Family Lovers Ch. 01

Story Info
A family story of sexual frustration fulfilled.
14.1k words
4.62
143k
56
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all families the differences between each of the members is what make up the fabric of the future in the group. Having said that, what has happened with this group of siblings and the parents is, needless to say, a bit unusual and it all started with an innocent need to feel safe in their own house after an attempted break-in.

William, or Bill the father wanted to have a security system that he could install himself and save money. He and his son Keith went to the Internet sites or a local electronics store for what parts that were needed including low light color cameras, microphones, motion detectors, infra-red etc. including all the wire and recording equipment. With Keith doing all the wire installation, drilling, cutting etc. it was easy to install a few extra cameras and other goodies that dear old dad would never know about. When he got done with all the areas his dad wanted for the exterior of the house and out buildings Keith added several other cameras with microphones and all the bells and whistles.

The first areas he covered were his sister's bedrooms and bathrooms then his parent's bathroom and bedroom. He covered the rooms from multiple angles, high-low and far enough away from the steam in the bathrooms so the lenses wouldn't get fogged up. In order to record or view the cameras easily he hooked it all into his new computer so he could burn everything onto DVD's.

The next areas were the hot tub and pool making sure to get the changing rooms on line also. The next thing was a dry run checking all the equipment and to see if the microphone pick-ups were working properly. He ran through checking each camera and their location but needed to check the microphones and recording equipment.

"I'm going to take a shower!" Keith's Mom hollered up to him in his room, "Listen for the phone will you?"

'Sure Mom, will do." Keith said. This was a perfect time to test everything in his parent's room. Keith's Mom was a beautiful redhead only in her forties that looked about thirty with a great set of tits that she rarely needed to put in a bra. He had many a hard-on watching her just working in the house or out at the pool with a skimpy bikini that didn't cover all of her butt or breasts.

One time while she was sunbathing Keith watched from his bedroom window, fantasizing about all the fun things he would like to do to her. He had taken out his cock, which was straining to get free and leaking pre-cum like a faucet soaking his pants and leg. Continuing to stroke it using his own lube he had pulled the curtains apart to get a better-unobstructed view. As his orgasm started he must have made a noise and his Mom looked up towards the house glancing at his window just as he started to shoot his load, past the roof and onto the patio across from his Mom. Keith couldn't stop if he tried and shot one bigger load just as far as the first. His Mom just looked up and smiled, which was the most embarrassed moment he had ever had in his life.

What Keith didn't know was his Mom, Susan, had seen just about all the action, including the hand strokes and the huge loads that arced over the roof edge. She was quite proud and surprised, proud of her body that could make a young man beat off while thinking of her and surprised at the size of not only the amount of semen produced but also the dimensions of his cock, at least the head, after all Keith was only 5' --8" and eighteen years old she assumed it would be of average size but, what a monster, like father like son. She liked the size of Bill's a lot; a 12" cock was something she was glad to get used too. Especially when she could suck out a huge load of sperm, have it inserted in her ass or get him to jerk off on her tits. She decided to get a better look at her sons when she could to see if it measured up to the original.

Keith started up his PC, put on one earpiece and closed the door to his room. After stripping down to his loose shorts he could see the computer was ready. Running through the program he selected the camera in the master bedroom and just caught his Mom going to the bathroom completely naked. "What a tight ass mom's got." He thought. "This ought-a be good," Keith went to the other cameras in the bathroom and immediately got hard.

His mom was at the sink leaning towards the mirror, her legs were spread to brace her self and Keith could see from a slight angle. His mom's tits were huge for her height and only sagged a little from having three kids.

He zoomed in on her, "I sure hope she turns around so I can see the front side too," Keith said to himself while stroking himself.

