Family Matters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen looked up at me and I smiled back at her with a groan before she slowly pulled off of me. Her lips slipped off of me with a loud POP and she looked at my cock with amazement. "Holy fucking shit, Gary, I can't believe I could do it! You slid down my throat as if you were meant to be there, even though you should have hurt like all hell! How could you know I could do it? Oh my god, you felt fantastic down my throat and I could feel your pulse from your shaft!"

Again she slipped her lips around my tip and slowly took me to the root. Jen was like a woman possessed as she worked my entire shaft with her tongue, lips, throat, everything. I was amazed at the way she took me again and again deep into her lovely throat. After another ten minutes or so had passed she let me slip from her lips enough to say, "Oh shit Gary, cum for me! I want to taste you! I NEED to taste you and feel you shoot your stuff down my throat!" Her head slammed fully onto me and bounced three times before she pulled off saying, "Give it to me! PLEASE, Gary, GIVE IT TO ME! Oh god I need it so bad, oh fuck!" Then she took me in again and she used everything she had to get me off.

I reached around and grabbed her left tit in my right hand and gently squeezed it as she worked my cock frantically. Soon I felt my balls churn and my cock grew even more as it prepared to give her what she desired. "Um hmmm," Jen groaned around my deeply buried shaft just before my cock erupted into her throat. Her eyes locked onto mine as she slurped down my cum, the first four salvos directly into her throat and stomach. A groan escaped around my cock as she pulled back and took my remaining four blasts into her mouth. When my first shot touched her tongue Jen's whole body shook violently as she came for the first time in her life without being touched below her waist. Her eyes bulged in shock as she came along with me, her fingers digging into my ass cheeks.

I finished shooting my spunk into her mouth and she searched for any remaining drops. Slowly she pulled off of me, a mixed look of shock and pleasure on her face. "Oh my god, bro! I can't believe I just did that! You taste so good, much better than any I have ever tasted! And I've never had any cock in my throat before, not to mention one the size of yours!" She sucked me fully back inside her mouth and throat as she gently bobbed her face on me before slowly pulling back as her tongue danced around my entire shaft. "OH my god, Gary, I love the way your cock feels in my mouth! Holy shit, you made me cum! How could you make me cum without touching me, you know, down there? I haven't cum from a guy, no matter what he did, in at least a year and a half!"

She stood up still holding my cock and kissed me hard, her tongue dueling with mine as they moved from mouth to mouth! Her body shook slightly and she softly said, "Oh fuck, Gary, I just came again! No guy has ever been able to do that to me! Most of them can't last long enough to get me off, damn it!" We kissed again then she dropped to her knees and inhaled my shaft all the way again before standing back up to kiss me again. "I love you Bro, and before I go back to school I am definitely going to do this again! Maybe even more!" Then she dropped back down and gave my softening cock another kiss before pulling my shorts back up.

We walked back down stairs together, Jen beaming ear to ear. Mom gave us a raised eyebrow look as we entered the kitchen together. "Is everything okay with you two?" she asked.

"Absolutely mom, Gary and I just had to get something straightened out between us! We are fine, it's just been so long since we saw each other, right bro?" While I concurred with her remarks my crazy sister walked up to her cousin and kissed her on the lips, forcing her tongue into Jess's mouth and letting HER taste me! Breaking the kiss Jen walked over and got out two Cokes and handed me one while Jess looked at me with a broad knowing smile!

Mom had ordered some pizza which we all devoured hungrily. Before we knew it time had sped by and it was after 11:00. When I gave Jess a kiss goodnight I whispered "I only told her about today's blow job. She thinks it was a one time thing, sort of spur of the moment." Jess nodded okay and padded off to bed. It was really strange for me to be in bed alone for the first time in weeks. Soon the house was quiet and I began drifting off to sleep.

Next thing I knew a body was sliding into my bed and Jess softly said, "Gary, wake up, Gary I need you again! Okay sleepy head, I like this better anyway." Gently she slid down my body while her hands found my cock and worked at getting me hard (I sleep nude). Her lips found my tip and she engulfed my solidifying shaft as she worked rapidly in search of my special white sauce. I stroked her body for a few minutes before pulling her around into a nice 69 position. We both attacked the other voraciously and in no time she was cumming on my tongue. After her climax waned she moved her hips away from me and concentrated on getting me off. Jess swallowed my load in less than four more minutes and she made certain she found every last drop.

Jess slithered up to my face and kissed me hard before saying "Thanks, cuz, I really needed to get your cum! I think I may be addicted to you! Sleep well, see you in the morning!" After one more passionate kiss off she went to bed.

I smiled at my good fortune of having a cousin like her as I again began slipping into dreamland. Mom woke me by sucking my cock hard and then climbing on top of me and beginning to fuck herself on me. "OH, mom, this is a surprise!" I said. "A very nice surprise!"

