." Tommy gaped at her in wonderment. He'd always had a crush on his friend's beautiful stepmother, but he'd never seen her wear such revealing clothes. Looking down the front of her blouse Tommy could almost see her nipples!

Sharon's blush deepened even further, why had Billy stopped the car? They weren't supposed to be seen by anyone they knew. Billy just laughed, "She looks hot doesn't she?" he asked his friend.

"William!" scolded Sharon, trying to assert herself as a parent. But she was too deep into her submissive role and her shaking voice lacked any authority.

"That blouse makes her big tits look great huh?" Billy asked his ogling friend. Sharon clamped her mouth shut in surprise, swallowing her protests. It was one thing to be a sexual object for her own family, but Tommy was practically a stranger.

Tommy licked his dry lips, "Ahh yeah," he murmured in reply, a little uncomfortable with the way Billy was speaking about his stepmother. If he'd ever said something like that in front of either of his parent's he'd get his hide tanned.

"You can touch 'em if you want," suggested Billy, getting turned on by the whole situation. He also wanted to test the limits of his control over Sharon.

"Really?" asked Tommy in surprise. He glanced at Sharon's face but she just stared out the window, looking rather pale.

"Go ahead."

Tommy tentatively reached into the car, his hand slowly moving towards Sharon's heaving chest.

"Stop!" snapped Sharon out of the blue as she realized what was happening. Tommy gasped into surprise, jerking his hand back out of the car. Sharon turned to glare at her stepson, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Billy frowned and summoned his courage. Normally he would have backed off, but the activities of the last week or so had given him a feeling of power and he intended to make the most of it. "No Sharon," he said firmly, using her first name as she had instructed him. "You have a great rack and you should share it." He then turned back to Tommy, "Go ahead Tommy."

Tommy paused for a moment and looked at Sharon. When she said nothing in reply to Billy's words Tommy decided to try his luck again. He reached down into the car towards Sharon's bosom, and this time she didn't stop him. He breathed a deep sigh of mixed pleasure and relief as his hand cupped Sharon's large right breast through her blouse. Tommy's heart was beating rapidly as he gave Billy's stepmother's right breast a squeeze, then slid his hand across to her other breast.

"Oh wow," he murmured as the ample orb filled his hand. Encouraged by her lack of objection Tommy reached into the car with his other hand and grabbed at both her breasts. The young eighteen year old moaned softly as he fondled Sharon's huge tits, this was the first time he had ever felt a woman's boobs and he'd never imagined it would be such a wonderful pair that he'd get his hands on. Billy rested his hand assuringly on Sharon's bare thigh as Tommy groped at her tits, squeezing and mauling a little harder as he got into it a bit.

Sharon's face was flushed and she was breathing heavily. She glanced around the deserted street as Tommy played with her tits, but fortunately no one was around. Sharon felt dampness between her legs and was amazed to realize just how turned on she was. For some reason the idea of Tommy offering her up to his friend like this was an incredible turn on.

"Okay Tommy, we've gotta get going," said Billy after a few more minutes of letting Tommy feel up his buxom stepmother.

"Okay," gasped Tommy as he finally and very reluctantly released Sharon's tits. He was breathing very heavily and Sharon could see that his crotch was bulging with excitement.

Billy bid farewell to his stunned friend and drove off, leaving Tommy to rush home and jerk off.

"You liked that huh?" Billy asked Sharon as he headed for the movie theatre where they were going to have their date.

"Yes," murmured Sharon in reply, her eyes downcast. She blushed a little, feeling as though she should be ashamed of the fact she had been so turned on.

"Good," was Billy's only reply. He reached over and squeezed her soft knee, then returned his attention to his driving.

"So where are we going?" said Sharon, repeating her original question after a moment's silence.

"The movies."

"What we seeing?"

"Dunno, some action flick," replied Billy offhandedly.

"Oh," replied Sharon, once again she felt rather uncomfortable. What was she thinking? Why had she agreed to this date? Billy was her stepson and here she was going out with him. Thank god Howard was away on business and wouldn't find out what they were up to.

The drive to the theatre took another quarter hour. Billy parked and led Sharon inside, holding her hand and making her feel even more out of place.

"Remember you're my college girlfriend today," he whispered in her ear as he sensed her nervousness.

Sharon nodded as they made their way to the box office and Billy got them tickets. Sharon felt a little bit better after the girl behind the counter asked both of them for ID, the movie was an R rated one. She handed over her drivers license, a little relieved she hadn't changed the name on it to her married name yet. They then made their way into the theatre, giggling about her youthful appearance as they selected a seat in the back row.

