Family Massage Therapist Pt. 02

Story Info
Son shows mother what he's learned.
3.2k words
4.62
66.9k
112

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2020 Charlie Flemming

Author's Note: All characters are over the age of 18

Liona sat up waiting for her son to come home and wanted a word with her sister when she dropped him off. When she had called to check on them, it sounded like Dave was learning much more than how to massage a woman. But she couldn't have been sure.

"Maybe," she said out loud to herself, "David is just that naturally good at being a masseuse?" Liona was hopeful that's all it was. After all, she thought, this is my sister, Wendy, and my son. I know she can be a bit promiscuous, but she'd never commit something as taboo as incest...would she? Liona honestly wasn't sure about that, her son was very handsome after all, but she was his mother and refused to think of him like that.

She heard a car door shut outside the window but the car drove off right after, I guess I won't be confronting Wendy about what happened. Liona thought, and considered calling her on the phone to tell her to come back, but decided she would just have to talk to her the next day.

Dave came in the house a moment later looking both very pleased with himself and kind of tired. He glanced at his mother as he came in, it was late so he was surprised that she was still awake. "Hey Mom," he said as he walked over to the table to stand beside his sexy mother, not something he liked to admit he noticed was how attractive she was with a smoking hot body, sexy brunette hair flowing down around her shoulders and down her tone back, she was definitely a MILF, his MILF. "What are you still doing up?" He asked as he sat next to her.

Liona was silent at first, trying to consider just how she wanted to broach the issue with her son, "Just making sure you got home tonight safely," she finally said, "I'm proud of you for learning a new skill." Liona admitted. She was, in fact, even if she was a bit suspicious of what exactly he was learning.

"Yeah, I guess I'm pretty great at it," Dave said, feeling full of himself, "Aunt Wendy said that I'm a natural." His face was beaming like the cat who ate the canary.

Liona had an idea, if she wanted to get to the bottom of what happened, she would have to try out her son's massaging technique at least once, "Maybe you'd want to show me what you've learned?" She suggested.

"Right now?" Dave asked.

"Well, your sisters are asleep right now so we'll have to do it down here," Liona commented, "But yes."

About ten minutes later, Liona was in nothing but a robe that was long and silky and both covered her entire body while simultaneously showing it off. David could feel his cock stirring in his pants as he watched his sexy mother cascade down the staircase, her beautiful eyes fluttering, the silky robe revealing the outline of her beautiful form. He gulped as she walked over to where he was standing and looking a bit awkward. Dave had set out all the blankets from his bed on the floor of the living room, since they didn't have a massage table and Liona didn't want to disturb Natalie and Riley, Dave's older and younger sister, respectively.

Liona ignored that her son was ogling her as she walked across the room. But something that was hard for her to ignore was the growing bulge in her son's pants. Jesus Christ, she started thinking as she watched the tent expand with what was obviously an aroused, massive cock, my son is seriously hung! Funny I never noticed before...Why the fuck would I notice that before!? I'm his mother! She forced herself to think right after but was unable to divert her gaze from her son's expanding penis in his pants, wondering just what it looked like without the clothes in the way.

"Well," Liona said to her son as she took a barefoot step on the blankets that were carefully placed around the floor, "How do you want me for this?" She asked as she glanced down at the ground, not entirely sure if this was going to be very comfortable.

"Um," Dave gulped, "Well, I guess if you want to disrobe and lie on your belly then-"

Liona interrupted her son then, "Dave, I'm naked under this." She simply said.

David considered this, "I mean, Aunt Wendy was naked, and she said as a masseuse I'm going to have to learn to see women naked, and sometimes men." Hopefully not men, Dave thought as he remembered every step that went into giving a massage (he still believed everything that happened earlier that day was a normal part of every massage).

Liona thought about this, "Well, I do want to see everything your aunt taught you." She admitted, "Okay, but turn around until I'm on my back."

David did so, though his cock throbbed in his pants as he realized one of the hottest women he'd ever known was going to be totally naked in a moment. His mother told him he could turn around again, and David do so. He had to keep from gasping at the perfect figure of a woman that lay before him. Her black hair draped down her sexy back, her tits, so large that as she lay on her front, they looked like sexy, fleshy pillows laid down beneath her. Her ass, which he could see fully, shapely like a woman half his mother's age, and legs for days that showed off that Liona's morning jogs were paying off. She was so fucking sexy, and Dave was so turned on at the thought that in a moment he'd be putting hands on such a perfect being as his mother.

"Are you going to get started or just stare at my ass?" Liona asked as she glanced back over her shoulder to scoff at her obviously horny son. She felt a little flattered and turned on knowing that her body could still turn on a young man so much as it was her son.

"Not just your ass, Mom," Dave said without thinking, "Your whole body is beautiful. I think you're the hottest woman I've ever seen." He blushed some right after saying that but then got on his knees beside his mother to begin the massage.