Almost as if reading his mind, Susan turned around and kept thinking about her son. Her one hand started to stroke her breast while her other hand slowly traveled down to her wet slit. Running her finger through the lips of her cunt Keith could see the juice on his mom's fingers was shining like a beacon and he couldn't tear his eyes from the image. Susan continued to rub and pinch her nipples, "That's it Keith suck on mommies titties baby. Make them hard honey," she whispered.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing; his own mom was fantasizing about him. Keith was rather well endowed and just by leaning down could suck his own cock, pulling his shorts off he rubbed the pre-cum around the head and down the shaft. Leaning down he started to lick and suck on the head then pushing about four or five inches into his mouth sucking as the head came almost out of his mouth. Pulling it out and jerking his hand up and down he said, " Man I wish my mom was sucking my dick instead of me." Sadly he had never been with any women on any lasting intimate level. The last girl he had been with had felt his hard-on through his pants and with a quick 'I've got to go' quickly left him with a set of blue balls that he had to drain himself.

Keith's sister Mary was coming up the stairs and heard her brother making groaning noises from inside his room, "I bet he is looking at internet porn again, I'm going to scare the shit out of him" she said and gently pulled his door open just a little. Looking in she almost gasped giving herself away, there was her brother with the biggest cock she had ever seen, it had to be at least 14 inches long. Stroking the full length of it with both hands and sucking the head into his mouth. Mary couldn't believe how long it was; she had never seen anyone suck their own dick before. She thought that was the hottest thing she had ever seen. It made her wet just watching from the side, slipping her hand into her shorts rubbing herself made it even harder to watch without going all the way in the room to get her hands or mouth on it.

Keith heard a noise and didn't turn around but looked into the reflection on the monitor. "Shit, I can't believe my sister is watching me. That's just great now I'll have to hear her teasing for months," he thought to himself. "Well may as well give her a real show then." Keith started to suck on his cock in earnest then really getting in to it by slurping up and down making noise that Mary was going to hear for sure.

Mary could hear her brother making noise sucking up and down and a popping sound when he pulled out from between his lips. Keith pulled back and just stroked his massive cock using his saliva and pre-cum to lubricate the shaft all the time watching his mom in the bathroom masturbate and his sister watching over his shoulder.

Having his sister watching was a tremendous turn on while his mom was rubbing herself off to an orgasm. Susan was really getting into it now, moaning and saying his name as she fingered her pussy. "That's it Keith fuck mommies cunt baby, harder. Mmmmm, harder." Susan was rubbing her clit so fast her hand was a blur on the monitor, then all of a sudden she stopped and Keith watched as a stream shot out of her pussy hard enough to hit the bathroom door then run down her legs. The floor was soaked in front of Susan and glistened like oily water. She slid down to the floor and started to lick her fingers of as much juice as she could get from her slit and off her legs. "Oh my god, that's the hardest orgasm I have ever had with just my hand. Delicious, too bad Bill couldn't have left a load of cum with all this cunt juice. Maybe Keith could plug mommies hole and leave a big load sometime".

Keith just couldn't hold out any longer, he pulled his mouth off his cock and started to stroke and pull even faster. "Oh, shit here it comes. Oh God, uhhhhhhhh." He started to shoot his load while on the up stroke spraying his sperm over three feet in the air dropping down all over his chest and cock. The second and third shot went about half as far but the volume was almost as much. Cum was dripping down all over his chest down over his cock and balls onto the floor under his chair. "Man what a rush." Keith said as he glanced towards his door hoping Mary was still there. "It sure would be great if Mary could take a load form my cock. Just thinking about her makes me get hard again," he stroked the length of his dick pulling it into a semi-hard state using the tremendous load of cum to lubricate the shaft and make slurping sounds. He didn't know she had already gone.

Mary had an orgasm using her hand and fingers twice; she just about passed out in the hall when her brother had shot his load. Gently pulling the door to her brother's room shut she quickly went to her room and pulled her door shut. "Holy shit, that was the biggest load of cum I've ever seen. It looked like a quart came squirting out, like a long wet rope when it came splatting down on his chest and cock. Man what I wouldn't give to ride that horse cock just once. I wonder what it would feel like to have him spray a big load in my pussy and on my tits, now that's what I call entertainment. First chance I get I'm going to check out his computer it sounded as if Mom was talking in the background." The crotch of Mary's shorts was soaked so she decided she needed to take a shower to help cool off.