We fucked for over an hour and mom came at least six times while I came twice, hard. Finally satisfied she released her grip on me and I pulled out to allow her to return to bed. Her hand searched my bed for the towel she brought with her to catch my cum in. I found it on the floor and handed it to her. Mom giggled 'thanks' and stuffed it in her crotch before kissing me goodnight.

I think I was asleep for about 20 minutes when I felt my bed shift. "Hello?" I softly said.

"Hi bro, I told you I would want to suck you again, but I thought I would wait longer than this!" Then she dropped her face onto my cock and worked it quickly to full hardness. Jen slid back up to my face and whispered, "I'm not really a slut, even though you have every right to think so! I mean, I guess I really was coming on to you, and now I've snuck into your bed to suck your cock! But this is so unlike me; I am not a slut! I just can't help myself." Her head disappeared as she dove into my crotch and she had my entire cock buried in her mouth before I could say anything.

It occurred to me that she was now tasting our mother's cunt juices and wondered if she would realize it. I didn't have to wonder long as Jen lifted her head and said, "You, my wonderful brother, have been fucking somebody! I know what my pussy tastes like and your cock has that distinctive taste to it! So our cousin just couldn't leave you alone, could she?" I mumbled in agreement and Jen said, "Mmmm, I like the way she tastes! Maybe someday..." then she took me into her mouth again rather than finish the thought.

I tried to get her into the 69 position but she would have none of that. "You just let me enjoy your cock, brother dear. Maybe later you can do that, but for now, I just want to do this for you." So rather than ruin the moment with an argument I let her win, for now. In fact, her attitude was getting to be rather popular. Not that I was complaining as they all were exceedingly good at using their oral talents on me. Jen bobbed on my cock for well over 20 minutes without coming up for air as she seemed to be using every muscle in her throat and mouth to massage my shaft. Briefly pulling off of me she groaned "Come on, bro, give it up! Give me your tasty sperm and fill me with it! Please, I have to have it! Oh god, give it to me, PLEASE!"

She took me deep again and worked my entire length until moments later I erupted deep into her throat. My sister greedily gulped down my huge cum spasms all the while groaning "Um hmm!" over and over. I finished spurting into her mouth and she pressed onto me taking me fully into her throat again, grinding her face against my hair and balls. "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm," came from around my shaft, the vibrations sending really good sensations up my cock before she finally pulled back and allowed her tongue to bathe every square millimeter of my first three inches.

"Sweet Jesus, sis!" I said breathlessly. "You keep that up for another ten minutes and I'll cum again!"

In the dim light I could see her eyes rise up from my shaft and stare into mine for several seconds before she lifted her mouth off of me saying, "OOOOOOOOoooo, is that a promise dear brother?" Then she took me back into her mouth and let her tongue again go wild on the first few inches of my shaft. Realizing what she was doing I glanced at my alarm clock right away and then several minutes later.

Suddenly I rose up into a sitting position as my first spasm hit me; shit she was good at this! I stared down at her as she remained seemingly motionless over my cock; all the while her tongue swirled and slurped at my tip and crown. "Oh my fucking god, sis, oh my god!" I groaned as she took one spurt after another into her oral cavity, only to visibly swallow to make room for my next blast. Jen never lost a drop of my spunk as she happily swallowed all I had to offer.

Again she swallowed me to the balls once I was finished cumming and bobbed onto me for about a minute before pulling all the way off. "How was that dear brother? You seemed to enjoy it!"

"Oh sis, you are incredible! Your blow jobs are awesome; I never thought you would be doing this to me!" She grinned and leaned up to give me a tongue filled kiss, letting me taste myself on her. I took the opportunity to grab both of her boobs and played with her nipples making her squirm. "And by the way, it only took you a little over eight minutes to get me off!"

"Oh please stop, I can't take anymore! Each time you cum in my mouth I cum too! It's incredible, but I do! That has never happened to me before! With other guys, IF I swallowed their stuff I just found it disgusting!" Jen kissed me again hard and long before saying, "I never knew how much I love you, bro, but now that I do, I never want to loose this closeness, NEVER!" Jen gave me another kiss then slid down the bed and kissed my cock head again before slipping from the bed. "Thanks brother, now have a great night's sleep. I'll see you in the morning," she said as she began turning to the door.

"Wait, Jen!" I softly called to her. "I believe it should be me saying 'thank you' for what just happened. After all, I was the one that got to enjoy it!"

"You are soooooo wrong, bro! But you are welcome! I'm glad I could make you feel good, just like I do! Now get some sleep." Then Jen quietly slipped from my room. I slept uninterrupted until after eight in the morning!

To be continued...

12