Liona was surprised by that reaction, but she also noticed her son's bulge again and once again felt oddly proud of David, "Thanks, son," she said, "But you, um, probably shouldn't be talking to your mother like that." Her voice was wavering and unsure, she was starting to see her son for the man he was, the very sexy, and handsome man that he was, and these feelings were confusing her. It didn't help that she was now lying on her belly, completely naked, right beside him. She decided she wanted to get this massage over with as quickly as possible.

Dave had a tiny bottle of body oil that he got from the bathroom, he applied some to his hands and then started massaging his mother's shoulders.

"Oh, my," Liona moaned, beside herself, "You really do have a magic touch." She gave into the majestic feelings that her son was bringing to her back. It was as if a cosmic force was emanating from Dave's fingertips and spreading throughout her whole body. Her pussy, especially, was getting very wet as Dave worked his way down his mother's back.

Eventually Dave was massaging the small of Liona's back. He wasn't sure if he should proceed to her ass, but Liona noticed he was spending an awfully long time on that one area of her body. She was in heaven already as utter joy seemed to traverse the entirety of her body. She wanted, no needed, her son to continue, "You can go lower if you like." She said, knowing exactly what she was giving her son permission to do.

Dave wordlessly continued to his mother's perfectly shaped ass. It was probably one of the sexiest experiences he'd had up to that point was putting his hands on her amazing butt, even after having an elongated "inner vaginal massage" with his aunt only a few hours before. His mother was just so sexy and he hoped she let him do everything to her that he had done to her sister.

"Oh my God, son," Liona softly moaned, "Your hands feel so good there."

Dave smiled as he squeezed and groped his mother's fleshy ass. He wondered if something else his aunt taught him would work here, "Actually, Mom," he said as he continued to massage her ass and send a horny pleasure throughout her whole body, "If you want, I could try something a little more advanced but Aunt Wendy said it would increase the overall simulation."

Liona was so caught up in what her son was already doing to her that she was putty in his hands, "I would like that." she said and her pussy throbbed as she wondered what it might be.

"Okay, Mom," Dave said as he took his hands off her ass to her disappointment, "I haven't done it on this particular area before, but according to Aunt Wendy, this is what's called an 'oral massage.'" As he said this he got his head closer and closer to his mother's ass.

"Wait, you don't mean-OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Liona moaned as Dave stuck his tongue up to her puckered asshole. She'd never gotten a rim job before and probably would have assumed she wouldn't have liked one either, but as her son licked her ass, his tongue as talented as his fingers, the intense pleasure she felt from her son from him rubbing her ass grew tenfold as he began to lick her tight crack.

"This is such an INTENSE massage!" She moaned out as her horniness began to grow and Liona could feel her pussy leaking onto the blankets beneath her body. All at once, she started cumming, just from the pleasure that her son was performing on her asshole. "Ooohhh ffuuuuccckkk!" She moaned, trying not to be too loud, knowing her daughters were sleeping soundly upstairs, but also not able to care about how much noise she was making. Her body only cared about cumming at that moment.

Dave was ecstatic as he licked his mother's ass and she shook and tensed as she came. Knowing he was making his mom cum with his tongue was really turning him on. His cock was getting ready for the next part of the massage.

Dave stopped licking his mother's ass as her orgasm came to an end and sat up. Liona was confused, expecting more "massaging" right away, and turned over on her back without thinking that she was naked, "Is that all?" She asked, not bothering to cover herself.

Dave took a moment to gawk at his mother's gorgeous body. Her breasts were so large that her nipples and areolas were just as overly huge but it looked completely natural on her incredibly big boobs. Her stomach was just as fit and smooth as her legs and back had been, leading down to her gorgeous, puffy pussy, which was shaved and looked to Dave like it was ready for more action.

"Um, well, we could do something even more advanced." Dave finally said after drinking in his mother's beautiful body, "There's something called a 'deep-throat massage' we could try."

"Hmm, a deep-throat massage?" Liona asked, her pussy throbbing with unbridled horniness. She didn't care what it was just so long as her son kept touching her body in any way, "Well, that sounds very, um, relieving, whatever it is. Yes, let's do it." Her voice was dripping with lust as she said this last part.

"Okay," Dave said excitedly. He got up to his feet and started taking off his clothes, "I have to be naked too now, it's very important for this next part of the massage."

Liona bit her lip, realizing that this was probably going too far, but also knowing she had to know the full extent of what her sister taught her son in his massaging lesson. But at that point, she was just using this as an excuse to keep going further. She was very horny still, even after having such an intense orgasm, her body was only hungry for more.

Liona gasped as Dave removed his pants and his humongous cock came into view, "Wow, David, I didn't know you had such a salami in your pants!" She said and then gasped at her own words, unable to contain herself she continued, "You have a really beautiful penis, son." She said, in a very motherly tone, which was very out of place with both mother and son naked and ogling each other like dogs in heat.`

"Thanks, Mom," Dave said as he straddled her and slowly lowered his ass onto his chest. This made it so his cock could fit neatly in between her humongous tits. Liona put her hands on each tit so she could help her son out and squeeze her hot globes around her son's huge cock. She gasped as she pinched her nipples and used her boobs to start slowly jerking off her son's giant dick.