She was about five feet four with oversized set of tits, a petite body with a tight ass and only nineteen. She had dated for several years enjoying the sex more than the company she kept. Having been fucked by a few of the football players she made a reputation as an easy lay and a great party girl, open to anything with anybody. Working at the local library helped her get a few dates but not like when she was in school. She regularly teased her supervisor by bending over to let him see her cleavage or by lifting her leg and spreading them on the ladder so he could see her panties. Many times she caught him rubbing his crotch while looking at her in his office across from where she was working. Mary even experimented with lesbian sex and enjoyed it, but not as much as getting stuffed by a big hard cock.

Her friend Alice was a hardcore lesbian that could bring Mary to several orgasms just using her tongue. When Mary wanted Alice to use a dildo on her she freaked out, "That's just too much like a real dick and I can't do that, but I will use my fingers on that sweet pussy of yours," She said. Needless to say the relationship didn't last very long but Mary longed for the feel of a set of tits rubbing on her own, it made her cunt run like a faucet.

Barbara was the oldest sister at twenty with a bigger set of breasts than her younger sister but not as large as moms. She had a stripper's body with almost no fat; being as tall as her dad Bill she was the type of woman to turn not only men's heads but women too. Barb was in college for her master's degree in Psychology and was almost there, only two more semesters to go then she could take a break.

She just got out of a relationship that lasted for six months and ended badly. The guy was running around on her and Barbara didn't find out until she went to his apartment one Thursday night to catch him with not only her friend but also her friend's sister. Barbara entered the apartment and was thinking of surprising her boyfriend who should have been asleep because of the work schedule he usually kept. Hearing some noise in the bedroom she snuck up the hall to see what it was. Pushing the door open a crack first she noticed that all the room lights were on then she saw her friend straddling him with his cock buried in her cunt and her sister sitting on his face sucking her sisters tits. She should have just left but couldn't tear herself away this was the first time she had ever seen other people fucking up close and it turned her on. On the other hand she was mad as hell. "Hope you're enjoying it. All of you, because I'll bet he didn't tell you he has Herpes and now you do too assholes." Well, that was that.

Barbara was in her room trying to get out of her funk about how that son of a bitch treated her, not having any boy friend or girl friends, those bitches. Checking her messages on her machine Barbara heard "Hey, I'm so sorry baby. I don't know what came over me. Kelly and Katie came over for a visit and after a few drinks it just got out of hand. We all felt bad about doing it to you like that. They left after you yelled at us, pretty mad at me and I didn't think they believed me that I don't have Herpes, but that isn't important. Rite now I just want to apologize for what happened and hope you can forgive me. Call me when you feel like it."

"You son of a bitch, bastard, no good, friend fucker, limp dick, cheating suck-ass fuck any hole shit-head." No phone call would ever happen and he could just rot in hell as far as she was concerned, that bastard. She threw herself onto her bed and started to sob and cry.

Coming out of the shower and sitting down Mary's bed was against the same wall as her sisters and she heard the cussing and then the sobbing. "Holy shit, I bet that bastard boyfriend just screwed up big time. Pulling on a robe Mary brushed her hair out and went to her sister's door.

"Knock, knock, Barb are you ok baby, I couldn't help but hear you through the wall," Mary came over and started to rub Barb's shoulders and back.

Barbara sat up and hugged her, "Oh Mary, that jerk-off ex-boyfriend son of a bitch. I caught him banging my ex-best friend and her sister at his apartment. I just couldn't hold it in any more. Thanks for coming in I need to have some girl talk to keep me from killing him."

Mary kissed her on the cheek, "No problem honey, any time. Men are pigs sometimes, well most times. Tell me what happened then I'll tell you what I saw our brother doing and you won't believe it."

Barbara told her just what she saw and how it turned her on then made her mad as hell. "God I'm a mess let me take a shower. Come in and I'll tell you all the details." She started to pull her clothes off as she walked into the bathroom. Mary walked in after her sister and couldn't help looking at her ass and tit's after she pulled off her shirt then dropped her shorts on the floor.