As soon as the lights went off and the movie started Billy was all over her. He started kissing hungrily at her neck and his hand immediately lifted to her breast, squeezing at the ample globe through her blouse. Sharon briefly tried to push him off, she had never been so forward on a date before, but then again this was a rather unique situation. Sharon relented as Billy's lips moved to cover hers, his tongue diving hungrily into her mouth. Billy's fingers found her hard nipple through her blouse and gave it a brief twist before he began to unbutton the front of her blouse.

"What are you doing?" hissed Sharon as he continued to open the top of her shirt, revealing even more of her impossibly deep cleavage.

"Don't worry," Billy whispered back, undoing another button, "No one can see us." Her shirt was open to halfway down her flat stomach now, her ample tits bulging out and threatening to pop into view.

Sharon stopped her protests as Billy slipped a hand inside the front of her shirt and started to squeeze her bare breasts. As he did this he took her hand in his and brought it down into his lap. Sharon gasped as she felt the hardness of his erection.

"God you're hot Sharon," breathed Billy as she squeezed his crotch and her continued to play with her breasts. Sharon moaned softly, it sounded so good having him call her by her name. For some reason the thirty one year old couldn't explain, Sharon was overwhelmed with the urge to please Billy and do whatever he wanted of her.

"Suck my cock," Billy whispered into her ear.

"What?" gasped Sharon in surprise, jerking her hand away from his crotch as she felt his dick twitch against her palm.

"Please suck my cock Sharon," Billy told her.

"Someone will see," protested the gorgeous blonde.

"I don't care," replied Billy, pulling his hand out from the front of her blouse, "I want you to go down on me right now."

Sharon looked around her, no one sat too close to them, but they were definitely not alone in the dark theatre. "I could give you a handjob," Sharon suggested timidly.

Billy shook his head and reached up, grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her head down towards his lap. Sharon stiffened and resisted him.

Billy unzipped his fly and pulled out his hard cock, it jutted out, pointing directly up towards Sharon's face. Billy reapplied the pressure on the back of her head, "Suck me!"

Sharon relented and allowed Billy to pull her mouth down towards his cock. She gave one last glance around to make sure no one was looking at them before she dipped her head into Billy's lap and let her stepson push his hard cock into her warm mouth. Billy let out a deep, throaty moan, a little too loud for Sharon's liking, but she didn't halt her attentions. Sharon sucked heavily at her stepson's hot throbbing cock, eager to get him off as quickly as possible and avoid being caught.

With his hand on the back of her head Billy controlled Sharon's mouth, pushed her bobbing head up and down over his lap, the friction of her tight lips sliding along his shaft incredible. Billy, more and more turned on by the public blowjob, grabbed handfuls of her hair tightly and began to hump his hips up off the cinema seat, forcing more and more of his cock into her mouth. Sharon's obediently sucked at his penis, letting him buck against her face and sate his lusts.

"Make sure you swallow it all," Billy whispered down at his stepmother as he briefly paused his thrusts, "We don't want to make a mess."

Sharon drew up off his dick and licked all over the head, tasting his slick precum and knowing it wouldn't be long before she would be savoring his load. "You better hurry up and cum then," whispered Sharon, "I don't think the movie's got too long to go."


Billy let out a moan and pushed his stepmother's mouth back down into his lap. Sharon eagerly swallowed his cock and began bobbing her head vigorously over his erection. Within less than a minute Billy bit his lip to stifle a groan and exploded in Sharon's hot mouth. Sharon sucked and swallowed rapidly, drinking down his sperm as fast as it filled her mouth, not missing a drop.

"Oh wow," breathed Billy, his hips sinking back into his seat as Sharon slurped the last of his seed from his cock.

"I should have movie snacks like this more often," she whispered with a wicked grin as she straightened up and wiped the last few drips from the corner of her mouth. She then pulled her shirt back over her big tits, which had popped into view and began rebuttoning it.

"Leave it open," ordered Billy.

"What? No!"

"Leave it open!" he repeated sternly. Sharon was a little taken aback, Billy had never spoken with such authority in the past, yet today he had ordered her around like a servant. Making her dress as for his fantasies and even letting his friend feel her up like she was a piece of meat. Even more shocking to Sharon was the fact that she found herself wanting to follow his orders, in fact it even turned her on.

Sharon lowered her hands away from the buttons of her blouse. The tight white garment gaped open, revealing most of her ample breasts and leaving her looking something like that horror movie actress Elvira.

Billy smiled, enjoying the effect, "Let's go!" With that he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her up out of her seat. Billy led her out of the theatre and towards the car.

"Where are we going?" asked Sharon as he led her along the sidewalk.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,747 Followers
12