"Now open your mouth, Mom," Dave ordered and Liona did so.

David's cock entered his mother's mouth and she started sucking immediately. This actually wasn't a good angle to get his cock down her throat but as he started to simultaneously thrust into his mother's mouth and tits, neither of them cared.

"Oh shit that feels good Mom!" David moaned, not containing the volume of his voice as he fucked her tits and she blew him.

"MMMmmmm." His mom answered as she licked his cockhead, loving the taste of her son's pre-cum, and clamping her lips around Dave's shaft as he started seriously fucking her mouth. As she sucked him she continued to hug his dick with her tits and jerk him with her boobs. Liona squeezed her nipples, pinching them so hard she was sure she'd have bruised them by the next day, and she could feel herself cumming once again. Her whole body was shaking, this was so fucking hot to her. She couldn't believe it but this orgasm was even more intense than the one before it. She started moaning like crazy around her son's cock as she came.

Dave could tell his mother was cumming and that set off his own orgasm, "I'm cumming, Mom!" He shouted, "I should do it on your face! It's good for the skin!" He would have rathered cum down his mother's throat but he remembered what his aunt taught him.

Dave stood and Liona sat up, holding her boobs up for her son to target, "Oh please, Dave!" She begged, "Cum on my face! Cum all over your mother!" She was moaning so hard, and so was Dave as he began to cum.

Despite all the fun he'd been having that day, Dave still came in gushers. The first salvo shot out and streaked from his mother's forehead, down across her nose, neck and went across one of her boobs, on her hand, and ended up covering one of her nipples. He shot again, this time straight into Liona's opened mouth, "Mmmm, delicious!" She moaned as she swallowed and David shot cum all over her cheek. "Jesus, this is so much cum!" She moaned as he continued to squirt all over her face and chest, by the end she felt and looked like she'd been gangbanged by an entire football team instead of just one person, her son who she was just then realizing was some kind of Sex God incarnate.

"Wow, Mom," Dave said as he looked down at his mother's cum-covered face and tits, "you look so hot like that."

"Wow," Liona moaned in pleasure as she ran a hand through the cum on her face, "You are like a semen factory! I love it!" She moaned as she started spoon-feeding cum from her face into her mouth with her fingers. She was totally addicted to her son's cum after just a taste.

"Okay, Mom, just one more massage," Dave said as he watched her eat his cum from her face. It was so perverted looking, David was still rock hard. He grabbed his cock and started jerking slowly as he watched his mother continue to slerp his jizz from her fingers.

"Mmm, what's that?" Liona asked as she finished the rest of the cum from her face and started wiping it off her boobs. She could guess where this massage was heading next, but she wanted her son to tell her anyway.

"A deep vaginal massage," Dave told her as he got down in front of her and grabbed her by the hips.

"Oh, what's a 'deep vaginal massage?'" Liona asked, knowing full well that this was just going to be sex.

"This," Dave said as he moved his mother by the hips and lined his cock up with her pussy. He pressed in, entering her wet hole in almost an instant.

Liona's eyes practically rolled into her skull as her son's cock entered her moist cunt. She was cumming already as Dave started to slowly fuck her, "OH SHIT!" She moaned, yelling so loudly that her voice echoed through the house, she hoped that her daughters didn't wake up and find her fucking their brother, but she couldn't hold back anymore as she came on her son's perfect cock, "THIS IS THE BEST MASSAGE EVER! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL, SON! YOU ARE GOING TO BE SUCH AN AMAZING MASSEUSE!" She moaned out as Dave started fucking her even harder, feeling like a jackhammer was pounding away at her pussy, and one orgasm ended just as another began. She dropped all pretenses, "FUCK ME DAVE! FUCK ME IN MY HORNY CUNT! FUCK YOUR SLUT MOTHER! I'M A SLUT FOR MY OWN SON! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" She kept going on like that, she felt so depraved as her son fucked her but was loving every second of it.

Dave was loving it too and as his mother kept going with her endless "FUCK ME's" Dave was feeling his balls tighten once again and he moaned out loud, making sounds similar to African wildlife as he let loose another torrent of cum deep inside his mother's pussy.

The orgasm was so intense for both of them that Dave just collapsed on the ground next to his mother, his cock still inside her as she rolled on top of him. Dave was still quite hard, and she started bouncing on top of him, determined to have yet another orgasm on her son's amazing cock, "You're the best son a mother could ever have!" She moaned out as she fucked him.

Dave reached up and grabbed and groped his mother's boobs as she fucked him. He felt that he was learning how to massage very well and improving his technique.

But that's when they both heard two women gasp in the dark behind them and Liona slowly stopped her movement, but Dave's cock was still hard inside of her. She knew they'd been caught and was now starting to feel very guilty as the living room light came on and both her daughters walked into view.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Natalie shouted as she walked over to her mother and brother on the floor...