Barbara told Mary in detail what happened at his apartment while she was washing in the shower. Mary couldn't help staring at her sisters body through the clear shower doors staring at the water running down over her breasts and down into the crack of her ass. She noticed her crotch getting wet when she crossed her legs. "What a great body, I can't believe that asshole gave you up like that, what a jerk," maybe she and I could get together some time. I'm sure I could treat her real good I wonder if Barb has ever been with a girl before? Mary thought all this to herself while rubbing her nipple through her robe.

"What a real jerk, I'm sure if we put our heads together we can come up with a way to get even with him. I've already got some ideas that worked well for me." Mary said. "Let me tell you about our not so little brother, I was coming up the stairs and heard some noise from his room. I figured he was looking at porn sites on the computer so I snuck up to his door with the idea of scaring the shit out of him and maybe catching him jerking off. Well I did catch him jerking off but he didn't know I was there because when I saw the size of his cock it just about made me cum on the spot. His dick must be at least fourteen inches long and as thick as my wrist. Man I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"No way, how big is it?" Mary told her again, "Oh my God I have got to see that monster." Barbara said as she dried off.

"That's not the best part, as I was rubbing myself he came like nothing I've ever seen before. His cock shot a rope of cum almost three feet straight up, not once but three times. He covered his chest and cock with his man juice and had it dripping on the floor under the chair. Oh I almost forget, he can suck his own dick." Mary said with a big grin.

"I don't believe it, you're lying. No way you saw that." Barbara laughed.

Mary giggled, "Oh yes I did, it's the truth. He can suck about a third of it into his mouth. That was about the biggest turn on ever. Always wanted to see that but didn't think it was possible. I came so hard I had to go take a shower to calm down."

Barbara got a big grin on her face, "So, you rubbed yourself off in the hall outside our brothers room while watching him suck his own cock then shooting a huge load all over himself. Man I wonder what my psych professor would say about this."

"I'm sure after he jerked off about it he would say our whole family needs therapy." Mary said with a grin.

"If you saw him you might change that view, he's about seventy years old and probably couldn't get it up with a crane." Barbara said with a laugh. "I can't believe how much that turns me on about Keith. Who knew rite under our nose and there's a big stud in the house. How can we see all the action without him knowing about it? Got any ideas?"

'Actually I might. Do you remember when he and dad were putting all that security in a few weeks ago? Well I think Keith might have put in a little extra that dad doesn't know about." Mary said in a low voice. " I noticed there was some white dust on the floor in the bathroom and at several places around the house. I think he may have put in some extra cameras and mikes too. Let's go check out his room when he isn't here, I bet his computer is just full of all sorts of stuff he doesn't want us to see.

"Tell you what, I'll be our lookout because my room is up the hall from his and when the coast is clear I'll bang on the wall, Ok?"

Barbara said, "Now I can't wait to see what we find out. Still can't get over him servicing himself with his mouth. You're right that is a real turn on. I may have to take another shower to cool off. I mean look at my nipples they're stiff as ever." She dropped the towel on the floor then started rubbing and pulling on them pushing the two together and tweaking her nipples. "Shit, I wish my chances of getting laid hadn't diminished with the blowup."

Mary let out a low moan and tried to swallow, "Hey, have you ever been with anyone else Barb? You know, uh well, you know."

"What do you mean? Oh you mean a GIRL, yeah, I was at a party one time with my friend Betty and we got really drunk. The next thing I remember the two of us were playing tongue hockey and ended up naked in one of the bedrooms. That was almost as much fun as being with a guy, man she showed me things I have only seen on the Internet." Barbara had turned to the sink to brush her hair while she talked. "Hope I didn't shock you too much sis."

Mary was smiling ear-to-ear, "Did you remember Alice my friend from several months ago? Well she is a hard-core lesbian and she and I got together on a regular basis for several weeks. I know what you mean about learning new things. Hey, maybe...." They both heard Keith and their Mom talking in the hall.

"What on earth did you spill in here that you need to use the sponge mop Keith? "

"Just some stuff I use on my baseball glove mom, I'll clean it up, ok?"